Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, "If you insist, my love."

He took her downstairs and sat her down in a comfy chair with a couple of towels under her. He started working filling the tub.

He put the large pots of water into the tub, he filled it up with unheated water and poured it into the middle.

He looked at her, "Check the temperature."

He put more water on, "This tub will support 3 if needed. My grandfather had it custom built."

She looked at it, "It is pretty hot." He grabbed a smaller pot and filled it with cool water and added that. He swirled it around. Then he sat down with towels, soap, and even a liniment. He waved her over to get behind him, "Why am in the back?"

He dunked his head under the water and came back to the surface. "For one, you sprayed all over my head, shoulders, and back. Second, I would likely try to find a hole to bury this into and that would give me two." She got in behind him, "I will do it for the first one and then we switch and you can choose a hole. The healing helped."

She finished his hair and back.

She got out and he let her get in and put her on her hands and knees and slid back into her cunt. She moaned, "You're going to give it a fourth filling?"

He smiled, "Maybe a fifth too while I got you here. She groaned and then moaned as he slowly pumped into her from behind. He spent more time exploring her torso with one hand while working her slowly from behind.

He found what he was looking for. A spot along her side that caused her to moan louder. He moved his hands to that spot on either side. He started slowly rubbing there along her sides. He sped up to a good pace for him, and she pushed back. He started moving faster. They had water splashing everywhere. He slammed forward and gave her another load she moaned out. He immediately started going again quick and hard.

She moaned out trying to stay on her hands as he pounded into her good. He shot another load into her and her body just shook in his hands. He slid out of her and she looked at his cock. She flipped around and started jacking his cock until he came another four times. He went soft for about fifteen minutes. Then his cock rose again."

She laughed, "Yeah, the one on the road will have their hands full. He stuck his hand over her heart and channeled healing magic again. She just gasped and smiled, "Alright! You got some skills to offset the disabilities you cause."

He smiled and got out of the tub. He grabbed the pot of hot water. He put his hand on the bottom of the pan and poured it in slowly. "Let me know when it is warm enough and she waved him off. She looked at his hand, "No burn?!"

He sighed, "My Moon Blade has made me immune to fire and electrical damage. My father added electrical immunity. Being a paladin at my level I am immune to disease and this amulet protects me from poison."

---

The assassin was outside the door and had tried for over 2 hours to find a way into the house short of setting it on fire. He was frustrated as the house was barred. He figured they should be asleep by now but he had no way to get to them. He turned and saw a young boy who looked in his direction.

He appeared to be staring in a window of another home and he took off running. The orc shot him with a crossbow bolt and moved away from the home as the boy screamed out in pain. Lights in other homes started flaring as he moved away quickly.

---

Travious handed her the comb and soap. "Someone still has cum in their hair."

She laughed, "What are you going to do?"

He smiled, "Unsecured the house so I can empty that chamber pot out the window.

Before the girl that comes in and cleans up in the morning thinks I jacked my horse into the pot."

She laughed, "It would be funny to see but it would scar her for life."

He nodded, "That was my thought."

He unsealed the house and he heard knocking. He yelled out, "Who is it?"

Someone spoke, "We got a problem out here Knight Champion! Someone was shot with a crossbow bolt."

He threw on his pants, summoned on his armor, and unlocked the door and it was Elder Sycamore. He grabbed his sword and shield. He walked out to the boy and looked at him and placed his hands upon and it pushed the poison back toward the source. He pulled the bolt out and used some healing on him to reverse some of the damage. He looked at the Elder, "Leave the boy, I know he is your grandson. Secure your homes. I have him."

He picked up the boy, "I have delayed the poison and reversed some of the damage but I need to get him to the clerics."

He picked up the boy and looked at the Elder again, "Trust me."

The elder nodded and went to his house. Travious opened the door and she was upstairs. He set the boy down and grabbed his tack and called up, "Stay in the house!"

She came down dressed in clothes, "What is going on?"

He yelled up, "Boy shot with a poisoned bolt. I have slowed it. I bought him time to get him to a cleric." He checked the house out and found no intruders. "As soon as I walk outside, I want you to press the red and blue ones. Those will secure the house, the third one is to silence it. You will not hear me knocking or yelling if you turn that on." She nodded. "Watch the boy for a minute."

