Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldar walked outside with Narius. They walked back to where Cook stood, "Can you go and grab Karra for me please?"

She left and he looked at Narius, "You will draw him to you, with apples, and sincere promises. No kicking or spurs. Proper care like brushing down every night and proper feeding. No cruelty, whips, crops, or tied down. He will respond to voice commands and he will learn more as time progresses. Once you get him saddled and onto him, I will have mine saddled by then.

You will take no direction from your father in this matter. Now when you do the apples you will throw one to him. Then one between you. Then hold one out to him in your hand. The entire time going over your list of promises and calling him by name. Every apple you will take a bite to prove it is not poisoned.

Until you are giving one for every piece of equipment you put on him. What I am teaching you is the Wood Elf way of coming to an agreement with this beautiful creature. When you give commands, you will utter the name and then the command. Do you understand? No anger, only love, compassion, and honesty."

He looked at Eldar, "I understand."

Eldar smiled, "Add Grand Master to the end of your statement."

Narius nodded, "I understand, Grand Master."

He nodded, "Wait here for your father to arrive with the gear. Put it up on the fence bridle, blanket, and saddle last. I will bring T'suras and walk through it with you. Now focus on your heart and discover his name while you wait."

He walked down to the holding pen and the mares were freshly fucked. He closed the gate and walked down to Narius and pulled out the barding and grabbed hold of one of the swords He bought yesterday. He hung the sword on the fence. He got the barding on as the father came storming out with the saddle, bridle, and blanket. The man walked up and Eldar pointed at the fence, "Leave the equipment on the fence."

He looks at Eldar, "Don't you want it on the horse."

Eldar nodded, "Not by you, by Apprentice Strong Oak. Now leave it on the fence as he needs to learn. Go to the bank so you can pay for that sword, Narius stays with me to do this."

He put it down and stormed off. Eldar smiled, "That is what a bad attitude gets you, more frustration. Lesson three. Now stack the gear and get started."

Narius followed his instructions and he showed him how to put the equipment on. He followed Eldar around the market learning the instructions. They stopped outside of the wagons where Annette was set up and he set the kid up for a left-handed draw. He looked at Eldar, "Grand Master, I fight with my right."

Eldar shook his head, "You butcher with your right. You will learn to fight with your left then retrain your right side. By the time you are done, you will be able to fight like me. That is what you requested."

Karra showed up with Cook as the father arrives with his coins. He nodded to the father, "I will take Narius from here."

The father looked surprised, "I thought you wanted me to bring him back tomorrow?"

Eldar nodded, "Change of plans I need to break a few more bad habits. Say your goodbyes now and do not forget your other bank dealing. I am the head of House Silvertree now as well. I have those that can and will check today."

He looked a little white and he told Narius, "Goodbye, good luck, and study hard."

He handed him the bag of holding with his books. Narius simply nodded to his father who left in a storm. He looked at the two of them, "Follow me leave the mounts here."

They walked into the Stable Master's shop and he handed him a bag with some coins in it, "I enjoyed sticking it to that pompous ass."

Eldar nodded, "I told you he was a piece of work. He is just lucky I did not spank him with that flawed sword he brought in today. It would have lasted a lot longer."

He laughed and Narius looked at Eldar, "What happened?"

Eldar smiled, "You are not the only one who got a couple of lessons today."

He handed the bag to Karra, "Find Cook or Eagle-eye tell them to take you and Narius clothes shopping. Narius should have our standard pants, boots, and soft cotton shirts, 3 sets. The same goes for you, but with a couple of outfits with flare, they will know what that means. Apprentice, you will listen to Karra and mind her."

Narius nodded, 'Yes, Grand Master."

As they all left Eldar smiled at the stable Master and headed for the market. He grabbed T'suras. He headed for the main gate and noticed the Royal Guards were not following him today. He found Fireball out there evaluating Arcane Archers, "How did things go with Karra?"

Fireball sighed, "She is scared; we are scared and trying to figure it out."

Eldar nodded, "I sent her clothes shopping with my first apprentice. Along with one of the ladies. Either Cook or Eagle-eye."

Fireball nodded, "I did not say thank you..."

