Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed Mirama next and attacked her clit. He then put her face down into Zirra's cunt. He slid into her from behind and started nailing her fast and hard. She tried to squeeze the life out of his cock. She shouted out a groaning climax and sprayed the bed. He went faster and she moaned into Zirra's cunt but her head was trapped by Zirra's hands. He sped up more and unleashed with a roar as he slammed forward. He shot out from around his cock and she sprayed the bed again.

He did not wait long and slid out of her cunt with a popping sound. He rolled her on her back and stuck Brima's face into it. He grabbed some lube from his pack. He went over and slid up behind her and worked it in a hurry. He then started preparing her ass. He fucked her faster and faster. He finally exploded shortly after getting his hand into her ass.

She squeezed the fuck out of both and sprayed the bed when she climaxed. He slid out of her cunt and extracted his hand and slid his swollen cock into her gaping hole and started fucking her ass in earnest. She moaned out. He pinched both of her nipples and she wailed out as he hammered away for a good 30 minutes and exploded into her nether-hole.

Her eyes went big, she held her breath and passed out on him. She leaked from around his intrusion. Jarronus took her into the shower room and pulled out of her and let her drain into the chamber pot. He walked out after she came too.

He called out, "Mirama shower room. She came back and he lubed up his hand and started preparing her ass as the others watched in fascination. Once his hand was inside, he backed out and slid his slickened cock in to the hilt and she moaned out loudly. He stood there and fucked her fast and furious for a good 20 minutes and exploded into her nether hole. He picked up her limp body and set her down.

He looked at Olivana, "You or Zirra? I plan on nailing every hole twice and that is seven more blow jobs as well."

She shook her head, "I will go next."

He worked his hand into her over an hour and then slowly slid into her ass and fucked it nice and slow for over an hour before filling up her bowels. He carried her over to the chamber pot. He popped out of her ass and it poured out of her. He grabbed Zirra, "Last one."

He took care of her like a virgin as well. When she started thrusting back at him, he sped up on her.

She wailed which echoed off of the walls and it was enough to send him over and she gasped as he filled her up. She groaned out and remembered to breathe. She looked back, "Chamber pot please!"

He took her over and pulled out quickly and she shuttered in another climax. He went into the shower and rinsed off. He walked out to two whispering women and a fairly clean bed. Jarronus looked at them, "Food then more fucking. I do not plan on sleeping tonight. Not after the two weeks of hell, you ladies put me through."

They sighed and sat down. Brima looked at him, "You cum like a fucking horse!" He chuckled and pulled out his book and opened it to the Knight Paladin. They read wide-eyed while he waited. He flipped over to an older entry dealing with Eldar and his 6 wives and 30 to 40 times.

They looked at Jarronus, "No wonder we could not read this beforehand."

He smiled, "You would have thought it sounded good and they were being braggarts. I am not wearing a constitution item. The necklace added it when it attached. From my genetics. Then Helnar increased it further or top of my dragon genetics which I learned came from three different dragon metallic types and we all heard Bahamut added to it with Jazzia.

Bahamut also ensured it was added it to Jazzia's progeny as well. Apparently, there was bronze in the mix from my mother's side and long ago on my father's side. Then the Silver from Jazia and other silver and gold dragons from thousands of years ago. At least one of each. Likely more. Along with my other physical attributes."

He looked over at them as he spread his legs, "Olivana you want to take a turn at oral?"

She tried and the others helped and He finally popped off and coated the four of them with what he put out. Brima shook her head, "Normally 3-6, not 36!"

He grabbed Mirama and slid her down his cock and she moaned all the way down. She groaned, "You wicked man."

She worked on catching her breath. He kissed her, "I remember someone running out to me naked and kissing me with the taste of the others cunt on her lips. Who might that have been?"

He picked her up and took her to the end of the bed and started fucking her fast and hard. She moaned out for a good 20 minutes. She finally locked down and went into an ear-splitting scream and sprayed all over him. He sprayed all over her insides holding her legs wide and slid out about halfway through. He shot it across her chest. She looked down, "My cunt hurts now."

He channeled healing into her and she gasped, "How did you do that?"

He looked at her, "Helnar also gave me the ability to lay on hands. I have added that to the list for the next wielder of the sword. Something tells me it will be needed on wedding nights."

