Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed air into his lungs with her kiss and he kicked his way to the surface of the water. He looked over to the ladies, "Someone failed to restrain the wild dragon."

The ladies laughed. Janell looked at him, "I want to see what this looks like."

He carried her over and set her ass down next to Janell's face. She saw him buried balls deep. He held her legs up and pounded the fuck out of her. 30 minutes later and he exploded into her cunt and it shot back over his balls. While the dragon went into a long scream and passed out. He pulled out of her and went to Janel, "Your turn. You should have been first."

She smiled, "I was enjoying the ladies. I told them one should take some time with you."

He lined up and worked his thick and still swollen cock into her cunt and she moaned out he got seated, "You get two in each hole tonight minimum."

She nodded, "They told me."

He made slow love to her and played with her large breasts. After her tenth orgasm, she looked at him, "Cum already." He smiled and sped up on her and she locked down.

He cleaned her cunt out as it shot back past his cock and out across his balls. He looked over, "Gold come on over."

She smiled and bent her over and Jarronus put her face down into his new wife's cunt. He slid into her and fucking hammered her cunt for a good 30 minutes and then unloaded into her. She wailed out as the fluids shot in and out at the same time.

He pulled back, "Olivana, get under here and clean this dragon lover's cunt. While I work to fill your waiting cunt."

He slid in and he gave it to her for another 20 minutes and unloaded into her extra tight cunt. She was the tightest thus far. He backed out. He looked over and waved the Silver forward. She whispered, "Virgin."

He put her face down and measured off. He popped through her hymen and she squeezed the fuck out him as she moaned out. He looked toward her, "No more virginity; except your nether-hole. We will get to that later. She nodded and he worked his way in deeper.

The further in he got the further she constricted. He bottomed out. He started hammering her cunt and she raised her head and wailed out a climax as he pushed through her constricting cunt. He got through 10 more minutes before he finally unloaded into her cunt and it came flying back at him with force. He looked down at his hands and the claws and scales were noticeable. He started up again and fucker through another twelve orgasms.

He blasted into her again and roared out loud enough to catch all of their attention. He pulled out of her cunt, "Zirra this one has two in it for you."

She looked at him, "Your appearance changed."

He slid into her slowly. He put his clawed hands at the side. He started nailing her with force. She was holding onto the silver dragon's legs. Jarronus finally got close enough to bite the silver on the ass and she roared out. He unloaded into Zirra, backed off, and pulled out. He grabbed Brima.

She looked at him, "You are like possessed. He nodded and bent her forward and slid into her cunt, he interlocked their hands in order to hold her but not claw her to death. He started nailing her with furry. Fifteen minutes later and he unloaded into her. He grabbed the lube and started working the Silver's ass first. He got her opened up and slid the head in as his clawed hand came out. Jarronus slowly sank into her nether hole. Jarronus got buried and he had her sitting straight up.

Jarronus started nipping at her neck which sent her into a wild ride on his cock. His claws dug into her tits as he held her tight trying not to let go. He hammered faster than he had before and exploded into nether-hole with both of them roaring. He started up immediately and pounded as fast as he could. Jarronus felt her clawed hands reach around and grabbed into his sides and urged him on. He exploded into her ass again. He pulled out slowly and she reached down and shoved it back into her cunt.

He bent her forward and she roared out as Jarronus nailed her with everything he had and exploded into her again leaving claw marks on her sides and she had some in his back. She flipped around and started riding his cock. She clawed his back in the process some more and he ripped into her cunt with fury. He bit into one of her tits and she roared out, clawed into him deeper. She locked down with her constrictor snake cunt. He exploded into her again. He opened his eyes.

All the ladies stood back watching this primal mating. He slid out of her unconscious form. He backed away and looked at his arms and hands and thought, "Fuck not again. I read the journal."

The Lady of Dreams spoke back, "No. Just focus on your hands and get them back to normal. We will talk about it when you sleep."

He transformed his clawed hands back into normal ones. Jarronus looked over and jumped into the water. "Wives come upstairs, please. Watch over her please If she does not have a name to go by Silaraxxa works."

