Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his tongue slowly up and down them. Annette was being slow and deliberate and He fought the instinct to just shove into her hard. Charlemagne slid her hips down and forced her clit onto his tongue. He took that as his sign she wanted him to stop teasing. Eldar sucked in hard on her clit. He slid a couple of fingers into her soaked pussy.

He pulled them out, kissed her clit softly then sucked in between his teeth again. She started cumming and he shoved the first soaked digit into her nether-hole. She rode the wave into a second orgasm and moaned. When he slid the second one into her nether-hole and her moans went another octave higher. Annette sped up on her own and clamped down harder than her normal.

He started twisting the two digits in Charlemagne's nether-hole. He even started to spread her opening wider. Annette had sped up even more and soon fucked for all she was worth. His cock was stuck in her vise of a pussy with next to no movement possible. Charlemagne ground against him as he ran his tongue even faster. He sped up both fingers in the spread and depth on her nether-hole.

He finally slid the third finger into the group. Annette got his cock in a vice-like grip as she came way sooner and longer than he expected. She wailed the whole time. She had not stopped going up and over. She even shook a bit. He finally blasted into her. She started to fall from the bed as her orgasmic spasms reacted to his spewed seed. He grabbed Annette's left wrist and pulled her to the center.

That shifted Charlemagne to the center as he flipped onto his side. He heard clapping from the rooms around them and he knew they had thoroughly entertained the troops. Annette tried to crawl to Charlemagne's face. Eldar stopped her. "Just lay back a minute you need to catch your breath first and Charlemagne can move to you. You almost landed on the floor."

Another two minutes went by and Charlemagne moved down and looked at Annette, "Straddle my face and feed me his seed now!"

Annette planted her soaked pussy right onto Charlemagne's open and waiting mouth. Apparently, he had left them very horny the other night. Once he was up, she grabbed her sister's legs. He lubed himself up from her pussy. He prodded Charlemagne's nether-hole.

He thought they had some kind of bet going. He did not care at this point. He got himself lubed up good and slid even more of her honey into her nether-hole and then slid his cock into Charlemagne to the hilt in one stroke with his pelvic bone against her ass.

Charlemagne just moaned into Annette's pussy and Annette's pulled him over to kiss her as he slapped Charlemagne on the ass and began to fuck her in earnest. Annette took over lube duty but kept his mouth locked to hers until she came again from Charlemagne's talented tongue. Annette looked at him with lust in her eyes, "Don't you stop until you fill her nether-hole!"

She pulled molasses from her pussy and added that to the lubrication. She painted his cock with her sticky fingers. Annette looked at him, "Fuck the shit out of her!"

He was taken back at this turn of events but they both seemed to be into it. He sped up as she clenches tighter tried to bring him off until he slammed in with full force. He stopped and groan out, "Gooods, I do not know what has gotten into you two tonight, besides me!"

He slid out of her, and Annette got a towel, and Charlemagne headed for the Chamberpot. He looked at them, "Who won the bet, besides me?"

They giggled Annette answered, "It was not a bet in that sense we just wanted to see if you could get us to have a mind-blowing orgasm at the same time. If you did, I got to choose what you did to Charlemagne."

He smirked, "How was that not a bet?"

She smiled, "Because in the morning she will tell you what to do to me."

Eldar nodded. Now that he was cleaned up, he headed off to sleep between his wicked she-devils of the night.

He was ready for a few hours of sleep. He woke up in the morning and Charlemagne had one leg off at an unusual angle. He rubbed her shoulders, "Something wrong?"

She chuckled, "I think I might need Doc today before I will be able to get on a horse."

He noticed she was very warm to the touch. But he did not wish to panic her. He slid out from between them.

Eldar chuckled, "I think walking would be a problem too. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Charlemagne laughed, "Oh Gods I have never come so long and so hard before in my life. It was not one orgasm after another it was like a solid ridge of orgasms. until Annette started falling off the bed. Could you not hear it?"

Eldar shook his head, "Not much with your thighs pressing into my ears. Was it louder than when she got the name Banshee?"

Charlemagne giggled, "No, she has the wail. I just let out one long moan until I could do nothing but gasp for air. Breathing became very hard." He got his hand to her head and she was cold and sweaty within seconds. He got out and off of the bed, "Get Annette up and dressed, I will go find Doc."