He rolled her over and started working her ass wide with his fingers and then slid back inside and rode it for another twenty minutes before she passed out on him halfway through filling her. He picked her up and put her on the chamber pot. He rinsed off, "Who is next?"

They were fighting to push the others into the room and Olivana lost out. Jarronus grabbed her and picked her up and slid into her and slowly made love to her against the wall.

40 minutes later and He filled her cunt up some more. He quickly turned her around and pulled out with a pop. He worked his cock back into nether-hole. She moaned out. He got seated and started stroking her good and bent her forward and sped up as she locked down and blasted into her.

He carried her passed out form to the chamber pot. She woke when he slid it out quickly. Jarronus looked over at her as he rinsed off. He walked over and put a small amount of healing into her and she moaned and smiled.

He picked her up and carried her into bed where the ladies had already put Mirama. He grabbed the lube and Brima, "Your next. You have been wanting it for weeks now."

She nodded as he slid into her from behind with her bent over. He prepared her ass again and got his fist into it again and she wailed out and he unloaded. He pulled out with a quick pop. Lubed up his cock real quick, extracted his hand, and slid in to the hilt on her and rode her for all she was worth.

He finally sprayed into her bowels and pulled out halfway through and shot it across her back and turned on the shower. He flipped her over and held her gaping holes up under the showerhead and truly filled her up. He flipped her back over and kissed her full on the mouth. He smiled. "Chamber pot for you in case anything is left behind."

He grabbed Zirra, "Your turn again."

She sighed, "We will have to look at adding four more wives."

He smiled, "We can discuss it. Not tonight." He picked her up and took her to the shower. She washed off his cock and he slid it back into her. "Twenty minutes or an hour?"

She looked at him, "Twenty minutes and yes I know what that means for both holes."

He lifted her up and had her sitting on his arms and hammered her cunt for close to 30 minutes before unloading into her. She groaned out, "Gods what have we just signed ourselves up for?"

He kissed her and she moaned into his mouth.

He pulled out and started working it into her ass with just his cum for lubricant. She finally slid down and moaned. He threw some lube on around the base and started stroking her ass hard and fast while she held on for dear life. Fifteen minutes later when she slammed close the vise. He lost it and filled her up and stayed inside her until it finished. She was passed out against him. He carried her over and pulled out quickly. Which woke her up as her bowels emptied.

Jarronus washed up and finger-waved her back in. Jarronus looked at her, "Use your hands. Let us see how bad this is. The Gods wanted me to have a constitution item. It could have been worse."

She jerked him off through two more. Then the others came in and took turns doing two at a time. After 22, it finally drooped for all of five minutes and they groaned. They were covered in seed. He turned on the water and they washed up. He looked at them, "That is 32 with what we did."

He helped to walk them into bed. Jarronus dressed and they looked at him. Brima asked, "Where are you going?"

He smiled, "I have a sorcerer to return to the Academy. I thought I might get a cleric for the four of you. I think Mirama is out of healing already."

They nodded. He got dressed and unsealed the room and walked out. He chuckled to himself. While strapping on his sword, and he stood at the entryway.

Jarronus looked at young Silver Flute, "Unsecure entryway."

Silver Flute looked at Jarronus, "You have a lot of security."

Jarronus handed him his tube and he read it. "My sister married the Knight champion of Corellon Larethian?"

Jarronus nodded. He opened the portal. Karti'Ros alerted, "Danger." He pulled him back, "Wait."

Jarronus stepped out. He had six moon elves with weapons drawn out. Three dead guards. He looked at them, "Big mistake." They went to charge him and he fried them with chain lightning. He sighed. As the last one fell. He got stabbed twice. He looked at the portal, "Seal portal." He walked over to the barracks and the guards were just waking up or eating. Jarronus looked at them, "Someone please explain the six dead assholes and three dead guards to me?"

The guards came out and looked at them, "These 6 showed up an hour ago. Said they had an appointment and we let them into the house to wait on the benches."

He grabbed him by the neck and held him aloft. "What part of nobody in or out do you not understand?"

He dropped him on the floor. He separated the garbage out and searched the bodies. He found House Silvertree cloak pins on them. He sighed, "Some of the disowned family members. Who is in charge of this shift?"

