Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver Moon laughed. They headed inside and saw the rest of the group. Brannar flopped down in a chair. He zoned out for a moment while Silver Moon recounted the events at the Warlords Palace and his cover story for the disappearance.

Sutter looks at Brannar, "How did you know?"

He pulled a scroll out and handed it to Silver Moon. She looked at it and laughed. She read the scroll and there was now a horse in the house. He handed his glasses to Sutter. He looked through as did the others, and they handed him the glasses back, then he asked, "How about the poison?"

He slapped the sword, "Danger sense of those near me who are out to do me harm. Also, how I knew you were about to attack me in the room! It helped my father do the same kind of things. Like catch spies and assassins. I also had my brother confirm before taking her away. The one thing this did for me is kept me from getting studded out to one or more of the Warlords daughters. As Silver Moon had planned for me."

The guys laughed. Brannar just shook his head. Valita grinned, "I should get so lucky!"

Silver Rose just got up and walked to the other side of the room.

Brannar looked at his brother, "Where is my room, I want to get undressed and cleaned up before going to sleep without smelling like dead fish or the bottom of a well-used chamber pot left to swelter in the heat for a month in a closed room. Yes, I am talking about that horrid city we left from."

That got a few more laughs. He looked at them, "Why do you think I was so anxious to get the ship out of that harbor! Even if it did make you all sick."

Valita walked him down to a room, "This one is yours. I saved it special for you."

Brannar nodded, "Thanks, a bed of nails to sleep on I take it?"

Valita smiled, "No, but the pretty little half-elf is just across the hall."

Brannar looked at him, "The Paladin."

Valita looked at him, "That hot little thing is a Paladin?"

He nodded, "The bed of nails would have been kinder."

He left and Valita did not bother closing the door. Brannar stripped down and washed up. He was drying off. He saw her feet at the door from the edge of the mirror, "Come on in or close the door your choice."

He finished drying with his back to the door. He felt a set of arms around him. Her breasts pushed into his back.

He sighed, "You realize the effect this is having on me?"

She mumbled, "Yes."

He turned without looking. He did not see her get out of her clothes. His cock was against her stomach and swelled rapidly.

He groaned, "You are making this hard, and not just my cock."

She just held him tighter and he held her, "There are things you need to know. You know about the twin's thing and you know about marrying for love. What you do not know is that I have loved you from the moment I saw you. Which is why I do not want you to be hurt. If this is something you want to do, I need to know you love me."

She looked up at him, "I worried the whole time you were at that Palace that you were being forced to fuck some woman to please a Warlord. I know what you felt when I hurt you. I do love you. I do want you. But I also want a marriage without you being forced to screw around."

He sighed, "Marry me then. If I can find a solution then marry me tonight. At my father's home village."

She looked at him, "If you have a solution, then yes."

He turned to his bag and started getting dressed, "Go get some clean clothes on. He pulled out the crystal he had for Jarron, "Are you with the Queen?"

He sighed, "Yes I am. This information you found is damning and damned depressing."

Brannar sighed, "I need to ask a favor of her in regards to the diplomatic mission."

The Queen came on, "What do you need?"

He stared at the crystal, "I need it spelled out in black and white that any married diplomat may not have relations outside of marriage in a foreign country. I found out just before I arrived that I was going to be expected to be a stud horse to this Warlord's daughters.

Silver Moon apparently thought I would be fine and would just go along with it without talking to me about it. I do not believe that was your intention for sending me, Your Majesty.

They want to gain my magical talents in their province and numerous royal families she has lined up for me. Also, put in a provision that a single man on a diplomatic mission has the same restrictions except they are allowed to court and if they find love, in accordance with elven laws, they can marry. I already know of one diplomatic nightmare coming our way.

My brother Valita had relations with a Warlord's wife about eight months ago. Without that Warlord's permission. I can probably handle it but not if he is here when the shit hits. That could be in the next 6 month or less if the twins for males continues with our family. Let alone the longer delivery time raising suspicions.

Part of the issue I have with the Knight structure is things like deaths, funerals, marriages, this twin's issue has not been forwarded to our family in the field. At least not until I have had to make contact. Which means reliving it again and again. Is it possible to get those provisions today?

