Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldar looked at her, "We need to shuffle some items around." He pulled all the toys and put the Queen's set back in the bag.

He took the swords and left them on the table. While she put the extra toys and lube into the bag she bought. The new 'toy bag'. He had her give him his barding. He stored the barding and placed the box with the swords on the dresser. The food arrived along with five bottles of wine and a few water-skins. A few minutes later the Queen arrived. He saw her talk to the guard.

Queen Goldeagle told the Guard, "You know of the room being silenced and secured. I expect to be here for a few hours going over meetings and such that the Champion attend. I am also looking for any other insights he might have learned on several issues in the last few weeks. I cannot and will not be disturbed. Contact the King if there is an emergency."

The guard bowed, "Understood, Your Majesty."

She walked into the room and Eldar walked to the door and magically locked it. He looked to the Queen, "Jarron was here and asked about your meeting with us this evening. I told him you wanted to get our impressions of today's meeting, discuss an issue related to the Gods, and I did not have any idea as to what else was on your agenda. I was completely truthful, Your Majesty."

The Queen chuckled, "Except for the Gods part. Speak freely please."

Eldar shook his head, "I specifically heard you going oh Gods, oh Gods, oh Gods this morning and saying you wished to wrap your mind about the events."

The ladies all laughed. The Queen looked at Eldar, "Very clever misdirection you placed in front of him."

Eldar nodded, "Thank you. I have been learning from Gods' cryptic information. Did you bring your bag?"

She nodded and he pulled it out. He reached in. "One cock ring 'fika release' encoded. One fake cock that is a little longer than usual and has a curved end to it to help hit that right spot; you will get the hang of that in no time. One of the animated fake cocks you saw me give the Lady as a gift, not for anal play. This thin cock is for anal play.

If the King does not wake up, apply a little of this lube a lot goes a long way and see if he likes it. I got you this strap-on with the rounded bumps like Charlemagne's attachment. We got you an attachment that is a little longer and a little larger around so when you fuck his nether-hole awake to service you he will not only remember it, you will enjoy it."

She laughed as she looked at it, "That is long but thin."

He looked at Annette, "Care to show on your arm how far you have gotten into Charlemagne nether-hole?"

Annette marked off her arm and the Queen looked as her eyes widened. Eldar looked at her, "You are a long way from getting to that point, lots of practice, and lots of lube before even considering that."

He walked over and grabbed the box, "I need to leave this in your safekeeping for now. I do not want to take it on the mission with us and I would not leave it in this room. Jarron advised us we will be gone for a few days beyond the mission. The Lady is taking the 4 of us somewhere else."

The Queen dropped her fork, "The Lady you refer to is Dragon Royalty."

Queen Goldeagle knew if she was taking them someplace she was likely to bring them into the Order of Dragons like Heliar and Jarron. She would need to alert the others about this change if that happened.

Eldar nodded, "I figured as much but as no introductions have been made, I had to call her something. They were purposefully vague on the first visit and that did not change on this one. I do apologize for you getting blindsided by the theft; we were not aware of it. I inquired if 5 billion in coins would be excessive to a Dragon's hoard these days. She said yes, that would be a bit excessive.

That is when I knew what we recovered could not be from just one dragon. I thought it would lead her to allies of this Draco-lich within her court that she would have to deal with. That was when we were kicked from the room so she could confer. Jarron made the comment I would never be the diplomat my father was. I agreed with him. I gave him his present in front of my men and his new Knights.

I have talked to him. I put it in terms of myself when he asked about my humor and jokes. I told him I do not want people to see me as this unapproachable god touched creature who is serious all the time. You have to find love and joy in life where you can; even using myself in the jokes along with others."

She looked at Eldar, "I can see his point; I have a certain image to maintain."

Eldar shook his head, "I knew you were not that hardcore on your image the night you dropped your husband's pants in front of me and took his cock ring. Then grabbed him by his cock and walked your, dog King, through the palace to his, 'den of sin.'

You are not wound nearly as tight as Jarron. You have a husband, a family you care about, and dote over. Like your nephew."

She giggled, "You have a point."

