Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All students will know how to ride, dismount acrobatically if possible if they need to have feet on the ground. With a spell-like feather fall if needed. Regardless, getting them onto the battlefield is not something trained. Except to our fighters who fight from horseback.

Three of your towers are for martial training, 3 for Magical, and 1 for clerical training, the Theology Academy with your new 7th tower coming into play. We will run training across the villages and the town. We will bring in new disciplines like psionics. We have an Elf-blooded who is expecting quadruplets. All battle mages. The father is a Moon Elf battlemage. She is an Arcane Mimic."

This got his attention, "Elven Arcane Mimics?"

Eldar nodded, "You will see them in the battle mage arenas. They will likely dumbfound your entire tournament structures when we bring them. By incorporating new traits that we do not have in our society, like mimics and psionics. We will bring new fields of study to the Elven people over the next several centuries.

This goes back to what the Gods have asked for us to do. This girl lived and worked in the palace district yet was never tested for ability. Now she will be the mother of a whole new discipline of Elven magic."

Eldar looked at Lord Regal, "You can bet your horde if I find a mimic worthy of being a Knight, they will be afforded the opportunity."

He nodded and smiled at Eldar.

Eldar looked at Lord Regal, "We have an agreement on the psionics that we will have to test and evaluate the skills. Then decide if what they can do would benefit the Knights. Annette has proven to be a valuable asset and our children together will carry that marker.

I would also point out to Lord Regal if you have any Knights who are psionically gifted that would like to live in the mixed community? I know for a fact that the number of women to the male population for the Wood Elves is 2 to 1.

The more strains of psionics we introduce the better chance we have of developing assets for the Knights. One other piece of business, the Gray Blades are more than a Mercenary force we are training and proving ground for Knight candidates. I figured while you are sworn to secrecy you might as well know what we are doing. As a Knight yourself, now."

He pulled out a copy of the book and handed it to him. "If you have Academy graduates who have honor; like what is talked about in this 'fable', then please send them to us for evaluation and further training. That was all I had to discuss today; did you have anything for me Magister?"

He shook his head. "For Lord Regal or the Queen?" He shook his head again. Eldar looked at Lord Regal who lifted the seal on the door. He pointed the way for the Magister.

"I have a couple of personal matters to discuss with the Courts." He left and Eldar looked at the Queen and shook his head, "He needs to go at some point. I think I just fried his brain."

Lord Regal chuckled. Eldar smiled, "On to personal business, did you have a good talk with your nephew, Your Majesty?"

She nodded, "I think the Goddess idea is the better approach we will see if he wants a full-on royal ceremony or a semi-private one with a Goddess."

Eldar nodded, "I had success on the proposal front, all 4."

Eldar looked at Lord Regal, "What are the rules for spouses knowing about the Knights? I have always had an open and honest relationship. Should I read them in as they may be forced to hear these discussions with so many Knights in our house day and night?"

He sighed, "Once you are married to them make them aware but try to limit what is shared."

Eldar nodded. "That necklace that Lady Silver Hair examined that is now embedded into my chest. Has more than double my sex drive. I finally allowed my wives to run an experiment because I cannot be anything but hard. It took 30 climaxes to get too soft for a few minutes.

The Lady of Dreams and her husband are amused at this turn of events. It means I will have even more children as all my children will be twins/"

Lord Regal chuckled. "6 wives, that makes 12 children."

Eldar shook his head, "Each pair of sisters is destined to have 12 children, so that is 36 children! I had them add another floor to the keep! Plus, we have the temporary space over the inn which is nearing completion. Do you know what sucks? I cannot even get drunk to forget my troubles for a while. Alcohol does not affect me!"

Lord Regal laughed, "Your wives picked a good amulet alright."

He laughed some more. Eldar looked at them, "I do not see Golden Bow being of any active assistance. Consultation here or there but you will never get him in the field. I want you to take this communication crystal, it is a long shot but the Lich may still have the other and may try to contact the Barron we killed.

I have to go and eat the evening meal with the ladies, my apprentices, and all of my Knight officers who show to eat. We will be informing Duke Walder tomorrow via the Princess. I have a direct crystal to her. I even suggested she might want to sneak away. Speaking of which I wanted to add to our plan. Require all active blade holders in the city to depart from here for the ceremony.

