Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldar addressed them, "They both know the diplomat was my father. I have never been a fan of the court until I was thrust into it and had to adapt. I prefer to take things head-on. Act when it is required. This situation required me to act. You both have questions to ask of me, but this is not the right place.

Find your mother, to act as a chaperone and the 3 of you can join the 3 of us in our quarters and we can speak plainly. Just like you prefer Rachel. Dorothy is the more passive of the two and blends into her environment. Rachel has Charlemagne's temperament but Annette's previous views on men.

She is also skilled with a sword while her sister prefers the bow. In particular the light crossbow but all bow. She will love true elven longbows." He reached into his bag and pulled out his longbow. "I will not give you any arrows in here.

They just finished cleaning this place up. It is enchanted. All the arrows explode into a sticky flaming liquid on a single target. In the rare times that I need a bow. Mostly for hunting, but this is suited to battle."

Dorothy took his bow and felt the weight and make of the bow along with the detailed work and inlaid stones. She looked at it, "A beautiful bow."

Eldar nodded, "The first of 200 being created and enchanted for me for use by my men and women."

She looked at Eldar, "You are having that many bows enchanted?!"

Eldar smiled, "Also 200 bladed swords enchanted."

They stared at him and Annette giggled, "Your eyes are doing that spinning silver specks again."

Eldar nodded, "I know. Dorothy wants to find out more Rachel is on the fence."

Rachel looked at him, "What can you do that we cannot?"

Eldar leaned into her, "Make you climax more, harder, and longer than you thought possible. I can also give you twins. All of my wives will bear twins. Between each set of sisters, there will be a dozen children. I also enjoy watching the ladies enjoy each other's company. There is no jealousy or animosity.

Your father mentioned your dowry. I told him if the 2 of you married me the money would be put into accounts that you have access to. I do not need your money or your family's title. All I look for is love from my wives, respect for each other, and love for our children.

I want each of them to find their niche in what they want to do. I do not put my wives in a glass box and place them on the mantle. I expect them to want to be a part of the greater community we are building. They cannot do that sitting in a home."

Rachel walked off to find her mother. His ladies just hugged him.

The ladies had gathered the women, including the mother. He signaled his men that they were leaving and walked down the hall. He looked at his guys, "We need to be ready for the Queen's arrival. I do not know when she is coming in. Get servants to send over some food, wine, and get some rest. I have these ladies to talk to and enjoy the evening meal with before I call it a night."

They nodded at him and split up at the door. Tranosa flagged down a servant to get food sent to everyone's rooms. They walked into the room. Eldar walked across the room and removed his cloak and the top of his armor. He turned around to the ladies and he grabbed a seat at the end of the table as he took off the pants of armor and placed them with the upper part of his armor.

He looked at the mother, "I spoke with your husband. I know you have questions so why do we not start with those?"

Elise looked at Eldar, "You have 2 wives, why do you need or want more?"

Eldar stood up, "Would you like a graphic description?"

Elise looked shocked, "Very well."

Eldar looked at Charlemagne, "I made love to both you and your sister in the way each of you asked. Both asked for something different. You said you wanted longer, harder, and deeper? Did I deliver that?"

Charlemagne laughed, "Oh yeah!"

He looked at her, "Would you have been able to ride a horse today?"

She laughed again, "I was lucky to be able to walk this morning!"

Eldar smiled at her, "How many times did you climax?"

She laughed long and hard, "Gods only know! I could not keep track of where I was climaxing from."

Eldar looked at her, "Explain that to their mother."

She sat next to her and went into graphic detail about what he did to her. He looked at the shocked woman and backed away from her. He turned to Annette and he continued, "Annette was in shock at what just happened to her sister and said I looked like an animal on the prowl. She compared me to a Dragon. I will let her tell you about her time with me last night."

He sat back and watched Annette give a graphic description of their evening.

Eldar smiled, "Her nickname is Banshee. She broke the mirror in the room and three oil lamps in the hall outside of our room with her wail. She has broken wine glasses before on more than one occasion. These things did not happen overnight. I learned what worked for each sister and worked to please them.

The problem comes in with an item my wives gave me. It was a major amulet of health. It came into contact with my holy symbol and my holy symbol became magical and fused into my chest."

