Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those were the only 2 he ever had with him. He found him a bigger son-of-a-bitch than most. He returned to sword practice in the morning for an hour while waiting for the morning meal. Charlie also got those who were out of practice with bows some target practice, including herself with the short bow. Eldar did his bow target practice when he found a new log; He would use a standard arrow and work on his aim from horseback.

Hunting for the group was a lot less difficult because they had fewer to feed and Hunter would nail one or two big game animals on the first watch of the morning leaving firewood to Eldar and Eagle-eye if needed. Cook and Skinner enjoyed the sex in the wagon if only it gave them more time to sleep at night. As for Charlemagne and Eldar, they would get together right after the evening meal for sex.

Then again after their watch. They were back into a normal flow of things, but they were cautious to avoid contact with her clit until it healed up. Days 6 and 7 stopped the hunting. They were on dry rations and finding any firewood was made impossible by heavy rain. Day 8 they did not hunt as they were coming to a village called Cotton Web where they would stay the night.

They got in later than Charlie liked and the best they could get was a common room for all 9 of them. Two and a half days of wet living conditions had everyone ready for some clean dry sex. Being in a common room made it awkward but it did not stop those who were set on having sex. Charlemagne and Eldar fooled around in their corner spot when someone lit a few candles in the middle of the room.

Hunter was asleep in a far corner turned away from the noise. Charlemagne and Eldar were under the blanket laying on their sides. Eldar had his cock buried in her pussy from behind while they laid there and watched the scene unfold. There appeared to be some swapping of partners going on as Tranosa was pumping into Cook from underneath, Fireball was buried in her nether-hole.

Cook had a hand buried up to the wrist in Eagle-eyes cunt while Skinner was nailing her in the ass. Both women were moaning loudly and both were getting double penetrated. While Eagle-eye sucked off Doc. Eldar whispered to Charlemagne, "Turned on?"

She nodded as she rocked against his cock faster. She whispers, "Shhh or Eagle-eye will be over here wanting to bury her face into my pussy."

He whispered back, "Your thoughts on that?"

She whispers, "My pussy is occupied and I don't want to share you."

Eldar whispered back, "If it wasn't occupied right now?"

Charlemagne whispered back "I wouldn't want to share you with her."

He whispered back to her again, "There is a woman you want to share me with?"

Charlemagne hesitated and realized the time had come to talk about Annette, "One."

Eldar whispered back, "Who?"

She leaned into his ear and says the one thing that he found shocking to hear, "My twin sister."

Eldar looked back at her and kept the same whispered tone, "Why her?"

She smiled, "Because she is only into women, but what you could do to her orally might make her rethink that."

He smiled, "You want me for her because of my talented tongue?"

She shook her head, "Not just that, she has not had a cock since she was 20, her one-and-only time last I spoke with her. She had a horrible experience. Might be my only chance to get a niece or nephew out of her."

Eldar whispered back to her, "How often do you talk to her?"

She whispered back, "We tend to do more than talk. She spent a week with me in bed after my husband died. But I see her every time I am in her area?"

He whispered, "Where is that?"

Charlemagne stuck her finger between her teeth as she prepared to drop the other shoe, "Just outside Grand Falls."

He whispered back, "You want to share me with your twin sister in the hopes I get her pregnant?"

She shook her head, "No. She might find out that a cock can be a good thing to get, I could get a potion for her to prevent her from getting pregnant but."

He sighed, "But what?"

She again bit her finger, "Would that be a bad thing if she did?"

Eldar said again, "You do want to share me with your twin sister in the hopes I get her pregnant. What would your father think? You know my issues with being a bastard child."

She nodded, "Right on both counts, but it would be nice to get her stamp of approval this time, she did not like me getting married the last time. I still would want to share you with her at least once."

He looked at her as her grinding becomes more animated, "This is what you want to do is have a three-way with your twin sister while we are in Grand Falls?"

Charlie nodded. "You want me to fuck her?"

She nodded. "If that is what you want then I will get her the potion."

She clamped down on him and came just as Eagle-eye and Cook came. Then Tranosa, Fireball, Doc, and Skinner came but it was a mess because they were all pulling out as they came. He just banged Charlemagne harder and came inside her.

Charlemagne leaned in, "You might want to get more than one then?"

Eldar whispered, "Whhhy?"

She responded, "If I invite her back for the wedding, we might repeat it, every night on the trip back."

Eldar looked at her, "If that is the case, I can cut that number down to less than 3 if need be."

She asked, "How?"

