Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "He is young. The ability to take advice and the ability to lead decisively."

He looked at her, "The Elven embassy is technically part of the Elven Kingdom. Am I allowed to raise my children there? I ask because I want to draw the drow away from my home. While the half-dragons are being raised. I will have to go there eventually but if the word is spread that I am operating a unit out in the Far East where my mother and father worked it would draw them away."

She smiled, "It would be allowed for a time. Until they have to be trained."

He nodded, "Then the word will be out and the security measures will be in place, our arcane casters will all have the new spell. The town will become an active fortress."

She smiled, "Your mother chose her champion well."

With that, he woke up to a vigorous ride by Majisa. He placed both hands over her breasts and started thrusting up into her and she wailed out as he released a load of seed into her. He looked at the three ladies; How many from each over you before I awoke?"

They laughed and held up two fingers each. He slid Majisa off to the side, "Gia, morning meal is served. Melia in the shower and bring the lube." She walked in. "Lube me up and yourself."

He got up behind her and told her, "You work it in at your speed."

She nodded. Not two minutes later and he was past the ring and he started giving her short strokes which caught her off guard. He bent her over and grabbed her breasts and got buried all the way inside of her. He then gave her a fast and frantic pounding of her nether-hole for a good ten minutes and blasted into her.

She wailed out who knew how many climaxes. He turned on the water. He pulled out of her flipped her over and started attacking her clit while keeping her nether-hole open with a couple of fingers so the water flowed into her and this set her off again. He flipped her over, "Chamber pot and send in the next one to get cleaned up."

She chuckled, "Gia, shower." Gia came in and he gave her the same instructions. She got him past the ring. He repeated the process until he was buried. He then hammered her nether-hole while he held her hips and she groaned and wailed out. Fifteen minutes later and He filled her nether-hole with seed.

He repeated the attack on her clit while keeping her hole open with a couple of fingers and let the water pour into her. She tried to suck his cock. But she kept climaxing. He flipped her over and smacked her on the butt. "Chamber pot and then the two of you can get dressed.

Travious looked at Majisa, "Your turn little vixen."

She chuckled and followed Gia's example. He hooked his arms behind her legs and lifted her up while still buried in her. Travious knew she liked it rougher. He hammered her in the air with his back bent backward about twenty degrees. She groaned, wailed and he finally put a load into her after 20 minutes of aggressive pounding. He flipped her over and attacked her clit while holding her open. He sent her into a constant wail and she passed out on him.

He called out, "Melia! A portable chamber pot. She is out cold. Melia was still naked as was Gia. He shook his head and set Majisa down on the chamber pot. She woke and groaned out her release. He gave her a sensual kiss. "Good morning. I have an announcement to make. I am relocating you all to the embassy for a few years."

They looked at him and Melia asked, "Why?"

He sighed, "Drow assassins. I want to pull them away from where the other dragons are making half-dragons. When the kids get old enough to train then we will take them back to our home there. By then security should be significantly tighter."

They nodded. Melia looked at him, "My training will be delayed."

He shook his head. "The countess can bring My uncle John and she is now Amy Silvertree. Her trysting days are over."

The ladies chuckled as they finished getting dressed. He got armored and armed. He walked out of the room. The King stood there with a stack of papers, "From the drow. Oldest things on top."

He nodded, "You got an officer working on that front here to read through this so they can relate it to what they are seeing on the field, Your Majesty."

He nodded, "Just outside." He walked to the portal. Who is here from the drow front?"

A woman walked forward. A wood-elf, "Elira Silvertree. Hello cousin."

He smiled, "Come on in. You were named after Elara."

She nodded and entered. He looked at her, "The gods give every champion ability suited to the tasks ahead of them."

He picked up the top piece of paper and she watched it as it decrypted into drow. She looked it over. "Drow is not one of the languages I learned. I will hand you pages. Sit at the far end. I will lay them out in order for you."

She nodded and looked over that document while he carried the next two down. He did this until the stack was completed.

She read all of it, "They have developed a spell to track members of House Silvertree! They are considered high priority targets if found on the front line. Overwhelm and destroy. They are gearing up for something but it is years out. Almost 80 years. Right now, they are just doing small strikes to wear us down."