He went out and saddled up Shi'Drakon. He went and grabbed the boy, "Secure the house."

She nodded, "I will wait for you."

He kissed her quickly. "He pulled the door closed and he heard her lock it." He laid the boy across his shoulder. He grabbed the bolt and mounted up moving the boy across his lap. "Shi'Drakon Biatus Evanill Aisiaon" They shot off toward town. A couple minutes into the ride Karti'Ros spoke, "Danger present."

He kept riding, "Karti'Ros is the danger still keeping up?"

The sword responded, "They appear to be trying or there is more than one."

He rode straight to the church and the door was shut and barred for the night, "Shi'Drakon kita (kill)!"

The horse reared up and kicked the door to the church twice and he pulled back. A woman opened the door and he rode straight inside, "Bar the door!"

She barred the door, "This boy has been poisoned, the attacker is still out there. I sensed it. Neutralize the poison. That is the bolt. Let me out, I have to find them."

He turned his horse and the acolyte opened the door. He got outside, "Karti'Ros is the danger still here?"

Karti'Ros, "I do not detect it here."

He rode over to the Keep, "Get the Duchess! A boy was shot in Porzcosa with a poisoned bolt. Tell her I am searching for the assailant."

The guard closed the peephole on the door. "Shi'Drakon Biatus Evanill Aisiaon."

They rode back to the village with no warnings. He continued around to the other village. He rode through it and got to the end of the road. "Shi'Drakon Lia Gata (Find poison)."

He put a delay poison on Shi'Drakon. Shi'Drakon walked around and headed into the woods between the two villages. He started weaving through the trees. "Karti'Ros is the danger here?"

Karti'Ros, "Yes They know you are near and intend you harm."

The horse stopped and circled a tree about a foot thick and forty feet up. He thought, "Karti'Ros right-hand Moonfire on." He sliced a wedge out of the tree. He dragged his sword along the surface and cut through the tree and watched it fall. His horse headed in a direction. "Shi'Drakon Lia Gata Filarna (double time)." They doubled their movement through the trees until they saw a form running away.

"Shi'Drakon KITA!" They gained ground on the form and it was headed back between the villages. They approached the clearing and Shi'Drakon struck the creature in the back. Travious tumbled off the horse and was up on his feet facing it. He saw it hit the ground. He had it between Shi'Draskon and him as it tried to roll away but Travious countered. It drew another weapon after he lost his grip on the crossbow from the fall he took.

Travious ran it thru and cut its head off. "Karti'Ros is the danger still here?"

Karti'Ros responded, "Yes."

Travious checked out the head, "Orc!" He put his sword away after he wiped it down on the corpse. He searched the body and stripped it of gear. He put it all into a bag of holding with the orcs head. "Shi'Drakon Lia Gata Filarna."

Shi'Drakon took off in the direction of his home. He saw him along the edge of the clearing "Shi'Drakon KITA!"

Shi'Drakon went for the kill on this one. It stopped. The orc shot at them and he actually hit Shi'Drakon but he did not stop. They overtook the creature and at the last second. He turned Shi'Drakon and went tumbling onto the ground, "Karti'Ros right-hand moon fire on" The sword appeared in his hand just as he thrust his hand at the enemy's face.

Instead of getting a fist in the face in a few milliseconds, it was his sword right between its eyes now. He pulled back and swung around and remove his head. He stripped his body just like the other and stored them together. He asked yet again, "Karti'Ros is the danger still here?"

Karti'Ros responded, "No."

He jumped back on Shi'Drakon, "Biana." They rode slowly back home and he yelled out, "Melia, I am outside. Come to me."

A minute later she came down and he pulled her up into the saddle. Facing him, "You can wait here or ride with me back to the Keep."

She looked at him, "I am done waiting. Why do you have to go back to the Keep?"

He groaned and then sighed, "I just killed two orc assassins. There may be others. I do not know yet."

She looked at him, "It would probably be safer in the house. But If I could ride there like this then I would say take us."

He smiled as she straddled him.

He slid back, "That saddle horn might be a bit uncomfortable. She nodded and pulled in tighter and wrapped her legs around him. "Well if you can stay like that, I can slide forward a little in the saddle as your ass is in my hands."