He smiled, "I take each of you to 20 orally every time you bring it up!"

Charlie gasped, "You would too."

He nodded. She smirked at Eldar, "Any chance of a compromise?"

He whispered as the room was quiet and the cleanup was over, "Such as?"

She smiled, "We get her one of those rings instead, then if she stays to help me with our child or to run a business, we could do it more often."

Eldar whispered, "Is that what you really want? To share me with your sister on an indefinite basis?"

She thought a little longer, "Not indefinite, only until she gets her own guy."

He asked her, "What happens to your 'visits' after that? Better questions do you think any guy is going to be able and willing to satisfy her as I do you? What will her guy criteria be? Do you think another guy is going to be alright with you 2 sharing time in bed? Lastly, are you just wanting to do this so you can still sleep with your sister? Because you don't think she will pursue another guy?"

She frowned, "That is a lot of questions."

He nodded, "Try just the last one as you can answer that one as it is your opinion." She nodded. Eldar thought for a second, "If she doesn't want to share you with me at all or after the one time you are asking about?"

She thought then turned the question back to Eldar, "What would you suggest if that was the case?"

Eldar smirked at her, "When I am home you are in my bed only. When I am away from you...then you 2 mice can play. But that means when I am away, I can play even if it was the big-chested human, Eagle-eye, or others you do not know."

Charlie glared, "You don't fight fair."

Then she gave him a pouty face. Eldar sighed, "I have even heard of a cock ring that will stay on the cock until you say the command word to take it off. If she wants to do it more than once then we have it. If she will let me watch the two of you only, I can do that once for you. If she wants to keep it between us 3 and we all get along, we can look at that.

The cock ring would have no effect on your pregnancy. If she only wants to spend time with you while I am away, then you have to give me the room to seek company when I am away. You can decide what you want to do after our visit, alright?"

Charlie grudgingly nodded, "The cock ring sounds like a better idea. In case I agree to let you play while you are away, I just don't like sharing you with others, except with my sister."

Eldar gazed into her eyes, "I like the idea of having a family with you and raising our daughter when I am on the road. You are the one I love. I only know how to give my heart to one partner at a time, children are different. I don't know if that could change. Let that help to guide you when the time comes."

Now they were startled. The combined moans, groans, and screams of orgasmic joy echo from the center of the room as they finished round two. The sound and sighs of orgasms caused Charlemagne to tense up and climax again.

He picked up speed as she stifled her moan with her hand. The clenching she did on Eldar's cock sent him over again. He shot his seed into her while he buried his mouth into her shoulder. She kissed him and cuddled against him as they drifted off to sleep and his cock slipped from her cunt.

---

Hanali Celanil smiled and looked at the Lady of Dreams, "He could love many. He has just not been shown how to yet, Charlemange will be the challenge in that. She felt her husband getting too close to Eagle-eye. Then he died before anything occurred.

They are good friends, but with Eagle-eye picking up 4 or more male partners and many female partners in her recent travels it was a turn-off for her, that, and her love for Annette. Eldar was accepting of that. I give him a 70% chance of convincing her to the arrangement. The one time is all but guaranteed with them as she learns more about him.

The Lady of Dreams nodded, "He set his plans to Silent Falls without any influence from us. He is already impressing."

Corellon nodded, "He made it over the first 2 major hurdles, he only has one left. I am beginning to see him as the only logical choice. Tallion agrees with that assessment."

Journal entry Mia 6th 7016

Charlemagne hit me with the news she wants to, 'share me' with her twin sister. The only woman she wants to share me with. The long discussion we will have to see how this played out was enlightening. All while we watched most of the team having an orgy in the middle of the common room.

I do not think I would be into orgies after watching one. I am not interested in having other males in my bed. Bad childhood memories. While erotic to watch I do not know how to separate emotion and love from just having sex. Especially the married couple Skinner and Cook.

I even witnessed Fireball fucking Skinner in the ass in that second round. I never knew they enjoyed each other's company but it turned Charlie on while we had sex in the corner. As did our conversation in regards to her sister. The discussion with Charlemagne about her sister might lead to an open marriage. I do not know how I would deal with that.

Just another potential challenge in our relationship. I know Charlemagne has not been with a man since her husband died; she has only had female companions since then including both females in our group. It was entertaining to watch, I guess I am a bit of a voyeur.

Hunter kept to himself, we need to find him a good woman and get him laid. The changes I suggested to the crew have been well received. We have not been attacked again so far. I am wondering if the people who attacked us had another contingency at our destination.

12