Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady of Dreams looked at him, "Hold out your hand. Both of you. She dropped the rings to store in Melia's hand and the one for her in Travious's hand, "You are the keeper of the rings Melia."

She looked at him, "You will find those who are worthy of your bed and a great companion in battle. When you lose a wife, you replace her as soon as possible; especially if it is this one. There will be dark and challenging days ahead but together you will overcome the challenges. Some will tell you it is too soon to remarry.

You have to keep moving forward on your mission. Let them know you have divine direction. The way it ate at your Grandfather was heart-wrenching to watch. Now, it has not even been a second to those waiting so do not be surprised. I do have a few words before we begin."

Travious nodded, "Understood Lady of Dreams. Something to do with all the Moon Blades being here."

She smiled and nodded. The field cleared behind them and they walked back to their positions. She walked toward them. The Lady of Dreams looked to the King, "I hope your mother is faring well. I know her health is a concern to you."

He nodded as she continued, "She was right to step down. The loss of life of friends was tormenting her. Then her husband. Please let her know their spirits moved on. She should accept what they have accepted. I will be in contact with you via dreams to let you know when we are assigning him on missions. At times we may give you several missions for him and you have to choose the order he tackles them. When he is released back to you for service to the Kingdom as a whole you will also be informed."

The King nodded, "Understood, dear Lady of Dreams."

She looked at Eagle-eye, "You are into other people's business a bit too much."

She waves her forward. "I have done this once before. For Annette."

She puts her hand over Eagle-eye's stomach. She hunches over screaming in pain. "I did hers in private. Seeing how you like everyone to know everything you should know she is fertile again. She will be so for the next two centuries barring death. She is also a complete virgin again.

Doc you will have to take her yourself for a while. Some things have changed. She has her own things to wonder about instead of everyone else's business."

She looked around the field, "To the blade holders, some are new faces while others remain the same. There will be a time he will ask 6 of you to join him on a mission. You must go.

While the blades will return home 2 of you will not. At least not alive. Treasure every day like Brannar did with Silver. It was short but filled with lots of love between those two. Now speaking of love. Travious, your journeys will take you from one end of the world to another but the night sky will always find you as you seek the light."

She looked at Melia, "Will you be that light in the night sky, the moons, the stars, and even the Sun as it transitions from one day to the next. To pledge yourself to be the devoted mother. Raising all of the offspring. In an elven community. Within the Elven Kingdom. In keeping with the Paladins Code?"

Melia smiled, "I do!"

She then looked to Travious, "Travious, as the night in need of light do you take this woman to brighten up your life. Do you swear to honor your defined commitment with your wife as we discussed? Including what to do when a wife is lost?"

He smiled, "I do!"

She smiled at them, "With the blessing of the gods I pronounce you to be married to this lovely woman. Please exchange rings." They exchange rings. "You may kiss your bride!"

He kissed her softly but passionately. The crowd clapped. He turned to see her transform into a small ball of light. She shot into the heavens. Travious turned to the King, "Now you know what my family's blade wielders have endured. I am glad you could be here. It was destined obviously to get all the blade wielders together for that announcement, Your Majesty."

He nodded, "A tale of my own to share with my mother. She would like you to visit her tomorrow if you could."

They nodded and Travious responded, "Yes, Your Majesty. Your mother has meant the world to the Silvertree family."

Travious bowed to him as the King's Blade Wielder honor Guard took him away. Travious looked at his Aunt, "You contacted him!?"

She laughed, "He already knew he needed to be here. He had the detail in work for days. He just asked me to let him know the time."

Travious looked at Doc, "Would you like to read my Grandfather's notes on taking care of a virgin in the right manner?"

Doc stopped, "I do not think I have ever done a virgin!"

Travious smiled, "That is about to change. Congratulations Eagle-eye to get noticed by the Lady of Dreams like that. Twice now from what I hear! I remember reading about what she did to Fireballs!"

Eagle-eye groaned, "It feels like my insides have been turned inside out and shoved back in."

He smiled, "At least they are not outside. She could have made you male for two centuries!"

