Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldar looked at her. "Let me show you something." He removed his armored shirt and his shirt so she can see his holy symbol. "When I say I was chosen. This search for more wives happened because of an amulet my wives gave me. The amulet merged with my holy symbol and that embedded into me. The Gods did not expect that I would need 3 sets of sisters to stay sexually satisfied.

This amulet of health not only helps in regeneration now but has more than doubled my sex drive. This is why I am looking at the twins because the Gods pointed me to them. I wanted you to see this with your own eyes and you can feel it pulsing."

She nodded, "That is amazing. A curse and a blessing."

He smiled. He put his shirt and armor back on and pulled out his boot dagger. He sliced his hand. She saw it bleed and then he wiped away the blood. The cut was gone. He looked at her, "Regeneration from the divine modification done to the amulet."

Eldar sheathed the dagger. "I am a lot more resilient than I look because of that warped item."

She nodded, "You will have a large family then?"

Eldar smiled, "Each set of twins will have twins and they will have a dozen for each pair. That would be 36 children all before the war starts. If I lose 2 wives I will have to find 2 more sisters most likely. My body would become aggressive in bed. Have you been given any sex education?"

She smiled, "I had a nanny that talked about her boyfriend a lot and how he would pop off twice and would be done for the night."

Eldar smiled, "When your page came to find us my wives were running an experiment on me to see when I would stop having an erection. It was 30 times. It was back within the hour."

She shook her head, "Being in the field is going to be bad for you."

Eldar smiled, "You mean any poor bastard stupid enough to cross blades with me. Because my aggression would transfer into combat."

She smiled, "So a lover at home and a lion in the field."

Eldar shrugged, "Close enough."

She laughed. "We should get back."

He nodded and opened the door for her so she could return to her throne.

He looked around and the Duke had left with his family. He looked at the Princess, "We are going to call it a night, and let me apologize now. My wife Annette can be rather vocal in bed. She shattered a few wine glasses and a mirror in the room from the note she hit earlier."

The Princess laughed and smiled, "It does not concern me, thankfully you had your room silenced so my guests did not hear it or bring down the crystal chandeliers."

He smirked at her, "I took what precautions I could, Princess."

She looked at him and blushed, "Have a pleasant night."

Eldar smiled as he left. "I already have, Princess."

He heard her giggling as he took his wives back to the room to find they had fresh linens; towels and all the broken glass were gone including the shattered mirror.

He looked at Annette, "I apologized for the mirror and told her that you get a bit vocal and hit notes that shattered glass on occasion."

Annette looked at Eldar, "She is not even an adult yet!"

Eldar smiled, "She learned quite a bit from one of her nanny's discussions of her 2-shot and done boyfriend. We did not get naked, at least not completely."

His wives look at him. Eldar smiled, "I showed her the amulet. So, she could understand why I was looking for more wives. I showed her the cut on the hand trick which she was fascinated by. She also got and received her first kiss tonight. To the Duke's youngest son. She will be checking into the proper etiquette for a Princess to be courted."

Charlemagne laughed, "You pointed him out to her!"

Eldar nodded, "First thing he did when he had her alone was kissed her. Then she kissed him back. She thanked me for pointing him out to her."

Annette' smiled, "Playing matchmaker."

Eldar smiled, "As I did with Hunter and my Aunt."

They stripped down and crawled into their usual sleeping position. The ladies giggled at his last comment. Either that or the fact that he was hard as a rock again. He did not ask as they fell into sleep.

---

Corellon sighed, "I believe it a psionic wild talent, a draconic version of premonitions. Why we cannot see it. I think it was selected as we set him to have visions. No way to confirm without talking to Sartior directly. Which we are barred from doing because of his actions. Even on another world if it is in regards to this one.

Bahamut stated he could walk on the world again. Because his followers found the proof of draconic magic being taught to outsiders. Their council, especially the Chromatic Dragons refuse to allow it to be admitted without it being a Pure Dragon who found the evidence.

The Metallic Dragons believe it and that is enough to allow him to return finally. They had to find it on their own. He still lacks the energy to put another champion on the field. Likely the willingness as well."

