Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is carrying twin boys and her grandmother told her she needed a second wife with this one." The ladies chuckled. "Something she never recommended to any woman in her tribe. That was the first 7."

Vessan asked, "Why?"

Lerian looked at her, "You have Aerdrie Faenya perform your wedding they should see something unusual."

Millia looked at Lerian, "You stayed hard through 7?"

Lerian shook his head, "No...through 10. Though her spasming and constricting brought it back really quick for 11 and 12 before I got it out of her nether-hole."

She sputtered into her drink as he had stretched out his answer. Vessan interjected, "Eldar could go 30-40. The Gods tried to tone it down but have had mixed results. Mercian was desensitized by the solution. His skin with the scales he could go an hour before climaxing once.

Kazzara said he was perpetually erect. The Gods did succeed in keeping it from becoming enraged. While capable of going like that he is not required to do that to keep his aggression in check. Most Silvertree males who are into women have 2-3 wives. I will warn you both now, nothing more than a finger in a Silvertree nether hole.

Yes, she got her hand in me once and broke several bones in that hand as well as both of her wrists from my flailing, it was a mega-climax. Kazzara said she tried two fingers once and he broke them. At least in Mercian's branch of the family where this change occurred. That includes toys as a warning from the gods. Males and females the muscled density within the nether hole muscles could seriously hurt you.

We had an uncle who was into males; amputated a male lovers' manhood the first time. Getting it out was a challenge until he had a bowel movement. The family cleric did the regeneration for the man but he did not stay after that. A great aunt who was into women did not adhere to the toy rule.

She had to get knocked unconscious to relax enough for them to pull the fragments out. She finally had one custom made in metal. It was, obviously, very inflexible. She gave it to that uncle after his amputation issue. He lived a very lonely life after that and died in the war. Fighting alongside Mercian."

Cresena looked at Lerian, "Did you know all of this?"

Lerian shook his head, "I never read Mercian's journal; only the new blade wielder. The adults kept a lot of information away until you become an adult. Which obviously had not occurred until recently. Normally your parents provide that information."

Cresena looked at him, "Your sister told me about never exceeding a finger but not why. Until now. How did she get her hand out?"

Vessan rolled her eyes, "I drank a potion which made me ethereal. It was a great thing as my bowels literally exploded on the ethereal plane."

The ladies laughed while Lerian shook his head.

Lerian looked at her, "You lost your shit in the ethereal plane. Good to know."

The ladies laughed at his teasing of Vessan.

---

They stayed, talked, and laughed for several hours. They learned of Millia's lost love; a battle cleric to the Lady of Dreams. The wife left behind who married again a few months ago. Her rough childhood and the loss of her mother and father, both casualties of this war as well.

Millia was intrigued and attracted to them but she wanted to take it slow. At least as slow as time permitted. When Millia had time, she came to the Capital and spent time visiting House Silvertree, looked over the training facilities, and the room Charlus built to work through his aggression.

They spent time sparing using training swords. Millia discovered the hole in their training; fighting dual weapon users were not covered in the Paladin only training environment. Let alone one who moved around as he moved.

They spent evening meals with her at the inn where they drank, ate, and talked. Almost 2 months went by before Millia finally realized she loved being with them. As per her order, her marriage was tied to Lerian.

Millia had her requirement to find another fertile male if she was still fertile. If she became infertile, she could remain in the marriage if Lerian had passed. This test would be done after she delivered any current babies.

---

Lerian was at Silent Falls again. He took a knee as he saw the lady approach. She smiled, "Please rise. I know your dream and what you wish to ask of me. You will find an identical ring on your wife's ring finger to use for the ceremony. I am happy to see you saving one of my paladins.

Just between us. Ginnar's tale was a sad one and I should have done more to try and save her or guide her better. That was what led me to forgive her as I had to forgive myself in not guiding her better in regards to that lover of hers working to undermine the will of the gods.

She died less than 5 years later working as an adventurer; she wanted away from Charlus as he scared the hell out of her. She spent time retraining before she was sent back to have a noble life.

She returned to become one of my Paladins herself. My 'price' on her spirit if you will to 'atone' for her portion of that mess. She died early in this conflict but had a much better and longer life overall. She was infertile and never married. She did not remember Ginnar until after she passed and then she understood duty and reverence to the Gods. Those two are together now.

Ginnar is with us now having passed when Charlus died, we did not bar that entry from his book, but it was a hard lesson for each of us. She helped to save many lives during her atonement. The talk on Ginnar and her lover was for your ears only and not a journal.

Your wish that Millia becomes infertile before you are gone. She will only have so many children. Millia should already be infertile well before then. If she has not, Millia will become infertile so she may remain with your other wife in the marriage.

I know their dreams and they want to ravage each other. She already believes you will be champion based on the skills and observations she has made of you. Millia will be very happy about you becoming champion. She will have one child that is very important to me.

