Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver laughed, "I do not know what they are but it sounds like it really pissed him off."

He nodded, "But they respected each other. My father just wanted better for him. Now he knows he has two children he was never informed about until now. He never married and he is the last of his house with no heir in his name. My father left both my sister and myself notes to do two different things to him. He also had me deliver the letter we later found out told him about his two children. Speaking of which, we should get to practicing."

She laughed and he pulled her up on the bed with him and asked her, "Some oral, then some of the good stuff, and then bed. We can skip the anal stuff tonight. I think we have used that hole enough today." She laughed.

Then she attacked him, "I have been waiting hours to ravage you."

He smiled and gave her a long slow kiss and grazed his teeth over her lower lip.

He looked at her, "Time to try mutual oral."

She looked at him and he slid between her legs and sucked in her clit. She moaned out and he pressed her back down softly until she had her mouth over his cock. He wasted no time and worked her cunt from top to bottom and rubbing her nether-hole as he sucked in her clit again and she arched her back and moaned out as she climaxed hard and her juices ran down the side of his face. He proceeded to lick her clean while she sucked in more and more of his cock into her mouth.

He finally arched his back and shot into her mouth, up her nose and right between the eyes as she gagged on the first wave. She got control of his cock and laughed. He rolled her over and grabbed a towel. He tossed it to her and she cleaned herself up.

She looked at him, "What happened to the warning?"

He smiled, "Like you would have heard me with where my tongue was."

She nodded," Point taken."

He smiled "You know how you arch your back. I did the same thing."

She nodded. "I will have to pay better attention."

He smiled, "Better hand cock control too." He handed her a glass of wine after checking it and then pulled out some grapes from his bag. He kissed his way up her stomach pouring a little wine here and there and licking it off as she giggled.

He finished his wine and sucked in her nipple and then the other one. She used her legs to pull him into her cunt and she moaned. There was banging at the door. Brannar had a good idea of what was going on. He grabbed the blanket and rolled her over on top of him. "Go away?"

Banging occurred again, "Come in. The door opened and it was Silver Moon and Sutter. "Figured it was you two. Goodbye."

They laughed and closed the door.

She looked at Brannar, "That was payback for breaking them up last night."

He nodded, "They just did not get a floor show."

She laughed and she went to grinding against him. He focused on her ass and large breasts and she sped up and groans out as he slammed up into her a few times and shot his seed into her with a grunt. She looked down at him. "I am going to sleep like this."

He smiled, "Your right as my wife." They fell asleep with his cock buried in her.

---

Lady Silver Hair walked into Lord Regal's office and up to his desk and sealed it. She had already heard about the prisoner and she captured the asset's personal belongings. She figured a legend lore spell might help at the very least.

She searched and removed listening wards from within his office. He was shocked to see them but said nothing yet. She looked over, "I need you to help me open the Royal archive you have. I need a book."

He looked over, "You know something?"

She nodded, "I know more than the chromatics want us to know. I need a book. He went over and put a few drops of blood on the locking mechanism and she did the same. They grabbed the nobs and each said their own incantations and the doors to the archive opened. She reached in and pulled the book on the Eternal forge and set it upon his desk he looked at the book. "What do you need with this book?"

She sighed, "Our allies will need it. The lich is there. Siphoning off energy from the Eternal Forge to do these transformations. He said he had 60 dragon names of those who have failed. He showed me the map with the location of where his family was taken."

She put a pointed claw on the book. "We lost him years ago in the Far East and we now know where he went. Being undead he likely could get past the defenses we have in place. We even warded that area with permanent wards to keep someone out from coming in from underground. Through the lava flow into the volcano.

Everything we know about how that island is secured. They know we will have another civil war on our hands coming. It was the only explanation they had for so many chromatics wanting to become undead dragons.

The food supply. They know we cannot survive without the 10 and we are living on borrowed time with the 14 because we have no accurate accounting of how many chromatics are out there. They are feeding them with the other 4."

Lord Regal sighed and sat down, "They have all of this?"

