Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They frown at him and continue getting undressed. He looked at them, "Go get some food and wine and you each sit on opposite sides of the bed and eat while I talk to you about what we will do..."

They grabbed food, got seated, and looked at him. "You have three minutes to finish your snack, the glass of wine you're drinking, and drink another glass of wine you're going to need it. Make sure you finish both glasses."

After they finished eating and their second glass of wine, they waited for him to finish his wine. "Annette please take the glass and plate away, then you crawl between my legs and suck my cock to get it hard again; because sometime shortly thereafter I'm going to work it into your virgin nether-hole. Charlemagne, please use your juices and hers to prepare her nether-hole for me; feel free to use your tongue on it first."

Annette crawled up between his legs and slowly began to work his cock; she tried to buy prep time. He was in the mood to give it to her as he wanted her ready and not scared. Charlemagne worked on lubing and stretching her nether-hole. "Charlemagne please nod when she's properly prepped again, no talking."

A few minutes later Charlemagne nodded. He pulled Annette's head up, "You're going to lose your anal virginity again tonight."

He smiled at her and Annette smiled back. He got up and walked around, "Charlemagne get on your knees like your sister right next to her. Now, Annette, I want you to connect with Charlemagne with just empathy, no telepathy. He slid in behind Charlemagne and shove his cock to the hilt into her cunt. "Someone is nice and wet, let me check the other one."

He moved over to Annette and slid his cock into the hilt of her pussy too. "Yes, this one is very wet also." he slid out of her and looked at them, "I looked to have my cock prepped. Charlemagne, start masturbating without cumming. Then lube up your nether-hole once I start to enter Annette's virginal nether-hole. Now no talking. Kiss each other again, but try to stay in position so I can watch Charlemagne's work."

He pulled in behind Annette and slowly pushed the head of his cock into her nether-hole. He shoved a couple of fingers into her cunt to get more lube and start to apply it as he pulled out and then he repeated the process. Until he was finally all the way in. Then he started stroking into her ass. "Charlemagne, please keep me lubed, you choose who's juices to use."

Charlemagne alternates between her own and Annette. "Now Charlemagne will masturbate until you cum. I want her to feel it in her mind while I'm pumping her nether-hole."

He started pumping in earnest. Charlemagne started moaning and Annette started breathing hard. He kept going and sped it up a little. Charlemagne shouted out as she came hard. Annette was close but she needed more lube, "Charlemagne use those juices of yours and lube up my cock as soon as you have me lubed, I'm going to pound Annette's nether-hole hard if she has not cum already."

Charlemagne spread her honey as if she had a full paintbrush.

Annette kept breathing harder and then he started pumping her hard and holding her hips and pulled them against him to get more thrust. "Keep up the lube because we are not stopping until she comes from getting a cock in her nether-hole. Sit up a bit Charlemagne and gather juices in one hand and masturbate yourself again with the other."

He took one of his hands off of Annette's hips and grabbed Charlemagne's left tit and tweaked her nipple just right. Then returned to Annette's hips and sped up again while Charlemagne did double duty. Annette finally reared up and moaned hard and loud. She squeezed him tight and she took his seed into her ass.

As soon as she released him he pulled out. "Now Annette hold that in your ass and shake it back and forth. Charlemagne, clean my cock. Towel and water or your mouth; your choice. Annette, you can use the chamber pot now."

Charlemagne decides her mouth would work just fine. He looked at Charlemagne, "Get me hard again while you're at it you know where it's going. Annette when you're finished over there come and lube up your sister. She's dripping but I want you to use yours and cum while doing it. Over here where I can watch you do it. You let me know she's ready by slapping her ass when you're done."

He started to get hard as Annette came from her masturbation and he heard both of them moan lightly. She slapped Charlemagne on the ass and pulled back. He looked at them side by side asses in the air. "Time to lube up my cock for Charlemagne." He slid into Annette's cunt first this time and gave her a few strokes. Then he moved over to Charlemagne and stroked his cock into her a few times. Then he held it to make sure that her juices rolled down his sack.

He looked at Annette, "Crawl under Charlemagne and you will eat her pussy. Charlemagne will do the same to you. Now I want you to connect with me empathetically only. I will slide into her nether-hole and I'm going all the way, in one shot because I know Charlemagne can handle it and she's lubed up to enjoy it. Nod if you agree with me, Charlemagne?"

She nodded, "Once I do that, I'm going to start pumping her hard and fast and I want you to attack each other's clits as I would do it to you. Continue until I cum in Charlemagne's ass."