Eldar sighed, "I told him a while ago he needed to get a wife. You gave him a good start by getting his cock sucked; now he needs his brains fucked out. The matter would be very different if he at least had a life outside of his work. To have the support of a wife and not feel like he is stuck."

The Queen loved Jarron, but their stations never allowed for that to be acted upon. She felt he still loved her. They knew they could never have each other, not with the state of the court. She married and had hoped he would have found someone to love besides her. Instead, she felt it from him every time he entered the room. She had gotten better at hiding it. Until Eldar fixed her shortcoming she never even thought of acting upon it.

Queen Goldeagle nodded, "I will concede that point to you."

Eldar chuckled, "You conceded a lot more than that earlier today!"

She coughed, laughed, and smiled while Charlemagne punched him in the arm.

Eldar looked over, "To the woman who joined our bed this morning how has your mind come to terms with the events that played out?"

The Queen smiled, "I very much enjoyed everything you did for me and to me; all of you. I thought I would have an issue having an affair. I could never bring myself to find guilt in what we did."

Eldar nodded, "I told my wives it was something I considered but given your husband's trail of affairs for years you were entitled to at least one. Especially one that helped to make you feel like a complete woman."

Queen Goldeagle smiled and nodded, "True, but I am curious why you never brought me off orally?"

He smiled, "There was a first I left in your own hands, over the course of those several hours we took and gave you a lot of firsts. I thought it would be wise to save at least one of those every day firsts for your husband. Besides getting you pregnant. I do believe there is one other first you are missing.

I am giving my wives the same consideration that they gave me this morning. I have a few items that I need to identify from the Blade Singer I had to kill. I told Charlemagne once that if she wanted to bring a lady friend over to join her in bed that I would not mind that so long as I got to watch. I did not see you have sex with 2 women at once.

It would answer that nagging question you have not addressed yet. Your love of having a woman in your bed. When you are done and if you answer yes to that, then I have a suggestion for you. The ladies stared at him as he stood up behind the Queen and started undoing the top of her dress.

The ladies looked at each other then back at Eldar. The Queen slid back and slid her dress off of her shoulders so she was naked. He grabbed a small table and put the few items he needed to identify on it and got undressed. Charlemagne looked over, "You sure about this?"

Eldar shrugged, "It is still the same day so technically, like with Annette, it only counts as one day. Second, we all agreed in this silenced room which has several more hours left, that I am in charge here.

Last, but not least, and by no means is it a threat, just an observation. The door is magically locked as well as locked regularly. You ladies need to get naked. Charlemagne needs to bring our guest off orally this time and once that is done, I will let you know what is to be done next. As I am in charge."

They looked at each other and started taking clothes off. He took his seat. Charlemagne wastes no time in having the queen rolled up and her tongue buried into her pussy.

He signaled Annette, "Bring me the paddle from the bag then lay across my lap."

Annette walked over and grabbed the paddle and while the Queen watched, he smacked Annette on the ass and the Queen screamed out and shook in her climax. He smacked her again. Then he gave her the third smack, and helped her to her feet, "The first was for sucking me off while I was asleep. The second was for being the brains behind this activity today, and the third was for not talking with me about it first.

Now go help the Queen get her new strap-on on and lightly lubricated. Charlemagne, your turn, across my lap. She moved across his lap. Smack, smack, smack and he stood her up. "One was for agreeing to this after you were so adamant about never sharing me with another woman.

The second was for going along with the schemers. While the third was talking about spanking me in front of the men. Annette only promised after you brought it up. Now for our guest, over my lap."

She looked hesitant and he looked to his wives, "Please aid our guest."

They helped her over his lap. He gave her one good smack. He handed the paddle to Annette and looked at her, "Your turn and make it count. I do not want to have you repeat it and then I will repeat it upon you. Annette took the paddle. She brought it back and smacked the Queen on the ass. He looked at Charlemagne. "You are next."

She smacked her ass with a solid smack. He lifted their guest, "I told you we would try everything once to see if you enjoyed it. My question is, as I am sure it is the first, did you enjoy your spanking?"

She shook her head, "Not particularly."