They stared at him as he went upstairs. The wives followed and Brima asked, "What in the fuck just happened?"

He looked at her, "My guess, I just bonded with her in a dragon fashion. Meaning she is a mate for life for me. Like another bride. Just a guess."

He looked over and it was the bronze, "That is exactly what happened. You know her true name. I need to contact Majisa."

He nodded. He called up his sword and put on some pants. "Someone needs to go down and deactivate the crystals so we can get into the main room." I go down I am likely to start fucking her again."

The bronze nodded and ran down. She came up the regular way with his armor and clothes. He put his armor on and went and turned off the teleporter and took them outside with no issues.

She called Majisa "You need to get here right now!" In Draconic. She continued, "He bonded with Slaraxxa. He knew her. He knew her name."

Majisa responded, "SHIT!" in draconic.

He responded in Draconic, "I cannot tell you what is going on but I understand every word you are saying as well."

She spoke in common, "On my way!"

She was by their side with four others and Jarronus looked at the males, "They wait here!" She looked at Jarronus and his hands changing into claws again. She looked at them, "Teleport back once we go inside."

They nodded to her and they stepped inside. Jarronus cleared the field, turned it on again, and turned the blocker back on again. Jarronus walked down rapidly ripping at his clothes to get them off. He pushed open the doors as she got to her feet and he was naked. She leaped at him and impaled herself as she bit into his neck causing Jarronus to roar out. Jarronus held onto her ass as his claws dug in and just hammered her for thirty minutes. They were both drawing blood but not causing serious injuries to each other.

He fucked her with abandon and dropped to his knees and laid her out. The two of them just rolled all over the place fucking and clawing at each other. Another hour went by and Jarronus roared out and shot what felt like gallon after gallon of seed into her. He had her in a death grip and was fighting passing out and she was unconscious again. He was aware enough to see Majisa trying to separate them. Jarronus rolled her away and then into the water.

He took them into one of the back caves and started up again on her. She responded and they fucked this way for another hour before he was finally on the verge of passing out. Jarronus called out, "Lockdown one day no access to control to anyone but me."

Jarronus passed out. He found himself at the falls with 3 Gods arguing.

He looked at the Lady of Dreams, "You said I would get answers here."

He had knelt on one knee. She finally looked at Jarronus while the other two argued, "You have bonded with her as a dragon would. It is a lifelong commitment to her. Not a one and done. Bahamut is just as upset and they are blaming each other."

He looked at her, "What is the problem. Am I unable to meet the needs of my wives?"

She nodded, "Provided she is not in the room. Her pheromones are attracting you to her. She is releasing a large amount. The status of the children in her is uncertain. They will not be full dragons but they will be more than half-dragon.

Half-dragon with half again. They will be much larger. They are separating you right now. They are trying to talk her into switch forms now as she may have to have a divine intervention to deliver her only children. She may become infertile because of this."

He looked at her, "You fixed Annette's and other fertility."

She sighed, "That would have to be done by one of her Gods who cover that. We have not gotten that far. Right now, you would fight anyone to keep from losing her. You locked down your shelter in a defensive move. Others will get concerned if Majisa does not return."

He nodded, "Send me back. I will get my spells ready and throw up a room to support a decision either way. Taking her out is not an option. We agreed she would stay and deliver and the children would be raised by my wives. I am not saying she would have to go. I am saying she has to stay."

Bahamut finally spoke to Jarronus, "You are correct. Because of the bond, you would seek her out and fight anyone, especially another male to get to her. So long as she is putting out those pheromones. Another cave would help to block that. Once she is in and he calms down Nirman can come in and finish the Gods lock.

She is staying in form but it could be a difficult delivery. A specialist will have to be brought in when the time is right. She will give birth like an elf. If the Gods like what they see then they will fix her fertility. If not, we will not."

Jarronus shook his head, "If her fertility is damaged, will not until I die. Then you can fix her for a dragon lover. She should not be penalized for something we all agreed too in the interest of our Alliance."

Bahamut sighed, "I will agree to that. She thanks you for insisting on that stipulation. I just informed her and Majisa. You are immune to cold while bonded to her. Your sword will only allow two elemental immunities so this is not something you could add."

