Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started pounding her up and down rapidly and she screamed even louder and bent over backward as he continued to go. He shot his seed deep into her. She screamed out a shout that sounded like she had howled at the moon. Then she went silent as she had indeed passed out. He looked at Charlemagne whose eyes were big as saucers. She was shocked.

He motioned to the door, "Get to the door that had to have drawn attention."

No sooner had the words left his mouth and there was a bang on the door and she cracked it. She smiled and stated, "Wave anyone else off who comes. Send them back to bed. We will be going to sleep now."

She chuckled and closed the door.

He worked to wake Annette. There was another knock on the door and Charlemagne cracked it open and extended her hand. She mumbled something and then closed the door. They heard the applause in the hallway from at least 4-6 people if not more clapping. Including a few who whistled. He heard the sound of armor as it moved away.

She came back to the bed, "Some of the guys in the hall were our protection detail from out front who heard her." She tried so hard not to laugh as she talked, "They said..." She lost her fight and started to laugh, "Said the innkeeper was in a panic..." She laughed harder and caught her breath. "As they went by him downstairs he told them, flat out, that he thought someone had been killed up here."

Then she rolled on the floor and laughed, "They heard her all the way outside and across the street." She paused as she worked to catch her breath again. "She scared their horses and one broke free." She paused again for air, "The rider of that horse was working to chase it down!" Then she panted, laughed, and worked to calm down. Eldar laid Annette down and she was still passed out.

Charlemagne looked over and threw him a towel, "I will be back, I am going to need more towels and a mop with a bucket!"

She was dressed and out the door. He still worked to bring Annette around and started to get worried when she slowly stirred awake. He breathed a sigh of relief and finally took note of their surroundings. The liquid dripped into a puddle from the railing of the bed onto the floor.

He looked at her, "First are you alright?"

Annette smiled, "I must have passed out."

The door opened up and Charlemagne stepped inside. She had a bucket, mop, two sets of clean sheets, and a stack of towels 2-feet high. She smiled from ear to ear. Eldar looked at her, "What?"

She snickered, "I met the innkeeper's wife. She helped me get the supplies. Their room is on the other side of the inn and she heard Annette's, 'howls of pleasure.' She smacked her husband in the back of the head."

Charlie started laughing again, "She yells at him, 'Why can't you do that?' Then smacked him again as he ran back to bed. I told her to get on top of him, grab from top to bottom at the base of his cock. Once it is hard you squeeze while you ride him. You don't let go until you have gotten off. She gave me a wink and ran after him."

Charlemagne threw her sister a towel as she started mopping. He looked at the mess again and back to Annette, "Did you cum on me or piss on me?"

Annette laughed, "I came on you at least twice I think the third time was a mix of both. I did not need the chamber pot before we started but did toward the end. I don't anymore."

Charlemagne laughed, "Brings back old memories for you?"

Now they both giggled at Eldar as they worked to clean up the bed. Eldar asked, "Why two sets of sheets?"

She gave a devilish smile, "I told her there would be a lower-key encore in the morning." He rolled his eyes and slid into bed.

The good news was the blanket was not wet. Annette got the wet spot to sleep on. Morning arrived and Charlemagne had him all of the way in her mouth and close to going off when he woke. She saw his eyes open, she slid her middle finger into his ass. He groaned out as he came, "Oh GODS girl you are playing dirty."

As he stopped his seed spilled into her mouth. He glared at her, "Now kiss your sister awake and make sure she gets a taste."

He threw the blanket off the bed. When she came back, "She is awake now."

He saw her heading for the blanket. He looked at her, "Leave the blanket, I was told I was in charge this morning."

She stopped, "But she is supposed to have you all to herself."

Eldar nodded, "I will not lay a finger on you now get the chamber pot over here and hold the pot Charlemagne you aim my cock."

She giggled but did it. He looked at her, "Your turn then Annette so the bed might survive the morning." They both laughed.

He smirked at Charlemagne, "Get me hard again I have one more left in me. We better make it count. Annette, back on the bed. Pillow under your head in the center of the bed. You can watch from there between your leg's knees bent up and out with your feet together. Keep your hands on the top of your head." He got barely hard. He moved them to the end of the bed.

He bent Charlemagne over and slid into her. In a few strokes, he was fully hard. He backed off and grabbed the blanket, "The idea is I am supposed to pay attention to Charlemagne, so..." He laid the blanket across Charlemagne's back. It went to just above Annette's crotch. "Not long enough, Charlemagne grab your sister's thighs and drag her toward you."

Annette grabbed the pillow, "Do not put that pillow behind your head." He spread out the blanket again and it covered to the bottom of her tits. He called out, "Charlemagne, pull her further down to the edge of the bed." Charlemagne complied. He spread the blanket out now. He told Annette," "tuck it under your arms at the top. "Annette, place that pillow over your mouth.

