Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man asked, "Your name?"

Eldar sighed, "I told the woman already. I am Eldar Silvertree, now please get the person I need to see!"

The man seemed miffed but left the room. A few minutes later a Moon Elf walks in and Eldar asked, "Your name?"

He said coldly, "Jarron'velus Silverleaf."

Eldar looked back at him and removed his cloak and his pack, "I assume you have been given my name already. I was instructed to give you this."

He went and pulled out the package. When Eldar looked back up at him, Jarron had a Mithril and ornate-looking long sword pointed at him until he saw what Eldar had in hand. He opened the bag to look at the contents and pulled out a sealed letter from the bag.

He broke the seal on the letter and read it. and then read it aloud.

"Jarron,

Please extend Elder Silvertree every courtesy as reasonably possible. He has proven to be an accomplished asset and a loyal team member. Also, he is now my lover. You might as well hear that last part from me first. Listen to his story and we will see you soon.

Charlie"

Jarron looked up from the note, "You are missing your Silvertree pin."

Eldar rolled his eyes and pointed to his pack. He reached into a side pocket with just 2 fingers and pulled it out and set it on the desk.

Eldar started, "Charlemagne is about 2 days out with those wagons. She is riding without an escort. If you have anyone who can help her, I boarded 4 horses at the stables. They are tired but they could be used to intercept her."

He replied, "The Iron Bar should be escorting them."

Eldar shook his head, "I believe they were impostors based on these."

Eldar dumped the Blade Singer Rings on the desk from his pouch, "None of the Iron Bar we met were Elves or Half-Elves. They should not have had these." Eldar clearly showed the ring on the center finger of his hand.

Jarron calls out, "Flynn please send a half dozen of our best to intercept Charlie they are coming in without any cover! How many of ours lost?"

Eldar looked at him, "None, sir. At least with our group."

He sat back in a chair and sighs, "Have a seat and tell me how your journey went?"

Eldar left out the sordid sexual parts and brought him up to speed on how things went down to the status of the other 2 convoys and this Lord Barimus.

Jarron responded, "We will get you some food, quarters, and a bath as you smell of blood."

Eldar smiled back, "That would be the purple shirt here; it was blue before the encounter with the grizzly."

He chuckled at Eldar, "Get going. I'll see about finding you another shirt."

The man named Flynn took him to a place that looked like an inn, "No charges in here. Don't leave the building until we call for you. Food, drink, bath, and room are all covered."

Flynn left in a hurry. Jarron, true to his word, actually sent Eldar 3 more casual shirts.

----

Jarron contacted the Elven Queen, "You secure, Your Majesty?"

She sighed, "I am now Jarron. Speak freely, my friend."

Jarron sighed, "I have a rescue party headed for Charlie Silver's group. She sent the person ahead she had been evaluating with the package. They were ambushed as were the other 2 convoys. The other 2 were destroyed based on the report I got from him.

In her case, the Iron Bar group was infiltrated and replaced. Charlie's group with this new candidate defeated the attackers. We are evaluating Heliar's eldest son who just graduated from the Academy. He knows nothing of us thus far, from what I have read but it is short and not a full report. Charlie wants him for her group. He is apparently multi-talented, but I don't have details from her yet."

She sighed, "That is 18 agents for one package! We need answers, did you get any clues?"

Jarron sighed, "A couple. I will wait until Charlie is here, I sent 6 others to find and intercept her from here. She is less than 2 days out. Heliar will be here in a few days and we can deal with the recruitment of his son.

I don't doubt he will work, but I want the report. He also has to want to join us. Grand Master Yetto's reports confirm he would be an outstanding asset. If I have to put together another team, Charlie may not have him for long. Else I will have to shuffle to reallocate assets, not that we have a lot of assets to do that with."

Queen Goldeagle sighed, "Keep this between us for now. Let me know when you know something more definitive."

Queen Goldeagle shook her head, "Are the Knights worth keeping with these losses mounting? I don't have many options, but they are getting too low on resources."

Her Spy Master looked at her, "It has been in decline for a while, we might need to work on more open recruiting methods with our allies."

She shook her head, "No. Not yet anyway. Jarron controls many and some are mixed units. I want more answers first and the Council of Nine has been evasive with me during my rule, just as they were with my father's rule."

---

Journal entry Apara 33rd 7016

Charlemagne had asked me not to add any journal entries until she arrives. For once I am not listening to her request, at least not completely. I only wanted to add a very personal note. I had never felt so alive and loved than when I am alone with Charlemagne.

She is strong-willed, decisive, smart, beautiful, funny, sexually appealing, and adventurous. She is familiar with the periphery of the Elven lands and beyond with the occasional foray into the Capital. Where I was born in the periphery and shoved into the Eleven Academy in the Capital for almost 50 years.

Our lives are so contrasted in our backgrounds. Yet we complete each other. I was tempted to take the time and go 15 and 5 and ask her to marry me. I figured it was just enough, on that day, to get her to confess our love for each other. Now everyone knows, and we could remove the need for the silence spell she used to try and hide our affair of the heart.

Two days later Charlemagne showed up and was all smiles to see Eldar. He looked at her, "Food, bath, and sleep."

She smiles at him and they head upstairs as it was late. He then tacked on, "Tomorrow you will tell me about what is going on?"