He pulled off his shirt. "I am the Knight Champion of Corellon Larethian, an Elven God. His wife is known as the Lady of Dreams. I had a sage contact take a look at what happened with my holy symbol. She told me one of the side effects is that my sex drive will DOUBLE or more.

This morning the Lady of Dreams had a chat with my wives about what was going on with me. That I would need at least 3 sets of sisters. I am destined to marry sisters some of which will be twins. Like my wives and your daughters."

There was a knock on the door and food arrived and he pulled the cart into the room. He checked for poison and then magically locked the door and cast a private sanctum for silence in the room. "None of the food is poisoned, the door is magically locked because I just silenced the room. I am a Blade Singer. Think of me as an Arcane version of your paladins. My God governs magic."

Rachel asked him, "What is a Gray Blade?"

He smiled, "It looks similar to this."

"Karti'Ros right hand."

He held out his sword for them to look at the Blade, "This is a Moon Blade. An elven relic. One of 24 made one of 14 known to be remaining. A few months ago, there were only 4 of these blades active. Now there are 10 and 3 more will be activated on the night of the 12th. My sword is intelligent, will kill anyone but me who handles it and nobody can wield it.

I can tell it to allow someone to pick it up but not use it. The only people who can do that are my wives. He slid it across the table in front of them. "The last man who tried to claim the blade to use it had the life sucked out of him. His body dumped on the table and impaled through the chest.

Karti'Ros left hand."

He sheathed the sword and put it away. "Back to your question on why I need the sets of sisters. Because this item attached to me and the word of the Lady of Dreams is enough for my wives and me. I also have been given visions, my vision this morning pushed me to your daughters. I described them to the Princess and also told her about the destiny of your youngest son. I know of your daughters' attraction to each other.

My wives have that. It does not bother me. I enjoy it at times. Charlemagne was my teacher in a lot of ways. Other things I learned by listening to guys talk. I have a memory that does not forget. Back to your daughters, Rachel has a hard time reaching a climax. I know why. Dorothy can climax at the drop of a hat or a stiff wind. The chair she is sitting in is soaked.

All from the explicit descriptions of what I did to these 2 just last night. I can clean her up before she leaves here, I am a caster. I can do the same for you. I know you wish your husband had that kind of staying power because you want another child. You think you are out of time but you are not. You have one shot left, tonight.

He walked over and reached into the bag and handed her a red book and two parts to a cock ring. "You attach that to the base of your husband's cock. Do what is on page 92 and when you climax you yell out 'ficka release.' That will cause the rings to separate and for your husband's built-up seed to shoot into you. You can have those no strings attached. Tomorrow afternoon go and see your cleric and get tested.

You will find out you have twins, a boy, and a girl. The girl will marry a knight who will later become an earl. Your son will become a knight. He will introduce his sister to her future husband. Your son will become General of the Northern armies when war hits it 40 years. I will be his Field Marshal."

Eldar looked at Rachel, "You would have a hard time reaching 3 climaxes in an hour. I could give you 6 in under 20 minutes. Without removing my pants or breaking your hymen. The question is do you have the guts to see if a man can get you somewhere a woman has not?"

He looked at Elise, "You are the mother, you have to approve if she is even allowed."

The mother nodded, "If she wants to."

He looked at Rachel, "The challenge is to you if you are up for it."

She looked into his spinning silver eyes. "Alright, we can try it. Anyone tell you you are cocky?"

Charlemagne and Annette both busted up laughing and nodded.

Eldar looked at Annette, "Grab the bag. Charlemagne, strip her down. Annette, I can get more control over the bed, but more of a rush out of her if I put her against the wall as I did you last night. Which do you think?"

Annette looked at him, "It would be more of a challenge if you did the wall so do the wall."

Eldar looked at her, "I will go the full twenty minutes or until you pass out from climaxing so many times. You have two jobs, Rachel, hold on and count them out for us."

He laid out the lube and the one toy he wanted.

Charlemagne laughed, "She is one of those?"

Eldar nodded. "She has very few nerve endings in her clit. Her soft spot and the wall of cunt have a lot as does her nether-hole. As her cunt is off-limits, I have one option open. Charlemagne, be ready to hand me that when I ask for it."

