Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved down her thighs. He skipped her sensitive center and went to the calves then stopped. He grabbed them each a waterskin and let her drink her fill; then it was time for the chamber pot. Once they were comfortable again. He told her, "We have about an hour before the next round of food arrives. I want to try something new."

He had her lay on her back and he slid his foot under her ass now as his shin was right against her cunt without pressing her clit.

Then he put some more liniment onto her feet while he avoided her toes. "Now if at any point you want some pressure on your clit all you have to do is flex your hips."

She nodded. He continued to massage her left foot and began to suck on her toes, licking between them. She squirmed side to side on her cunt but kept her clit out of play. Then He switched and moved over to her right foot and repeated the process.

She squirmed more. He brought both of her feet up locked her shins together to give her more side pressure on her cunt. Then he started to suck and tend to both big toes. The pressure was building. He took it to the two largest toes on each foot. She was on sensory overload across her cunt and both feet in between the sensitive toes. She squirmed pretty hard. He released her shins and pushed her legs forward.

He put her feet together along the soles. Then he started to weave his way up and over each set of her toes at an angle with his tongue. Back and forth from side-to-side onward and upward over the top. He repeated it on his way down the other side. Once at the bottom He took all three of her smallest toes from both feet and sucked them into his mouth hard. She went off for the fourth time.

"Wow, that one took longer than I thought it would."

Charlie giggled at him. He slid his pants on and handed her some water. Eldar put two empty skins on the outside door. He placed the blanket over Charlie and told her, "We will drink some wine, eat some cheese and bread. Then we will talk some more and when you are good and relaxed, I will do oral on you. I know you are very sensitive still but I have something else to try to speed things up a bit.

Now the goal is 9. Not that I expect you to hit that but if we get 9 and you do oral on me, we are down to 2 each and we can relax until morning meal when Doc will stop by. Anything we don't get done we will have to pick up after the morning meal."

Charlemagne was nervous, "I like the plan but the upcoming oral challenge sends chills down my spine."

Eldar heard the waterskins being moved on the door. He moved to the door and opened it. The girl was there with the bread, cheese, and two more bottles of wine. He let her in to collect dishes and looked at her, "You could go ahead and take a buck or two with you if you want to save time tomorrow. We are going to eat and drink for a while."

She dumps the two full ones out the window and then bails out the tub to make it ready for the morning.

The girl took all the buckets and dishes out of the room that was ready to go. Charlemagne and Eldar got to talking about her first time, Charlie's best time before him, and her kinkiest sex before him. He tried to get her warmed up mentally while she consumes glass after glass of wine.

They moved to the bed and Eldar looked at her, "I am going to lock your legs like I did the last time and you can claw on my arms or shoulders if needed. I need to get penetration with one hand. We will run your legs between the bed and the upper round rail."

Charlie nodded and moved into position. He brought her legs over the top with his right hand and went slowly to get the first one started.

He added two fingers in her pussy and looked for a firm spot on the inside of her cunt that aligned with her clit and lightly stroked over that. He told her "Scream out the numbers as they may come quickly this way."

She started screaming, "One...twooo...threee...fouuur...fiva...sixa...seven...eight...ninnnne." He tried to keep going until he hit eleven. She smacked his arm to let him know she was done...tennnn and she bucked a bit smacked his arm and as he went to release her as she yelled, "Ellllevennn! YOU BASTARD!"

He smiled at her, "YOUR 15 are done."

He looked at her, "You just have my 3 to go and you can choose how to do them!"

He kissed her hard and passionately while Charlemagne sucks her honey from Eldar's mouth then licked it off of his face. She gave him a devilish grin and pounces on his cock with her mouth sucking him hard and flicking her tongue along the shaft as one hand grabs his sack and squeezed gently and rolls his balls around.

She then took an unlubricated finger and slid it into his nether-hole. She decided on a blowjob with a side of payback. She worked both hands and her talented tongue until his seed erupted into her mouth and down her throat. She held on until she was sure he was drained for now.