Travious looked at the King. "I know the forge is first. Clearing Quatarsia of any assassins waiting on me would be next. Then announce that I am relocating to the embassy in the Far East, by your direction and the gods.

I spoke with the Lady of Dreams to allow me to move my wives out there and pull drow assassins out of Quatarsia. Have them come to the other side of the world to try and take me on. Until the security in the town and Gray Blades is increased, we want to pull the attention away."

He looked at Travious and sighed, "Our treaty prevents us from attacking those the Warlord has a Peace treaty with. He has a peace treaty with that warlord. There is a warlord who is at war with him. I want you to make contact with him and see if you can work a deal to be a mercenary unit pursuing the same target."

Travious looked at the King, "I will look to pursue an agreement to allow us to operate independently and when our goals align, we will devastate the obstacles."

The King looked at Travious, "All the casters have been given four wands each two of fireball and two of chain lightning. Here are the wands for Dame Storm."

He smiled, "I am waiting for her to take me up on my offer to be Dame Silvertree."

He smiled, "Here is the scroll your Aunt found in the home."

Travious decrypted it. He looked at it, "I will give this one to the Magister in the Far East to disseminate to those casters who can use it. I am also going to visit this Warlord with the ambassador. I need a set of diplomatic orders. I want to let him know our security forces have been alerted to kill anyone coming onto the embassy grounds with poisons.

All of the herd out there will be spread out on the grounds to graze and to alert. Track and let any guards know where the target is located."

The King sighed, "I want them detained if possible, killed if they resist. Just to avoid accidental death."

Travious nodded, "Yes, Your Majesty. I also need my documents to reflect my war record. It goes a long way to credibility. As well as my mercenary charter. Assigned out of the Elven Capital."

The King looked at Travious, "Making a statement?"

He nodded, "Yes, Your Majesty. To get to that province, I will need ships."

He nodded, "You can have two but I want them flying under your mercenary Banner. I want you there to clean up the rest of my ships. Get the spell distributed to all the arcane casters on the ships."

Travious nodded, "I will send them to the Academy to get the spell, Your Majesty."

Travious looked at the King, "There are fifteen Silvertree members training in the Far East Academy. The assassins may be able to pick them up in a concentration and attempt to attack the academy looking for me. That is why the increased security for poisons, Your Majesty. It is not just my family it is everyone at the embassy.

I am also stealing Doc and Eagle-eye for a few days to go through the divination of all of the elf and elf blooded children studying at our Academy and get that information to my Aunt and you. My Aunt to deal with the Silvertree to be welcomed home and for you to deal with the other houses."

The King chuckled, "Another task in the Paladin's code that impacts our greater society. I will look into it and talk with the houses involved, Knight Paladin. Your request for those two is approved for no more than 5 days."

Travious nodded, "Thank you, Your Majesty. Now comes the next hard question. When we liberate these slaves where do we take them? Some will not be elven. Those that are enemies of our god will be killed outright."

He nodded, "The embassy. I will work with the Ambassador to set up some temporary quarters out there until we can transfer those back to Quatarsia first and then the capital when they have acclimated some. You get the mother of this boy and her assets will be restored. As will any house you find that has not been brought down by the Kingdom for unlawful activity."

Travious looked at him, "At some point are you going to move the banking away from House Goldbar, Your Majesty?"

He looked at Travious, "I know of their past activity and we clamped down on them hard. We have auditors who are elf-blooded mixed elves and moon-elves who go through their records every week. They are effectively leashed."

Travious nodded at him. He pulled out his crystal to his Aunt, "I need you to build temporary barracks with individual rooms to house 600-1,000. Fairly quickly if my mission goes well. I also need Doc and Eagle-eye sent to the Palace as they are being assigned for a 5-day effort at the Embassy. With the approval of the King."

She groaned, "I am thinking of getting someone to answer this crystal. Take messages so I can get fucked without interruptions."

The King laughed, "He will be out in the Far East so he will be contacting you at night mostly. Myself as well I assume."