The guy he dropped raised a hand. He pulled him up and channeled healing into him. He looked at him, "NOBODY gets into this house without the ladies or my approval first. That includes this part of the house or the barracks you live in. They should not get past the front gate! You have the job of informing there next of kin. Get on it. You 3 out here. Silver crystal is me. Give me access when I ask for it. Any other guards use challenge questions.

In doubt ask. You five search the interior using true seeing. I know at least one of you is a mage."

He walked back, "Unseal portal."

He waved Silver Flute forward. Jarronus looked at him, "I am very protective of your sister and my other wives. Guards made a mistake in letting 6 inside the outer home. 3 paid the price. I want the bodies stripped down."

He took and unlocked the teleporter and teleported him to the Academy, "Get to class."

He teleported to the church of the Lady of Dreams.

Jarronus looked around, "I need a cleric."

The cleric looked at Jarronus, "Those wounds do not look bad in fact they are healing rather quickly."

Jarronus asked him, "You have healing and divination?"

The cleric nodded, "Will you be making a donation?"

Jarronus called into the crystal, "Open!"

He teleported the Cleric into his home. He turned on the teleport blocker. Jarronus looked at him, "They are dead." Jarronus extended a hand and opened the portal. He walked him forward.

The cleric looked at me, "You did not answer my question."

Jarronus shook his head, "I am the Champion of Corellon Larethian my ancestor the Knight Paladin gave a fortune to the church for the paladin order. By what right do you ask that question of anyone walking into the church for services?"

He looked at Jarronus, "The new Grand Cleric made it a requirement."

Jarronus thought, "Lady of Dreams tell me the church is not hurting for money."

He heard a response, "No they are not. They have more than you do. BEFORE you gave money away."

Jarronus walked the man upstairs, "Start healing my wives and divine children. We were married by the Lady of Dreams last night. I will talk with you Grand Cleric before I drop him from 50,000 feet outside the main gate."

He looked at Jarronus, "This is highly unusual."

He pulled off the top of his armor and shirt. He looked at his chest and went to work. He looked at Jarronus and wrote down a list for each lady. They were all asleep.

He nodded, "Now back to the church."

Jarronus dressed and they walked outside. "Seal entryway, seal portal override by others allowed in for one day."

The portal closed up. Jarronus undid the teleport blocker, "Will contact you when I am ready to come back." Jarronus took him straight back to where he took him from. Several city guards were walking about.

Jarronus looked at him, "Take me to this idiot Grand Cleric. Guards if you are trying to figure out what happened with this one, I would ask for you to stand back and watch."

He thought, "Just this idiot or all of them?"

She sighed, "All of them. All with billions in their accounts."

The cleric took Jarronus to a grand, almost throne-like chair. Jarronus walked straight up to the elf and pulled him out of the chair. Two Paladins went to make a move, "Meet us in the church for Corellon Larethian. He carried the elf into the church with one hand.

He walked him toward the 'throne' of the other high cleric. That High Cleric yelled out, "Seize the elf!"

Jarronus called out, "Paladins stand down or face the wrath of the Gods!"

He stuck out a tube toward the paladin and walked up to the other cleric and dropped the first cleric into his lap, "Makes it easy for me to run both of you through. Why are you asking for donations to the church?"

The Cleric to Corellon Larethian looked at Jarronus, "Because it is the will of the Gods."

Then looked at the other Grand Cleric for the Lady of Dreams, "Our coffers are running low."

Jarronus looked at the Paladin, "Pick these two up and put them in shackles."

He handed them to the man. The cleric of Corellon Larethian looked at Jarronus, "By what right do you do this?"

He looked at him, "As the Master Trainer of Blade Singer. A Count of the Court and more importantly to you as the Knight Champion to Corellon Larethian. A direct descendant of the mother of paladins.

The former Grand Cleric of The Lady of Dreams was a Distant Aunt of mine back in the days of Eldar. The Knight Paladin Champion is a direct descendant as well of course. If you know the story of the Mother of Paladin's atonement then I have no need to tell you what your lives will be like. You!"

As he pointed to the other Paladin, "Get other paladins and bring the rest of the Grand Clerics to the Palace under arrest!"