That got a few laughs. Travious got up on Shi'Drakon, "You two better follow us. I will give you a quill and ink to write down anything you wish to include. The book stays in the house. I have added my father's stuff already for the next Blade Wielder. Only the last few pages are what you need to see. They put it as a separate chapter at the end of the book."

Doc nodded, "With your permission, I could put it into a pamphlet for young people having this question."

Travious laughed, "I am not sure the other churches would agree with the level of explicit detail he went into. Including doing three virgins in one night!"

Eagle-eye chuckled, "I could believe it. I gave you guys the standard gift basket, just keep it if you pick up more wives."

Travious nodded, "We will do that Eagle-eye. Your gift baskets are legendary!"

She chuckled, "My mouth is legendary too. Got the attention of a Goddess twice, the first time was the night I found out I was expecting and it was Doc's children. She had to tell me who the father was because I had never been completely tied to just one male. I have to get pregnant again before we try adding another male back."

He nodded to her with a smile. They got to the house and he unsaddled the horses and brushed them down, "Shi'Drakon fika then graze."

He started fucking the mares. He took all the tack inside and people had left gifts and food for them. He looked at Melia, "We are delayed until Doc finishes writing this stuff out. You might as well go through and see what is here."

She opened one box from Dutchess Zaria that had a dagger that was enchanted, bracers, house cloak, cloak pin, and house ring. Melia looked up, "Is this normal?"

He nodded, "The only different thing is the dagger. I figured you could handle a dagger and according to the note, it can paralyze the person as well as shock them.

One of my grandfather's wives probably. He tried to keep them all protected but lost three in the first 5 years. We know that lich killed 9 Silvertree members over the years. Maybe more, but 9 from my Grandfather Eldar's line."

She went through quite a few packages before Doc finally spoke, "We have what we need."

Travious looked at him, "Good luck."

Doc nodded and took Eagle-eye out of the house. Travious locked the door and slid the chair under the handle. "My mother explained what those are used for." She laughed as he activated the crystals. They went upstairs. He handed her the book opened to the pages so she could read it. He worked his way out of his armor. Her shocked expression got even more shocked.

She looked at all the stuff. Manacles, cock ring, fake cocks, a few strap-ons, a red book, a paddle, a long feather, double-ended fake cocks, strap-on attachments, and a dozen bottles of lube. He took one bottle of lube and one thin red toy described for anal play and decided against it. He put the rest in the bag. He looked at her, "Tonight it is you and me.

The lube is when I take your nether-hole virginity. I have waited 30 years since becoming an adult. I have been watching you since you were 50 and you started work at the inn. Which my family owns."

She laughed, "I went from a server in the inn to one of the owners?"

He nodded, "We start adding wives we will have to move there. The fourth floor was designed for two wives and lots of children."

She nodded, "I know it is not in use. I wondered why they built such a big inn."

He pulled his shirt off. She saw the symbol embedded in his chest for the first time. Buried there since shortly after he had claimed the blade. She ran her hand over it. "I did not realize how muscular you are under that armor. But you wear it every day for a reason."

He reached over and pulled her shirt off. He then undid the ties on her pants and let them drop to the floor. Her cunt was devoid of hair, "You removed your hair?"

She smiled, "I think it feels better that way. I found the feel of it rough." She thought about that decision, she made it a year ago after seeing the ladies in with his aunts. She spent 200 gold pieces to have it permanently removed. She found it felt better when she masturbated.

He backed her out of her clothes. He started kissing her aggressively and passionately while his hands were all over her breasts trying to find the spots that she enjoys. He tweaked both nipples. She pushes his face back. "You are going to make me cum."

He went back to kissing her until she moaned out a climax and her legs started to shake. He grabbed her by the hips to hold her steady. He looked at her, "Expect a lot more of that."

She giggled and he slid his hands down to her fine little ass. He picked her up with no problem and got her legs over his shoulders and she held his head as he attacked her cunt from top to bottom. He started walking forward to get her back against the wall. He used the end of his tongue to tease her clit and she moaned out loudly.

