Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ladies could ride my morning wood that way." They both laughed.

Serius sighed, "I am sorry it was only one night of passion. I was looking forward to many more. I assume I will die in the shelter. I want to be moved into the one for the Silver Dragon. Keep the sword in the sheath within the main house.

Let the sword know to give them access to that portal and not to harm them. Set the shelter to give them access control to all sections to Zirra, Brima, Gina, and Kora. When Zirra casts the remove petrification she is going to be freezing mad. But better to have cave than destroy the whole house.

The Lady of Dreams looked at them, "That is a good idea as the explosion will likely destroy that space. The cave is the best solution."

--

The Lady of Dreams looked over, "He has requested, with no knowledge of these discussions, to moved into an internal and existing shelter. Once in there we can cut off that shelter and end his short life while meeting your requirement while not destroying the estate as it exists today."

The One spoke, "Permitted as I monitored the interaction. His other requests are reasonable and can be granted if you so choose. Malkizid, the one who issued the challenge will never be on the material plane to face you. Your request is denied. A warning to all of you.

Do not let this happen again. Else deities will be sacrificed as well. Starting with you Malkizid. Your last warning. You and your agents in the abyss are bound there for 10,000 years. That is sure to make you popular with the greater deities. They can seek whatever punishment they choose against you as you are bound to the Abyss during this time...if you survive." In a flash, they were all sent on their way.

---

Serius looked at them, "If swimming is still a problem for you then get my Uncle the Dragon champion to help with the move. Remove any gear you can safely remove before leaving me. Should be just rings considering I took the rest of it off.

Also, bracers. Do not draw this out. The sooner the better as it will free you to mourn and find love again."

They both kissed him and left. Serius looked at the Solar, "I had an incredible night with you and we made two beautiful children. You get to watch over both of them now. Stay safe Mithiana Zintar Peace Bringer."

She walked over and started to whisper, "My true name..." He cut her off, "Stop! My sword would know it and I want you free of that. Besides, you seriously earned that name. I will always love you."

She chuckled and kissed him goodbye. She whispered, "I will always love you too."

Serius looked at the Lady of Dreams, "Have they been born yet?"

She shook her head, "Soon."

He nodded, "I stated living to 80 was not likely. Hell's I only made it past 76 because I was petrified. Please give me the sex and classes in birth order and then in the order, the Gods would like to see them as a champion. Just display the lists. The names I will learn later as I watch them born and grow."

She displayed the list and he chuckled, "Three girls and you have all three of them at the bottom of your preferred list with one male. Jazzia said you hated having a female champion.

That means they are going into harm's way almost immediately. Seven of them, one male and female infertile. That explains them being on the bottom of the list."

The Lady of Dreams just nodded as she did not want to comment on Jazzia. He looked at the list and smiled. The third one down on your preference lists, the last male who is fertile on the list.

She looked at him, "Why that one?"

He smiled, "Because if he is going to rebuild the Knights; the task I had pending and bases being built for they would have the right initial skills. The skills I did not have. He would need classes in diplomacy and etiquette. Languages. Eldar's memory and the Knight Paladin's decryption ability would both be nice. Include in some enchanting ability as he gets older and he could do wonders with the Draconic magic as well.

I feel I was chosen because I was survivable, but that task needs someone who can move in and out of the shadows easier. Has the skills to be the intelligence-gathering elf that is going to be needed."

The Lady of Dreams had a private conversation with Corellon Larethian.

---

The Lady of Dreams thought to her husband, "His choice confounded me but if we did those things for this child, he could succeed in not being hunted. His odds are far better in that regard. Especially with the divine non-detection upfront."

Corellon Larethian thought back, "We also provide him with the secondary cover I had already planned for and see how you fare with that one. See if we can get them to stop fixating on the sword, we have made that too obvious of a clue for our enemies. That was our mistake.

He made valid points and saw he was not the right one to restart them. Serius would have been good at managing them as Jarron did for us. Even better in some aspects. But we brought him in too early. Things to consider for future champions."

---

Corellon Larethian looked over and nodded, "I see where you are going with your choice. I agree with it, all of it."

Serius nodded, "What was the ruling on Lord Ugly breaking the rules? I think I have a right to know."

He smiled down at Serius, "All of his agents on the planet are cut off from getting back or communicating with him. He is cut off from the material plane and locked into his own for 10,000 years if he lives that long. Others there will likely work to destroy him. Your sacrifice will save a lot of lives.

The Queen knows it and will be prepared to award the Silverleaf Medal to your wives as you were doing heroic things before you were an adult and even on the verge of death. She can credit you with putting down the fiendish attacks the area has endured across the Kingdoms."

Serius nodded, "One last thing. While the sword is unclaimed let the Duke or Duchess in charge know you will be watching that they keep corruption out of the family and will take action against him, her, or them."

He smiled, "Already covered in the provisions by your father. With our blessing for that one."

Epilogue

Jana 1st 8355

Almost eighteen months after being petrified in his sleep it was removed. He died hours later with the shelter he occupied destroyed. The ladies put a wedding ring on him just so they would know when it happened. It was ejected from the shelter and recovered.

Mia 18th 8355

Kora gave birth to four children. Two boys and two girls. The future Duke Serions Silvertree. Followed by his sister Ginnar, brother Oliviran Silvertree, and sister Brimium Silvertree.

Mia 29th 8355

Gia gave birth to two boys and a girl. Son Zirrian Silvertree, Daughter Korina Silvertree, and son Charlus Silvertree.

Juna 27th 8359

Kora and Gia married Branis'Via Silvertree. In honor of his fallen brother, and keen eyesight they chose to marry at Silent Falls on the night of the Double Crescent. Which happened to be Serius's birthday.