Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as he said, "Like usual I want you to clean out her pussy and make her cum, but with a twist." With that, he ran his right arm down Charlemagne's left leg and secured the other manacle to his right arm and her left ankle. He looked at Charlemagne, "Lean over the edge, hold your sister's arms and I got your legs. She looked at him in shock, "I will be upside down!"

He nodded, "That seed will be nice and deep and your sister is not stopping. Not until I am convinced, she has gotten it all."

He put her ankles on his shoulder and had a firm grip on her ankles. Eldar ensured her legs were spread wide as he held her over the edge. That forced Annette to hang her head and tits over the edge to clean her sister's pussy. She was manacled so she couldn't get away. She leaned over and Charlemagne got an excellent view of the grounds just upside down. He held her steady as Annette went to work.

He heard a small moan from Charlemagne. He smirked, "That was not convincing. Keep going until she screams one out."

Annette now knew the criteria and she locked onto her clit and started sucking and licking as fast as she could until Charlemagne screamed out, "Oh Gods!!!"

He felt her shaking. He started bringing her legs back. He looked at Annette, "Help pull her up!" He got Charlemagne to a seated position.

He released the manacle from her ankle and his wrist. He reached over and pulled her to him after Annette backed away in shock. He gave Charlemagne a long passionate kiss, "Enjoy the view tonight?"

She hit his chest, "That was not 1 up! That was 50 times upping her!"

Eldar nodded, "Her cleaning your pussy while you hung there."

She looked red-faced, "Any Royal Guard out there could see what we were doing!"

He nodded, "Same as if I banged you in the hall, just with a better view. Now make sure those glasses are empty and stick them in my bag for safety after getting us another round."

She wobbled a bit and walked off while he grabbed his blanket and laid it on the floor of the balcony with his back against the rail. He looked at Annette, "The clean-up is not finished, and then you have yet to howl at the moon tonight." He slid down a little and had Charlemagne grab a couple of pillows.

He placed them along the small of his back. Annette had him cleaned up and worked on getting him hard. "Drink your glass of wine first."

They downed yet another glass of wine. Charlemagne stuck the empty glasses in his bag of holding. He pointed her to the corner of the balcony to have a seat. He looked at Annette, "I want you to mount me. I will keep my hands on the blanket. You put your manacled hands on the edge of the rail. You ride me at whatever speed you want but until the banshee appears, you will keep going."

She looked excited, full of lust, but a little scared as well. She knew anyone would be able to hear for some distance. She had his cock in her hand and she slid down slowly. She moved her hands to the rail. "This is all you, my little sex slave wife."

She growled and then started. A nice slow ride doing long strokes as she pulled up and slowly lowered herself back down again. He could feel her quivering. He knew she tried to reign in the mini orgasm so she could wail. 20 minutes at that pace and she finally started to pick up speed. She started clenching as she withdrew. She started slamming down hard and had him gripped like a vice.

She screamed out one of her loudest wails to date, not at a pitch to break the glass. Deeper and guttural moans pushed Eldar to shoot his seed into her. She passed out and he worked her into his arms. He stood up and carried her inside.

He went and laid her on the bed with her right foot draped over the edge. He grabbed her left ankle and moved it to the center of the bed while her right leg hung there. "Charlemagne, your turn to clean her up and make me believe it."

She did not take as long to get her awake. She moaned and wailed out again. She was passed out again. He looked at Charlemagne, "Another glass of wine for each of us and she pulled out the glasses and filled them. She left one aside for when Annette would awaken. He took the manacles off and stuck them in the bag. There was a knock on the door.

He grabbed Charlemagne by the wrist and stopped about three feet from the door. "Start cleaning me up." She smiled and shook her head as she started. He reached over once she started. He opened the door a quarter of the way, Can I help you?"

The diminutive woman curtsied in front of him. "I am the Queen's handmaiden, there were reports of loud moans from your room, we wanted to be sure everyone was alright."

He opened up the door so she could see as Charlemagne sucked on his cock. Annette laid in the background with her legs splayed open. Eldar smiled at her, "Let the Queen know we are almost finished for the night and we hope we did not keep anyone awake who was trying to sleep. The girl was in shock and Charlemagne started working faster and stroked him.

