Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casters went out with earthquake spells and buried them further and the valley was torched to remove any foliage for them to hide behind. The druids were not pleased. The Elven King issues a directive to the druids to not interfere or be declared enemy combatants in the upcoming war. He wanted to protect elven lands and that meant containing an invasion at that choke point.

The druids disappear deeper into the woods. The Duchesses Eldest Son Bresan Silvertree was now the Duke over the area. He had little interest in the mercenary company and left them to their own affairs. He enjoyed spending time in court and put an immediate end to death benefits. Two weeks later the Duke was replaced by the next eldest, His sister Duchess Giria Silvertree.

She was a battle mage who restored the benefits and took up an active role as the Garrison General and head of the local Academy. Bresan was caught embezzling funds. A first for a Silvertree on this branch. While her brother was imprisoned with his assets stripped to replace the losses. The new Duchess disowned him and his recent wife from the family.

A Gold elf who was known as 'Gold.'

A grandchild of the Goldbar family which was hidden by the couple until the embezzlement was uncovered. Jazzia Silvertree became the youngest Master Trainer. Her position was challenged by the head of the Blade Singer Council.

A three-time champion of the city Academy Grand Master Golden Rod. This occurred after the Academies separated the tournament. Tournaments she could not participate in because of the magic she carried from the sword and amulet, though they knew nothing of the amulet, only the sword.

Jazzia let the Grand Master set the field. He sets the field to tier three. 30 seconds into the match and in need of medical assistance the Head Grand Master yielded the field and his position on the council. The King brought Jazzia to the Palace and recognized the new champion as the Champion of Corellon Larethian. No further challenges came at the young Master Trainer. She took her half-brother and two local children from the villages into training. That is another story.