Travious smiled, "Will try for early morning on my side and late evening. Together with you in the morning and evening. Unless a crisis arises. They always seem to arise though."

His Aunt responded, "What is all of this housing for?"

Travious sighed, "Freed elven or elf-blooded slaves. Possibly some humans who want to get away from there."

She groaned, "That Paladin code is fucking with us all."

The King laughed, "Just get it started Duchess you have the extra land to do it now."

She groaned, "Yes, Your Majesty. I will get with the town administrator as soon as I get my happy ending. I had one of my playmates go and send Doc and Eagle-eye to the Palace."

The crystal went dark and they all laughed at her.

Travious looked at the King, "You have my flags already, Your Majesty?"

He smiled and handed them to him from his bag, "I anticipated the need in advance. Your documents will be ready when you return from the Dwarven Kingdom. The transfer of title for The Silver Rose and the Silvertree. That came after your father's death. One of the newer ships built in honor of your father."

Travious nodded, "Thank you, I am going to request the four sappers be supplied from the dwarven King to be delivered to our dock. I will also talk with the local ruler about getting docking rights after the transfer. What of the Griffon Queen, Your Majesty?"

He shook his head, "No response I will try again later. Diplomacy in action."

Travious sighed, "You do get a hold of her, you could request a royal visit to discuss a potential trade agreement. She says yes then she does not know what you look like. We need to get mounted up and deal with the men out front."

Melia handed him some fruit. "Eat as you walk."

The King chuckled and they finally left the room. They walked outside. He pulled a cloak out and put it around Gia. Then another and put one around Bree. "The other high-end one I have in reserve for my wife in the field. Until I find her you can use it."

She smiled at Travious and nodded, "You are getting closer."

He walked out to the group. "You will notice this is a caster heavy group. We have made runs into the orc held valley. Will potentially will be destroying an entire province out in the Far East. Slavers who have elven and elf-blooded slaves. If you served in the military line up by rank. If you are academy graduates line up by caster tier level that you have. Higher power casters to the front. If any of you have been knighted or hold a title, I want to know about it now."

One from the army side came forward but he was halfway down in the ranks. He looked over his record and It was impressive. Travious looked at him, "Why are you not higher-ranked?"

He looked at Travious, "They did not promote me. I think it because my house is so small."

He nodded, "The second son to the Silverleaf house will be one of my Lieutenants. Dame Storm will be another. I want this line to count out your numbers. The same on the other. If you are an odd number, go to Lieutenant Silverleaf. If even you will go with Lieutenant Storm. You are being assigned to me by the King.

As members of my mercenary company based out of the Elven Capital. We will operate in the Far East at the moment. We will be handed two ships from the Royal Navy as well. Welcome to the Storm Riders. I have cloaks ordered and you should have them before we set sail. If you have the superior elven Warhorses, Get them.

If not, you will get one as this is an aerial unit. Yes, these horses fly. I have made requests for feather fall items. I will see what we get. It is a spell you want to have in memory. How many of you have a true seeing spell?"

Half the hands went up, "How many could cast it if they had it. Keep your hands up. All but 6. He looked at them, "Sorcerers."

They nodded. He looked at them. "All of those with hands up do not have the true seeing spell. My grandfather created a new version. It has been a Secret of the Kingdom for a very long time. My father revealed its existence to the Queen. We get to the embassy I will show you what I am talking about.

How many of you have been to our Far East Embassy?" No hands went up.

Travious looked at the six sorcerers. "Sorcerers with me. Bree, I want you to take eight of them who have teleportation circle in memory with you to get that location now. Move over to her if you have it. He saw 7 that moved over.

He looked at the rest of them, "Start creating scrolls or keep one in memory as they will be your emergency exit for your group. Scrolls suck in combat. I am Knight Paladin Silvertree. Bree, have one of them bring you back and they are to get the others to the Far East."

He thought, "Shi'Drakon come upfront with all of the elven Warhorses in the stable and fly up here. Have the ones we use to stay and the other return to the stable."

Travious heard a laugh, "We are flying."