She rubbed under his balls as she wanted him to shoot off in front of this woman. He stopped holding back and groaned out and Charlemagne pulled back and let it shoot over her face and tits. Eldar smiled at the woman, "That should do it for this evening."

The woman ran down the hall as he closed the door. He looked down at Charlemagne, "Tell me you did not enjoy this evening?"

Charlemagne laughed, "I got to wake Annette to clean me up now."

He nodded, "Fill my wine glass again first."

She brought him yet another glass and he noted a disapproving nod about how much he had been drinking this evening. She walked over to Annette and woke her to finish the clean-up of his last load. They finished cleaning up and sat at the table nibbling at food and drank more wine. There was another knock at the door.

He walked to the door naked and opened it fully. The Queen stood there. She smiled, "You shocked my poor handmaiden. It took her several minutes to describe what she saw. I had to come to see for myself."

Eldar nodded, "I know you are a bit of a voyeur after having the woman showing you how to give a blowjob on Jarron."

Charlemagne nodded, "Yes, he told us about that when he was chewing Eldar out for sending him into the 'Den of Sin.'"

The Queen laughed and looked Eldar over like he was on the menu, "I can understand how you can keep them both satisfied."

Eldar nodded, "Thank you, Your Majesty, I am constantly teaching them new things and they do the same for me."

She laughed and walked down the hall, "Need to find my husband now and put him to good use!"

He closed the door as Annette and Charlemagne laughed their asses off, "We each had a hand in each other's pussies in front of the Queen while you stood naked talking to her."

He laughed, "I knew you were naked sitting there not that you were playing. Keep playing while we eat. Then put all the soiled and wet stuff over there and I will clean them before bed."

They kept playing until they started rubbing each other faster and moaned out at a low level. Annette looks at him, "That was extreme compared to anything you have done before, as far as us feeling exposed."

Eldar shrugged, "If the Queen ordered us to let her join the fun what would you have done?" They both sat there and thought about it for a second then looked back at him.

Charlemagne was the first to speak, "I think we would be forced to let her, not like we can take up arms against the Queen."

Eldar nodded, "Well then it would have to be just the 2 of you playing with her then. If I stuck her with this dagger I could be executed."

Annette laughed, "I think she would be more inclined to ask but it would be a hard request to turn down."

Eldar nodded, "Well she is with child so that is not an issue but it is not something I would consider unless you ladies initiated it."

They both shook their heads. Charlemagne, "She can look, she can watch even, but she cannot touch."

Eldar laughed, "If she had been at the door the first time she would have watched."

Annette looked over, "What did I miss?"

Eldar looked at her, "You had one leg on the floor and one bent at the knee up on the bed with your pussy was open to the world.

I answered the door naked but stood behind it while Charlemagne sucked on my cock. When the woman asked if everyone was alright, I opened the door wide so she could watch Charlemagne sucking me off with you passed out in the background and your pussy splayed open after being freshly fucked and sucked.

Charlemagne started speeding up. She vigorously started rubbing my sack while the woman stood there. I shot off into and on Charlemagne's mouth, face, and tits. The woman went running down the hall after I told her we were done for this evening."

Annette was 12 shades of red and then she started laughing at his comment. Annette walked over to his bag and pulled out the paddle, "Who should I start with?"

Eldar shrugged, "Yourself, you walked out of the room nude this morning and started all of this. Charlemagne and I finished it. You want everyone spanked or are you going to put that away?"

She stuck it back in the bag as she realized he had a point. Eldar looked at her, "I just gave you what you wanted. A chance to show off in a public place. I did not make you come in front of the servants but Charlemagne pushed it so I came in front of the handmaiden that was less than 3 feet in front of her."

He shrugged, "It could have been the King or a Captain of the Guard. I had no idea who was on the other side of the door. When I answered if they had said 'are you alright?'

I would have nodded 'I am fine'. When they asked if 'we' were all alright I displayed you 2 and what Charlemagne was doing to my cock."

He walked over and cleaned Annette's wet pants. He then did the wet blanket and the wet bedding. He looked out on the balcony which was still open, "Charlemagne, you want to grab the pillows, give a bow, and close the doors."