She looked at him, "They have enough to bury the treaty as it sits today. They want one with just the metallics to take its place to bring peace to the lands. He was not out to destroy the Knights. He was out to free them from the corruption of the Council of Nine. Too many actors lined up against them to be effective. Jarron was there as well, that the neutrals could be called out as non-combatant isolationists or however we wish to put it.

Eldar built the Knights up knowing they would not succeed until his son broke them away from the council. Now they have the manpower to go it alone, with our help to get the forge restarted once they reclaim that island. Do we be good allies to those we have turned our backs on, or do we let this world die to the chromatics in an undead draconic horde?"

He sat back down, "This is all they have asked for? The book and an alliance to continue working for us?

She shook her head, "With us, as equals. They told us where this is going. The Champion did so much for the knights and it has helped around the world but is still hampered by the council. Eldar asked that question if it is run by the silver dragons then why does the council get involved?

You said our politics are complicated. We have these 4 collectors out there. When did they get approved by the council? When did they file a report on their activities? The Treaty is broken. It's time to help them to prepare to fight for their very existence and to hope we are not too late in giving them that help. This is the decision point Bahamut put before us. To aid them instead of weakening them."

Lord Regal sighed, "I want to meet with them tomorrow with you. I want to talk to Brannar Silvertree and get a feel for how he feels about all of the metallics because he has not shown me an ounce of respect. Then we can decide if giving them the book is the right course of action."

She sighed and nodded, "Then you hang onto it and give it to me when you see that I am right at this meeting."

She felt it in her gut that she was right. Lord Regal had backed off of his stance once he saw the book. He knew what it all meant. A Dragon war was coming, they had only been delaying it.

---

Brannar's cock was still buried in her and several hours later, He heard her moan out another climax again and his cock responded by firing off automatically during her nocturnal ride. He looked her in the eyes, "More sleep."

She giggled and they went back to sleep. She rode him vigorously when he woke again. He groaned and slid his hands upon her side and pulled her up just a little.

He fucked her from the bottom really fast until she moaned out another climax. He kept going until he shot his seed into her and she looked at him, "You get hard a lot at night."

He smiled, "You get horny so it all works out."

She laughed and he rolled her over and got up and saw the copious amounts of fluid. He looked at her, "I remember three how many times."

She smiled, "Five or six. Maybe seven. Your body responded."

He smiled at her, "Some night I am going to come in and lube up my cock and slide it into your nether-hole and leave it until I get hard and do you again and again until morning."

She smiled, "Promise?"

She laughed as he laughed at her, "No promise now. It will have to be a guarantee!"

He got cleaned up and it was still dark as they worked on two different times and locations.

He got his spells memorized up for today and then got dressed. He walked over to his sleeping beauty and slapped her once on the ass.

She looked up at him, "I want to sleep in."

He dried off the blanket and covered her up and kissed her goodbye. He knocked on the door for Jarron and he answered and he was getting dressed.

Brannar smiled, "I am grabbing Silver Moon." Jarron grabs his arm and shook his head, "She was up late and told us to go ahead without her."

He nodded, "Meet you out front."

The sun was hours from rising. Jarron joined him and Brannar had them in front of the Palace in seconds. They walked in and he found the Guard Captain, "Where is the Queen?"

He looked at Brananr, "She asked not to be disturbed."

He stuck out his hand and Jarron handed him the Crystal, "Your Majesty, we are in the Palace. We would like to know when and where you would like to see us."

She responded, "I was going to wait a couple of hours but I am in my Audience Chamber and your timing is excellent. Please come to me."

He looked at the Guard Captain, "Yes, Your Majesty."

He walked away and heard the guard Captain mutter, "Asshole."

Brannar yelled back, "That is Sir Asshole to you."

Jarron chuckled, "I even heard him."

They walked up to the door and she has two visitors, "The Dwarven King and Human Queen.

Brannar stopped. "Your Majesty and Your Majesty. Good to see you though our meeting is still a couple of days out."

They nodded and closed the door.