The Lady of Dreams sighed, "This ability is letting him work across species, including Dragons! Working to strengthen allies and aid in his work for the Northern border. Things we cannot do normally and he does not know that fact.

I am recording them, to try and deal with them. He still believes they are from us and we have to deal with what he is pulling in himself. Bahamut asks you just point him at that damned amulet his followers allowed to get stolen."

Corellon sighed, "I hate keeping him in the dark, but for now we need to. We need to see where this leads. It may shorten the life of our champion. Those Greater relics he has in his possession will make him a target. The Metallic Dragons are not wanting them back as they fear them getting stolen again and informing the Chromatic Dragons of their location. That leaves the danger in our Champions hands."

---

Eldar once again awoke early and cleaned their clothes up. He set about getting his spells ready for the day. He figured the phylactery spell would be useless today so he focused spells on protection spells, like a wall of force, and spells that would work in a crown and avoid friendly fire. He made sure to have the spell to recall the chest and send it back if needed. He got dressed and left his wives to sleep longer.

He walked to the ambassador's office and he was not in yet. The guard looked at Eldar, "He will not likely be here for another 2-3 hours."

Eldar looked at him. "Is the throne room empty?"

He nodded, "Except to the occasional guard walking through."

Eldar nodded and headed to the throne room and spent a couple of hours doing sword practice going quickly and switching hands frequently. When he stopped, he saw a crowd of servants and guards had gathered to watch his display.

He looked at the servants, "Good morning ladies. Could we get a morning meal sent for 12 to my Quarters in the Ambassador's wing?"

They nodded and one asked, "You are quite good with a sword. How long do you practice?"

Eldar looked at her, "Spent over 30 years honing my skill. While at the Academy I would spend 8 hours a day switching hands every hour with a small break between. The longest I have done this type of display you just saw was 4 hours straight. Your next question is when would I be wielding a weapon that long? The answer is when war comes to our lands. Most actual combat is not over within minutes."

She asked, "Have you ever used such outside of war?"

Eldar smiled, "I was in a tournament at the Academy. I had a very determined opponent and we had set up a side bet on the outcome of the match. I knew from watching her in this and previous tournaments that she never had let a match go longer than a minute or two. I stretched out our match for 30 minutes frustrating the hell out of her before taking her out.

That was the longest match in Academy history. My last match and won me my 4th straight championship. I graduated from the Academy not as a master, but the first to graduate as a Grand Master Blade Singer."

She nodded, "You wore her down because it took you that long to find an opening?"

Eldar shook his head, "No. I had to deal with a Rouge Grand Master, a man who hired assassins to kill other Blade Singers. I did a trial by combat with him. I severed both hands and then sliced his head from the bridge of the nose through the back of his skull in under 30 seconds. I took that long with her because I respected her talent and it was a hell of a display we put on. Even though it frustrated her I had planned it."

One of the guards looked at him, "How did you slice through the center of his head?"

Eldar walked over to the fireplace.

Eldar, "Karti'Ros left hand Moon Fire on."

He took his sword and a log from the fireplace. He swung through it and created 2-inch strips until he had one for each of them. He then put his sword away. He collected the pieces of wood.

He walked up to them and handed each one a single piece, "If I had not made a promise to one of my wives I would cut his body into 21 parts. One for each Blade Singer he had assassinated. I told her I would finish it in under 30 seconds. I made him watch my blade take his life, unlike the 21 he had killed."

The guard looked at him, "So it is true, that you killed the previous Head Guard Captain in one stroke when he threatened the Princess?"

Eldar nodded, "Severing his head at the neck and his hand at the wrist in one arc. Then when commanded to by the Princess I hit his conspirators with a fireball. For they refused to drop their weapons."

The guard looked at him white as a ghost but nodded. Some of them had not heard of the confrontation so they seemed shocked and he looked at them, "I am heading back to my room. I look forward to the morning meal. Sword practice does give me an appetite."

The servant looked at him, "One more question, please? What is a Blade Singer?"