Eldar cut him off, "No need. Find a happy place for the 2 of you in your relationship and TEST her. She starts manifesting while carrying that many battle-mages she could burn a forest down. She needs training. Let me know if that training falls into my area but I doubt it does."

Fireball nodded, "I will find her after the mid-day meal."

Eldar nodded and smiled at him as he headed back out the gate and looked for Annette and Tranosa. Annette was still on the wagon, "Any activity?"

Annette shook her head, "Quiet today. I was going to check on Charlemagne."

Eldar nodded, "I need to talk with Tranosa. Then I will be up to discipline you."

He gave her a grin and Annette headed for the room. He looked at Tranosa, "How goes the recruiting?"

He shrugged, "All quiet today." He headed back over and got the young colt to follow T'suras into the stable. He left them in the stall with his ladies' horses. He headed for the inn. He saw his father with Clarium approaching. He stopped.

Heliar looks at Eldar, "The patron and assassin have been sentenced to die by that blade, your stepmother is to carry out the executions as you requested. Including hers. All other family members are to be evaluated individually for future threats using magical and divine means. Your request to put the head of the household into the blade carriers' hands is dependent on his success in becoming the wielder.

The house has been fined half of its assets. The account of all the actual participants has been seized and placed into your account. The Queen is willing to keep the bulk of these assets in receivership for future generations. She requests you select something in which to invest a considerable percentage of those funds."

Eldar looked at young Callium Silverbar, "You are a caster correct?"

He nodded. Eldar looked at his father, "Then I want you to let the Queen know I want an Arcane Academy in the new town. Geared toward our Elf-blooded, Wood Elf, Mixed Elf, and Human members to refine their magical skills without having to uproot to the city and disrupt their lives. Arcane Archers and Blade Singers can be trained at this facility as well."

Heliar smiled, "Your mother would be proud of that choice."

Eldar looked to the young soon-to-be head of household, "Callium, your thoughts on this idea?"

Callium smirked, "My parents would piss themselves; I think it is hilarious."

Eldar nodded, "I want it dedicated to the Silverbar, Silvertree, and Strong Oak families, a joint project. Recognizing the efforts of the leaders who will help to bring this about."

Young Callium Silverbar smiled, "Count me in once I graduate. I think I will join your group."

Eldar nodded, "Once you have a wife or two and children on the way I will allow it. I want you to have heirs for your blade."

He smiled, "I can understand that. I will have to start looking now."

Eldar smiled, "If you like Wood Elves they have dozens of women in that one village looking for love. A bit of courtship, but you would be a candidate."

He gave the sword back to young Callium Silverbar.

Heliar smiled at his son, "I will relay your very reasonable request to the Queen. I think she will find it enjoyable and fitting."

Eldar sighed, "We had a couple of officers move out with the first set of wagons this morning. If you would like the room let the innkeeper know. You might want to get your supplies now though."

Callium nodded and headed over to the general store. Heliar left for the palace and Eldar headed upstairs. His Aunt Triana was with the ladies and smiled, "My dear Aunt, Karra is out shopping with my apprentice. I wonder if you could keep an eye open for them. Have them grab a midday meal with you while I spend a little quality time with my wives as we have been rather busy for the last several days."

She smiled at Eldar, "I can arrange that for you."

She left the room and he looked at Charlemagne, "What did you have in mind for Annette?"

She smiled, "You are back early."

He nodded as he started stripping out of his armor, "With as many interruptions as we have, I will take what I can get. What were your thoughts?"

Charlemagne smiled, "I want you to make a mess of her. Every time you cum I want you to spray it all over her, face, chest back, everywhere. While fucking her in every hole. Starting with her sucking you off then fuck her pussy and her nether-hole. Have her suck you hard again before and after. At no time can she kiss you or me. She is to be your little cum slut."

She got undressed and set some towels down on the bed. He stood there naked, "You better be prepping your ass while sucking me off because you are going to be the only one lubing it today. She got down on her knees and started playing with herself. Then started shoving fingers into her ass until she was up to three fingers deep.

