Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, "Too little bad, too much bad."

He nodded. "My father's secret journal covered that. He talked about teaching Charlemagne a lesson for over lubing him. AFTER he warned her. No more than 5 drops between the 2 of us."

She nodded. "Now slid into me please."

He smiled, "Nice and slow to let you adjust."

She nodded. He slid in about an inch at a time and she moaned because this was faster than when he took her virginity. She looked at him, "I thought you said nice and slow?"

He smiled, "I am but you have used this hole before where the other was untouched." She nodded her understanding. Soon he was all the way in and he paused, "I don't know how you will react so will start with a steady rhythm. Then start faster and deeper. If I hurt you let me know. Else I will do that until I climax. No cock ring and I effectively came three times already anyway."

She chuckled and nodded. "I have come more than that tonight. I came the first time you kissed me and grabbed my breast." He started at the same pace. He entered but with long and deep strokes and her head back and he massaged her breasts and sucking on her earlobe. He continued that and picked up speed. Then sped up with shorter strokes.

She clenched down on his cock and tried to hold him still. He continued to slide in and out. She moaned out a moaning and long climax through it until he slammed in deep. He shot his seed deep into her bowels and she shook and breathed hard as she had at least two climaxes back to back.

She looked over at him, "All of the above. In the Fuck yeah, I liked it column."

He rolled her toward him and his cock slid from her ass.

He kissed her softly but passionately. "I have chosen my holy warrior wisely then."

She chuckled, "We both have chosen well. We complete each other. Your solutions were simple and elegant to dealing with the Warlord's wants."

He nodded, "We actually had to create the solution with the help of the Queen. We need to clean up and get dressed. We can get back just as the others should be getting out of bed and ready to start the day."

She laughed, "Wait until they see we are married!"

He smiled, "Silver Moon will see the glow on you, the armor, the house logo, she will know! As will my brother. Your men are going to be the shocked ones. However, you waited to lose your virginity on your wedding night. Hells we both did."

She laughed and sighed, "I was so close to letting you have me. You held me back long enough to save my virtue and my status as a paladin."

He smiled, "I could not risk you regretting giving that up for a moment's pleasure. When I could and did find a solution."

She nodded. "Yes...you...did." She kissed him between each word.

He rolled over and took the chamber pot. He set it on the floor next to the edge of the bed and helped her over to it. She saw all the seed pouring out of her.

He looked at her, "That is why you go first."

She laughed, "Because you gave me all of that." She finished going. He cleaned her up using a spell that caused her to climax again. He got cleaned up using the same magic but he only got aroused by it. They were dressed and she donned her armor with a thought.

He looked over at the chair and saw the sheathed sword. He wrapped it around her waist. He put the other ring onto the hilt of the new sword, "Give it a try."

She called the sword to her hand and sees the dark gray blade with black lightning arching off of it. She looked at it, "It is outstanding! I have never seen another like it."

He nodded, "A wedding gift to Rachel, one of my father's human wives. She died delivering her third set of twins in two pregnancies. Her first she carried two sets. She was a warrior who liked to fight from horseback. That is what made me think of it. My father had weapons created for each of his children.

With the exception of a couple. My staff was built for my mother. My brother's sword came from his mother Annette. He is here but you have not met him yet. He is pissed at me for the moment. I should force a meeting before we go."

She nodded, "Then we better hurry."