Silverado

Story Info
A love story.
4.1k words
4.2
29k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her into the store watching her ass. Firm, young, round, butt cheeks peeked out from beneath "too short" short shorts that her mother would not have approved of. I knew that an unspoken promise hovered there, where her legs came together, just out of sight. I breathed deeply, trying to catch her scent as I began working my way downwind.

She was with a boy, who was maybe nineteen. He had tousled dark hair and I knew I would need to work through him. But she was the prize.

I followed them though the store and picked up a few things; enough to be inconspicuous and to ensure that I was behind them in the checkout line. They had a package of cookies, potato chips and a six pack of cheap beer. When the cashier asked for an ID to purchase the beer, I knew I had this.

The kids rifled through their pockets, mumbling about their drivers licenses. I reached forward and took the beer from the cashier.

"Sorry," I said, "this is mine. I must not have been paying attention when I put my things up. I've got this." That last sentence was for the kid's benefit, so that they would know to wait for me outside to get their beer. They picked up their bag with the cookies and crisps and headed for the exit. I paid for the beer and other odds and ends that I had picked up, and then I went outside to find them.

The scruffy young man was waiting for me in front of the store.

"Thanks, man," he said, "We really appreciate what you did for us in there." He held out a ten dollar bill.

"Not here," I said, "there are cameras. Let's go to your car. Where's your girlfriend?"

"She went ahead. She should be in the car." We introduced ourselves; I told him my name was Richard Davies. He said that he was Travis. No last name.

I smiled, "Good, I have a proposal for you guys."

"Yeah, what's that?" he asked.

"How much for the girl?" I smiled, he laughed, thinking it was a joke.

I followed him to a beat up brown Ford, vintage late 80's. The girl was in the passenger seat so I leaned through the window. I could smell her now. The citrusy aroma was definitely grapefruit. I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Richard." I said, smiling. "Richard Davies I've met Travis but I'm afraid I don't know your name."

"I'm Christine," she informed me. She also had no last name, but she had strawberry blonde hair that shone brightly when the sun hit it. I handed her the beer, through the window and knelt down next to the door. I needed to be speaking to Travis but I wanted to monitor her reaction.

"Hey listen, guys. I have a proposal for you. I think you can help me out with something I really, really want, but you both need to agree, OK."

They both nodded, curiosity written all over their faces.

I turned my attention to Christine and said, "I mentioned it to Travis but I don't know if he realized I was serious." I looked at the boy. "Do you remember what I asked you Travis?"

"You asked if I would sell you Christine. I thought you were joking!"

She immediately started shaking her head, as I expected a cute young suburbanite girl to do when faced with such a proposition.

"No, no, no," I said, "You misunderstood me. I don't want to buy Christine. I only want to rent her for a few hours. If you agree, I will give you $100.00 right now and then I'll talk with Christine. Remember, what I said, you both have to agree."

He leaned down and looked at her through the open window.

"Might as well agree," she said, "I can always disagree and we still come out a hundred bucks ahead." She looked at me, "Right?"

"Absolutely," I said.

Travis straightened up and held out his hand, "Ok, I agree."

I pulled out a thick roll of cash and peeled off a hundred dollar bill and handed it to him, then turned my attention back to the girl.

"What's in it for me?" she asked, "what are you going to offer me?"

I held up the roll of cash, "The rest of this."

"How much is it?" she asked.

"It was $10,000.00 this morning but I bought some groceries and just gave Travis a hundred bucks so it's a little light of ten grand now."

The boy started fidgeting I think he could smell the money in the same way that I could smell the girl.

"What do I have to do?" she asked.

"Whatever, I ask you to do."

It was crunch time. I could tell she wanted the money. I could tell that the boy wanted the money too. I heard the flick of the switchblade so I stood up and faced him. He had the blade pointed up, in front of him. I stomped on his right foot; he screamed in pain and dropped the knife. I picked it up, closed it and slipped it into my pocket.

"Maybe you should get in the back seat, Travis. I don't want to have to worry about you anymore." He opened the back door and limped in. I kicked the door shut.

"What do you say, Christine?" I turned my attention back to the girl.

"Is he gonna be OK?" she asked looking at Travis.