She leaned forward and started to suck him off. It had felt like days since the last time he had sex with either one of these two, due to Charlemagne's illness and the constant interruptions. She had gotten much better at this effort since the first time. She got him ready to blow and he pulled back and shot his seed all over her face and tits.

She took him back into her mouth and let his seed just fall from the corners of her mouth. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. He took her to the end of the bed and got her on her back holding her legs. She looked over at Charlemagne who had her fingers in her pussy. He slid his cock into her pussy and fucked her fast, hard, and deep. She had all her mini orgasms along the way.

She grunted as his strokes picked up speed and this was about Charlemagne's little revenge on her. He started to peak and pulled out and coated her stomach, legs, and pussy with his seed. He walked around to her face, "While you are getting me hard you better be prepping that ass of yours with some lubrication. She took her time in getting him hard again in order to prep her ass more.

Finally, he was stiff enough to enter her ass. He got her up on her hands and knees. He stood above her. He slowly slid into her nether-hole while she continued to apply her own fluids to the effort. He gave several tentative strokes to ensure she was lubed up good enough. He started speeding up to pound into her nether-hole to reach behind and keep herself lubed as he increased depth.

He kept the pace steady so she could lube up more before he fucked her in earnest. Finally, she nodded, "Alright, fuck the shit out of me!"

She moved her hand to her clit as he grabbed her hips and grabbed the back of her brown hair. He started fucking her for all he was worth. She moaned out loud and so did Charlemagne. He felt Annette clench up from her clit play and he kept fucking through her iron grip. She groaned and he was ready to blow his seed.

He backed out and shot it all over her back and ass. Annette was passed out with her face on the bed and her ass in the air. Charlemagne climaxed as his seed went flying through the air. He walked around to her and grabbed her by the back of the head. He kissed her hard and then moved his cock to her head so she could clean it off. She sucked it clean.

He walked back over to his clothes, "I am going to get us food, while I am gone you can start cleaning my seed off of her if you want, or wake her up orally." Charlemagne smiled, "I just might do that."

He headed for the door and she had not moved yet. He headed downstairs. "Three midday meals and six ales." He nodded and brought them to Eldar who took them back up to the room.

He opened the door as Annette's cum covered form was standing there while Charlemagne licks her clean both front and back. They finally took towels and cleaned up the streaks that were left. He grinned wickedly, "You two up for a walk after we eat?"

Annette looked at him, "What did you have in mind?"

He looked at them, "Sex shop. I still need to get Jarron that package of anal beads."

Charlemagne laughed, "I can manage that walk without armor, will save the armor for tomorrow."

Annette just nodded as she was busy eating and drinking to regain her energy. They finished eating their mid-day meals and he left the 2 of them to get dressed. They arrived and headed out on their walk arm-in-arm. He saw Karra and his apprentice Narius approach.

Eldar looked at Karra, "Did the shopping go well?" She smiled as did Apprenting Strong Oak.

Eldar smiled back, "Karra, can you keep an eye on my apprentice while we do a little shopping. He has a bag of books. He should start reading. You should start reading as I expect you to complete 2 years of books every 6 months. We can review what you have read when I get back."

Apprentice Strong Oak nodded, "Yes, Grand Master."

Karra smiled, "He has been very well behaved today. He said something about your first meeting and spanking him for being bad and does not want to repeat it."

Eldar nodded, "Good. Before you settle in can you go across to the general store and get 12 practice long swords. As we will be doing sword training before the evening meal when I return."

She nodded, "We can do that you have plenty of gold left."

Eldar shook his head, "You have plenty left if there is something you would like, get it for yourself."

She smiled as they ran off to the shop again. They headed out and he saw his Aunt Triana talking with some of her peers. He mouthed a 'thank you' to her and she smiled. Cook and Eagle-eye waited for them.

They started clapping, "We were beginning to wonder, it has been a few days since we heard the Banshee."

He smirked at her, "She was nowhere near Banshee's full strength. This was fast and furious sex today."

He looked at Eagle-eye, "You are just who we were looking for you said something about a little sex shop."

She smiled. The two of them led the way. They ran into the Captain riding down the road. She stopped and looked at Eldar, "Thank you for your help, the Queen agreed she was the right person to address the issue. The day the decree is signed I will marry my second husband."