Charlemagne, back up until your face is at her cunt. Now I am going to bang you slow and hard. You are to suck her clit until she passes out. Then keep sucking it until I cum. You keep one hand on your clit and work it. You keep track of your orgasms and hers. I want the number when we are done."

He started banging her slow but hard and listened to them both moan from the clit action but he was not in any hurry. He kept it going until he saw Annette fall limp. He reminded Charlemagne, "You do not stop, clean her up and when she is awake go again."

After she passed out the second time He waited until she woke and he banged Charlemagne hard until his seed finally shot into her. He threw the blanket off.

He looked at Annette, "Time for cleaning me up. Charlemagne lay down in the middle of the bed on your back diagonally and keep your knees up by your ears."

Once Annette finished, "Charlemagne, who came how many times?"

Charlemagne smiled, "I came 3 times 1 from my cunt and 2 from my clit. Annette came 12 times."

He looked at Annette, "Is that number correct?"

She nodded slowly. She half slid and a half crawled over to the edge of the bed and sucked his cock and balls clean. He looked at Annette, "Time to clean up your sister, start with the inside and work your way out counting her orgasms. Once she is cleaned up, even the count. She needs 11. I am not counting the ones she gave herself from her clit. Give her the pillow She can cover her mouth. I will get dressed and watch."

He got dressed and grabbed a couple of towels for the ladies. As soon as Charlemagne was done with her 11, he handed each one a wet towel and a dry towel.

He looked at them both, they were exhausted, "I love you both. I played by your rules. I took my tactical risk this morning and it paid off as you both look freshly fucked. Now, when we meet up with the team; we woke up last night, and the guards who had to chase horses, they all will know.

You will be riding behind me and Hunter today. Until we find more horses so your clits will feel every bump in the road. As soon as you 2 are cleaned up we will head out for a morning meal. I am sure there will be some comments."

They both chuckled. Annette glared at him. Then Charlemagne looked over, "We need to do a better job on setting the rules!"

Annette smiled and got up on shaky legs. He looked at the ladies, "Chamber pot. We get going, we probably will not stop."

Soon they were dressed. Annette wore a blue blouse with her black leather pants and it looked fine even as she walked gingerly. Charlemagne had a red shirt. He watched as Charlemagne's outfit was quickly hidden by armor and then Annette's.

He looked at them both, "Two tubs of hot water when we get back tonight if we can swing it. Two with some nice soap. Something tells me tonight will probably be mostly cuddling time."

They smirked and nodded in unison. He opened the door and they headed downstairs. They appeared to be the last to leave the room which was not a shock. They got to the lobby and the innkeeper's wife was at the desk. She smiled with a glow to her. They walked into the dining area and their team was lined up.

4 on each side and Eagle-eye upfront as she shouted, "Gray Blades, attention!"

They stopped. "Annette Silvertree, front, and center." Annette walked over to Eagle-eye. Eagle-eye looked at her, "Everyone on the team eventually gets a nickname. While not a Blade you are a part of this family, as such you have earned your new nickname, Banshee!"

Everyone including Charlemagne and Eldar clapped. Annette turned red, "I know what you call Charlemagne. Charlie. I have never heard a nickname for Eldar."

Eagle-eye smiled, "He has one and he lives up to it. 'Stud!' He got that early on with his time with us. At the time it was 'Charlie's Stud' but after he married both of you it was shortened."

Eldar looked over, "While we are doing this, I have 2 nicknames to add to the group, Keyno is also known as 'Trick-Shot', and Tiger is also known as 'Ass-kicker'! Any objections?"

They both smiled. "You can also look to change mine and Charlie's nicknames. 'Commander Stud' and 'Commander Charlie' if everyone is agreeable then this formation is dismissed."

They went and grabbed a table. Eldar grabbed Doc, "Check the innkeeper's wife, I think she is carrying. Just a regular check I don't need to know more. I just want to know if this feeling I get holds."

Doc nodded and headed to the front desk.

A few seconds later, they heard, "Oh, by the Gods! Oh, by the Gods! We have been trying for 70 years! Your Commander knew it when he saw me?! Amazing! Was it his wife I saw last night?"

Then they heard her, "One of them! My husband told me to be wary of them! Shows what he knows!" Then she continued talking loudly. "If there is something at all they need they just have to ask. I'll put that husband of mine to work!"

They finished the morning meal and as they headed for the door the lady beamed with pride. Eldar nodded to her, "When we return tonight, we would like two tubs with hot water if that is possible; we have an even bigger day tomorrow."

She smiled, "Thank you for having your cleric check. Have you done that often? Seen when a woman is pregnant?"

Eldar smiled at her, "More since we confirmed both of my wives are having twins."

She stared at him, "Really? Have you seen a lot of those?"

Eldar nodded, "If you want to find out, make it 3 tubs tonight and my Cleric can divine that for you."

She nodded with a smile.