"He'll be just fine." I looked at my watch. "It's ten AM right now." I said, "Come with me and I'll have you back here by ten tonight. That's not a bad payday for twelve hours."

She opened the door and climbed out of the car. She was going to do it. I opened my wallet and removed my driver's license; the one that identified me as Richard Davies, with an address on Malibu Canyon Road. The address really belonged to a busy Chevron Station, it was a dead end if the cops came looking. I tossed it on the driver's seat. "Here's my license Travis. We'll meet you back here at ten tonight. Don't try to follow us."

I walked around the car and held my hand out to Christine. When she took it I pulled her close and leaned in to whisper.

"Put your arm around me and your hand on my ass," I said, "and don't look back at Travis." I smiled when I felt her hand slip into my back pocket, and we walked around the corner of the grocery store where my car was parked. I was driving a non-descript white Chevy, about 6 years old with bench seats. I pulled the roll of bills out of my pocket and held it up. I'm going to give you this money now, Christine, and I'm not going to hurt you, but to ensure you don't try and run away. I want you to take off your shirt and get in the car first. She shrugged and pulled off her tee shirt and then followed up by pulling the sports bra over her head too. She had nice tits. Big enough to be noticeable without being too big, upturned, nicely freckled to match the spray across her nose. She had rose coloured nipples, perfect. I handed her the money and she smiled as she got in the passenger side.

"Get down low," I instructed and she laid down, her head away from the door. I got in; put on a cowboy hat I retrieved from the back seat and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Stay down," I told her, "and slide over this way some. I want to play with your tits." This girl was very compliant. She did exactly as requested. I hadn't had any push back yet. I was beginning to like her.

##

It was about a two hour drive to my house in Silverado. Nowhere close to Malibu but it was isolated. I talked to her, got to know her a little on the drive. She moved her head to my lap and got comfortable.

"You smell really nice, Christine. You smell citrusy, like grapefruit."

"I like the grapefruit scent," she said. "Travis likes it too. I use a grapefruit body wash, a grapefruit shampoo, and my splash is grapefruit too." She giggled, "You really like it?"

"I do," I said and I pinched her nipple, just hard enough to startle her. We talked about her parents, her little sister, her new puppy and school. I learned she had just turned 18 two weeks earlier and wished her a happy belated birthday. About an hour into the drive I could tell she wanted to talk about something so I coaxed her to open up.

"I want to know why you wanted me. What are you going to ask me to do? I don't think you want your house cleaned or your dinner cooked. What is it you want, really?"

"What do you think I want, Christine?"

"Sex?"

"Bingo."

We rode in silence for ten minutes or so and finally she asked, "What kind of sex do you like?"

"All kinds."

"Have you done this before?"

"A few times," I said, "it's a bit expensive, and a bit risky. I have to admit that the risk is part of the attraction too. Are you OK with it?"

"I think so," she said, "I've never been a sex slave before. I'm kind of excited about it. I like riding in the car without a shirt. I like the feel of your hands on my boobs. You're gentle. I trust you, but I'm not sure why."

We rode the rest of the way without speaking. I have no neighbors so when we parked in front of the house there was no need for Christine to put her shirt back on. She handed it to me and got out of the car.

"Wow," she said when she looked around. "This is the middle of nowhere. I think I'm ready for this." She held her arms up and spun around in the sunshine. She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down, with her panties, in one motion around her ankles and stepped out of them. Now she wore nothing but Adidas running shoes with ankle socks. She wore a full reddish blonde bush that almost disappeared in the bright sunshine. She kept it trimmed short, her unspoken promise was peeking out temptingly from between her legs.

"Can we make love out here before we go in the house?" she asked. "It's such a beautiful day."

I stood and watched her twirl naked in the sunlight without speaking. I wanted that moment to last forever. Then she stopped and studied me. "I could give you a blow job if that's what you want. I gave my first blow job to Eddie Prima when I was 15 years old, so I'm good at it and I have a lot of experience. I've even swallowed before, but when I'm giving blow jobs I prefer it when a guy cums on my tits or my face." She paused and then added, "Today, though, I'm the sex slave. I'll do whatever you want."

I nodded my head, "A blow job sounds great. Let me take my trousers off." Soon we were both naked in the sunlight wearing nothing but running shoes; her white Adidas with pink laces and my brown and orange New Balance's. She pursed her lips and looked at me, assessing as she moved forward.

