Silverado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I told her that we needed to stay in Vegas for a couple of months. We rented a cheap apartment as Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Emeldas, not far from the college and turned it into our love nest. We got new Nevada licenses with the apartment address and changed Christine/Geraldine's name from Benjamin to Emeldas using the marriage certificate as supporting documentation. We spent our days fucking. Nobody blinked an eye and we hunkered down. Laying low watching the news about the missing girl from Los Feliz. We were barely a blip on the radar in Nevada so we sold the car over the internet and used cash to buy a used BMW. Nothing flashy, we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves.

Two months later we drove, and fucked and sucked, our way across country to New York City and picked up the cashier's cheque that my lawyer had sent from the sale of the Silverado house. Within a couple of years we bought the house in Myrtle Beach.

##

I took a deep breath and looked at the three stunned faces in front of me, "And that kids, is the true story of how I met your mother. How we fell in love and how we lived happily ever after."

12