Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned, "FINE. The horses but you are buying your own saddles and tack for them this time."

He let the crystal go dark. Cleaned up and pulled out the one to Jarron, "Hello Jarron."

He sighed, "It is late what do you need?"

He smiled, "We need your ass on the ground out here."

He sighed, "It is the middle of the night!"

Brannar laughed, "I have heard that twice now and I tell you the sun is out and it is time for a mid-day meal. Besides, you do not have much of a choice. Silver Moon will be coming to collect you. The Queen called us just before the King started filling her nether-hole. She wants you here. We need to get assets in place.

We have a compound that is an Elven Embassy with two warships. We need Knights to help fill out the crews. Very specific skill sets. How long until you are packed and where are you staying? In the Palace?"

He groaned, "Yes I am in the Palace but it will take more than Silver Moon to drag me out tonight!"

Brannar yelled back, "Challenge accepted! See you shortly."

He let the crystal go dark and walk outside as some laughter started to die down.

He looked at Silver Moon, "You got two teleportation circles memorized?"

She nodded, "Why?"

He smiled, "Stand over in the middle of the Courtyard. Lieutenants Sutter and Silvertree. Over here. We are headed to the Palace to do an extraction by force mission of one Jarron. Then bringing him here. Suit up and move forward. We are acting upon the Queen's direction to bring him here."

Silver and Silver Moon laughed. Silver asked, "What is this about forcing him?"

Brannar smiled, "He said it would take more than Silver Moon to bring him here. We are giving him what he asked for. I told him the challenge was accepted!"

Silver Moon laughed, "Palace front lawn then."

The four of them appeared on the front lawn and they walked inside. He looked at the guard who wanted to stop them at this hour.

Brannar looked at him, "Sir Silvertree and Dame Silver Moon. We are here under the direction of the Queen to get Jarron and his belongings to our forward embassy to work logistics immediately. It is midday in that part of the world. Point us to his room!

If you are unsure you can do that then wake the Captain of the Guard or we can call the Queen to direct you herself. I am sure your next posting will be more scenic."

The guard backed down and showed them to Jarron's room. Brannar checked the door. "He warded it."

He started removing wards and Silver Moon helped out. He then knocked the door with a spell to undo the lock and they walked in. They found Jarron laying on the bed with 12-20 empty wine bottles and a naked woman sucking his cock.

Brannar looked at him, "Is she part of your belongings we need to take with us? Would you like her to give you your happy ending while we pack up your room?"

Jarron looked at Brannar, "You Silvertree's are a pain in the ass."

Brannar smiled, "You mad?"

He yelled, "Yes!"

Brannar yelled at him, "You fired up and want to do something about it?"

He jumped up out of bed with cock swinging, "Yes I do!"

Brannar smiled, "We completed step one of our mission. Get Jarron to give a shit about something. Now Jarron you need to get dressed and your stuff gathered for relocation to the new Embassy by the direction of the Queen. You did not answer our question on if this lady was accompanying you to your new post. We have logistical issues that need to be started immediately."

He turns around and puked into a chamber pot. Jarron looked at the girl, "You can go back to servicing the room."

She chuckled, "That was twelve hours ago. I am off shift now."

Brannar looked at her, "Do you wish to be transported to the other side of the world to service his room and cock as needed?"

She looked over, "That sounds like it would be fun!"

Jarron looked at Brannar, "No."

Brannar smiled, "Lieutenants help get her packed. We will let the Queen know Jarron and his consort are both coming."

Jarron looked to take a swing at Brannar and fell to the floor and passed out. Brannar nodded to Silver and Sutter, "Help the lady." He reached into his bag, "I never thought I would find a need for this scroll. But this is just too good."

He handed it to Silver Moon. She looked it over, "That is just cruel."

He smiled, "Which is why I am going to do it. I want to be the bad guy and you can play at being the 'good daughter.'"

She laughed and handed him the scroll. He sat down and read it while touching his head. Then he slapped Jarron's face a couple of times and shouted, "TIME TO WAKE!"

He moans loudly and gripped his ears and he looked at Brannar, "Stop shouting."