He got dressed and put his armor and stuff on as well and unlocked the door. Out in the hall, he had a piece of paper attached to the door.

Commander Stud,

You could warn a guy that the lady is a virgin.

F-

He knocked on Doc's room and there was no answer. He stopped by Fireball's room. Again, no answer. He went downstairs and they were all eating until they saw him. Then they all started clapping. He saw Doc and Fireball. They could tell he looked pissed, "Need to see you both upstairs now in Fireball's room!"

He looked around the room and he saw the girl, Karra turned her eyes down. He walked toward her. Eldar lifted her chin, "I need you to bring a few extra towels and a fresh pitcher of water up to my room as soon as possible, please. Charlemagne is not well." She nodded and headed off. "Follow me, gentleman!"

They headed back upstairs and he stopped at Fireball's room door. He waited for him to open his door and they headed inside.

He looked at Fireball, "You took her virginity?"

He nodded, "You didn't tell me she was a virgin."

Eldar looked at him, "What does 'completely sexually inexperienced' mean it is not like I stripped her down and looked to see. What matters is you are running around fully fertilized? That girl is probably pregnant right now."

Fireball walked over and grabbed a bottle, "Infertility potion."

Eldar grabbed the bottle from him and then grabbed him by the balls, "Let me see some alchemist versus..."

As Eldar squeezed his balls hard, "The power of a deity. Which do you think would win?!"

Eldar released his balls and Fireball sat on the edge of his bed nursing his sore balls. Fireball looked mad then sad for a second before Eldar spoke again. "You better start thinking hard about how you feel about that beautiful girl who is likely carrying your child.

The innkeeper threatened to throw her out of here if she ever became pregnant. I have never asked you to do something; like restrain yourself, without there being a reason behind it. I said that 3 times in that message to you. That is what I wanted to talk with you about before you did anything with her."

Eldar turned to Doc, "I need you with me."

They walked to Eldar's room and the door was open. The girl was about to leave and he pointed at her to go back into the room. She walked back in and Charlemagne was still naked and had not moved. He closed the door, "Doc check." He cast the first divination spell. "Check the other!" He cast the second spell.

He heard Annette and Charlemagne both gasping for air. Eldar sighed, "Doc, please give her a small healing spell to help her feel a little better. How long do you work today?"

She shrugged "I work every day."

He looked at her, "When was the last time you had a day off?"

She shrugged, "Only if I am sick."

Eldar sighed even louder, "How much do you get paid?"

She looks, "It varies on if I get a tip or not. If not then nothing."

Eldar looked at her, "Get ready for a change in jobs. We are going to hire you away from here."

Kara smiled, "Thank you."

Eldar grabbed her arm, "With regular days off so you can get some fresh air and sunshine."

He sent her out the door and down the hall with a swat on her butt. Eldar looked at Doc, "You take care of her, she needs to be able to ride and we may have overdone it last night. I got a pair of Fireballs to go crush."

Eldar walked down to Fireball's room and knocked.

He mumbled, "Come in."

Eldar walked in and then closed the door. Eldar looked at him, "Have you thought about it?"

He looked at Eldar, "Just tell me."

Eldar nodded while growling at him, "You want it straight, quadruplets. Technically two sets of twins. Two boys and two girls all battle mages. IF they live."

He fell back onto the bed and he went out cold. Eldar grabbed the pitcher of water and dumped it on him. He snapped too, "The next one is the chamber pot! Now it is time for you to tell me how you feel about her! You know the restrictions on marriage for love. Regardless she is out on her ass as soon as they know she is pregnant. She as much as told us so. That did come up during her talk with you?"

He nodded. "I thought that the potion..."

Eldar picked him up off the bed and held him against the wall. Fireball asked, "What are you doing?"

Eldar shook his head, "I answered that question. What are the odds of you having 4 battle-mages if she is not an untrained sorceress or wizard?"

Fireball looked at Eldar again as that information sunk in.

Eldar yelled at him, "We now have a responsibility to train her. She will manifest now. We both know it!"

He groaned.