Brannar looked at the Queen, "Is the room secure? Sight, sound, and teleportation, Your Majesty?"

She reached over and secured her room. "It is now."

He looked to the Queen, "What have you told them so far, Your Majesty?"

She looked at me, "They just arrived about 10 minutes before you. I was going to contact you and have you brief them. I was expecting them in a couple of days but they decided they wanted to come in early and see what we had."

Brannar smiled, "Good idea, bad implementation, Your Majesty. Let me start by issuing an apology. I asked Jarron to contact Lady Silver Hair last night. While we were planning, we came to the conclusion there were too many variables that would depend on the Dragons' responses that we had to ask some questions.

We got a lot of answers and then some. Just her, some were just her opinion. However, she pretty much confirmed the information within the journal."

The Queen gasped. "The annihilation of the Deep-Sea Elves 3,000 years ago. Before the Knights were reformed. The existence of the fourteen. Ten are official 4 are for lack of a better work back-alley black market and in the shadow operation. The 10 are not 10 individuals but 10 collectives.

They work on getting cows and sheep to feed the Dragon population from around the world. The other 4 are assumed to be the same way but we do not know. They might know soon. While in the Far East, I used the glasses I am wearing and identified a dragon in the room. I got in contact with Jarron and based on the horns he said it sounded like a black dragon.

Traditional true seeing will not pick up the ring that was being used. That is because you are seeing what is there. The rings in question are based in necromancy and stores a body stripped of its mind in the ring.

When it is worn, the wearer's body goes into the ring and the mind takes over the new body. My father figured out a new version of the spell that will pick this up. At the moment there are only 2 items that can do this and they are in the field with me. They were created by my Mother Staria before her death. The bad, you cannot see them currently.

The good, while in the new body they have none of their innate abilities or strength. If they are casters they can cast. When I slapped casting suppression manacles on her she did not have many options. She could not pull the ring without exposing themselves to the Palace. I got gloves on her, tied her hands, and put her in the hands of the dragons.

She may be one of, if not an agent of, the 4. The 4 deal in a different kind of cattle, human, elven, dwarven, orc, ogres, and drow to name a few. Some for breeding while others are for immediate consumption." That got their attention. "In a few days, we will meet with them and pull the Knights from the Council of Nine's control.

This is where things get interesting. I asked some very pointed questions without asking for numbers. Dragon population. It will eventually become unsustainable. It is not about stopping a Dragon War as in delaying it until we are ready.

Lady Silver Hair will be working some back-channel communication with us to get an Alliance in place with the Metallics. The Knights will partner with and not be under the control of this subset of dragons. This is important."

The Dwarven King Fireaxe glared, "Why would we want to have anything to do with them?"

Brannar nodded, "Your Majesty, I am coming to that. The documents we found also had navigational charts showing the reefs to the island where four of my siblings and at least three or four dwarves are being held. There is to be another attempt to create not one, but three Draco-liches. In just under over 3, give or take a few days, months at the earliest according to the documents. Our people will be sacrificed in this attempt if we cannot stop it from occurring."

He pulled out the parchment and handed it to the Dwarven King. "In a historical context what is that the symbol of?"

He looked at it for a few minutes then looked over, "The Great forge, some call it the Eternal Forge, used in the days before the Dragon Wars and into them with the original Alliance of that Era."

Brannar nodded, "Over ten and a half millennia ago." He laid out the navigational chart and overlaid the symbol. "The dragons can track magical activity but they have picked up nothing with the Lich's attempts. That is because he is using energy from the Great Forge or Eternal Forge to conduct his experiments.

My father removed the previous relics from the face of this world. They have killed over 60 dragons so far in an attempt to get this to work. They think they have a solution. It just takes time to do all the preparation. We suspect the island is shielded and warded. Lady Silver Hair is working on collecting the data on this as we speak.

We knew where, they knew why that location, they have the information on the protection in place and we are already putting together a fleet to enter the area. We have two warships so far; I would like permission to have more. I would like at least 6 more. We know we will have to bust through that reef to get access to the island with any sizable force.