Brannar looked at him, "You are no longer drunk. You went straight to hungover. Your head is splitting and if you do not cooperate, I will bring in the Palace bard to start singing battle songs! Get up, cleaned up, dressed, and packed. I told you the Queen gave us direction to take you to the embassy to work logistics. You have your orders!"

He looked at Brannar, "This is something your father would do!"

Brannar shook his head. "My father would have waited for the chambermaid to give you your happy ending, and clapped. Then would have done this AFTER asking if you needed a new supply of ANAL beads. One of the things my father left me was his private and personal journal. Your consort's belongings are being packed. We know you will fuck her and you, quite honestly, need to be fucked a lot!"

Silver Moon laughed.

Jarron got up, "I would kick your ass if the Queen did not order me to do this."

Brannar looked at Silver Moon, "You want to get the Queen on the crystal please."

Jarron looked at him, "What are you doing?"

Brannar grabbed the crystal, "Your Majesty? She groaned and then they heard her climax hard.

He said again, "Your Majesty, we are in the Palace to get Jarron per your instructions. He is reluctant, to say the least. I figured you should know we are taking the chambermaid he was fucking with us. I figured since you are ordering him to the other side of the world you could give him an order to fuck the shit out of his new consort daily until his mood improves."

The Queen laughed, "Jarron, fuck her silly and get to the new embassy."

Brannar smiled, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

Jarron groaned and got dressed. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Brannar glared at him, "To help you to get your head out of your nether-hole and back on task. We have work to do on a mission you started us on! We have advanced that mission but now we need more assets. We do not have names, locations, abilities, availability, current missions, or your centuries of experience to get them in place in less than a week!

Plus, deal with the two conferences here at the Palace. Possibly a third afterward. So, we need you at your best. If that means that young thing sucking your cock all day long to get you back into this life then that is what will happen."

Jarron chuckled, "Your father would be proud of the pain in the ass you have become."

Brannar smiled, "I had him, you, and the rest of the Gray Blades for inspiration in that department."

Silver Moon was rolling. Jarron laughed while getting dressed and into his armor.

He looked at Jarron, "My sister will be proud, she had a task to get you married. I figure we have you moving in the right direction on that too."

Jarron laughed, "Your father was a pain in the ass, but I do miss him. He tried to get me to have a life away from this life."

Brannar interrupted him, "Not away, with this life. To know why you are doing what you are doing. To have happiness in your life so you do not get buried in self-wallow like you are right now. He had 6 wives and kicked ass, then he had 6 more and died on the field protecting us all. Once his current widows deliver that will be 44 children representing an entire cross-section of elven society.

Four are in serious jeopardy on an assignment you gave them. We have to try, which means you have to try. You cannot step off this field of battle until your replacement is in place. Like my sister was for my father."

He handed him a waterskin, "Drink up it will help with the hangover." He snatched it from Brannar's hand and sucked the last drop out of it and Brannar handed him another.

He drank half of that one, "Now I have to piss."

Brannar laughed, "Don't be shy about it now we have already seen you getting your cock sucked and puking your guts out while naked. You know where the chamber pot is located. You think I am giving you a chance to lock and ward that door again you are mistaken."

Silver Moon laughed as she walked to the door. Standing there while looking away.

He walked over and pissed over, on, and around the chamber pot sitting on the floor. Brannar chuckled, "Good thing you are not an arcane archer. You would kill half of your own men on the field with the way you aim."

Silver laughed as she and Sutter were back with the chambermaid. Jarron composes himself and grabbed his bag and a pair of belts that probably had sixty crystals in them, maybe more.

He looked at Brannar, "Alright, I am packed asshole."

Brannar had everyone gather together and Silver Moon teleported them back to the compound. Mid-day sun up high and Jarron shielding his eyes, "Fuck it is bright."

Brannar smiled, "Got you out of being drunk, the hangover you have to deal with. Let us get you two lovebirds a room inside. Then we will meet in the dining room minus your consort who needs sleep. To better serve you when you sleep later."