She smiled and Annette kicked back to watch the show.

He walked up to a very naked large titted woman compared to his wives, close to double D in Cup size. He grabbed her by the chin and kissed her. Then he kissed her passionately and licked from behind her ear down to her nipple."

He looked at her, "You ready for me to get started?"

Rachel looked at him glassy-eyed and whispered, "Gods yes."

He lifted her onto his shoulders to where she was facing him and instead of going for her clit. He shoved the tip of his tongue into her nether-hole and she screeched out, "ONE."

He lowered her down and worked on her clit a little and started rubbing one of her tits hard. He slid his middle finger up into her nether-hole and she moaned out and got louder.

He slid in the second finger and she screamed, "TWO." He tweaked her nipple which caused her to moan.

He reached back and Charlemagne handed him the long thin red anal toy with little bumps on it. "I will pause and ask you for a count."

He started slow and eased the length into her and she moaned and screamed in joy. Her mother had a look of shock. He continued for a few more seconds. "What is your count at?"

She looked down at him, "EIGHT!"

He looked at Charlemagne, "How much time left."

She thought for a second, "About 12 minutes."

He looked at her, "I am going to flip your head down. Take your arms and lock them behind my legs while grabbing your wrists. Are you ready? I will not stop until the time is up or you pass out, keep count you are at 8."

He flipped her over and she locked in. He started working it in fast, then slow. Then he repeated it. When she hit one peak he sucked in her clit. He tongued the hell out of her clit and she kept up one long moan and her hands broke free which told everyone that she was out cold.

He flipped her around and removed the toy and laid her on the bed. He looked at the mother, "I do not typically do for one sister without doing for the other. She is not the same in what pleases her. Anal will be fine but not as pleasurable for her, as Annette. Yet she has overly sensitive nipples and clit. You want to see how many you have before you pass out in under 20 minutes?"

She nodded and started ripping out of her clothes as the ladies helped her. He brought her over to the wall. "As your nipples are sensitive, I am going to keep you worked up."

He looked at Annette, "She will be out in under 2 minutes."

Annette shook her head. He kissed her and then again with a more passionate one. He trailed his tongue behind her ear and down to just above the nipple, "You ready Dorothy?"

She nodded and kissed him again. "You already won me over."

Eldar smiled, "Then let me take you someplace you have not been before. Keep your hands on the back of my head with your fingers interlocked. You break that will let me know you have passed out. She smiled.

He lifted her on my shoulders, she had a hold of his head. He gave her one slow lick and used his thumbs to push up on her nipples. She howled out as he did it again. He just flicked his tongue over her clit and pinched her nipples and she growled.

He called out, "Ledge."

Charlemagne, yelled, "Oh shit!"

She moved in behind him. He placed his lips around her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

He kept running the length of his tongue over the clit. He got a hold of her breasts. Her nipples pushed up. She was in one long howl. She kept going until she had no air left and passed out on him. Charlemagne grabbed her shoulders and he swung her around and laid her down next to her sister. He walked over and cleaned both sets of clothes. He looked at the mother, "This might tickle a little."

He cleaned her dress and cunt in one shot. Elise gave a low moan, "What did you do?"

Eldar looked at her, "Cleaned you a little bit but you're leaking like a sieve."

He called out to Annette, "Towel. She needs it between her legs. Help her out."

Annette smiled, He looked at his wives, "Time for you to strip, we need to give a lesson in the internal parts they do not have access to yet."

The ladies smiled and stripped naked. He looked at them, "Grab a sister and rest her head between your legs. He fixed up plates for the four of them that were awake. He set one in front of the mother and took plates to his wives then brought them glasses of wine. He looked at Annette, "Can you do a slow ride to show them what I am talking about. I know Charlemagne is too sore but she can clean us both up."

Annette nodded.

They ate and he looked at them, "Make sure you empty those glasses." Annette laughed. He walked down to the mother, "You can see without even putting my cock into either one of them I could satisfy them in bed. As could either of my wives. They like to play too."