She smiled. She did just that over the edge of the balcony railing and picked up the pillows. From below they heard a few hands clapping. Annette started laughing so hard she pisses herself. Eldar looked at her and pointed, "Chamber pot, Charlemagne you are next."

He cleaned the seat cushions and the bed again where Annette lost control of her bladder.

After everyone had used the chamber pot, they got into their usual sleeping positions. He laid on his back with a crescent moon on each side of him. Morning seems to come too fast and he could tell it was Annette trying to wake his cock while he was still half asleep. She was hungover from not drinking any water the night before and too much wine.

His cock responded but his eyes were not cooperating from the lack of sleep. He heard voices and he managed to get his eyes open. Annette sucked his cock and Charlemagne stood off to the side and talked with the Queen. He began to wonder if it was a dream or if there was a point to this when Charlemagne grabbed a chair.

The Queen had a seat. She smiles at Eldar, "Good morning. I stopped by early to talk with you and your wife answered the door. We had an interesting conversation about some of your exploits."

Eldar looked over and Charlemagne had her strap-on on and was lubing it up. She handed the Queen a half-full glass of wine. He looked at Annette as she mounted him, "You half slept through the blowjob I guess that wine took its toll."

Eldar looked at them, "You two agreed to this I take it?"

They nodded. He helped Annette line up the shot and she laid flat on him and he felt the fake cock through the thin layer of flesh as it penetrated her nether-hole. He ran his hands lovingly along Annette's side, "Is this about you hitting that peak again?"

She nodded, "I had one more coming."

He nodded, "I would like to point out the Queen is overdressed even for observing. She cannot touch herself without making a mess of her clothes and you gave her a glass of wine knowing what Annette has done to wine glasses. To save the Queen any embarrassment out of this room she should be naked. If she is not soaked already, she will be after this show.

I do not stop at two. The Queen stepped off to the side and returned to the chair with a couple of towels and her half glass of wine, "Jarron has seen me with cum running down my leg."

Eldar nodded, "That is why I figured you would not object because you might as well enjoy yourself while watching the show."

She smiles, "Very considerate of you. You get to see me naked and playing with myself. It sounds like a fair trade since we did not ask you first."

Annette and Charlemagne both smiled that he talked the Queen out of her clothes. He looked at Annette, "This is your speed to reach the peak." She smiled as he looked at her and kept his hands on her hips and side. The Queen asked, "Is there a reason it is her speed?"

Eldar nodded, "She does not climax as often as her sister, or I should say not big ones. She tends to have all of these mini orgasms. She has to be in control to adjust the speed and sensation. Too much outside physical stimulation throws her off as well. The toys are a fairly recent addition." The Queen nodded and the room went quiet as Annette began her slow ascent.

Eldar noted that the Queen was fairly skinny; more than one would think with all the clothing she wore and her tits were pert but half the size of his ladies. Her golden hair did not extend to her pussy which has had all the hair removed if he had to guess. Annette was 20 minutes into the ride when he noticed the Queen had two fingers in her pussy and a thumb on her clit.

With one hand and she was massaging her tits with the other. Annette looked at her as well and saw the glass was empty and, on the table, next to her. Charlemagne had her head turned to the side and she enjoyed the show as he knew the voyeur in her. He kept his hands still on Annette's hips at this point and Annette rode a little harder and a little faster.

Finally, she got to a good pace. She watched Eldar and he watched Annette which seemed to please her. She finally sped up. He could tell by the way she clenched that she was close to cumming. Her breathing got harder and more rapid. He heard her chest storing up extra air for the climax she was about to have. She started to shake a bit and then she screamed out in the high octave wail climax of hers.

The glass next to the Queen shatters as did another one across the room. She clenched and pulling on his cock as he groaned out his climax. He shot his seed into her. He took his hands and moved them to her breasts and pinched her nipples. This helped to hold her if she passed out. The scream went on for a few more seconds and she passed out but not before the third glass broke.