She smiles, "Two things. First, some sleep to think about what I want to do to get you off 2 more times. Second, My CLIT is off-limits for a few days at least and then we will scale it back to a couple of times a day maybe 3 but no more going for records. Even for our wedding night!"

Eldar nodded and smiled, "Until you request otherwise."

Charlie sighed and flopped back on the bed pulling herself from under the rail. She sat up and got up, rather tried to get up. He got her on the chamber pot and gave her more water. They finish the night at 15 and 3. After she drained the waterskin he helped get her situated into bed as she faced the wall. He spooned up behind her and kept his hands above the belt while they drifted off to sleep.

---

Hunter walked into Jarron's office and Jarron nodded, "Good, I wanted to see you today to get your thoughts on Eldar."

Hunter laughed, "Eldar asked that I stop by this morning to give you my thoughts on him. He is a better swordsman overall than Tranosa. We discussed it after watching him. The kid has serious moves. Don't call him kid, he does not like Charlie calling him that when he is older than her. He has not objected to me calling him that but thought you should know some little things tend to set him off.

Add in his magic and that makes him fucking deadly. He is fearless but not reckless. He knows when to rely upon the group and knows when he needs to step up and take a challenging opponent himself, both the mercenary leader and the grizzly we encountered. He put us in the best position to kill that damned bear and he still managed to get to kill it as it pounced on him. With the mercenary leader, he took him down solo. Then came back and helped us with the others.

He has some skill with a bow but it is not his primary weapon. Third in skill with the bow behind myself and then Eagle-eye. The team respects him as he covered our asses and took one for the team with that bear. Tactically he is very smart.

I worry about Charlie and his relationship but she is a grown woman and he flirted with her from the get-go and none of the other ladies. Eagle-eye would like a shot at him. Cook probably does as well, but Being Heliar's son has them keeping him at a distance. Now Charlie's claim on him makes him off-limits."

Jaron nodded, "Thanks for checking in. I want to see them soon."

Tranosa laughed, "He asked me to pass a message to you, not until after 2 as he dealt with his bride-to-be last night. Stripping her of clothes and only keeping one pair of pants in the room to get to the door. He sent the rest away with us.

Doc is to stop in this morning so they can continue whatever he started with her last night. The kid has stamina. Charlie was calling him 'my stud' before he asked her to marry him so that is good, I guess."

Jarron chuckled, "Fine. His father will be here around that time and we will stay busy until they arrive. I will work with that because he has not officially joined us yet. I cannot order him about, yet. I don't want to be too much of an ass out of the gate with him. Where would you see him, rank wise?"

Tranosa sighed, "He could lead his own team. He is that good, even out of the Academy. His trainer did a hell of a job on training him. I know he is a Knight as well."

Jarron nodded, "You can go, and thanks for your input."

Jarron thought about it, "A leader right out of the Academy. Eldar has the talent and it would be a shame to lose him given the losses on this mission alone. I will have to feel him out to figure out where he wants to work. Charlie's relationship with him complicates some options. If he has his father's diplomacy skills he could eventually take over for me."

---

Come morning the food came. Eldar got his pants on then placed the empty waterskins out and waited for the bucket brigade and Doc to show. Doc did a minor spell for healing and another to help her with the hangover. He then brought her breakfast to the bed and started feeding her himself. He rubbed her shoulders, "What do you want to do?"

She thought about it and looked at him with a smile, "We will start with a bath for both of us." She sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to come around. She yanks down his pants and he stepped out of them.

She grabs him by the cock and pulls him toward her. She smiles at him while she sat there and jacked his cock until he shot his seed all over her chest with a few drops just under her chin. She then ordered, "Get us into the tub."

He helped her walk across the room to the tub. He stepped in and then lifted her and got both of her feet into the tub. She hissed and moaned as her clit touched the warm water. He slid down in with her. He sat behind her while they soak and he washed her face and chest. She moans out, "Here is the plan. When I am ready..." She flexes her ass cheeks against his partially rigid cock for emphasis.

He realized his cock was pointed under her ass at an uncomfortable angle at that moment, "I will let you fuck me doggy style and IF you behave yourself, I will give you a blowjob after the mid-day meal."