The guys laughed and Brunt looked shocked at the word consort. Silver went over to talk with him and they found a nice big room for Jarron and his lady to share. Brannar looked at the consort, "Your job here is to service his cock and anything else he wants to be serviced. The Queen gave him orders to fuck you silly until his mood improves."

She laughed, "She did?"

He nodded, "We got her on a communication crystal and was thrilled with the idea!"

Jarron groaned, "You even have the Queen conspiring against me."

Brannar laughed, "Conspiring to help you. Get it straight. Now we are off to the dining room and you go climb into bed naked and wait for him to come back."

She smiled and stripped down and slid under the covers. Brannar gave her a nod and closed the door.

He walked down the hall with Jarron in tow to the dining room with the guys gathered around. "My father when working with the blades had a time where he needed to speak to the Knights only. He called them the advisers. The people at this table are the advisers." He pulled out the charts. "This is where we hit the dead wind. This is a site they have set up to ambush ships.

We literally blew through it when I pushed the ship over 14 hours. This is the location where the pirate ship pursued us. Sahuagin have a haphazard alliance to raid these ships together. They want food. Namely us, more for the humans and half-elves for them as the lich Vexxor wants elves and dwarves for his experiments. The Sahuagin are out of our reach unless we can get someone to set a teleport location. Even then they can flood any portion of their cities at will.

They can breathe both. We would have to have a very special assault force to get in there. They are between us and this reef, which is surrounding this island. There is a safe passage through the reef but it takes a skilled navigator to do so. We have ships that can do this, in a week's time we will have two of them, but we would be sailing right into a pirate-controlled port. Here is what we do not know.

How many living guards? Undead guards? Dragons? Draco-liches? Wards? If it is shielded from teleportation? How many pirate ships do they have? When will they arrive? What information was gained from the Dragon I captured? Here are our resources on the ground. Those around this table. My father put together a new true-seeing spell to see dragons using these rings.

Here is the deal with those. A subject, a human, in this case, was trapped into the ring with their mind stripped. When the ring is worn, the one who wears it, their body goes into storage inside the ring. The body is real, the mind within that body is the dragon, spy, or whoever is wearing the ring. In this last case a black dragon. Even when we arrived, they could not break the manacles.

Because the human body was incapable. I had my brother put gloves over her hands and then tied the hands together so they could not try and remove the ring. The Council of nine fear this new spell. It has been crafted into two items already and more are being made. By me and the Queens most trusted enchanter. These items will have limited distribution.

We NEED a horn configuration for each of these types of dragons you know. When we see them, we know if they are Silvers who could be working the same goal. Or black who are going to try and poison me. That is the justification we are using for expanding who has this spell. The assassination attempt on me.

The conference is going to determine the Dragon's participation in further activities in our lands. I would propose we use your old office as a receiving area for any prisoners we might bring in that are dragons. IF we decide we will return them in the future. My brother is a psionic who has been training with the dragons for years.

He might be able to get into these fuckers' minds. Find out what is going on. Long shot but something to consider if we capture another. Jarron what kind of resources can you get to help us man these ships? Dragons are trying to limit exposure but in an open ocean when an attack occurs would we have weapons to deal with it?"

Jarron looked over the data, "We have a lot of unknowns. When are we wanting to actually strike the island?"

Brannar sighed, "Sooner is better but I would say we are looking at 3 months at the latest. They were projecting experiments in 3-5 months now based upon the dates in the journal. That means killing my family to fuel these experiments. I am not hopeful we can save them because of the time constraints, but I have to try. That is another piece of information we do not have. The books they took from the necromancer with the obscure reference as they put it.

They never shared it. Are they already dead and sitting in jars? Or does the killing of them have to occur during the ritual? Let me take a step back for a moment. Some of these are questions we can pose at the conference. Let us get back to what we can do. Destroy or capture ships. Make a route available for future ships to get there. Assume the worst and we have to land because we cannot teleport into the area.

Personally, I would like 12-18 of the following to be divided between the two ships. Arcane Archers, Blade Singers, Battle Mages, and Clerics. Both battle and healing. Also Blade Dancers-yes the human rogue types. I also want a force of ten dwarves and twenty enchanters. The Dwarves I would like six sappers and four who can shape stone.