He caught her face and neck to cushion her fall. He looked over at the Queen and her eyes were filled with lust and she had 3 fingers buried in her pussy while one worked her clit. He had yet to see or hear her cum. He signaled Charlemagne who was transfixed on the Queen, "You should get up now." She pulled out and she was soaked as fluids dripped from the strap-on attachment.

He rolled Annette to the side. He looked at Charlemagne, "You started this you might as well give her the full show. Your sister's pussy needs cleaning."

She looked shocked but dove between her sister's legs and started sucking like she was dying of thirst. He walked behind her and reached between her legs and grabbed the fake cock and pulled it down so the attachment went further into her pussy.

That caused her to scream out in orgasm. He then undid the straps on her toy and walked over to the Queen still naked. "This attachment is different from the one I got for Annette. It has all these little bumps on it and gives her more sensation to climax. It would not work for Annette because of the multiple mini-orgasm issues."

The Queen just looked and absorbed the smell of the toy and him. He set it down on the table next to the Queen's broken glass. Annette woke up with a small groaning climax. Eldar looked at Charlemagne, "Move Annette to the other side and place the back of your head on her stomach. He looked at the Queen and she smelled the toy. "You might want to move to the end of the bed to watch this next part and sit on the edge of the bed for a better seat."

He looked at Charlemagne, "I am going to love you this morning with a twist. I want Annette to hold your legs as we do with the bed rail when we have one. I will use one arm as the rail."

She nodded, "You are not going to try and take me to 14 again?"

Eldar shook his head, "You did more than that the night I showed Annette this on her first time."

Eldar looked at the Queen, "When I met Annette, she did not believe Charlemagne found such a great male lover. Now I am going to try and do a few, maybe 5 or 7 but I am going to try and take you to the ledge on the last one."

She groaned, "That has only occurred once."

Eldar nodded, "But you started this. I got to give her the best show you signed me up for." Charlemagne rolled her eyes and nodded.

He placed his arm over her pelvis and she gave her legs to her sister to hold back so she was folded in half. Annette leaned over and watched the show. He started slow and found the spot on the inside for Charlemagne. He brought his mouth to bear on her clit and gave it a few kisses and licked just to tease her. He placed his lips over her clit and started to flick his tongue faster.

He sucked in her slit while continuing the tongue assault. She hits her first one and she started counting them out. Then she hit 6. He sucked in even harder and pushed harder and rapidly on the spot on the inside and he heard her sucking in the air and she screamed out, "SEVEN" He kept her on the ledge as she dug into his arm and her legs shook. She finally went limp as soon as he pulled away.

The Queen was just aghast as she looked at the size of Charlemagne's clit after the assault.

Eldar looked at Annette, "You up to waking her yet?" She shook her head and he grabbed the chamber pot and looked at her, "Do you need this?" She nodded, he took it to the side of the bed and helped her off the bed and onto the chamber pot. He then tried to stand her up to show how wobbly she was.

He sat her down and moved her legs up onto the bed. He grabbed some water from the water-skin they brought. He took the chamber pot around to the other side of the bed. He tapped Charlemagne and kissed her to wake her up. It took a few tries but she came too. He looked at her, "Did I find the ledge?"

Charlemagne laughed, "You know you did you bastard I need to pee."

Eldar looked at Charlemagne, "The chamber pot is right there."

She looks at him, "Like I am going to be able to walk after that?!"

He helped her onto the pot and asked his two ladies, "So who is next? You know I have two more in me and you woke me for this."

The ladies looked at each other and as he suspected they were having a silent conversation. He saw the Queen's head swivel to Annette and it confirms it for him.

They were now having a 'ladies' chat session. He went over to his bag and pulled out one of the scrolls he had found and cast it centered over the bed. The ladies looked at him, "What did you just cast?"

Eldar smiled, "A spell called private sanctum; it lasts for twenty-four hours and I just silenced the room so maybe you would include me in this conversation the 3 of you are having?"

Annette chuckled, "The Queen has a problem."

Eldar nodded, "She has a hard time reaching climax if she does at all?"

The Queen looked at him, "Did they tell you?"

Eldar shook his head, "I have seen a few women watching sex, and know if they worked themselves as much as you have you should have cum several times. I did not see or hear you climax once. With all that was going on, I figured there was some reason you woke me early."

123456...9