She chuckled, "Well your shield is behind me and you are in front of me.

He looked at her, "With my one hand holding your ass up. Shi'Drakon Biatus Evanill Aisiaon." He delayed poison on her. They rode to the keep which had its doors open. He saw his Aunt coming down the stairs.

He pulled out heads and threw them on the ground, "You might want to see how much of your protection force is left! These two were in the woods between the two villages and the town. They are using poison.

I recommend a house to house search including all business to ensure they have not killed a local family and taken over the house. You have a problem Aunt. I am thankful the King was not shot!"

She groaned," Send out the alarm for the villages and town. Get me my Centaur Captain. I am going to have his men scour these woods."

Travious sighed, "That needs to be done but the problem is the druids. Not wanting us to cut back those damned trees on the south side of the road. That leaves fighting the druids or taking over that forest. You need troops in Silvertree Woods."

She looked at him, "I have blades patrolling up and down that line and towers to watch!"

He nodded, "But what about Centaurs and wood elves keeping an eye open from this side of the road between those towers. At least until we get a better solution. You get a body count and those elders are you will probably be able to negotiate moving units up there to try and cut off these assassin teams. It is your Duchy!"

He rode over to her and handed her all the stuff he collected off of the bodies. "See if there is anything useful. I believe those cloaks are displacement cloaks. If so, I want them given to my Apprentices. One crossbow is magical. It hit Shi'Drakon. Nothing in the code says I cannot give them more.

Anything else, divide among three of the four apprentices. Golden Bow has deep pockets as does his family in which to improve gear. The others not as much." She nodded her understanding. He turned to leave. "I got a new command for the horses. Lia Gata, check if the others have it. I am going to check on the patient who got shot in Porzcosa. A boy really. I left them the bolt so they could determine the proper treatment.

You might want to get your alchemist working night and day on some delay and neutralize poison potions. I also need the fourth floor of the inn. We can move the apprentices back into that house so they can help watch over it at night. His Aunt looked at him, "Why do you want the fourth floor for?"

He smiled, "The reason it was built for." She walked over to us and grabbed Melia's hand. "How many times?"

She curled into him, "Enough to know he will need more ladies."

Then she whispered. "If you count what I did by hand afterward then eight and four. Ready to go again in fifteen minutes. AFTER the twelve. Hard the whole time until after twelve."

He heard his Great Aunt groan, "You are one lucky lady. I will get them to clear and clean the fourth floor."

He nodded, "I will let you know what I find. Do not forget to try that command. One more thing. Who in the family runs the Inn?"

She shrugged, "I guess I do but I do not see to that every day." He looked at her and pointed his eyes at his wife. "Melia should do it. She has worked there for years and probably has a ton of ideas on how to improve things." Melia was tired and just nodded.

He smiled, "I'll let her know what she signed up for."

Zaria laughed. "If she likes that there is also the general store."

He smiled, "I will tell her. I am sure she will love it."

She nodded as he rode them over to the church very slowly. He took both of them out of the saddle and supported her ass. He placed his hands upon Shi'Drakon then did a light-curing spell for healing on him. He was thankful the bolt only grazed him. He knocked on the door and the acolyte saw him with another body in his hands and quickly opened the door, "How bad is she hurt?"

He smiled. "Only as much as a woman does on her wedding night. Can you get Doc for me and how is the boy?"

He nodded, "Bad poison. Necrotic. You probably saved his life but he will feel weak for several days."

Travious smiled, "But he is alive. Keep the door barred letting people in and out as needed. This needs to be a safe haven." He nodded and returned to the door. He went to see the boy in the infirmary and Hunter's wife, his Great, Great, Aunt Trisna Dogwood approached, "She Alright!?"

He smiled, "Very sore and worn out. But she is fine."

She reached over and placed a hand on her back. She smiled, "She is pregnant. A boy and a girl." He whispered to her, "I am a bit worried I shot five loads into her cunt alone."

His Aunt looked wide-eyed and cast another spell. She looked wide-eyed again, "Two sets of twins. Three boys with one girl. Your Grandfather had that happen once. Rachel. She died during her next pregnancy. She was a strong human woman."