They grabbed some food and took it up to the room and he helped her out of her gear. He looked at her, "Did you run into more trouble?"

Charlie nodded, "Everyone survived and your rescue party really helped us. I did not think to add it to the note. Thanks for looking after me."

Once she was undressed, He saw a few more bruises and cuts.

Eldar snickered, "Are you sure you are up for this?"

She looks at him and yelled, "Don't even! Some straight no oral sex. Preferably doggy style and keep your hands off my clit! I still have problems walking straight!"

She smirked at him, "Speaking of which some women are probably going to be banging your door down."

Eldar told her, "I did not report every little detail."

Charlie smiled, "Don't worry, word will spread and there will be those looking to fact check the events."

He smiled, "Oh like that full-lipped top-heavy human you sent me too?"

Charlie sneered at him as her jealousy boiled up, "Just the type I am talking about."

He smiled at her, "Well your note made it perfectly clear. I am, 'your lover.' They better talk to you first. Does that make us an exclusive couple?"

She gulped as her heart raced, "Now that is a good question. I occasionally had some female companions, but after that night in the wagon. I don't think I could handle anybody else but you, at least for now. If you are willing, we could do it exclusively for now. If only to protect my interests after training you."

Charlie busted up laughing. Gods knew he showed her some new things. She knew she wanted him exclusively with a plus one in the mix, but she still did not have the other answers yet to address Annette.

Eldar responded, "Well if you find you decide you want to bring a lady friend home to share or even one that I can watch with you to pick up some more pointers let me know. On the other hand, I was about a hair's width of pushing our 14 and 4 to a 15 and 5."

He grabbed his journal and held it out to her. "Read my latest entry. I kept it clean, but needed to get my feelings out there."

Her heart jumped for joy at that confession, to adding another female to the mix. It gave her hope. She read through his entry. At first, she smiled, and then she just glared up at Eldar from the tub. "I didn't want to see that kind of panic on your face in the back of your wagon. I figured it was just enough to get you to admit that you loved me at that point."

Charlie smiled back at him, "We have a lot to talk about. Including my husband who died 15 years ago; no kids but more to talk about before we go that far."

He smiled back at her, "Just let me when you are ready for a go at 15 and 5. Then I will know you are ready to marry. Also, if kids ever do come into the picture, I will be more pressing on the matter. Because I know what it is like to be a bastard child."

Her face went ashen again, "Oh Gods, I never used any form of protection with you."

He smirked back, "Was not part of your educational instruction to me." He decided to push it a little further as he smiled at her. "That last night in the wagon, you did thank every god for every orgasm except the last one we shared when I filled your womb."

She slid her head under the water, and came back up, "Get me a clean change of clothes from my pack we need to go and see Doc."

He wanted to tease her a little more while he looked through her pack and pulled out some clean clothes, "That last thank you to Sehanine Moonbow was borderline blasphemous..."

She snapped, "Shush it. Let's see what Doc has to say first."

----

The Lady of Dreams laughed, "This will be entertaining."

The other Gods all chuckled.

---

Charlie struggled out of the tub because she was sore from the previous sexual encounter 2 and a half days before and the ambush they ran into before getting into town. They would have lost people if not for him sending back aid. At least getting Jarron to send back aid that included a second healer, Flynn of all people who rarely went to the field but was a good healer.

Flynn told her of Eldar's request to Jarron to get her more support.

She arrived and Jarron was in the Capital and was due back soon. Eldar saw the danger and Charlie was so addled by the mission and her thoughts of him she did not think to ask for it herself. She knew he was right for this group. The evaluation task she had been assigned.

They found Doc had a room across this 'village.' Eldar could travel so long as he had an escort. As they walked, she mumbled back, "If I am pregnant that is a year on the sidelines minimum."

Eldar corrected her "No with you being a Half-Elf and me being an Elf that would make the child Elven. Elven pregnancies go for 2 years. With maturity occurring in 75-years. You are talking a lot longer."

Charlie groaned, "You are not helping here."

Doc had just settled in when they knocked on his door. Charlemagne did not even wait for him to answer and just walked in. She was worried.

Doc looked at her, "Something wrong?"

She looked back, "You tell me, I was just reminded that on our recent activities on this trip I never considered any birth control. Hell, I have not had a man exploring between my thighs since my husband died! I did not even think about it as even he used potions to keep me from getting pregnant in the field."

Doc tried to calm her, "For a Half-Elf, you are getting closer to the point where kids won't be an option in another 10-15 years. I would say your chances are low given Elven birth rates, but let's just check to be sure."

He had her lie back and ran his hand about 6 inches above her belly and cast an incantation and light shined from his hands. He walked away from her as he did not want her to see his worried face, "Well with that incantation a gold light means fertile, a brown light means infertile, pink means a girl, and blue means a boy. The results are accurate within minutes of conception."

Charlie and Eldar walked quickly across the compound to Jarron's office. He was back and his office was in a different building. Charlemagne walked up to his desk and barked, "We want to get married, it's a girl. Heliar'vasius is going to kill me when he sees me!"

Jarron just stood at his desk. His mouth hung open ready for a fly to make a new home. Finally, he said, "Heliar will probably want to kill you."

She looked back at Jarron, "How soon can we get him fully on-board?"

Eldar looked at her, "Fully on-board with what? What does my father have to do with any of this?"