Eldar nodded to her, "It is about saving lives and you are welcome."

They continued walking and she went to check on her men. Eagle-eye looks at him, "A second husband, how does that help increase children?"

Eldar smiled at her, "Her first husband is infertile and she is carrying twins."

Cook snickered, "Another one of your visions?"

Eldar nodded, "Right down to her tits running against a scratchy rug. With her lover shoving his thumb into her nether-hole as he shot off. That level of detail. His cock ring failed."

Eagle-eye shook her head, "That would be too much to handle."

He nodded, "It takes great support from those you love to get through those things."

We walked further and the ladies smiled at him. Eagle-eye led them down a narrow street and to what looked like a small shop but was in fact just the upper entrance. The store was on the lower level. They got to the lower level. He looked at Eagle-eye, "This is your store. What would you recommend?"

Eagle-eye laughed, "One guy and two women. I would look at the cock rings. Double-ended cocks as nobody believes you are doing these two at the same time. Maybe even a couple of strap-on for the ladies if you want one to help out with double penetration situations."

Eldar nodded, "Sounds like you have covered everything but we also need some anal beads as a present for Jarron."

Cook and Eagle-eye rolled laughing. Cook spoke, "I can show you where those are, do you know the size?"

Eldar chuckled, "Given how uptight he is we might give either some smaller ones or an assortment."

Cook laughed, "They have an assortment package I would recommend."

Annette turned red, "You would recommend, as in you have used them?"

She nodded, "Yes it has been a while. I might want to get another set for Skinner it has been a while since I used them on him."

Eldar laughed at that one. The ladies went through the toys and even found some 'lube in a tube' that some alchemist had come up with by accident. It was a popular item. They make their selection from restraints, strap-ons. and a double-ended toy. Eldar insisted they get 2 with different colors so they could set one for anal play.

They found a cock ring that did not deal with fertility but applies the right amount of pressure and would open on command. They picked one of those up to just free up their hands. He would not let them get any whips or crops but he did have them pick up a couple of paddles.

One for his apprentice if he got out of line again. They went up front and paid for their purchases. He looked at the guy across the counter, "You will want to get rid of the anti-fertility items in your shop. They are about to be outlawed. I know of two failures that have resulted in pregnancies including a set of quadruplets."

He looked up at Eldar, "Are you sure? I have half my stock room filled with these potions!"

He nodded, "I am very certain. Sell it to a human city, get it out of the Elven Kingdom completely. I know a warning on these failures will be posted soon and that could mean some angry customers."

He nodded his head not because of what Eldar said but Eagle-eye had confirmed it. She was a regular customer. Eldar asked him, "Wrap up the package of anal beads well as they are a gift to someone else who likes them."

They left the store. He put the purchases in the bag and put the paddles in separately.

Eldar sighed, "I got training to do for several hours with my apprentice and he needs to put his horse in a stall and brush it down for the night. I put the colt in with ours but it needs to have the saddle removed."

---

Heliar stood before the Queen in her Audience chamber. She smiled and shook her head, "An Arcane Academy. It has been over 300 years since we had more than one. We have 6 towers here and another scheduled for construction. At one point we had 15 of them, probably more. The Elven Kingdom was much larger then.

It extended out into the orc valley we have now, out to Grand Falls, and included the area where the Council of Nine settled after the Dragon Wars. It was 40 times the size and Eldar is the first one I can recall that has made it his mission to reclaim some of this lost land and replant the forests.

I guess it is the Wood Elf in him. Gold Elves do not look at the woods the way we used to. We should, but we see it as a resource like our human counterparts do. The Wood Elves and Wild Elves still see it as losses. They are the ones who have had to deal with it for millennia, without the support of the Royal family.

I have been reading old journals from my ancestors about the losses in lands. The view they took that they did not have the means of stopping the encroachment because of our fertility rates. He is working to fix that so we can hold the ground we reclaim.

It was over 7,000 years ago when we had a champion on the field and they were focused on bringing an end to the Dragon Wars. Now they have brought one back to us. It makes me nervous for the future."