Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travious smiled, "We respect our treaties and allies. That is in my Paladin Code even. Rule 40. The last rule in my code."

The General looked at him, "What is the hardest rule to deal with?"

Travious smiled, "Until recently training at 16 until I was 75 followed by training 2 others for 30 years. The entire time remaining celibate. That one was hard. Having the body and skill to undertake everything the Gods have asked me to do.

All of the skills, reading, and remaining faithful to the Gods. You may have noticed I do not fight like a typical paladin. All my fighting is a mix of finesse, acrobatics, and strength."

The General looked at Travious as a healer applied some minor healing to him and Travious nodded, "Thank you I am good for tonight."

He nodded, "The others and the horses have been taken care of and the men are bedding down for the night. They missed this place."

Travious smiled, "Well if it is any consolation, I did not enjoy having metal fragments in my body and even piercing my heart." He threw them on the table for them.

The cleric nodded, "You win." Then he walked off. The General looked at him, "This will affect my grandchildren and their children."

Travious nodded, "Two of my three wives are carrying ten children. They will just be adults when this occurs. Likely fighting alongside me. So, you can see how different we look at the same problem."

He nodded, "I told my King I thought the issue in the orc valley was important. I told him what you had given us as proof. Now I can tell him we have 20 more from an attack you stopped in order to protect us."

Travious nodded, "He tried to attack you because he failed twice to attack me. I could not allow that to happen. I needed to draw them in and destroy them driving the others back into my awaiting forces. Our strength is magic, music, and grace.

Also, tactics and watching the far-off issues as you people would put them. Yours is strength, ingenuity, and numbers. The dwarves are the master smiths, drinking, and explosives. Both dwarves and humans are great warriors, yet neither group looks as far out as we do at these problems."

He nodded, "I will speak with our King again in the morning. What is this about being the champion of a god?"

Travious looked at the ladies, "Time to get out of this armor."

They nodded and he waved the General over.

He got out of his armor and removed his shirt and walked up to him. "It is fused to me, they speak to me. They help to direct my actions even though I sometimes surprise them. Like that ring Yola used. I am an elf, but I am much more than an elf."

Travious shook his hand, "I just gave you delay poison. I can put that on anyone at will. I even put it on an enemy to extract the information I have on this other champion. Then I executed him when I had everything I needed. Torture is specifically barred in the elven kingdom but my code has exceptions for the enemies of my god."

He nodded, "Your code sounds a lot different than the paladins I know of."

Travious nodded, "My God has his own agenda. He does not conform to them. He adapts to the concept and created something new. My mother was a paladin of Tyr before she became my trainer for Corellon Larethian. She went through an atonement to switch deities. To come to terms with the consequences of her action. She wanted to return to my father in the afterlife. She could not do that through Tyr.

She was half-elven or what we call elf-blooded and a woman. Two things not allowed in our order due to the training requirements. She was allowed because she was the first and a Paladin already. Corellon Larethian needed a paladin trainer."

He walked the general out. "I will leave you access to this place in case of an emergency but none of your others can enter this place. Not without the express permission of me or one of two casters and clerics who work for me."

He nodded, "Thank you, this is a beautiful substitute for a tent."

Travious smiled. "Yes, it is. Now I have a woman to go please before I get some sleep."

He laughed and left as Travious returned to Gia.

---

The General secured his tent and contacted the King, "Your Majesty. I have that report for you."

The King sighed, "I am secure, did this champion die?"

The General chuckled, "No, he was wounded but not severely. He is a champion to his God, his holy symbol is embedded into his chest, no cords. He is a Paladin and he had 4 fighters with him and 13 casters before the battle started, one wearing a ring that turned her into a massive blue dragon.

Between her and the wands, all of the casters had, they routed the force attacking us. My men managed to stab a few of the wounded but his horses travel much faster than ours. Even with full plate and barding. He rode with us for a bit and then charged forward and ahead of us. I watched him cut one ogre in half that fell on him as he killed the last one on the field.