He nodded, "But elven women have two years after before they start producing again, or is that a myth?"

She wiggled her hand, "It is over a year. Closer to two. That works in her favor, plus the longer pregnancy. "Rachel was a powerful fighter."

He smiled, "She works countless hours scrubbing, mopping, carrying heavy loads, and serving people with a smile. She has her strengths as well. Just not the skill and training with the blade and armor."

His Aunt smiled, "Is that not an odd choice for a wife of a champion?"

He smiled and pulled out the book, "Rule 6."

She read through it, "Makes perfect sense. Someone who does not go rushing into battle with you. A constant for the children."

She looked at Travious, "Five?!

He sighed, "1 oral, 2 anal, 5 vaginal and she wanted to find out when I would get soft. 4 times by her hand. Then I was ready again in fifteen minutes."

She nodded, "You are going to need those other wives."

He nodded, "Three wives are what the Lady of Dreams suggested."

She looked at him, "Why?"

He looked at her, "One who can go with me into the field. One who will keep her company if I am gone for a while.

We have to wait a year or two for the third. To space the pregnancies. She nodded, "Whose idea was this?"

He looked at her, "You remember the mist. We talked for a good half hour with her trying to find the best solution. She converted the wedding rings for the seven into four wedding rings; three for my brides. After what we did, she told me we are looking for the others today!"

Aunt Trisna laughed, "So your mother got you a lower level one?"

He shook his head, "Mild level with poison immunity. She got all three of us poison immunity. Just not herself. The poison immunity lets me delay poison in others. A cleric or potion can neutralize it later. When I am traveling, I can do it to each member of my team and they are immune for several hours.

I did not get to the point where I regenerate health like Great Grandfather Eldar. I have had this on within days of claiming the sword."

She nodded, "Then your mother chose very well, considering how they both died. All the attempts made on your family's lives since Eldar 'drained the swamp' and shook up the elven people. I was surprised by Corellon Larethian doing that. He was always wanting to keep magic away from humans."

He nodded, "But humans could simply breed us to death if we are not breeding. He now has the Paladins to work on bringing many of these elf-blooded and elves home. Slaves, those who do not know of their heritage or gifts in some cases. He put the seeds out to regrow the population. Now he wants us to see if we can harvest some of them back."

She nodded, "It was risky but the population has increased."

He smiled, "My generation, the third, will be the last to have the 'all twin' thing going. My father was different. The Lady told this to my mother. It will still happen from time to time for our family but it will not be the standard. What are the children's destinies?"

She smiled, "The girl will be an enchantress and it has a second symbol like your sister had but this one is a psion like your Uncle John! Then one is a Blade Singer, and two will be battle mages. They are twinned."

He chuckled, "I at least carry some magic in my genes even if all my spells are truly divine. The Psion comes from my wife. We need a place to sleep. I could try and wake her to get her back on Shi'Drakon."

Her head nodded, "That explains that part, gestalt enchanter psion. Not suited to the sword though."

She shook her head, "Follow me."

She took him to a small room with a bed. He nodded, "She tries anything when she wakes, she is a masochist. We will sleep with our clothes on."

She smiled, "Armor off!"

He smiled. and laid her down. He worked his way out of his gear.

He slid in behind her and for the first since he claimed the sword he did not sleep on his back. He went to sleep finally.

They awoke several hours later. He looked into her eyes as she stared at him, "I have some good news and some iffy news. Which do you want to hear first?"

She looked at him, "Surprise me!"

He laughed, "Remember you asked for this. You are pregnant and wanted a large family. You are pregnant with two sets of twins." Her eyes went big "Four children? Four?!"

He smiled, "You will be pregnant for maybe twenty to twenty-two months. One daughter who will be a gestalt like my sister, but an enchanter psion. Two blade Singers, and a battlemage. The one girl being the enchanter gestault."

She looked at him and sighed, "I heard about the whole Silvertree twins but four?!"

She quietly thought about determining how to tell him of her own psionic gifts. He had not asked but knew it would need to be addressed at some point given one of the children was a psion.

Travious nodded, "It has happened before with a human wife of my Grandfather. Her next pregnancy killed her but that was just over a year apart I believe. According to my Aunt, the dry spell for elven women can go from a year to two years after giving birth.