He nodded, "Noted! I will add that note to my journal. I will mention it to other wielders so they can make an informed decision."

What about my body transformation?"

He looked at Jarronus, "Your use of draconic magic is bringing it to the surface. You are picking up some of the claws and scales associated with it. The biggest change is your eyes are draconic now all the time. No wings and no breath weapon. You are still a Storm Born. You just have some extremely talented winter storms with tougher skin."

Corellon Larethian looked at Jarronus, "This is a minor issue in the scheme of things. Your direction appears to be sound. Continue with your plans. Time for you to wake up."

He awoke in his bed with his new wife on top of him. Jarronus held her to him and rubbed her back. She looked at him, "What in the nine hells happened?"

He sighed, "I have been working with draconic magic and tapping into my blood from my ancestors. I have it from both parents from three draconic lines, sliver, gold, and bronze. That is why the cock you have your cunt stretched around right now is so large and different. When we had our love session her body started releasing pheromones into the air. To attract a mate. I bonded with her. A dragon marriage if you will.

I have 6 wives and 2 lovers. It is not the same but it means the same. She is bound to me for as long as I live and the same with me. I have to build a special room for her, one you will never want to enter. It will be extremely cold. She will need it as the children will be more than half-dragons but less than a full dragon. They talked about having her switch forms which would be dangerous as well.

When I do this, I am likely to attack her again. As in making lustful love to her until she passes out. I think that stops the pheromones. Just a guess. Regardless it does not mean I love you any less. I am just drawn to her. Jazzia the last champion, a female dragon blooded sorceress, had something like this happen and she became infertile after giving birth. This new shelter will help with that. When it is closed, they will not pass the portal."

She sighed and nodded, "Something they did not expect."

He nodded, "She must be asleep or the room is sealed."

She smiled, "Room is sealed."Jarronus rolled her over and fucked her fast and hard until she wailed out a big climax and he flooded her cunt. He pulled out and slowly started working it into her ass and She moaned. She grabbed his cock and pulled his forward and past her ring and she shuttered.

She looked at him, "I loved anal with my husband before he died. It has been a few years. Fuck the shit out of me!"

He got her knees up on my shoulders and rammed into her ass with everything he had while massaging her tits and running one hand over her stomach. He wanted this one to be epic for her. He slid his hand down more and started running it over her sensitive clit. Meanwhile, his other hand tweaked her nipple hard. She came massively, ejaculated all over him and herself continuously.

Jarronus unloaded into her ass which kept her going until she was passed out. He picked her up and pulled out and she drained into the chamber pot. When she finished, he took her into the shower. Jarronus kissed her really hard then bent her over and went straight back into her nether-hole. She held onto the wall while he nailed her fast and hard. They were both sweating bullets. He shot off into her ass and it splashed back onto him. She stood and popped it out.

She went for his cock and he flipped her over and stuck her cunt and ass under the showerhead. Cleaning her up and then flipped her back over. She went back to his cock and got half of it into her mouth. The sensation was over the top and he warned her, "I am going to cum big time!"

She pulled him in further and held her breath as he shot down her throat. She backed it out and a few jets coated her face and tits. Jarronus looked at her, "That was fucking incredible."

The ladies clapped, "Yes, it is. Majisa has her sealed in a room for at least an hour until you put up another shelter?"

He nodded, "I know. I need to study spells. She is giving me time to do that."

He studied naked. He went down the back to the falls and dove inside. He surfaced and went back down toward the bottom and cast it underwater and opened the portal into another pool that was much cooler and swam inside. He set up a regular bedroom five times in size for each room. It had 12 bedrooms. He put in the cold environment controls.

A dining area and a large area with soft snow and ice she could lay upon. The water was nice and cool and warmed up as it went back across to the other side. He surfaced. Jarronus looked at Brima, "Remove lockdown. Restore access. Add Janell to the wives list. Add Slaraxxa to wives list. To be safe I put the portal entrance underwater and made her area and this one level. These pheromones are air-based.