She nodded. Eldar looked at her, "Annette and I will give a demonstration before they get dressed. To show them what I am talking about with a slow ride. After the ladies show them the soft spot. Just so you know, we have had one other observer before but we required them to strip down.

You are the mother and chaperon so I do wish for you to do that. You got a long night with your husband tonight.: She nodded. Rachel started to come to and saw she was laying in Charlemagne's naked lap. She saw him as he set a plate of food down for her at the table.

She walked up to him, "Thirty-two, counting that last one as one!" She threw her arms around him and wrapped her legs around him. She kisses him hard and passionately with her tongue fluttering all over the place. He broke the kiss, "Now do that to my wives for allowing me to do that for you."

She smiled and gave them both a long and passionate kiss. Even tweaked a nipple on each of them. She came over and sat down.

She looks at her sister, "She had 80?"

Eldar looked at her, "3!"

She looked in shock and she stared at Eldar, "If there is a male I could love, I am looking at him. Gods what you do to me."

Eldar smiled. "Eat and drink, make sure the glass is empty." Dorothy woke up and smiled at Annette, "Can he do that every time?"

Annette laughed, "IF we let him, he probably could. It usually knocks us out for a day or two. How many climaxes?"

She looked over, "Two, then a mind-blowing one."

Eldar looked at Rachel, "See, I told you, 3. I put her on the ledge."

The mother looked over, "What is the ledge?"

Eldar looked at Rachel, "Your 32nd climax and her 3rd."

He looked at Elise, "A climax so intense and long that it would be like dangling face down over a ledge screaming your lungs out. Another we call the wave. As one climax ends, we induce a second and repeat it. Ending in them passed out or doing a ledge and then they would pass out as the air is gone from their lungs."

He looked at Dorothy, "Come over and eat, be sure to empty your glass when you are done. He set the empty wine bottle in the middle of the table.

He looked at Dorothy, "You owe my wives and me a kiss for letting you enjoy my efforts."

She got up and the kisses were exchanged. He looked at his ladies. "Lay flat and spread your legs for the ladies. I want each of you to pick one of my wives. They are going to help guide your finger to what we call the soft spot. Think of it as an internal clit."

Rachel, "You thought anal was fun, wait until that spot gets hit on you. It is on the other side of your hymen so this gives you a chance to feel the difference in texture when you switch from one to another inside. Now be sure to lick your fingers clean, "One tastes like honey and the other like molasses."

He walked over to Charlemagne, "I am going to drop my pants, I want you to suck me off and shoot it over your tits so they can see how much comes out of me. They can decide if they want to join Annette in the clean-up."

Charlemagne smiled, "I might keep some of it."

Eldar shrugged, "You generally do."

He finished getting undressed and he pointed straight out at Charlemagne who took him in her mouth while sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked at Annette, "Hop up when I am done here. I will get in the middle."

She nodded. He let Charlemagne do her work. She got him moaning and groaned out as he came. She pulled him back into her mouth. As he shot off, she took a mischievous turn. She shot it across Rachel's and Dorothy's large tits.

He looked at her, "I said your tits, not their tits."

Annette and Elise laughed. The mother stopped after she saw the eleventh splatter across Charlemagne's face.

As he bent to hit Charlemagne right between the eyes. She then shoved it back in her mouth. He backed out and away. "Your mother can confirm this is the point where a guy goes soft for a while and you have to wait. Well, thanks to this amulet there is no wait."

Rachel and Dorothy tasted it. Rachel gasped, "Mom you had said this stuff tasted awful. I could put this on a steak."

His ladies laughed and Rachel went over to her mother and stuck a finger in her mouth. She looked at Eldar," Why does yours taste so different?"

Eldar looked at her, "Mostly dried fruit, meat, and vegetables. Whatever game we hunt when we are out on patrol if we are lucky to have the time and game shows itself. Fresh fruit, wine, mead, water, cheese, some vegetables, and occasionally a stew or something. I know ale makes it bitter to my ladies. If your husband drinks a lot..."

She cut Eldar off, "You would think he is a fish that swims in it."

Eldar shrugged. He walked over to the cart and downed two whole bottles of wine while they watched. He looked at them, "One of the other effects it causes is I cannot get drunk. Thus far, I have not tried dwarven stuff yet."