Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc sighed, "All I could do is guess, I need to get answers first."

All of the Clerics of the Lady of the Dreams had been told to keep an ear open for discussions on weird lunar activity. Nothing more. Just to report it to the church if anything was heard.

Eldar looked at him, "No talking to anyone including the church unless we are present for the complete discussion. Promise me in the name of our Goddess."

Doc paused and he nodded, "I swear."

Eldar glared, "I mean it, we will go see them together once we are back in the Capital. I will want it worded as a general astrological question first. To see if they will give us a straight answer."

Eldar went to give Charlemagne a glass of wine. she looked at him, "Forget the glass give me the bottle."

Eldar looked at Doc, "Can you get another two bottles sent up?"

Eldar smiled at Charlemange, "Well I think we asked enough questions for one night! I think we should thank Corellon Larethian and Sehanine Moonbow in equal measures."

She spat wine and screamed, "WHAT?! After all of that?"

Eldar told her calmly, "Yes after all of that. Corellon is the God of Magic and his wife Sehanine is the Goddess of Moon Elves and the Lady of Dreams. If on this night she blesses us with the knowledge that our children will have great destinies, why not?

Besides, you are already pregnant! I just realized you started with Corellon and ended with Sehanine that night in the wagon." He paused. "Have I told you how much I love you!"

Annette could not help but laugh at them.

12