If so, I will be back to pick them up in person. Before you ask, yes there is someone I want to marry. She is a paladin and they have a code of honor. I do not want her to break her code. I do not want to be unfaithful to her for the sake of diplomacy, Your Majesty."

She laughed, "You are correct I did not send you for that purpose. I can and will do this for you. You can pick them up in an hour or two. I will speak with Silver Moon another time about diplomatic etiquette that is acceptable to Elven diplomats. I had an issue like this happen once before. I should have looked to add it in then."

Brannar smiled, "Thank you, Your Majesty. I will bring her with me so you can meet her."

She laughed, "I would like that."

The crystal went dark. Silver walked back in, "Did you find a solution?"

He looked at her, "Let us sneak out of here weapons, no armor." He reached into his bag. "Put these on."

She clicks his old bracers in place. "You found a solution?"

He sighed, "I believe so. You know what room they stuck Silver Moon in?"

She nodded, "With Sutter at the other end of the corridor."

He walked out and headed down the hall and heard the moaning. He banged on the door, "Go Away!"

He banged on it again. He heard a groan. She came to the door naked, "I should have guessed. What do you need?"

He looked her in the eyes to be respectful, "I have a question that you can answer in regards to the Warlords. Would the Warlords understand if we could not do an action in their county that is expressly forbidden by our government's laws?"

She nodded, "They would have too. Why?"

Brannar smiled, "I figured out of how to not be a stud to these Warlords. Laws and rules specifically for diplomats. Rules of conduct in dealing with the social interaction of the local population. I pick them up in an hour."

She laughed, "Sounds great? That does not mean they will likely want to speed up negotiations. It might take significantly longer. Is that it?"

He smiled, "One more thing. I think we should keep our horses here until they make a determination on the status of the Knights. As to the diplomacy aspect, I will figure out a plan to deal with that."

She nodded, "Fine."

He waved her off, "Go back to...back to fika."

They walked away and went to the stables and he saddled up, "Grab one of the Silvertree saddles. It is enchanted." She got it and stood next to him and Zea'Trans. He extended a hand, she handed him the saddle. Then he pulled her up behind him, "I do not know where Zea'Trans will lead us. We have horses in a couple of places."

He cast a teleportation circle and they were outside the tack shop. He called inside, "How are things going today?"

A head poked out, "I thought you left?"

He nodded, "I did this is a short visit. I need three harnesses with no bit. Did we get those really soft blankets? I want two of them."

He nodded, "We did. You want to charge it?"

Brannar smiled, "Yes to my sister, for getting me into this mess!"

He laughed and gave him the gear. He looked at Zea'Trans, "We need to find my lady here. A fearless horse will watch her back and is not scared of magic going off around her. She likes mounted combat and a jumper would be preferred. We need two and they cannot be your sisters so they can share your stall."

Zea'Trans headed to the pasture and she watched all of this, "He will find the horses?"

He nodded, "He's a descendant of T'sarus who started this whole herd off with about 60 mares, to begin with probably close to 200 or more when he was put out to pasture. One of the other males started another set. That male was selected by T'sarus They train each other, they know over 30 commands, all in elven. You will have to look at each one selected and give it a name that comes to you in elven. Then you start out calling the horse by name and then the command."

They got to the rails and two horses came over a pure white and a silver-colored horse. He looked at her, "One at a time you need to choose which you will ride first and work with that one. No bitted bridle, no kicking, no tying the horse down. Brushing when you are in town and after you ride them. A soft blanket and enchanted saddle. Some apples leftover from the trip, use one to draw them to you and make your promises on those issues as you put the bridle on.

Another apple put the blanket on. Another put the saddle on the back. This next one is important. Stand to the side lean down and give them another so they can watch you cinch them up. Then ride it out using elven commands Biana (forward)that is a normal walk. Filarna (Fast) that is double time. Biatus Evanill Aisiaon (ride like the wind) That is holding on to your ass because she will take you for a ride at speeds you haven't experienced.

Next, you command to direct action or lack of action Unta (come), Vita (stop or stay), Quali vinus (trust my lover), Yesa (jump), kata (bow), Ota (up), Kita (kill and fight your enemy.) Did you get all of that?