Eldar nodded, "I wanted you to evaluate her and keep it in your pants. We could talk about this later. I also wanted you to know it was not us who popped the door on you. It was the girl you were flirting with. You were the one that attracted her to you. I thought maybe you could have a woman right up your alley.

One that likes to experiment and try new things. Like Eagle-eye but not married. The perfect girl to have two wives with if you play your cards right. I DO NOT THINK THIS IS WHAT SHE HAD IN MIND! I told her we were hiring her away from this place.

I did not have the heart to tell her hey, 'First time out was with a guy wielding a loaded fertility crossbow. He could shoot through any infertility item. Oops, you are knocked up. With 4 on the way.' You heard my comments at the palace, the teasing, and joking of Erevan Ilesere combined with Hanali Celanil.

I figured that was why you were still hooking up with Eagle-eye. She is safe because she is pregnant already. I will need your help with evaluating any recruits. I can handle wizards and sorcerers even to a point. Most of this evaluation is getting them to work with other races' and skills. How we can increase tolerance is harder learned. Are you and I good now?"

He looked at Eldar and nodded. Eldar looked at him, "Looks like someone is vying for the stud title. Take a couple of hours to get your head on straight. Meet in the market, before the mid-day meal. You need me to send you someone, Doc, Eagle-eye, Tranosa..."

He did not respond. "If Charlemagne sticks around the inn today then I will have her look in on you or the girl who we JUST HIRED. Charlemagne woke up sore, warm, and then cold and sweaty. She might be out of commission today."

Fireball, chuckled, "Yeah we heard though we thought it was Banshee."

Eldar smiled, "Banshee was riding me and Charlemagne was riding my face. They were back to back having a screaming contest I could barely hear because of thighs squeezing against my head."

Eldar headed for the door, "Married life with 2 wives is not so bad. Especially when they enjoy sharing. Keep that in mind because you are likely going to find a second at some point. You already know my thoughts on fathers who do not marry the women they impregnate."

He opened the door and left. Eldar walked to his room and Doc was coming out. "How is she?"

He shook his head, "She should take the day off from riding. She is exhausted and had a fever but it broke before I arrived. She might even be out of commission for a couple of days."

Eldar sighed and shook his head, "We need to arrange for a wagon to take her and our stuff to the market; if she is going to be sick, I need her closer to where we work instead of across the city. Get Tranosa and Hunter please."

Doc nodded. He looked at Doc, "Go by Fireball's room and get any of those damned potions he has left. Then destroy them. While you are there check and see if he loves her! Then check the girl. After that let me know and take an escort to the churches. Let them know the Queen has tripled the size of our charter and we are looking for at least another 12 clerics willing to work in our environment.

See what we get. Be sure to stop by and see your superiors, they have something for you. I want the first 6 in the market today. We can use them."

Eldar looked at Annette, "Make sure everything is packed and ready to go. Leave out some clothes and weapons for your sister. I will put her armor in my bag. We are going to grab food and some fruit and a few more apples for the horses. I am taking Charlemagne's horse with us this morning. I need to talk with Hunter, as the only non-father in the group. We are hiring the girl away from this place. I thought she might help with Charlemagne right now and then your father for a while."

Annette nodded, "Not a bad idea, he would like the company."

Eldar turned, "Charlemagne, you are grounded. You can take a walk in about an hour or two to go and talk with Fireball. I gave him hell. At one point I had his balls in my hand and was squeezing."

Charlemagne looked at Eldar, "You sent her..."

He cut her off, "Yes, I did. Did you see the symbols? Do you know what the odds of having 4 Battle Mages with one parent being a non-caster is? She is an arcane caster that needs training before she burns someone or something to the ground! She will start manifesting with those children in her. Guaranteed, I have seen it happen in my home village."

Charlemagne sighed, "You were right, you just were not a hundred percent sure?"

Eldar nodded, "I wanted her evaluated to figure out who the right one to train her would be. I will send the girl up with food, toss the other half of the blanket over her. Annette, I am going to need you today...I love you both."

He went down and pulled Hunter and Tranosa aside. "Annette and I have finished the packing of the gear in our room."

He saw the girl, "Your last job here is to bring food for 3 to my room and clean sheets. You work for me now and my wives after that. I need you to get packed up and stay with my wife. I will talk with the innkeeper and his wife, they will understand."