"You're not hard yet." She said, "Travis would be hard by now. Don't you think I'm pretty? Don't you want me?"

"Come here," I said and when she did, I wrapped my arms around her; pressing my chest against her tits I slid my hands down and spread those cheeks that had first attracted me to her. Pushing my hand between her legs from behind; I inserted my finger into her pussy and moved it slightly. Her legs spread to better accommodate what I was doing. We stood like that for awhile: she, moving her hips in a circular motion, rubbing my dick with her pelvis, me, with my arms around her, holding her tight and diddling her pussy from behind. I got hard, real quick and she dropped to her knees. She lifted my cock up and pressed it against my abs. Her lips found my balls and she started by sucking them and licking them. I groaned and she used her tongue to lick the length of my cock as she pulled it down from where she had been holding it. Her lips parted and she took the head into her mouth. I thrust forward quickly and made her gag. She backed off and popped my cock out of her mouth.

"Let me do this, Richard, I know what I'm doing," she said coughing, and I leaned back against the hood of the car.

Her tongue was in constant motion now, all over my dick and my balls. She was right. She was good at this. The head of my cock was in her mouth and her tongue was busy when I felt the pressure beginning to build.

"I'm going to cum soon," I told her. "I want to cum in your mouth. I want you to keep your tongue moving at all times. I want you to swallow every drop."

She nodded her head and didn't let up. I closed my eyes and looked up, the warm sun on my face, her warm mouth on my dick, two handfuls of her hair clenched in my fists. I held back as long as I could and when the release came I was certain that it was going to blow the back of her head off - So much pressure, So much cum. She took it all. She followed my movements as I spasmed and came. Not a drop was lost and her tongue moved the whole time. I finally had to pull away and she looked up at me, opening her mouth. It was full of my cum. She closed her mouth and swallowed then opened it again and showed me. Empty.

I think it was that exact moment when I fell in love with her.

##

I helped her to her feet and picked her up, slinging her over my shoulder. I smacked her ass. She yelped and I carried her to the porch where I sat her gently in one of the old Adirondack chairs that were there. I pulled her ass to the edge of the chair and pushed her head back so she was in one of those slouched positions - the likes of which your teachers used to admonish you about in school. It was my turn now. I was ready to be her sex slave and I buried my head in her crotch where I sucked, licked and lapped until she was squirming and her legs squeezed my head tight. She screamed with pleasure and pushed me away. I dove right back in. She hadn't been expecting that, and she screamed again and twisted away.

"No, no, no," she said breathlessly, "I can't take anymore!"

Relenting, I reluctantly stood up to allow her some recovery and she saw I was hard again. She sighed, spread her legs and grabbed my cock. She started guiding me in.

This time was slower, gentler; I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. The memory of those butt cheeks peeking out from beneath those short shorts had captured my imagination and I could scarcely believe that I was, even now, caressing them, squeezing them, and holding them, as we fucked on my front porch.

We finished and lay tangled together. Two people, one Adirondack chair. I may have slept, briefly. When I woke she was nibbling my earlobe. I opened my eyes, looked at her and smiled.

She smiled back, "I'm going to need more nourishment than cum. I can't live on love," she said. "Do you have food here?"

We went inside, to the kitchen and she perused the fridge while I looked in the pantry. Finally we settled on fried eggs and angel hair pasta. She cooked while I went to gather our clothes from the dust in the drive. When I got back to the kitchen I handed her her shorts and tossed the rest of her clothes on the floor, in the corner.

"Put these on." I said.

She complied and I sat naked at the table watching those butt cheeks as she finished preparing the makeshift dinner. Slowly, my cock stiffened.

She sat next to me at the table, with one eye on my boner while we ate. We cleared the table and washed the dishes, pots and pans. I bent her over the table and slid her shorts to the side. We fucked again there on the kitchen table. I stood behind her and held her wrists behind her back as I pushed in and out. She matched my rhythm and pushed back. My balls slapping between her legs again and again; each time we drove my dick home. She shuddered and came twice before I spunked. After we caught our breath I suggested we take a shower.