The enchanters are to attach the fucking wards onto these ships. I want permanent wards that detect undead and Sahagins and discharge electric shocks and set off alarms if they try and attack our ships. This is where the sappers come in as well. We have them set charges that will work underwater on a timer.

We can drop or launch them off of the ship and set off explosions on any Sahuagin forces. This should hopefully end their alliance. If a dragon appears, we need to know what we have to fight them. Just our casters or do we have weapons that can kill dragons at range? Jarron, what are your thoughts on the resources?"

He looked at his list, "Enchanters at that number are going to be hard to find. We might have to do those while they are in port, let me assume I can get half that number. The sappers and stone shapers. I get the sappers, why the stone shapers?"

Brannar smiled, "We change the reef configuration and make it so it sinks any ship using that passage.

At the same time, a second-team can create a new passage for us to approach the island. Once we have scouted it. If we can teleport onto the island then that removes the need for half of them. IF we do what I have suggested and capture this island and turn it into an elven colony for providing trade and training to this region. Then we would need the help to clear a set of ports and shipping lanes into the island."

Jarron looked at Brannar, "You have gods driving this plan?"

Brannar smiled, "If I do then they have not told me. I had one visit from the Lady of Dreams about claiming the sword. I was told it was the only time she would appear before me. She said she might communicate with me through dreams. So far nothing. Maybe they will contact you this time."

Jarron glared at him, "That is an experience I do not wish to repeat until I have passed on."

Brannar nodded, "My father commented he never got an answer about that from you. He knew it shook you up. Back to people."

Jarron thought, "Too early to talk stone shapers. We need more information. Why the blade dancers?"

Brannar sighed, "Paladins are great but the heavy armor is a problem without serious investment. They sink! I fixed that for Silver. She has boots of flying so if she gets knocked in the water she can fly out and get back on the deck. Blade dancers are used to lightly armored combat. We can go with heavily armored people.

You will have to gear them with underwater breathing, underwater action, fly or have them in light armor. Which Paladins hate. We should gear the paladins and heavily armored cleric we have. If we can gear the other ones we get then, by all means, I say get more of them. They are the best warriors for the undead. The problem is doing this on the open sea."

He nodded, "I will work a mix and see about getting your guys gear here before you leave port. Blade Singers, Battle Mages, and Arcane Archers I can get. Thanks to your father's efforts."

Brannar looked around the table, "For the advisers only, we have data documenting the capture for food or for the breeding stock of every race in our alliance. This is a subset of the dragons involved, but the others have hidden the fact. This includes the genocide of the Deep-Sea Elves who lived here and were hunted to extinction.

The only Sea Elves left are in the fresh waters at the edge of the Elven Kingdom living in semi-isolation. There are times where they communicate with the Royal Family but the communities and not officially a part of the Elven Kingdom, just like the wild elves. I do not know if the Queen wants to bring in a representative. If we could get a small contingent of sea elves on each ship, they could prove to be invaluable."

Jarron nodded, "They are a bit unpredictable in how they would respond. I am sure they would be outraged but will they respond to something that happened three millennia ago."

Brannar stopped and thought, "There was a reference about some possibly escaping to the plane of water. If they are still there then they may have rebuilt. The question would be would they want to fight here; or there when the dragons go hunting them for food on that plane?"

He took a step back, "I do not want anyone under the illusion we are preventing a Dragon War."

Jarron looked perplexed. "We have been delaying it. My guess, and this is a guess based on one big question. Why are so many dragons looking to become undead? The only answer is because they do not need to eat, they can continue to horde away.

That would lead me to believe the dragons are on the verge of a civil war. Because the populations are getting to unsustainable levels. They have their 14. They get cattle and such for the dragons. Problem is 4 of them use our races in the term of cattle."

The group looked pale at this revelation. "Based on that data the terms of the treaties have been violated and hidden for so long. Do we delay it longer to prepare for it with the right kind of weapons? Siege weapons designed to take a dragon down. Will some fight with us like they have in the past or will it be an us against them situation?"