He backed up, lined up with Charlemagne's nether-hole, and slid it to the hilt. He felt the pressure but no pain then he felt them climaxing but he could not tell who's was who's.

He started pumping fast and furiously into her ass. Five minutes later the orgasm twins rolled in his head and he shot off into Charlemagne's ass. He gave her his third load of seed tonight. He pulled out slowly "Alright, Charlemagne hold that and shake it around. Annette, your sister cleaned me up with her mouth so you do the same. Annette sucks him in good and cleaned up his cock

He looked down at her, "The sack too. It has honey and molasses on it after all from you two. Charlemagne, you can go use the chamber pot. Now we cuddle together with me in the middle, my twin crescent moons that are both carrying my twin children."

He sighed, "Question time, Charlemagne how many times did you cum, and did you enjoy everything we did?"

She purred, "I enjoy it all, even her attacking my clit. I lost count how many times I came."

He looked at Annette "Same question. Honest answer."

She sighed, "Well the anal sex is hard for me to cum but you did good at keeping me lubed up so everything worked out, but anal is not my favorite as you already guessed. As to cumming, probably only four or five times I'm nowhere near what Charlemagne can do."

Eldar sighed, "Each of you is a twin but you're also unique and I love that about you. It is not that you do not cum as often as Charlemagne, it's the opposite; you cum more frequently."

She shook her head, "No. What do you mean I cum more frequently?"

Eldar smiled, "Do you not remember last night when I took your virginity? Your sister was connected to your mind and she said it drove her mad with passion. All because of all the mini-orgasms you were having. She threw me down and fucked herself on me once she got a hold of me.

Charlemagne comes harder more frequently; your body just does not build up to larger climaxes easily because of all of the mini-orgasms you have. Because of that, your body sends out more waves of sensation with each of these mini-orgasms so you each feel differently inside."

Charlemagne kissed him on the cheek and nodded toward her sister. Annette smiled, "You told me once that count does not matter. You make both of us feel great about our passion for one another."

Eldar nodded, "Count does not matter; so long as you're enjoying yourselves. Anal play will become more common after you give birth because unless something happens there is a good chance you will get pregnant again with another set of twins. Anal and oral for me will be the only options until you both tell me at the same time; get us pregnant again.

That could be 3 days or 3 months. Your bodies you decide but as birth control is outlawed or probably will be in the Elven Empire. The next question is after you have these babies do you want more; remember the goddess comment about a dozen."

Charlemagne, sighed "I do not know if we can handle a dozen that's three pregnancies each."

Annette spoke up, "I never thought I would have children. Now I know why, but she fixed that. I want more children if only because she's allowing me to be a mother."

Charlemagne responded, "We will need someone to help with the children if we do that."

Eldar smiled, "With the investments in the bar, store, and inn plus getting paid I think we can afford it. Hopefully, we will get Annette on board as an agent, we should know the answer to that in a few days.

Remember at some point you're going to come out of your childbearing years; what did Doc say 10-15 years. Not a big window so you have to decide if we're going back to back with a few months of me being out of your cunts or a year with no pussy entry."

Charlemagne sighed, "I think it will be somewhere in between...maybe six months if we do not throw you down and take you by force."

Eldar smiled, "Thoughts for another day now it's time to sleep as we have a couple of days until the next wave of chaos hits us."

They curled up together with Annette spooned behind him and Charlemagne in front. He had his left arm under Charlemagne and his hand resting on her stomach.

With his right arm, he reached behind him and caressed Annette's right thigh. While they were not a perfect crescent; he could not help but look at his wedding ring and think, 'Close enough.'

---

Corellon looked at the Lady of Dreams, "The War Horse is in place?"

She smiled, "Yes, he is looking forward to finding out how Eldar approaches or acquires him and what name he might be given. The First of many to come and built for battle. It will take centuries to build the herd you want. Different abilities are learned over time.

Regardless, this will not be the Asperii of the 5th age. It took Millennia to find the right candidates and to wait for this time. Nice job on the metal for the swords by the way. He will appreciate that."

Corellon chuckled, "He has put together a bold and ambitious plan. He is tackling many problems and will face many adversaries. He will be entertaining to watch."

---

Journal Entry Mia 29th 7016

It took us two days to get the trees cleared to the capital. It proved much easier than expected with the horses and ropes. We aimed to split the trees into 2 or 3 pieces depending on size. The sword's ability to burn through the wood was both welcomed and shocking to most. It saved a lot of sore arms for the guys.