She nodded, "I want to ride the Silver one first. I think Pias'Braba (Silver Guardian) and the other I thinking Brabas'Vol (Guardian of Light)."

He let her down and moved off a bit so she can make her deal with each of them. He changed out the blanket on Zea'Trans. Then put the other new one on the rail for her to use. Thirty minutes later she was mounted up and had the other trailing her by voice command.

Brannar rode over to the other stable and got H'cumisa and had her following him as well.

They went over to the church and he looked at the acolyte at the door, "Tell Doc I am here and am in immediate need of his services."

He ran inside. Doc came rushing out, "What is the problem?"

He was panicked. Brannar chuckled, "Nothing. I need you to confirm the two of us are in love. Then marry us in about 3 hours."

Doc breathed easier and smiled, he confirms what they already knew. That they loved each other. He also knew she was fertile but Brannar never asked about that. That became an innate ability to the Lady of Dreams clerics.

He looked at Brannar, "Silent Falls?"

He nodded, "I will be going there soon."

He pulled out the communication crystal, "Sister, where are you?"

She replied, "In my bedroom having my cunt pumped with a strap-on and a fake cock slid in and out of my nether-hole. Why?"

He chuckled as Silver blushed, "What is the status of the house in the village."

She moans "All empty. Oh, fuck just like that. The village wants to buy them back for new couples."

He laughed, "I want the Silvertree house. I am not in the blades and I am marrying an elf-blooded paladin in 3 hours at Silent Falls."

She moaned out, "It is yours then! I will be there to see this! Oh, fuck!" She moaned out real loud. The crystal went dead.

He shook his head, "The gods really screwed with her."

They started riding toward the village and they left the extra mounts after he checked out the interior of their new home. He walked over to the elder's house and explained, "The Silvertree house is mine. My sister has yet to rule on the other two yet. I wanted my family raised here."

He nodded, "Good luck." They got mounted up, "The next stop is Silent Falls. Ready for a ride?" She smiled and they called out "Biatus Evanill Aisiaon" with the horses' names and they were off and running through the last part of the village and across to Silent Falls and he called out, "Vita," as they arrived. Silver followed his command with her horse. "This is a holy sight, both Sehanine Moonbow and Corellon Larethian appeared here."

He pulled out his staff and set it in the water. "I have used this staff in the service of the elven people. I smote evil including the undead. It has helped us to speed up negotiations. I ask you Corellon Larethian to recharge this staff so I may continue my work."

The pool glowed slightly and the staff flashed. The pool went back to normal. He reached into the water and pulled the staff to the surface. He smiled as he identified it again. "It has changed slightly. It now gives me the ability to breathe underwater. It allows me to give that ability to others with no charge for six hours. He has been watching over us."

She looked at Brannar, "You are very devout to him."

He smiled, "My father was his champion and his wife married my parents. A child of the Champion and he is the god for elven magic."

She nodded, "The man who is marrying us?"

Brannar smiled, "A snow-elf and old family friend. Two of his sisters are now my step-mothers though they were only married for two days before he died. It was more than enough time to give them twins in the oven. He is a cleric of Sehanine Moonbow and head of the multi-faith church in town. All of the elven gods have a place in it."

She smiled, "This is stuff you have yet to talk to me about."

He got back up on Zea'Trans, "Quick stop in the other village before I start burning through scrolls."

They rode quickly but not breakneck speed and she looked at him, "Why are we not going faster?"

He smiled, "For your own protection they will see who I am and they will try to put a warning shot with an arrow in front of you. They are still a bit isolated from the rest of the culture but that is their choice. These are the wood-elves, my father was raised here as a child. My Great Grandmother is an Elder here. We are seeing her for a brief visit. She would be disappointed if I got married at Silent Falls and I did not invite her."

He went up to the door and knocked. Grand Master Strong Oak answers the door, "Hello cousin, come on in."

They went inside. She was sitting in a chair.

He looked at her, "I am looking to get married in two and a half hours at Silent Falls. I am working for the Queen on the other side of the world, but I found an elf-blooded Paladin of Tyr with the Order of the Rose to marry. Her name is Silver Rose."