The water should help to control it. I will be in the cold room when they bring her in. It is locked in for now. To fully lock it I will need another. Nirman most likely."

She nodded, "Go over. You did well in making up with Janell. She was a little upset until Majisa explained it to her. You had no control over the attraction."

He nodded and went under the water as he started to pick up something and he swam to the other side and surfaced.

A few minutes later Slaraxxa appeared. She looked at him like he was on the menu. She looked around, "Perfect." Jarronus pointed, "A lever in case you want it cooler. Another to add more snow and ice."

He helped her out of the water and she jumped straight onto his cock and then he spent 4 hours fucking her unconscious using both her lower orifices. He slid out and swam over to the other side. He came out of the water after closing the portal. The ladies looked at the claw and bite marks all over him.

Majisa looked at him, "I contacted my people and explained there was an issue that required a lockdown of the shelter by the direction of the Gods. The champion was informed as well and he easied any panic. I passed that along to the Queen. She would like to see you as soon as possible."

He nodded. He got out of the water and took the back way up into the room. He dressed and got his sword on. He sighed and thought, "What draconic eyes you have! I smile, 'Yes Your Majesty. Better for bonding with then fuck the daylights out of a female dragon for hours with.'"

He heard the lady of Dreams laugh in his head. "About sums it up. It was inspiring to watch."

He thought, "Great even the Gods are voyeurs in my love life. At least I am inspiring."

He heard her and Corellon Larethian laughing after that one. Then his sword and horse. His apprentices stopped dead in their tracks and Jack handed him the paperwork, Jarronus sighed, "Yes my draconic features came to the surface last night. I bonded with a silver dragon. I have 6 wives effectively."

He nodded, "Yes, Master Trainer."

He stepped out and set the lockouts and the Guard looked at him. Jarronus looked at him, "Do not even ask. Just realize it is what it is."

He nodded, "Yes, Count Silvertree."

He smiled, "It is Duke now and I have control over all defense forces for all allies. Pass the word."

Jarronus picked up the crystal for the Queen. Majisa teleported them to the fourth floor. They entered the shelter and the Queen looked at Jarronus.

He raised a hand, "Your Majesty, I ended up bonding with one of the three dragons. Not expected. She has her own shelter on ice as she is a silver. She was sleeping after getting into her new shelter. We had to fuck each other for 4 hours first. Until I fucked her unconscious. It makes what I did with my two wives seem tame by comparison.

She started releasing pheromones and I responded and fucked her every which way I could, as hard as I could. While we tore into each other's skin." Jarronus showed her his hands turning into claws and back."

She looked at him, "What did the Gods say?"

He laughed, "Besides telling me they watched it all and I was inspiring, Your Majesty?"

She laughed and nodded. He sighed, "Just that I am on the right path from what they can see. To keep these guys working. I want to meet with the next level of your army. You need to issue a decree to start conscripting for the army.

From everywhere except the southern duchy. They are building up their forces as well. I got their enchanters working a special project for me. Workers are making assessments on repairs to here, the three churches, and my home so I can actually have an outer wall to secure.

Here is the paperwork for House Storm Blade. I could use a series of communication crystals as well. The army, Royal Guards, Duchy, Human general, dragon general, dragon champion, and both academies to start with, Your Majesty."

She nodded, "Get them from the enchanter's shop. I will have the paperwork filed with the day of the request."

Jarronus looked at Majisa, "When can I expect the pheromones to die down?"

She laughed, "A thousand years or she goes into mourning for your death."

The Queen chuckled. Jarronus looked at her, "How many is she expecting?"

She sighed, "Five. A lot for us in this form, all gestalts."

Jarronus nodded, "The other two?"

She looked at Jarronus, "Three each. All Gestalts."

He nodded, "That is twenty-three and counting I know Janell is having at least one. She will carry the new champion for Vandria Gilmadrith, your Majesty."

The Queen looked shocked, "An Elf-blooded?"

He nodded, "Yes, the one with Eldar was an elf-blooded and started house Tri-Moon."

She sighed and nodded, "Not a large house but they have been supportive. There is so much of our history I have not read."