You sneak in with them and you have a Moon Blade Bodyguard contingent. With the chance to see both Gods directly and your nephew's wedding."

Queen Goldeagle nodded "I like that idea. I will send that summons out first thing in the morning."

Eldar nodded, "I will ensure all my officers with Moon Blades are present. Take care, Your Majesty."

Lord Regal unsealed the room again. Eldar teleported out and to his home which was full of people.

He looked around, "Somebody better have a plate of food for me."

This got a laugh. He saw his two dwarven Captain candidates, "How did you enjoy the match with Tiger?"

One of them laughed, "How would he do with an ax?"

Eldar grabbed a fireplace log and set it upright and Tiger came over and split it with a single strike. Eldar looked at the dwarves, "He does pretty well without one. He just got his enchanted Gray blade weapons. I hope they do the trick."

He smiled and nodded. Eldar looked around and then listened, "Apprentice Strong Oak. Go to the Silver House and let my wives and ladies know I am back and eating." They laughed at him. "Captain Goldeagle, have you made up your mind on which way you 2 lovebirds are going?"

He smiled, "Probably the Goddess figured less fanfare."

Eldar laughed, "All the Moon Blade holders will be there and this is classified. For those who have not heard, I am going from 2 wives to 6 wives due to the health amulet and direction given to my wives by The Lady of Dreams. She guided me to the ladies and they all agreed earlier. Two more sets of sisters."

Eldar looked at the Dwarves, "You have a flask of dwarven spirits?"

He nodded and Eldar looked at him, "Hand it over. Have you ever seen a drunk elf?"

He chuckled, "A couple of times."

Eldar pulled off the top of his armor and his shirt so they could see the symbol within his chest. "Not this elf." He flipped back the flask and drank the whole thing and passed it back to him. "I cannot even get buzzed on a drink. I can fuck like crazy now, but I cannot get drunk."

He looked up at Eagle-eye, "You know I do not play with married women, especially you because of Charlemagne. That and I am a one guy show, you like it in every hole possible if you can. Have you found a Dwarven playmate?"

She shook her head, "No, But I am on the lookout for one or two. I would love to have another married couple to play with." The dwarves looked at her in shock.

The ladies arrived and he looked at Charlemagne, "Good timing. You think we are ready for a Commander Tranosa?"

She looked over at him, "Yes, I think it is good timing for that."

Eldar smiled, "Congratulations Commander Tranosa!" He looked over at Captain Goldeagle, "Might as well give you an early wedding present Commander Goldeagle."

This got a few laughs and a round of applause. "While we are at it because of some initiative on behalf of a couple in this room I would like to welcome our first two Dwarven Captains to the group now that we have opened up one of our Captain slots.

Next order of business all Moon Blade Holders are required to attend the ceremony. The Queen is issuing a directive to that effect as she will have them collect at the Palace. The ones under my command will meet here. Silver Moon on your next trip back can you return house Silvertree riding horses as we prefer the War Horses out here?"

She smiled, "I saw all the ladies got horses picked out for them. T'suras do that?"

Eldar nodded, "One smart, Majestic, and beautiful creature."

Everyone was done eating. "Charter members, Captain New Moon, Silver Moon, and Commander Goldeagle remain. I have to ask the ladies to wait outside for a minute."

He looked at the house and silenced the entire inside, No noise inside or out. "I do not need to be woken up by Eagle-eye moaning and Doc replying 'You want to go again? Already?'"

Everyone laughed and Eagle-eye commented, "We moved further away."

Eldar smiled, "Well it is better than Fireball doing his little ferret noises before he shoots his seed."

That got another round of laughter, "I was required to read in the Head of Academy tonight. He is aware of our activities, how I became a Duke, and he agreed it was not something he would want to do."

They laughed. "I informed him about Annette and our Arcane Mimic and that they would be trained at the Academy here. I extended an invitation to my boss if they know of any human psionics who would be looking for a wife or two they should send them this way. Increase the psionic gene pool. I will head up the Academy here.

