Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is a Half-Dragon Half-Ogre and half-brother to our Red Council member. They are both neck-deep in this fiasco. This puts us in a position to bring the 3 of them into the Order of the Dragon when his seat is vacated.

The other news is not as good, but good overall. We found the culprits behind the theft as you are aware. The gear is spread out across the realm. The funds we will be able to recover the lion's share. Over 400 Billion of it as we know where those are located.

This was an agreement hammered out in how to balance the playing field while getting back what we could with the least amount of exposure. As the Horde has over half the gear taken, we cannot pull it from those 3 allies who will end up facing that horde.

We recovered most of the relics, the other gear would have to remain else give one side or the other an unfair advantage. Eldar claims to not be a diplomat but he came up with the framework that we could use before we launched the attack mission within seconds. As we would expect from an Elven Champion of Corellon.

This information was brought about by the spies he captured including one who helped in the transformation of Lord Barimus into his undead form. We only have to wait a week to get him before the Council. Eldar's courtly etiquette is bizarre and some find it funny.

I found it humorous though he is not likely to know I am royalty, not that he would care according to Jarron. He likes to keep it straight and avoid the typical games associated with royal courts. The game if you will.

I will move to bring him and his wives in as members of the Order of Dragons as we discussed. They help to inspire him, Charlie Silvertree formerly Silver has been with us for over 20 years. She is a part of this training facility activity that will help to regrow the Knights. His other wife is a new Knight asset for intelligence gathering and we discussed her sponsor already.

I will discuss her before the council as her help has been tremendous and there should be a couple of surprises for the others. She will help to get the other two approved. I can just about guarantee that."

Her crystal went off and she listened to the message in her head, "My assault force captured the Red Dragon King and reset the sentry spells. He was outnumbered 12 to 1 and some were older than he was. He surrendered without a fight. We have him violating the Council's order and when Eldar arrives, we will have him on a whole lot more with the report I will finish writing up for the meeting."

The Gold King sighed, "You played that fool of a Red into being detained to buy this Eldar Silvertree time to get back."

The Silver Queen nodded, "He is Heliar Silvertree's son from Elara Strong Oak. A double legacy and a good candidate for a regional general with what they are about to face in the next 50 years if I had to guess. On top of this training facility, they are building."

The Gold King nodded, "I hope he is as impressive in person as you make him out to be. I know his family Draconic Bloodlines are impressive."

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "He will be, with no coaching from me."

She left a lot out on Eldar. Especially his memory. She wanted the Gold King impressed and Bahumut wanted that as well because he was impressed with this Elven Champion. He had already expressed wanting to be his sponsor. Likely because he thought it would give him a level of control over an Elven Champion.

She knew it would not and that created some issues, but he would have to see the wisdom in the matter if his stubbornness did not get in the way. She was not a champion to Bahumut but she was a hidden hero of his. She did not have the powers given to champions, she just ensured she gave a voice to his ideas without calling him out directly.