Another group with some fighter casters, battlemages, another fighter, several arcane archers in that group with wands and they engaged from the backside, boxing the enemy in as I told him we were letting them get away he had already planned for that contingency. There were 10 in that group.

They decimated 1,000 troops and lost nobody in the attack. His troops are loyal. He is a Paladin, but his code is far different than any Paladin I have ever met. They are camped here inside of a secure shelter for this evening.

All of the sundering weapons they pulled from this 1,000 they gave to us. They found 20 of them on the field and just gave them to my men freely. Again we barely participated in this battle."

The King groaned, "I don't like the power this one has. I have a report from the Dwarven King on one of the attacks. He is ready to support this expansion as soon as we are. I am not liking it though. I will deal with the politics. Keep me apprised of any more encounters."

---

Travious returned to see Gia. She stepped out of her clothes as she had gotten her armor off already. He secured the room, "Just the two of us my new bride." She smiled and walked toward him nude and dropped his pants.

She saw it before when they worked on him at the Palace but now, she wanted it to herself. She came up. He kissed her slowly and softly. He bent down and lifted her and brought a leg to either side of his head and put her on his shoulders. He slowly licked her cunt while she moaned out. He avoided her clit for now and worked her up. Then adjusted the angle and stuck the end of his tongue into her nether-hole setting her off in a climax.

He backed away and put his mouth over her pubic area and attacked her clit for a good 10 minutes and she had his head smashed against her pelvis as waves of her juices ran down his body until he stopped. He lowered her down and kissed her passionately. "I think you are ready to do oral on me. Keep a towel handy because I cum a lot."

She smiled and grabbed a towel. He sat down and she started sucking his cock and she knew what she was doing.

He looked at her, "A virgin but a good cocksucker."

She backed up, "I would never go all the way with a man until I was married. Not many would take it that far with a cleric."

She went back to work doing a corkscrew movement and he sighed, "I am going to cum." She went faster and he exploded into her mouth and she tried to keep up. After seven she backed off and shot it across her tits. She looked at him, "I counted 22."

He nodded "One down eleven to go."

She smiled, "Seriously?!"

Travious smiled, "Yes, you heard Melia's instructions."

Gia smiled and laid back on the bed, "I am yours to ravage."

He smiled and rolled on top of her and kissed her softly. He measured off to her hymen and then gave it a short thrust and broke through and she squealed out in pain. He looked at her, "That is the end of that virginity. It is all downhill from here. Let me know when it stops."

Gia nodded. He started to go back and forth slowly until he was fully seated.

He smiled, "You want to be ravaged, you said?" She smiled and nodded.

He moved her closer to the head of the bed, "Grab those rods in the headboard."

Gia did so and he licked up her neck and started nailing her slowly and then faster and finally faster still. She moaned out and squeezed his cock to death and he shot off into her with force from the constriction this sent her to shake and wail."

He did not stop. He kept fucking her through the tightness. She relaxed and tightened up 15 minutes later. He kept that up through seven of his climaxes. Her legs and his torso were covered in cum that had shot back out of her full cunt. He backed off and rolled her over while she breathed hard.

He started preparing her ass. Forty minutes later and he slid his hand into her ass and she moaned and sprayed all over them as she locked down and came again. He pulled his hand out and slid his lubed cock in. He pulled her back into a sitting position.

He started fucking up into her nether hole while holding her tits. Cum pooled on the bed from her ravaged cunt. He kept that going for another 15 minutes and slammed up and gave her the first load. He followed it up with 3 more over the next hour with the same result of it splattering back in between them. He carried her like this and put her over the chamber pot. She looked up at him glassy-eyed, "I need to be careful with my choice of words."

He nodded. He held her and channeled healing energy into her. She sighed out another climax again with a feeling of pleasure from the healing and drained the seed from her body at the same time. He picked her up and took her into the shower. He turned on the water and flipped her ass up and held it under the water. Letting it fill up both holes. Travious flipped her upright and let it drain out of her and she moaned again. He stood under the shower kissing her.

He rubbed her body and she felt him go hard again.

She backed up, "You have got to be kidding me?"