He looked at her, "An elven fighter wizard who could be best compared to your Paladins. Our abilities can be stripped away by our gods if we fail to honor our code of conduct."

She looked at Eldar, "An Elven holy warrior!?"

Eldar smiled and nodded. He headed back toward his room as they dispersed. He heard someone clapping from near the throne. It was the diplomatic adviser, "Talking with servants and guards as equals after spending the night dealing with the court. Which do you find more comforting?"

Eldar motioned back toward the people, "The politics of court I refuse to play. I speak plainly and to the facts in hand. I have confounded all 3 courts with my approach to things."

He laughed, "Jarron said you were a piece of work. Your father would have been very proud of how you dealt with the court last night."

Eldar nodded, "The Princess told me the same. I also explained to her why I never asked for or wanted your names. Has she told you this?"

He smiled, "Yes she did. It was a smart move to show distance. The Princess admires you. From the journals, we have shared so did her father. I can see why. Like yourself, I was not born to the court and can tolerate it in small doses. I would rather be with the people making a difference."

Eldar smiled. "On that, we can agree."

Eldar nodded to him and headed back to his room and knocked on the door to his guys. The door opened and some were still getting out of their bunks. "I took the liberty of requesting meals be sent to my room, I will leave the door open as it is currently silenced."

They nodded and he walked into his room as the ladies were just getting dressed.

He looked at them, "Food is on its way and the guys will be over in just a minute."

They finished getting covered and into their armor as the trays of food were brought in and plates were set up around the table. Doc looked and saw the extra plates and looked at Eldar, "Expecting company?"

Eldar shook his head, "Just hungry, I climaxed a lot last night to satisfy my wives' curiosity."

Tranosa took the bait, "What about?"

Eldar smiled, "How many times would I cum before going soft. The answer was 30. But not for long."

Doc looked at him, "30?!"

He nodded, "Which is why the Lady of Dreams told my wives I needed 2 more sets of sisters. The necklace they gave me melded into my holy symbol and chest. Kicked my sex drive over the edge and aggression when I go without release.

After my father's death, I did not have relations with the ladies until he was put to rest. I scared the hell out of the 2 of them with how aggressive I was in bed."

They both nodded rapidly. "I bring this up because you will see me eating a lot of food at times. Drinking wine like it is water with no effect on me. If I start to seem overly aggressive with our men you need to take me aside. Let me know I need to go home and get laid! For the entire day."

They laughed as he finished 3 plates worth of food plus anything the ladies left behind and 3 skins of water. "I need to try dwarven spirits when I get back to see if it has any effect. I might drink them under the table."

That got the guys laughing. They got up and headed to the Ambassador's office. Eldar knocked. "Enter."

He walked in, "When will the Queen be arriving?"

He looked at Eldar, "Any minute now. The Court Wizard has been by and set himself for the new location. Which you will need and he pointed it out to him. Eldar and Fireball both nodded. While he did not have the spell, he could use scrolls to travel if the need arose. It did not take long for the Queen's forward guard to arrive.

Eldar had his men line the halls outside the door and the forward team followed. They knew of him, his detail, and his mission. He got a cursory nod and he waited as the second team came and then finally the Queen with her escort, He bowed. "Your Majesty, I thought you would like to see this." As he held out the medal to her and she looked at the image of a Silvertree upon a human medal.

She read aloud, "The Silvertree Medal of Excellence in Service to the Kingdom."

Eldar looked at her, "They named it after my father and awarded it to me last night for my 'heroism and diplomatic skills' that aided in keeping the Kingdom from plunging into chaos."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "I think your father would like a Medal named after him. You know as the Head of a House he was effectively a hereditary baron.

As were you when you took over his role. Making you a Knight in your own right showed your bravery, making you a Duke showed your compassion for the people you swore to protect along with your overwhelming support for the welfare of the Kingdom and the Royal family.

The idea behind making it recognized as a Duke in each Kingdom came from the Princess's father, King Thornlord. I thought it was an excellent idea. After you exposed the plot and recovered the assets for the Dwarven King he agreed that you had unparalleled respect for all 3 Kingdoms.