Her juices ran down his chest. He sucked her clit and the whole pubic region into his mouth and sucked harder. Sending her into screaming mode while she still shook. He released and shoved his tongue into nether-hole and swirled it around. She moaned out again and sprayed fluid onto his head and back. After the third ejaculation, He stopped the assault. He lowered her back into his arms.

He kissed her soft and longingly. She could taste everything he tasted. She could not get enough of it. He looked at her, "Your turn."

She smiled and undid the straps and then gasped. She looked at him, "That is huge!"

He looked at her, "How would you know?"

She smiled, "I have filled enough baths while the guy is sitting there naked. Some rubbed themselves even hard and off when I dumped more hot water in the tub. Cleaning the floor was always a pain as it was nasty what they left behind. Before I was even of age! It is not the length it is how big around it is. I can just touch my thumb and forefinger together.

The length is six and a half to seven inches if I had to guess. That was what my mother told me to expect." She started to lick it. From one the end to the base and back again.

She backed off and sucked and licked all around it. She returned and got the first couple of inches into her mouth. Then she licked long and firmly against that soft underside while her other hand jacking his base and he tapped her head. To let her know he was close. He put his hands on her shoulders and shot his seed into her mouth.

It kept shooting for twenty ropes decreasing at the end and she has it all over her chest, tits, legs, and hair. She looked at him in shock. "Have you ever cum before?"

He shook his head, "I refused to do self-gratification. I focused my thoughts on my training and studies. Sleeping naked and on my back as my mother instructed. To keep it from happening in the middle of the night from friction."

Melia thought, "I have masturbated for years at the thought of him, almost every night, and he has NEVER done it. Something tells me I am in for one hell of a night."

Melia looked at it, "You are still hard as a hammer."

He smiled, "Good. Because I got a new bride that I want to nail every way possible then repeat it all night long."

She laughed, "Mother said you might get lucky and he can go off twice."

He took her by the hand and bent her over the edge of the bed, he aimed his cock for her cunt and rubbed it up and down the lengthen. He inched it forward and found resistance. "This will hurt." she nodded.

He gave a quick short thrust forward and broke through. She screamed out. He stood still, "It should subside."

She nodded, "It already has for the most part."

He slowly rocked back and forth as he inched his way forward. He smiled, "You want it long and slow, fast and hard, or do you want me to mix it up?"

She chuckled, "Mix it up."

He pulled out all the way to her outer lips and slowly slid back to the full length.

He did it again but kept more inside. He did that act another 5 times. Then he started fast and short strokes into her. The whole time he heard muffled moans of climaxes. He hit his peak and jammed all the way in and shot rope after rope. She had lifted her head off the bed and moaned out a groaning howl. He was still hard so he started again. She moaned out. About ten minutes later he shot off into her again.

She groaned out another climax. He lifted her up with his cock still in her and flipped her over and placed her on her back. He did her again and she moaned and groaned. He shot off his third load into her cunt after another 20 minutes. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she sweated and came yet again.

He looked at her, "Hold your legs while I clean you up some. I will get a few warm wet towels and a couple of dry ones to try and get us a little cleaned up."

She nodded, "A break is good!"

She looked and he was still hard. She asked, "You have cum four times already and you are still hard?!"

He smiled. "I still have to do your nether-hole one or two times yet."

He walked out of the room and he heard her groan. She thought, 'The Lady of Dreams did not exaggerate and mother has no idea what sex with a champion is like. She wouldn't believe this. Gods, the only male I would need is right.'

He got the towels and heated more water to fill the washtub later. He went back and she still held her legs up. He took her legs from her and moved the chamber pot over. He handed her one towel and she started wiping down her face.

He put the second across her tits and stomach. He used the third to clean her legs. He ran it around both knees and thighs and down to her cunt. He put the soiled towel on the section of the bedspread that had his seed all over it from her earlier oral efforts.

He looked at her as she wiped down her tits and stomach. "I have the chamber pot right at the edge of the bed. If you are ready. I will take your arms and help lower you over the chamber pot."