He nodded, "The first, second, and third smack all deal with you having an affair with each of us. We cannot very well traipse you through the halls but so you will never feel any guilt, you have already been adequately punished for your affairs."

The Queen laughed at that, "You think of everything do you?"

Eldar nodded, "Now you have yet to suck me off and you have the choice of keeping that first for your husband."

She looked at Eldar, "I think I will do it with you as the ladies can give me more pointers."

He nodded, "After that is out of the way and then the 3 of you can swat me on the ass 3 times each, for the embarrassment I have caused each of you and Jarron today.

The ladies smiled as the Queen dropped to her knees, "Charlemagne as the expert cock sucker in the room please give our guest instructions without interfering; I still have a paddle so keep your hands and lips to yourself. Annette, start preparing your sister's nether-hole for our guest's upcoming pounding with her new toy.

Before you get too ahead of yourself why not grab that new cock ring of yours and try it out. I do not think you are ready for deep throating. I think it would be good practice for you to know that it works before trying it on your husband."

She came back and the two pieces meld together and lock it while it disappears in front of her eyes. She smiled, "That is how I missed it!"

He nodded, "Not get to work, my royal cock sucker."

That got a laugh from the ladies and she went to work sucking his cock. She followed the instructions and he had an orgasm built up and he looked at her, "Now point it right between your tits and say the command word.

She called out. "Fika release."

His seed started shooting all over her chest.

Eldar told her, "Suck me back into your mouth and swallow the rest and clean me up." He looked at the ladies, "Clean her royal tits, you slutty little wives of mine."

They licked up and down her chest and he watched The Queen beaming at him with a smile as they attacked her nipples and she started to feel good. He handed the paddle to the Queen, "Guests first."

He stood and she reared back. He felt and heard a smack, smack, and smack. There was a pause. Annette got the paddle and another three smacks. She looked confused. Charlemagne came up and smacked him hard three times. She sweated from the effort. He looked at her and she just shook her head.

She sighed, "Your ass should at least be red in color from the strikes but they just went away."

Eldar chuckled while taping the necklace, "You forgot what you did to me."

The ladies groaned. The Queen looked confused. Annette reaches over and whispers in her ear. The Queen looked as her eyes got bigger, "DOUBLE!"

Eldar nodded, "That is what she said. AT LEAST."

The Queen shook her head, "He will need 2 more wives to keep you from getting worn out."

They giggled and shook their heads. He looked to the Queen, "Did you enjoy wielding the paddle?"

She nodded and he heard her heart rate was rapid. He looked at her, "Now you know the only one who should be master over you in bed is me. As this is our only night together you will have no master in bed, you will be the master in bed."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "I like that."

He nodded, "I thought you would, now it is time for you to fuck Charlemagne fast and hard with your new favorite toy."

He picked up the pieces of the ring and set them on the table. He looked over as the Queen slid into her straps and the device went in her. She slid into Charlemagne's ass in one stroke and Charlemagne screamed out in climax immediately.

Eldar looked at the Queen, "That is not normal. You should spend time working it in slowly. She does not normally climax that fast from anal. I think we might have to get Annette another strap-on for use on Charlemagne."

Charlemagne nodded as she caught her breath, "Another trip when we get back. Fuck I love that toy!"

He looked at the Queen, "Begin again, every time you are buried you lean back to force that attachment deeper into you. I do not care how many times you cum. You keep going into Charlemagne.

Charlemagne, keep track of the number of orgasms you have before she has one. He finished identifying the few items he had left. He had a sword for his daughter, a ring, and an amulet. The boots he found would come in handy for the upcoming mission as they helped in moving silently. Charlemagne moaned out yet again as the Queen had her second of the ride.

He looked at them, "Take a break and get some water. How many orgasms for each of you?

The Queen looked over, "I managed two."

Charlemagne glared at Eldar, "Ten!"

Annette laughed, "Yeah I have to get one of those for you!"

Eldar smiled, "Annette, get your strap-on and put our guest's attachment onto it. Her husband has a collection of strap-on but for this next part I want her to have the chance to make love to you; then Charlemagne is going to make love to her. I have two more in me so while she is making love to you Charlemagne will suck me off while I watch.