We spoke at length after your visit and this tragedy. About the fact that you took the high road and did not try to assume the human King's throne. He found that most noble of you. As it showed a further level of respect to the dwarven people. That you would not exert that kind of control over the dwarves if that happened in his Kingdom.

If you were the only surviving Duke and the rest of the Royal family was killed for some reason, very unlikely given the size, you would do what is best for the Elven people and assume control over our people."

Eldar sighed, "I would do that if that is your desire. I fear that my focus on diversity, and working for the good of all Elves would draw the ire of every Gold Elf while increasing our population, dealing with the churches, and everyone else who nags at the court for a sliver of time. I like that you give me a level of power. I go and act under that authority, Your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle looked at him, "Your title is hereditary within the elven court but not the other two. It would go to your eldest child regardless of sex."

Eldar whispered to the Queen, "The ladies took matters into their own hands last night to determine the lasting implications. 30 times before it took a break and rose again. Without a release, my aggression grows, Your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle looked at him, "You have my support for the 3 sets of sisters, how goes the hunt?"

Eldar smiled, "The visions continue. I do have a favor to ask upon your return. I would like it if you could have the Building department Plans Section release Staria Crescent Moon for the week with pay. To check on our plan implementations in the new town. Send her a message to see me at House Silvertree at her earliest convenience to arrange transportation. For her and her sister to see the town she gave us the plans to build, Your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "That is another set of sisters?"

Eldar nodded, "Her sister is encouraged to attend for a possible job opportunity in the new town. I heard she is having issues not being an Academy trained mage in finding work, Your Majesty."

She nodded, "I can help you with that, those kinds of favors are the easy ones."

Eldar smiled, "Thank you, Your Majesty. I hope to have another set of twins traveling back with me. They are daughters of one of the human Dukes I met yesterday."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "You are putting a rush on it."

Eldar nodded, "The night of the sword ceremony, an hour after it is over the Lady of Dreams returns. She will perform marriages for all who wish to get married that evening. I thought you might find that interesting on a personal note. Has Captain Goldeagle contacted you, Your Majesty?"

She shook her head. "What happened?"

Eldar smiled, "Not my place to say but would a wedding performed by the Goddess trump a royal wedding with a Grand Cleric, Your Majesty?"

Queen Goldeagle looked at Eldar, "He found someone?!"

Eldar smiled, "She is expecting twins, Your Majesty."

The Queen smiled, "I can see your urgency now. When we get back and you see him, I want to talk to him. Let me know if you need my help with anything else."

Eldar nodded and they left the office after all of their whispered communication. They walked to the throne room and the Princess was already at the throne with her advisers. They approach and they exchange pleasantries.

The Dwarven Ambassador spoke, "The Dwarven King sends his regards on behalf of the Dwarven Kingdom, Your Highness." They finished and the Dwarven Ambassador pulled Eldar aside. "I heard it was your idea to send me."

Eldar chuckled, "I was happy to arrange transportation for an envoy from the Dwarven Capital and they chose to send you. I was happy they did. While this is a funeral there is always a chance with the chaos that you will get to let your ax fly into battle."

He looked at Eldar and laughed, "How have you been?"

Eldar nodded, "Good, I was wondering if you have any dwarven spirits on you? I have had a magical item that has transformed and caused me to not notice the effects of any alcohol. At least elven and human wine. I thought I would try the strongest stuff to see if it affected me at all."

He smiled and pulled out 2 shot glasses. He filled them from a small container and he offered a toast, "To the Alliance."

They drank. The Queen looked on in shock as he took the dwarven spirits before such an event. He swallowed it before she could say anything. He took a minute and then looked at the dwarf, "It causes a burning sensation in the throat which has gone now but otherwise had no effect on me."

He looked at Eldar and shook his head, "Sounds like this item made you part dwarf."

He bellowed out a laugh and poured them another round.

Eldar offered a toast, "To a sharp blade and an enemy stupid enough to cross us."

He laughed and they drank. The Queen still stared but did not want to cause a scene. Eldar caught her staring disapproving eyes after the second shot. He handed him back the shot glass, "The Queen needs me for something."