She nodded and extended her arms to me as I lowered her legs and pulled her forward and listened to her groan as all that seed dropped from her and she emptied her bowels of fecal matter and urinated.

He reached and grabbed the one towel and he looked at her, "You think you are empty now?"

She looked at him, "If I did not get pregnant from that I must be barren."

He smiled, "I do not have divination for checking pregnancy but Doc does. You are not barren. I knew that 30 years ago, innate ability to paladins because of the requirements we have."

He helped her to her feet. The pot was over half full. He slid it out of the way. He got onto the bed and pulled the bedspread off. He laid her on her side and cleaned her up. He grabbed the lube.

He looked at her, "I am going to start prepping you while you lay on your side. Then we will then roll you onto your knees to continue." She nodded like she was about to go sleep until the first finger started rubbing the outside of her nether-hole. She moaned and he expanded the circle. He made it smaller and as she relaxed enough. He ran his index finger into her nether-hole and started working it in and out.

She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He started doing circles and shortly thereafter he got the second one in. He started to spread them apart and third slid in easy enough as she stayed relaxed. She had commented on his size. He got her to her knees by lifting from her stomach and rolled her up. He continued with the third one. He slid the fourth and He got her opened pretty good.

He pulled her up in a sitting position. He extended his other arm and latched onto her breast. He pulled her back and lined up. He removed his fingers and slid the head of his cock in and she locked down hard on him.

He whispered to her, "The hard part is over. Relax and sit back slowly." Melia was a bit apprehensive but started to relax as she had cum 4 more times while he had prepped her ass. She thought, 'My mother would fall over dead if she knew he was going to fuck my ass. Even more so, If I told her I fucking enjoy it.'

She did small back and forth movements. He pulled her a little closer. She groaned and he pulled back. He slid in even further and she was panting. Her mouth had that 'O' expression with a slight smile. He let her work all the way down until she was fully impaled."

He smiled, "My lady, both holes seem to accommodate the sword just fine. They are both tight but different. I am going to see if I can get a little more wiggle room."

She giggled, "I will try not to impede your progress, good knight."

He gathered her up onto her hands and knees. He started slowly stroking. Then took longer strokes. She almost purred. He added a little speed to it. Her purring turned into a hum. He sped up a little more and she started to clamp down on him as she climaxed loudly and sprayed the bed. He kept pushing through it and she howls out a longer climax. Her legs shook. He sped up more and then shot his seed into her bowels.

She yelled out, "Gods what have I gotten myself into." He stayed still long enough for her to realize he was still hard. She looked back, "One more, then we go to sleep."

He smiled, "One more, tub, and then we can go to sleep."

She nodded, "Alright, but you are carrying me."

He smiled, "I expected that." He started up again and he added a couple more drops of lubes. "I want this last one to be fast and frantic. I added a little more lube."

She nodded, "Probably not a bad idea. I can feel it spreading around as you slid it in and out."

He kissed her on the cheek and he grabbed both breasts and held her toward him. He worked her nipples while he pounded into her nether-hole. As he got close to coming, he could feel her clenching again. She clamped down on him. He worked to push through it and he slid one hand down and rubbed her clit. A quick wave with his fingertips across her clit. She clenched up even harder.

He was fortunate to be completely buried as his seed shot into her bowels. She moaned, groaned, and turned into a scream of ecstasy as she appeared to be coming from her breasts, clit, and ass at the same time. She finally started shaking and he lowered her to the bed. He moved the chamber pot on the bed and lifted her up onto it. 'Chamber pot you can let go." She released alright.

The pot was just below the rim when she finished. He found one of the towels she used. And wiped her backside. He asked her, "You hurt at all?'

She nodded, "A little why?" He used the hand on her stomach and shot healing magic from his lay-on-hands into her ravaged body and he heard her gasp. "I may not be able to clean this room with magic. I can heal your injuries."

She sighed out, "That helped quite a bit."

He rolled her into his arms and kissed her long and slow. He picked her off the bed and she could feel his hard cock slap against her ass cheek. She chuckled, "I give. I cannot handle you by myself. We start in the morning!"