He smiled, "Just think of it as saying thank you. We do not have to do anything else tonight other than kiss and cuddle. He shot a bigger healing spell into her and she gasped. He looked at her. "I stopped at eight on Melia the first night but she did not ask me to ravish her. You ready for this every night while we travel?"

She shook her head, "We need another."

He nodded, "Probably. I also do not have to do them all. I am just capable of it. Going with no release kicks up my aggression."

Gia nodded, "I need to keep the edge off."

Travious nodded, "Because I do not do self-gratification."

She chuckled, "Never?!"

He nodded, "Never. Not even in my sleep."

Gia sighed, "No wonder you are hard all the time. Though your moves on the field are something to behold."

Travious smiled, "The Gods are calling me to sleep."

He climbed into the cleaned bed with her by his side. He massaged her ass and played with one of her tits while he slept.

He saw them riding in a standard formation and the other champion calling him out. He wanted this valley and Travious's head. He challenged Travious to one-on-one combat. The battle was heated, arrows, spells, swords, then he was stabbed in the back by an invisible assassin. Just as he killed the other champion.

He was at the falls again and he was alone. He turned. He saw Corellon Larethian appear and dropped to a knee. Corellon Larethian looked at Travious, "What did you do wrong in that simulation?"

Travious smiled, "Made an agreement with him, violating rule 35."

He smiled "Yes. You can never trust them to be honorable. What would you do differently?"

He thought, "I would have my clerics and mages use a dimensional anchor on him. Also, have the casters search out for hidden assassins.

Blow them to the nine hells. Have casters destroy and counterspells. Have fighters and rogues protect caster until they say the field is clear. Once I engage in hand-to-hand my rogues and fighters can as well. Casters can use spells on him that only target him. Leave my horse immediately and instruct him to attack from behind or clear out when I engage in melee. No mercy for the enemy."

Corellon Larethian put his hands upon his shoulders, "You know how to beat him and live. Keeping your ego in check in that situation would be important. I cannot say that is how you will meet him. He may come at you with troops but I doubt he has many loyal fighters after his failures. You will find you have some additional abilities. Your lay-on-hands will regenerate over time once it is empty. The others you will have to discover on your own, My Champion."

Travious awoke with warm lips and a tongue exploring his mouth. A cunt wrapped around his cock slowly lifting squeezing and gyrating. He returned the kiss with passion. Massaged her ass and Gia's voice whispering out, "Two rounds and he finally awakens. Good morning lover."

He smiled and fucked up into her for a few strokes and she moaned at him. He picked up speed from the bottom. She kept her slow-moving rate while he slid into her with long and fast strokes.

She arched her back and howls out a long climax as he slammed into her fast and hard to fill her awaiting cunt with seed. She fell back onto his chest and Gia looked at him, "Good rest?"

Travious smiled, "Long talk. Remember what I said before laying down?"

Gia thought, "That the Gods were calling to you."

He nodded, "Get some clothes on, no armor. Find all the casters and clerics tell them to hold spell preparation as I have some changes to their standard list of spells."

He unsecured the door and saw Fangs of all people, "Tell everyone meeting at the table in 20 minutes. No spell preparation yet as we are changing things up!"

He nodded and Travious closed the door. Thankful he was behind it. He took Gia into the shower and sunk her onto his cock. Gia groans out and looked at him, "Someone has energy."

Travious asked her, "Does your cunt want me to answer that question for the next 3 hours until you are unable to ride?"

Gia shook her head, "I am just glad you are well-rested."

Travious nodded, "We are one step closer to going home for a couple of days. Hopefully with no assassins."

Travious carried her into the shower and banged her cunt hard and fast against the shower wall while she rolled through several orgasms. He shot another load of seed into her. She turned the shower on as Travious let her down. The seed just poured out of her as they washed. She reaches over and washed his cock.

Gia looked at him, "Slow and soft is good but fast and hard I at least know you will stay awake through."

Travious laughed at her, "I enjoyed your slow efforts this morning. I cannot control when the Gods will want to speak with me. My journal called out a reference where my grandfather landed face-first on the floor because they did not even wait for him to get into bed."