Eldar stared at Tranosa, "I need you to ensure everyone had their gear packed and moved to my room. We are moving to the market district."

Eldar focused on Hunter, "We will need 12 rooms and 5 common rooms to house recruits to start with. We might have every inn in the market filled by the end of the day, but I want our team together. That includes Karra who will have her own room next to ours.

Please take care of your gear. Bring it to my room and then ride ahead to the inns and make the arrangements. We will meet at the wagons. We will have 40 or more wagons show up in the next 2 days so we may have to send a group of them ahead of the rest."

He nodded and Eldar grabbed his arm. "Oh, one more thing, this is the only friendly warning I can give you. If you use that hunk of flesh between your legs for something other than pissing or making out with your own hand, then be sure you love her."

Karra was back with the food, drink, a change of clothes, and the blankets. Eldar went and found the Innkeeper's wife. Eldar looked at the lady, "Did Karra's mother leave anything behind?"

She thought, "No. Once she got sick, she started going through her stuff and getting rid of it. Anything paper or cloth she burned. She had no jewelry having sold any before she arrived here. Why do you ask?"

Eldar looked at her, "We are taking Karra with us. She is an untrained arcane. You're lucky she has not burned this building to the ground. She needs training. We have both a wizard and a sorcerer. Whichever type we find her to be she will get the training she needs to control her power.

She should have been tested 10 years ago. She is going to look after my sick wife for the next couple of days and we are going to move down to the market district to be close to the activity we have going on."

She nodded and then went to his room to say goodbye to Karra. He watched the exchange and gave Karra some final instructions, "Keep an eye on Charlemagne, watch over the guards who load the packs into the wagon. One of those meals is for you. I will grab some food on my way out to the stable."

He headed to the stable with a small block of cheese and some fruit to eat as he walked. He got T'suras armored and saddled. Annette saddled up the other two. They took them out front and their detail has been switched up. All new faces. He looked at one of the Guards, "I need to speak with your Captain."

He smirked, "She is not available."

Eldar looked over to him, "Fine! I will send a messenger to the palace to have her boss come down instead."

He snarled at Eldar, "You think you are some kind of untouchable, don't you?"

Eldar stepped away from the horses and up to the guard, "That would be you who thinks you are untouchable. You are wrong. Now go and get the Captain yourself. Else the messenger will be sent in the next 5 minutes if she is not here!"

The Guard walked back to the horses, got mounted, and his horse stormed off in a hurry. Eldar found Tranosa, "Charlemagne is out today. You are going to have to screen any fighters with me. I want Hunter doing the same with Eagle-eye. I will be pulling double duty as I have to evaluate all casters this morning.

We had our first set of double twins in the mix. I will give you one guess as to who the father is. All the children are Battle Mages!" Tranosa shook his head as Eldar continued to rant. "I need some ideas on how to handle insubordination. I sent a letter to Fireball telling him to keep his pants on, and to keep his pants on again! Now he is doing what I am doing but with one woman. Just barely a woman!"

Tranosa looked at him strangely, not knowing the circumstances and he did not go into it at that time. The Captain arrived on her horse and she did not look amused, Eldar got up on T'sarus. She glared at him, "What do you want now?!"

He waved her over as he moved away from the rest of her guards. She rode over and moved to sit right beside her facing in the other direction. He glared at her, "I am sorry for interrupting your morning tryst with the married Captain. I realize I did not give you a lot of time to get here so I am sorry his seed is running down your right leg right now."

---

The Lady of Dreams looked at Corellon, "This is not my doing. He is doing this on his own. His rage spiked and he is diving information about her."

Corellon nodded, "Likely an aftereffect of that flood of visions. It should dissipate over the next few years. His connection is somehow still partially open and he is drawing it to him, but it is focused by his anger it seems. Leave it be.

He has handled the worst of it already. I hope anyway as we cannot change it now. You inadvertently gifted him with that ability due to Bahamut's message. Given what it has gotten us, I am not challenging that with The One."

---

Her face went ashen, "You will need to break things off with him immediately! We also need a wagon and support to move my men's packs and my wife who is ill to the market and new accommodations. One of my men is making arrangements right now. As most of our activity will be in the market for the next 3 days.