I got the Queen to agree that once we were up and running that our students would compete in the tournaments at the other Academy. They turn away almost 30% of qualified applicants and we have all of this untested talent here. Doc I want you to

work with the other clerics to do divination on members of the village below the age of 18 or 70 depending on Elf-blooded of Full Elven. I want that down to ages 10 and 25 after the initial round.

You find talent then you send them to the appropriate person. Including getting clerics into cleric positions. They are opening the Theology tower soon on the campus and you will have to compete with that through the church here. I want my new human brides to be tested for psionics and dormant magical talents as well.

The two new Elven ladies are both mages who trained but not in the Academy. They did not have a strong enough family name. Fireball you were academy-trained, can you get any books you had on the matter to Staria and Astria.

I want them to start compiling a library. I want my house back. Start occupying rooms at the inn. Annette will give you a good rate as they have no windows yet."

That got a laugh. Eldar looked at Annette, "Until we get more housing built you will have to assign quarters. When they finish with our floor and the furniture is in this will become a quiet guest quarter. I think we have imposed on this village enough that we can eventually get our officers out of this village.

The exception will be Silver Moon and Tiger who can stay here so she can be near Moon Ray. You two getting married at the mass-wedding?" They looked at each other and nodded.

He reached in and pulled out 10 red books, "One to a couple?" He heard some giggling and laughter. "If you already have one that is alright. To the Commanders, I give you these. Two copies each of the Gray-bound books."

They chuckled. "Charlemagne, we picked up a new Lieutenant today. Soon to be family. He might be a legacy can you get Jarron to check?" She nodded. "That is everything guys send the ladies inside. Let the lieutenant know he can sack out on the floor in my apprentice's house or if there is room at Silver's house. But once the ladies are in, I am magically and physically locking that ficka door."

He waited for them to leave and then the ladies came in. He checked the house then locked the door and magically locked the door and put a chair under the door handle. "This house is magically silenced. There is a downstairs bedroom and an upstairs master bedroom with a smaller bedroom. I would say to any of the ladies who would like to have fun with us tonight to go to the master bedroom.

If your hymen is intact and you want to keep it that way for your wedding night then the other bedrooms are available. I will sit here and let you 6 work to figure it out while I drink water as wine is nothing now." They chuckled. He waited a few minutes and then headed upstairs. He was almost run over as 6 bodies went flying up the stairs. He looked at the group. "To Rachel and Dorothy.

I want one on one side and one on the other. Staria and Annette behind them. Then I want Astria in the middle with Charlemagne behind her. I believe we should get the only barrier to us all having fun out of the way first. Here is the order of events. Staria, have you ever had anal sex?" She shook her head. "Alright, each lady is going to be a first for me. Dorothy, you will be the first human I deflower.

Astria will be the first Moon Elf I deflower. Annette was the first Half-Elf I deflowered and Charlemagne taught me the ropes. Then I will do Staria and her first anal followed by Rachel's first anal. Then I will do Astria and Dorothy then I turn the three virgins over to the three non-virgins for some strap-on fun. I plan on hitting every hole on each one of you tonight. Astria have you ever done oral on a male?"

She shook her head. "Come on out here and Charlemagne and Annette can teach you. It is always good to get the first one out of the way because it comes the quickest."

He finished stripping off his clothes and Astria was on her knees and the ladies helped guide her to him and gave her instructions. He told her, "When I climax if you start to choke then pull it out and those two will finish."

A few minutes later with no nicks from the teeth, He let her know, "I am going to cum." She did good for the first time and managed the first 3 ropes and Charlemagne grabs it for a few and then passes it to Annette who got a few and then they gave it back to Astria.

Eldar looked at the ladies, "Do not forget to share, you can kiss anyone but your own sister." They went over and kissed the other ladies.

"Take your positions, please."

He walked over to the bed and looked at Dorothy, "You ready?"

She nodded. He slid his hand between her legs and she moaned. "Well, you are lubed enough. He slid himself between her legs and he had a lot of eyes watch as he parted the way open and slowly slid the head of his cock in until he found the hymen. He measured and slid his fingers back a bit, "This will sting and I will stop. Once the pain stops then we can continue."