I played with her tits and fingered her pussy in the shower. She tried to coax more wood out of me but it was too soon. I had already had four orgasms that afternoon. Eventually, we gave up and I asked her if she would stay naked, while we watched the news. I put on shorts and a tee shirt and we turned on the 7 o'clock news, on channel 7. There was no mention of either of us on the news.

"Hmm," I mused, "Guess Travis didn't turn us in. I kind of thought he would."

"He's sort of a pussy," she said, "He's probably hoping this will just play out and we can take the money and pretend nothing ever happened." She paused, "Richard, I don't want to go back. There's nothing for me there. Don't make me go. Let me stay and I'll be your sex slave forever." I looked into her pleading eyes. She was serious. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30 we would have to get on the road in no more than 30 minutes if I was going to have her back by 10:00. She unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out, putting it in her mouth. I grew rigid as she moved her lips up and down the shaft. I just sat there and let her suck me off. There wasn't much cum when I came on her face but that didn't make the experience any less intense for me. She looked at me with her doe-like eyes and held my cock in her hand, "Please let me stay." She begged. There was a drop of cum on her cheek that wouldn't allow me to refuse her.

##

"We'll have a lot of planning to do," I said, "and you have to do everything I say. No questions."

She nodded her head somberly and the decision was made. I led her back to the bedroom. I crawled into the bed naked, exhausted. She got in next to me, pulled the covers up to our necks and threw her leg across mine. We slept. When I woke the sunlight was just beginning to form ribbons along the eastern horizon. I lay on my left side and Christine was spooned in behind me. Her arm was across my torso and her hand was cupping my balls. I lay still and enjoyed it as my dick stiffened. When I was hard I reached for the remote on the bedside table and flicked on the tv with the volume turned low. Soon, Christine's picture flashed on the screen and I turned up the volume and listened to the talking heads read the story about this young high school girl who had been abducted from a shopping center in Los Feliz by this man. They flashed the picture they thought was me, from the driver's license I had left with Travis. It wasn't me but it was close. The story pointed out that the address on the license was actually a gas station. They admitted that they had no leads and told us that Metro Police were hoping someone with information on the case would come forward.

Christine moved her hand, rolling my testicles in her palm. She rose up on her elbow and put her tongue in my ear. My cock got even harder.

"They seem to have noticed I didn't come back," she said, "doesn't sound like they have anything to go on though." She slipped her hand up the shaft of my dick and teased the head with her finger tips. I soon spunked into her hand and on the sheets, I didn't know that I could cum this much.

"We've got a lot to do, though," I said as I watched her lick my love juice from her fingers.

I shaved off my mustache and she cut her long red hair with scissors to slightly less than shoulder length.

I phoned my lawyer and told him that I was going to move back east and instructed him to oversee the sale of the Silverado house and all its contents. I gave him a post office box number in Manhattan to send the cheque when the sale was complete and advised that he could leave a message on my cell phone if he had any questions.

We got dressed and I burned the rest of the Richard Davies identity; papers, credit cards, and the like. I grabbed a duffel bag filled with stacks of 100 dollar bills and wadded some clothes on top. Then I took Christine by the hand and kissed her. We locked the house, climbed into the Chevy and drove down the hill from Silverado.

We stopped at a Target store in Tustin where we bought Christine some new clothes, and a hair colour kit. I told her I thought she would look good as a blonde. She wasn't shy and she threw away her old clothes in the parking lot, but I made her keep the semen encrusted shorts. God, I loved those shorts.

Next stop was Lake Elsinore where I picked up a couple of new identities from a guy I knew. I became Daniel Emeldas and Christine coloured her beautiful red hair a shade of blonde that rivaled the colour of the sun. She still looked great and she became Geraldine Benjamin. We had driver's licenses, credit cards, credit reports, job histories, the whole enchilada. They weren't cheap but they were the best.

I proposed to Christine on the way to Vegas and she said yes. We stopped at one of those chapels at the edge of town and sealed the deal. I gave the preacher a $100.00 tip. In return he slipped me a couple of Viagra's, winked and said, "Just in case." We went next door to the Motel 10 and consummated our wedding vows. We cut one of the blue pills and each took half. Christine did it because she was curious and had heard that it would intensify her sensations. I took mine for the same reasons. We fucked all night long and she had to peel me off the ceiling more than once. Those blue pills are a gas and we decided to save the other one for our anniversary.

12