She smiled, "I will have my nephew take me over for the ceremony. Thank you for letting me know and it is nice to meet you."

He smiled, "I also requested the old Silvertree home so we have a place to stay to ourselves and to raise a family when the time arrives."

She smiled, "Good! Bringing the children home, I am proud of you for that."

He sighed, "I do have some bad news, 6 siblings went missing over there. I know 2 are dead but not which 2. The other 4 are on a hard to reach island. I am working on getting what I need to try and rescue them."

She smiled, "You will do what you can, but remember fate sometimes intervenes and you cannot change it."

He smiled, "I know, The Lady of Dreams told me I am on a mission to kill the creature that killed my mother and brother. That is who also has my siblings."

She nodded, "Then may fate be in your favor."

He gave her a kiss and left her. He shook his cousins' hand on the way out. He got up on Zea'Trans, "He holds a Moon Blade as well. One of my father's first students. Lost to the village his whole life and he brought him home for Great Grandmother."

He pulled out a scroll and Silver commented, "There is a sense of family here."

He nodded, "It was one of the things my father did was unite the area and prepare it for war. They did not gain an inch of territory. On another visit, I will take you to Fort Ash. I did not get to spend a lot of time here because of my powers. I found it peaceful when I found a few moments of freedom."

He used the scroll and they were in the market by the stables. They rode forward, "Would you like to get married in armor or a wedding dress?"

She looked at him, "Armor. A wedding dress is overkill, but I did not bring my armor."

He gave her a big smile, "I know."

He pulled up to a shop, they dismounted, and walked inside, "Wedding bands, what do you like?"

She looked around and found one she liked and pointed it out. It had two sapphires the color of her eyes and a diamond. He looked at the man's ring and it is a larger version of the brides with just two large sapphires cut in teardrops to form a heart shape. He looked at her, "They are yours." He looked at the lady, "This is the set she likes." She smiled, "That set is 40,000 gold pieces."

He looked at her, "I am the brother of Duchess Silvertree and one of the Champions sons. What is it with the royal discount? I have one crystal that will get me to my sister the Duchess and another that will get me to the Queen."

She smiled, "32,500 hundred gold pieces."

He smiled, "Here is my account number. I am Sir Silvertree also known as Storm Wraith."

She smiled, "Some dwarven gem merchants talked about your prowess on the battlefield. Is this where you met your lady?"

He smiled, "She is a Paladin of Tyr in the Order of the Rose. Yes, we have gone into battle together, I even got to rescue her."

She smiled. "Then you won her heart."

Brannar smiled, "She won mine the day we met."

The lady blushed and gave them the rings, "Good life to you."

They got mounted up and he looked at her, "Ready for the next store?"

Silver looked at Brannar, "That was a lot of money!"

He smiled and whispered to her, "I have over ten times that on me."

She looked at him in shock, "What do you do with all that money?"

He looked at her, "Protect my family."

He turned to Zea'Trans and called his sister again, "Sister, are you less occupied now?"

She laughed," I am getting dressed, what do you need?"

He smiled, "I would like 'Black Light.' If it is not in use. For my paladin bride. A lot of what we are fighting hates lightning."

She laughed, "Sure it is collecting dust I will pull it out for her. Is that all?"

He smiled, "Other than I charged a few small items at the tack shop as I outfitted her with two of our horses. A thank you for the mess you stuck me in."

She laughed, "Sounds like something you would do. No problem." The crystal went dark. They headed into enchanter's row.

He looked at her, "Read the first entry in this while we ride, my father's journal. She got to the end and gasped, "Oh my Gods!" That had to hurt but it was so funny as well."

He nodded. "He gave me instructions on the right way to treat a virgin, advice on anal, and oral sex. Rather a graphic discussion in a later chapter. However, he said you have to try everything at least twice so you know what she will like and what does not work. He says twice because you might screw it up the first time and need to make adjustments.

He also gave advice on kissing and breasts. While I have the same amount of experience, for the most part, I have been educated by a man who conceived over 40 children. I know that 4 out 6 wives were virgins on their wedding night, or shortly before. I don't know about the last 6 wives. The last Journal entry was before the wedding. The worst part about the story you just read is she was assassinated within 3 months.