She nodded. He looked at her, "On three, one." He slid it into her and broke her hymen and held her until she calmed. He asked her, "Has the pain passed?"

She shrugged, "I still feel it but it is not as bad. He slid back and then in further and that got a rise out of her. She moaned, "Oh gods I had to wait to do this? God this feels Goood."

He drew back and slid more in. He then took it back and slid all the way forward.

She moaned out, "You hit something inside."

Eldar nodded, "The place where all this seed needs to go."

He gave her long slow strokes and then sped it up and she moaned really good. He went faster and she howled at the moon. He shoved all the way in and shot his seed into her.

She groaned out with each shot, "I can feel it inside of me. Oh, Gods, there is so much of it."

He grabbed her legs and handed them to Annette, "So your snack does not escape. Staria, when we are done, I will help keep your legs up and let out the ladies. They can clean them out. I am making sure everyone knows this is not just a marriage to me but each of you as well."

He looked at Astria, "Everyone will react a little differently. I will see what you like."

She nodded and he checked her. She was good and wet. He spread her and she was tight from the beginning so he went slowly until he found the hymen.

He slid his fingers back, "Do you know why I slide my fingers back like that?"

She shook her head and he slid forward breaking her hymen and she yells out, "Oh gods, that hurt!"

Eldar waited for her to calm, "I do that so I do not shove my entire cock into you on your first time. I measure to be just beyond your hymen but not by a lot. Has the pain faded away?"

She nodded, "I feel a throbbing."

He laughed and flexed his cock, "Right there?" She nodded. "You are feeling my heartbeat through my cock." He slid back and forward. She was tight and she was not bearing down on him. He repeated again and again until he was buried.

He looked at her, "You are no longer a virgin, let us see if I make you a mother."

He slid almost all-the-way out, slid back in and he got a growl from her and continued going. She squirmed around and then she found the angle she wanted. He sped it up and her growls got higher in intensity. He went faster again and she groans out "oh ah oh Gods."

Eldar kept going and he sped up and she breathed harder. He went faster yet again. Until his sack clenches up. He slammed forward and shot his seed into her. She wraps her legs behind him and she moaned out and he kissed her neck until she stops her spasms.

He gave her a kiss and laid her back and handed her feet back to Staria and looked at Annette, "You and her will swap partners when you go to clean her out."

He got to Rachel, "Do I even need to check?"

She shook her head and she was sopping wet. He slid forward slowly until he found her hymen. He looked at her, "That is the hymen. She nodded. He jolted up and forward just a bit and she cried out, "You did each of us differently."

Eldar smiled, "I did not want you to tense up. I surprised you then when you get calm, we will continue."

He slid back and in further. She grumbled and he asked Rachel, "Better than the toy?"

Rachel nodded. He slid back and went much further in and she moaned out and her legs started to shake and he whispered to Rachel, "Told you would have more pleasure spots inside. She was still shaking. He slid back and all the way in and she moaned. She cried out, "More."

He looked at her, "You have come twice already and I just got all the way in. I am going to give it fast and hard and see how you handle it."

She nodded. He slid back to give her one more slow long stroke. Then gave it to her fast and hard. Then it was moan, after moan, after moan. He kept going and her legs were shaking. He sped up more and she arched her back. He went faster. She started to moan out again. He shoved forward into her and his seed explodes into her.

She moaned in waves. He pulled back and gave her a short thrust and she lunged forward and grabbed hold and hung on for dear life as she shook through another big one. Then it happened, she had a female ejaculation. She went through five powerful waves before calming down and he laid her back down.

"For those that do not know that is what we call a female ejaculation. She spent years with a clit that was not sensitive enough so she built up lubricant and just released it. I believe I predicted that could be the case. From an experience and not from a vision."

He got a few chuckles. He handed her legs up to Charlemagne. "Give it a few minutes, let me know if it flushed everything out with that, I may have to do her again."

Charlemagne nodded, "That was a lot of fluid."

He grabbed the other two ladies' legs and looked at them, "Come around. Annette' you're in the middle. He waited for Annette to get in position and for Staria to get out and moved Dorothy so her ass was at the edge of the bed. He looked at Staria, "Eat and stand, I will slide into you from behind."