I want to get a few smaller boats and we can look like we are blockading the island while we send in smaller craft that can get over the reefs; landing craft. I would like to launch a hostage rescue before an all-out assault. If we pull the sacrifices out then we block the ritual from taking place. Blowing through that reef might force them to rethink the timeline.

They might fail or succeed but our people would be dead regardless. I confirmed that the sacrifices have to be performed in conjunction with the ritual. That 'obscure reference.' Your Majesty. That forge created the siege weapons, the lances, dwarven artifact, and it was the forge used to create the Moon Blades. The weapons to level the field in the last great Dragon War.

It takes a master craftsman from each race with a few drops of royal dragon blood to activate this forge. All without any compulsion. My question is, NOW is it worth working with the Metallics as allies to get to the only forge that will allow us to craft weapons for the Dragon War that will come, Your Majesties?"

He saw the Dwarven King nod and that was followed by the two Queens nodding."

He sighed, "Next bit of news. Use your communication crystals, make a ruckus over what the dragons have done, make it known to your people in the field. That all crystals will be replaced because of this loss in faith in the dragons. This is true, we have to replace them all. New ones need to be crafted in pairs but with added encryption. I would ask that each one of you generate at least thirty keys in each of our languages.

If we triple key every Palace, military, and diplomatic communication that is thousands of different encryption combinations. I am a Battle Mage, some of my rare spells I have triple encryption on them. But we use a common, dwarven, and elven set on each set of crystals and they will never be able to break them all. It would take them ages to break one set. I use two foreign common dialects and ancient elven in my spellbook.

Now back to these glasses. I have ordered 200 blanks from the enchanter shop. I do want to build sets that will adjust for the glare coming off of the ocean. But as a secondary, I want to get the new true seeing onto them. That could take months per set for the true seeing aspect. The Queen has a copy of this spell and is working with her enchanter to get sets made. You may have to go into full production mode to get what will be needed.

The embassy is secured like your office thanks to Lady Silver Hair. The pearl Jarron has to Lady Silver Hair and the one to the Queen are encrypted. According to her. I did not think to ask about the other King and Queen's crystals or pearls because I was not expecting them to be here yet. I was hoping to have more information before talking with the two of you.

We agree the alliance with the Metallics is the way forward and I brought the ammunition to sink the current Alliance with the Council of Nine. We need new communication crystals. We have two ships paid for. I suggested a minimum of 6 more; Jarron, your thoughts?"

He looked at Brannar, "6 more, why not 60?"

Brannar smiled, "Because I did not think the Queen would go for 60. I will defer to your expert opinion."

Jarron rolled his eyes, "How many does each ship hold?"

Brannar looked at him, "Each ship holds 200 including the crew to run the ship, which is only 12 at a minimum. 60 is better. The Queen looked at Brannar, "I want you to get 10 more. If we take that island, we will have to hold it."

Jarron nodded to her. Brannar looked at the Dwarven King, "I would love to put three dwarven sappers on each ship, Sahuagin and potentially the reef.

I also thought about stone shapers. Once we secure it to create shipping lanes. Again, this is without information on the island defenses. If this Island is warded against all travel then we would have to get ships to get items created. Get the raw material onto the island, Your Majesty."

He nodded. "I will work to get you, twenty-four sappers. Your father liked sappers too. That would be 2 to a ship."

Brannar nodded, "That brings us to the local crews we hire. If, or should I say when, we encounter a dragon they are going to see it. Do we bring in the local Warlord and set a contingency that all our first officers on the ships are locals? They will handle conveying the secrecy aspect of this mission if one should arise, Your Majesty."

Jarron answered, "It cannot be avoided. We can handle that when we return."

Brannar smiled, "That is about 30 flags we will need, fourteen large and sixteen regular size flags. The extras are for the Embassy. Jarron those figures I gave you for people we need to multiply that out by 6. Now we need to discuss my position in the Knights. I never officially joined.

1...34567...17