He watched all of the horses from the Palace. All the mares he fucked last night flying up and around and theirs landed out front. The others returned to the stables. The group looked at him, "Just so you know I am not joking. The horses are also psionic and you can communicate with them telepathically. I can send a message to mine, he can send it to one of yours who can pass the message to you. This is important. It will happen.

There will be times your horse does not respond to you because they are responding to Shi'Drakon. The head of the herd. I want a retreat and you are spread out. He will ensure it happens. We will have two or three days to get you all situated with horses. Any questions?"

One of the guys in the back, "Why not send us in as the Royal Army?"

Travious looked at him. "Our host province where we have our embassy has some sort of peace or non-aggression treaty with this other ruler. We have one with them. We are not affiliated with the capital other than they issued our charter to hunt slavers around the world. Recover citizens taken from us. Some may not even know the language. I speak three regional dialects. Anyone else can say that?"

One hand went up and it was Silverleaf, "I speak a dozen languages. My father was a diplomat of sorts."

Travious smiled, "Your father IS a great man. He worked with my father. With several Silvertree that I know of including my Great Great Grandfather the Diplomat who died at Grand Falls. You are here because of my father finally getting him to marry and enjoy life. If you have a crystal be sure to let him know who you are working for. He will laugh his ass off I bet."

He stepped aside and talked to a crystal and they heard the laughter all the way over where they stood. Travious walked over. "Jarron, Knight-Paladin Silvertree. I thought you should know. This mission is Knight related. We got an encrypted note from a student at the Far East Academy. The mother sent him off or snuck him out. Either way, it was from Trilarna Golden Sun.

It said over 200 elven females are being held by this slaver. I am going in as a mercenary company caster heavy and going to talk with another warlord who is at war with his neighbor. Our host has a peace treaty. No way to go in as part of the Royal Military."

Jarron sighed, "You armed for a fight?"

Travious smiled, "Yes I am. You would have loved to have me as a member of your group. I can see those wearing the rings without glasses. I touch anything encrypted and it gets decrypted. Even three-tier ciphers in seconds."

He sighed, "You trying to pull me out of retirement?"

Travious chuckled, "If you are happy with retirement fine. If not, talk with the King. See if he wants you to answer those midnight calls from the other side of the world."

He laughed his ass off, "I almost forgot about those. Your father hit me with a spell that took me from drunk to hungover and then teleported me there and it was mid-day. I miss so many that have fallen over the years. The Silvertree family is some of the hardest losses I have had to deal with. You lose them from early to a tragic death and it hurts.

Your mother was on a mission for me when she died. She returned to the Knights when she had to leave. She did not care where the mission was so long as it had disenfranchised elves."

Travious smiled, "She was a good mother and trainer. My journal said he brought a certain woman along with you."

Jarron chuckled, "Yes my wife and mother of ten children. He was right, the twin thing was in me big time. Add the Tri-Moon children for two more and a second wife for two more. The Tri-Moon children keep in touch with me."

Travious smiled, "If you want to take midnight wake-up calls, let the King know. I am sure he would love to get some sleep."

Jarron chuckled, "How did you pull my son?"

Travious smiled, "The King did. I asked if anyone in the group had been knighted. He was the only one of the new guys to be knighted. I have him leading one of two squads. I got Bree Storm, who is a Dame, leads the other. She was with me on my ride through the orc Valley."

Jaron sighed, "Had not heard you went into the orc valley."

Travious smiled. "I went in with a team of 27 trying to draw the champion out on the field who was sending assassins into my town. They killed over 100. We killed over 28,000 and pulled a whole stack of sundering weapons off the battlefield. I got my armor sundered. The King was nice enough to replace it."

Jarron chuckled, "I do not know much about your code."

Travious sighed, "I go after every enemy on the list. From evil Dragons' we have 11 of those rings now. We reclaimed the forge."

He sighed, "Sounds interesting. I will think about it. Goodbye, my son."

Travious looked at him, "I know of Jarron in a lot of detail."

The lieutenant smiled and he walked back over. "I want both of my lieutenants with me. Also, these sorcerers, Gia, and two of the casters who came back from the Embassy.

1...45678...24