The one paladin nodded to the other. He handed Jarronus his paperwork back. Jarronus looked at him, "When did this charging for services start occurring?"

The Paladin looked at him, "Last week."

Jarronus nodded, "Gather." He joined him and Jarronus teleported the four of them to the Palace, "You can walk or I will drag you!" They walked forward. Jarronus held the manacles tightly. They got closer to the throne and the Grand Cleric to Corellon Larethian drew his sword as Jarronus grabbed his hand twisted his arm back

He then punched him in the elbow snapping his arm. The Grand Cleric dropped the sword. The Queen watched this, "What is going on here?"

He looked at the Queen, "Your Majesty, as a great uncle of yours was the head of the church for Corellon Larethian and I had a Great Aunt who was the predestined Grand Cleric for the Lady of Dreams. You could imagine my surprise when I asked these two why they were asking for donations for services.

I got a 'direction from Corellon Larethian' from one and 'our coffers are low' from the other. I think coffers over 150 billion in gold coins are far from low. These are not the only two. According to the Lady of Dreams, all grand clerics are doing this. I request they be placed under arrest, and their books need to be audited.

To check for embezzlement to their personal account or house accounts. If they are patrons of their house then that is a problem. This one just drew a sword on me and attacked me in a patron-on-patron attack. Not just that. In your Open Court where he knew I was bringing him to see you. I challenge either one of them to heal his broken arm."

The Queen looked at them, "Can you heal the broken arm?"

The Grand Cleric for the Lady of Dreams spoke, "He has magic suppressing manacles on us."

Jarronus nodded, He walked over, "With your permission, I will hold him at sword point while he attempts to repair the arm. I would not want him attempting to cast or use a nefarious object on you, Your Majesty."

She looked at the Grand Cleric, "You will be able to perform this task?"

He looked back and forth, "I do not know if I can work under that kind of threat."

Jarronus chuckled, "You have to have spent time in battle healing under combat conditions. I am sure your records reflect that."

He just glared at Jarronus. Jarronus sighed, "If I might be allowed to take these two to a cell and see if they can fix the arm. Or the war room." She nodded, "Take them to the war room. I will have the others meet you."

He nodded, "You should be aware my wives sleep with three children in each. If they follow through on their threat, they will want me to find an additional 4 wives."

She looked at him, "8 wives?"

He nodded, "What they stated, your Majesty. Last night, well this morning really as I have yet to go to sleep. We can discuss it further in the war room if you like."

Queen Goldeagle nodded, "We will be up shortly. The two grand clerics in the gallery should be placed under arrest and taken to the War Room."

He looked back and shouted, "STOP! Do not touch that blade. He took the scabbard and sheathed the sword using the end of his own. He looked at the Queen, "Another point of discussion, Your Majesty."

Jarronus handed it to the paladin, "Do not try and draw that sword."

He nodded. He pulled them up the stairs and into the war room.

---

A blue dragon walked into the layer of the Dragon of Bone, "The clerics have been discovered in the elven lands by the elven gods champion. Those we turned and those who followed them in their greed. They are wanting the last neutral to interrogate them, Great Lord."

The Dracolich looked over, "Launch, attack waves 1-3 on them. Add a15-minute separation between groups. The Elven Palace small force of the younger ones looking to prove themselves, the Dragon Kingdom, I want this neutral dragon that remains targeted to keep her out of their minds. Then the elven churches. Send in the human champion to find the Elven Paladin champion. We will await the results of those attacks."

The Blue Dragon pulled crystals and issued orders.

---

Jarronus cast up a variant copy of the dragon interrogation cell once they got into the war room. He added advanced security. He looked at the Paladin, "Strip them naked and put them in separate cells. I left the spikes out of the first ten on each side."

He nodded, "Anything else?"

He nodded, "Detect magic on them and find any hidden gloves of storing or the like. If they have any rings or items that detect as necromancy, inform me and break the hand or fingers in question."

He nodded as Jarronus stood there with his sword drawn. He spotted the dragon runes on two of these clerics. He thought, "Dragon tracking and monitoring runes on the first two clerics."

He heard the Lady of Dreams Groan, "Ficka hell. Stand by while we discuss what to do here."

He waited for those two to be in cells. He then pointed at the other two and he did the same with them. He put them in cells across the way.

1...56789...15