Then for the last one, the three of you will come over and suck me off together before I help clean up our guest and get some sleep for this mission."

He looked over, "To our slutty royal lady, are you enjoying this meeting?"

She laughed, "More than I imagined. What was your idea of bringing another woman into my bed?"

Eldar nodded, "You decided then?"

She shook her head, "Still considering."

Eldar nodded, "Before you leave if you have decided I will tell you. As it will be the last order for you from this master to the new master."

They finished their drinks and moved back to the bed. Annette worked on putting the strap-on in place and the two of them crawl back into bed and the Queen kisses Annette's thighs and licks her pussy. Then she kissed her way forward getting to her tits and started sliding the fake cock into her.

She slid it all the way in and locked Annette in a passionate kiss and embrace. She slowly fucked her for almost an hour before speeding up and the 2 of them climaxed together. He shot his third load into Charlemagne's mouth. Charlemagne came from her fingers from watching that show.

He looked to Charlemagne, "Get the strap on off of her and get yours on and love her. I want to hear her give a nice long moan from you."

Charlemagne looked at him, "This is becoming a lot of fun you know."

Eldar nodded, "You ladies will have to decide on what you wish to do as my stamina continues to grow. I will begin to wear those tight pussies and nether-holes out. Where you are never leaving the bed because you cannot walk."

Charlemagne looked back, "Like you have not done that to us already!"

Eldar nodded, "But not every night we are together!"

He heard groans from Annette, "We will have to talk as we started this and talked about continuing it."

The Queen perked up, "You mean this might not be a one-time thing?"

Charlemagne pushed her back down on the bed, "That depends on how well we make love together."

Eldar shook his head, "Looks like we have unleashed some sex monsters."

Annette laid there laughing and he waved her over, "You sit on my lap so no interference. We know the Queen could live in your pussy and you in hers. It is obvious you two have a strong connection.

I need to see how strong the connection is with just Charlemagne. I know the Queen loves me for making her into the woman she is today. I am very fond of her but she is married so that sets some hard boundaries that cannot be crossed easily."

Eldar looked at Annette, "The Queen aside bringing another woman into the mix, something you are interested in? Every now and then, not another wife?"

He pointed to his head, "connect."

Annette, "Am I in trouble for the way I feel?"

Eldar, "No, certain ground rules if the 2 of you decide to continue this. These are not negotiable."

Annette, "What are they?"

Eldar, "No Men! Ever! Even in the same room. I do not need a jealous husband or lover. Second only single women; maybe an exception for the Queen in the future. Rule 2, they have either got to be pregnant or infertile. Rule 3, they have to want to play with ALL of us. Rule 4, It is alright to love but you can never try and take it to the next level unless we ALL love this person and agree it is the right thing to do.

That might mean more wives. They would have to be single of course. Multiple marriages never restricted the number. Rule 5, I am to be consulted beforehand, a group meeting of the minds to ensure we all agree."

Annette, "Why Rule 4?"

Eldar, "Because we already know you love the Queen and could curl up with her just as easily as either of us. I had to add it because of you and this situation. It is why we cannot repeat with the Queen as she is married; at least not on any regular basis."

Annette, "I agree to your rules, any others?"

Eldar, "Rule 6, in the bedroom I am in charge to ensure fair play and time with everyone. Like making sure you each got a first out of this occasion. Put your strap-on back on after she is finished the three of you need to finish with a three-way double penetration with you in her nether-hole. With wives, I leave it to the ladies or we give and take."

Annette, "Then we come over and suck you off!"

Eldar, "Yes, see if the Queen can deep throat or not. If not, she will take the load in her mouth and share with the two of you in a three-way kiss!"

Annette, "That is so fucking perfect, but why the double penetration."

Eldar, "We know she can cum anally and you have yet to fuck her in it, and this will be a fuck as she is going to be bouncing on both of those fake cocks until she comes again and again. She will have a hard time walking out of here this time. If this is something she wants to do again, she has to realize in my room I am the Master unless I release it to a 'ladies choice' or a 'ladies free for all.'"

1...456789