She nodded. He flipped her and held her high enough she could kiss me upside down.

He stuck her cunt right under the showerhead again. She moaned and gripped his head tight as she came again from the rushing water. And his finger rubbing her clit. After she relaxed, he put her back onto her feet. She looked at him as the water and more seed poured out of her.

Travious smiled, "You cleaned me and I cleaned you." She laughed.

They got out of the shower and dried off. They walked back into the room and started getting dressed when there was a knock on the door.

Travious sighed, "Armor on." Travious walked out into the room and Bree and Gia took a seat on either side. A couple of the fighters and scouts joined them.

Travious called out. "If you are a caster and you wanted to surprise attack a group what spells would you use?"

Eldus called out, "Invisibility would be first. Dimension door is another good one to keep moving around the battlefield."

Travious looked at him. "You belong in the field. I want all casters who can do it to prepare the see invisibility spell and a dimensional anchor. I want this team to split into two squads with a cleric, rogue, fighter, and mage leader in each group. We are going back into the valley today. I want the group to be prepared to hear two things from me. 'ALPHA DOGS', is a signal to cast see invisibility. 'Release the dogs of war' would mean to use a dimensional anchor on the orog magi then unleash.

He will look a lot different than an ogre magi. Smaller and uglier if other orog descriptions hold true. But he will not look like a full-up ogre. I want a mix of the area of effect spells. I cannot be hurt by lightning or fire; my horse can be. If I am by myself with this creature then blast away with these spells. Kill off any of his cohorts who show up first. Fighters and rogues protect the casters, they will show you any hidden targets.

Fairy fire is a good spell for that. Spread out to make any area of effect spells he or another cast less effective. Clerics, keep them alive after that first spell. This is the point where we will start to lose people if we are not careful. This would-be THE battle for the valley.

Don't forget to use counterspells if you can do that! All of you who can counterspells, counter them. If you do not have the spells listed but can learn them get with someone who does have them. That was everything I have. Be creative and try and stay alive."

Travious got up and headed back to the room and prayed while the others did the same or prepared spells. He headed out back and got the horses saddled up. He pulled his bow out as he rode outside in the camp. It was guarded but quiet. The guards seemed surprised by their appearance and the fact they appear ready to ride. He placed delay poison on everyone and the horses as they came out one-by-one. The guard had alerted an aide who alerted the General to their upcoming departure.

His troops finished exiting and got formed up. Travious looked out "Fangs, take one of the fighters, a Blade Singer, a battle cleric -- not mine, and the Magister with you to scout ahead of the group. Keep your eyes open, especially for invisible targets. Spread out a bit to keep the area of effect spells from taking the whole group out.

Fangs laughed and grabbed who he wanted including his Uncle Elios. They rode ahead and the General walked up, "I spoke with our King this morning. He wished for me to express his thanks for aiding us and leaving us these additional weapons. He will be in touch with your King."

Travious nodded, "My casters know your camp location. If anything important arises they can alert you. I would put your men to work with some fortifications of your own to the entrance of that valley. To slow any approach, they might make."

He nodded, "I will have to discuss what our Kings long-term plans are along this valley first. We will have scouts out and away at the very least."

Travious nodded. The Shadow Riders departed in a rumble of thunder at double speed.

They slowed when they reached the old barricade. They had to work their way through and reform up going four across. They traveled at one and a half-speed for several hours. The crystal he carried alerted, "Knight Champion, you there?"

Travious smiled, "Yes, Your Majesty. We spent the evening at the human encampment in the far south. No losses on our side, only a few injured. Total destruction of that force. We left them another 20 of those sundering weapons."

The King sighed, "I know he is worried about the level of firepower your group has."

Travious laughed, "Would he rather we left his men to die, Your Majesty?"

The King chuckled, "No then he would have accused us of letting his men pay the price for our arrogance and interference. It was a circular discussion. The thing is he agreed was opening up the discussion on expanding the Gray Blades. The other is your group should pull back to the northern end of the valley."

1...2021222324...26