She continues to sit there flexing her ass checks every few minutes to get her point across. Finally, she leans forward and assumes the position. She looks over to him with a devilish smile, "Now you shall begin."

He slid his legs back and stood briefly as he moved into position and got onto his knees. He leaned himself forward toward her nether-hole and lowered it until he buried himself in her moist pussy to the hilt in one stroke.

He held still for a moment to let her adjust and then slowly started to fuck her from behind. He wanted to make her cum again, to take her to 16 as she looked to take him to 6 after the mid-day meal.

He slowly pumped her with long strokes for several minutes until he felt her clench his cock. He sped up but kept the long strokes going until she started gyrating and she turned to him, "Fuck me hard now!"

He sped up with faster but shorter strokes to work her to cum and it took all he was worth to hold back until she screamed out, "Oh gods yeeess! I so fucking love him."

More than enough inspiration, He finally released control and shot his seed into her to reach his 5th climax of this day. He rested for a second laying on her back while she rested her arms and head on the edge of the tub.

He slid out of her with her pulsating aftershocks forcing his limp cock from the warm hole into the cooling water. Eldar grabbed a towel and he pulled her back into the water. He started to dry her off while she washes out her pussy with little waves of water.

He got to his feet and helped her to stand. He picked her up out of the tub and laid her on the bed and got more towels to dry her off and then himself.

Eldar smiled at Charlemagne, "I love you so much it hurts."

Charlie laughed, "You love me until it hurts, but by the gods, no one makes me cum as you do!"

He laughed and he got up to get a couple more waterskins for them. He grabbed a couple of glasses and an unopened bottle of wine.

They emptied the skins and he hung them on the door. He returned to the side of the bed and slid his pants back on for when the mid-day meal arrived. They laid there in bed with her head on his chest drinking wine until the knock on the door came.

Eldar covered her up and answered the door to let the girl in and let her know they were done with the tub as well. She set the food down and the wine, which he promptly took over to the bed. He sat next to his bride-to-be to eat while the water was once again dumped out of the window.

The Girl called for a couple of others to help take the tub away. The door closed and they were finally alone again. They finish eating and Charlie looks at him, "Time for dessert before Hunter arrives." She slid out from under the covers. She grabs the side of Eldar's pants and works them to his knees.

Charlie put both her legs between his and took his already hardening cock into her hand and started licking it. She sucked on one testicle and then the other and then pulling both of them into her mouth and sucked on them. Now that his cock was back at attention, She proceeded to work her tongue around every square inch.

Charlie was aware of the time though and her actions picked up more speed and urgency. She used the tip of her tongue on the underside of my cock. She slid up and then has just the head of his cock in her mouth. She ran just the tip of her tongue inside the hole and sucks harder on just the head.

While she slid down just enough to get the sensitive underside into her mouth. With a free hand, she starts to jerk on the rest of his cock shaft while she focuses on the sensitive parts. She placed her other hand under his sack and gently lifted it into her hand.

She cradled his sack and gave it a slight side to side motion like she was mixing a thick batter. She jerked faster and sucked more intensely until his sack hardens and she sucks his entire length down into the opening of her throat. That final sensation sent Eldar over the edge. He shot his seed into her mouth and throat.

She licked up the remains even going so far as to squeeze out every last drop from his now softening cock. She climbed up and kissed him. He could taste his salty self in her mouth but at that point, he did not care as he hungered for her. They were interrupted by a knock on the door and he threw the cover over Charlemagne and slid to the edge of the bed and pulled his pants up.

He got to the door. Hunter, Eagle-eye, and Cook were back with the gear. They set it down with knowing smiles and left them in peace. Hunter departed with the words Eldar expected, "Jarron is expecting you soon."

Charlie nodded. Eldar pulled a change of clothes for both of them and he got dressed, including armor.

He walked to the bed, "I carried you in. I will carry you out. I do not think you are in any shape to walk all the way there at the moment."

She smiled and nodded. He picked her up and carried her back to Jarron's office.