When she seeks her students, she will find 3 and hold a spot open for her own daughter. Millia will become my master trainer as there is much you can do to aid her in the training of her squires. On your wedding night do not forget your first wife. Keep her involved but let her watch when she wants too. Wake and start your day. Your wedding will be in a few days."

Lerian smiled, "Thank you for taking the time to address these concerns for me, Dear Lady. Also for letting me know what happened to Ginnar. She did succeed in shifting the focus."

The Lady of Dreams motioned, "You should return to your planning."

---

They had one of Lerian's cousins to the Lady of Dreams church perform the wedding as her vows were complex. Millia made two requests. She wanted to be ravished by them to know what that was like. The second was to limit the marriage to the 3 of them until they had a good grasp of what worked for them.

They agreed to both requests and with only a few weeks remaining in her timeline to maintain her paladin status they married at House Silvertree estates by the Blade Wielders waterfall.

---

They ate after the ceremony and retired to their room and sealed the door, including sound. He looked at Millia, "This will be different than when Cresena and I did this."

Millia smiled, "How so?"

Lerian smiled, "Because she will be involved and she has toys to add to the mix."

Millia smiled, "Good."

Lerian looked at Cresena, "Give her instructions on doing oral on a male." He stood there while Millia was on her knees with a cock in her hand. Then her lips and mouth for the first time in her life. With the instruction given and while he watched Cresena rubbing all over her back and played with Millia's tits, it did not take long for Lerian to be ready to unload.

Lerian warned her, "What you cannot take give to Cresena or wear it."

She sped up her jacking motion and he unloaded. Into her mouth and then across her tits as Cresena was out of position. He smiled and pointed at the bed, "On the bed. Clean her up lover."

Cresena went to cleaning up her chest when he grabbed Cresena's hips and fucked her fast and hard while she worked at cleaning. He smiled as he got close, "You are about to get your cunt sucked out by a paladin."

Cresena clamped down on him and came hard as the idea turned her on. He rubbed her clit and blasted his seed into her already pregnant womb. He dropped to his knees and attacked Millia's cunt and she wailed out a loud climax and he was all over her clit and ass.

She was quickly silenced when Cresena dropped a thigh on either side and Millia's head and Millia attacked her cunt like a starved wolf. Lerian stood up and grabbed her calves and measured off to find she had no hymen. She was tight and he remembered her saying something about a horse-riding accident. He worked his way down slowly.

He got to the bottom. He took it slow and built up speed on her. He kept going for 45 minutes before launching his first massive load into her cunt. He started up again as Cresena moved off and caught her breath.

Lerian looked at her, "Ok lover, she has one in her and I am starting the second. I will keep going until she says to stop or I hit 7."

Cresena nodded, "7, no backing out now. Millia moaned out as he fucked her faster. She was filled on the fifth one.

Lerian looked at Cresena. "She does not have the capacity to hold any more at the moment. Get down here. I will pull out and you can clean her out some. Then I will give her 2 more into her overstuffed pussy." Cresena came around, Lerian got on top of Millia and folded her over and kissed her long and hard. He lifted his hips up and Cresena got lip-locked on her cunt to empty it out. She sucked it off like his cock.

Millia wailed out and shuttered from the attack. Cresena grabbed his cock and shoved him back into Millia's cunt. He then fucked her fast and hard through 2 more climaxes over the next hour. He pulled out and Cresena was all over her cunt again. Lerian slid up and cradled Millia's head as he slid his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head and jacked his cock while she snaked a finger into his nether hole.

She backed off when she climaxed and then returned to it. He warned her, "Swallow it all if you can. She held her breath and sucked down wave after wave but it came out from around her lips. He pulled back and put the last of it on her face. He looked at Cresena, "She needs to be cleaned up and her nether hole has to be prepared. When you do the one you know where to put the other one."

He grabbed a tube of lube and tossed it onto the bed.

"I will go and get us some food to snack upon."

He slid on his pants and unsealed the door. He went to the table, "Cheese and fruit tray. Two bottles of wine, a pitcher of mead with glasses and plates for three. It took him two trips getting it to get everything to the room and made it in time to watch Cresena slide both hands into Millia as he sealed the room again. She wailed out long and hard and sprayed the bed and passed out. He lubed up his cock after dropping his pants and stepping out of them.

Lerian sat in the chair, "Give her a moment to recover. Rest your nether hole on here and take it for a ride while I eat." She smiled and came over. She slowly worked his lubed cock into her nether hole. She hit bottom and rocked back and forth for a good 40 minutes. Millia woke and smiled, "She has an unattended pussy for you."

Lerian picked Cresena up and put her cunt over Millia's waiting mouth. Cresena wailed out from the attention.

He then spent 10 minutes pounding the fuck out of her nether-hole. He launched his seed deep into her bowls. She wailed out another climax and tried to squeeze his cock off in her nether hole. He pulled back as Cresena passed out. Lerian moved her off to the side and went to the other end of the bed and bent Millia over it. He lubed up his hands. Lerian worked them both into her and she moaned out and sprayed the side of the bed.

Lerian gave her a few thrusts with his hands. He straightened out his hand and then slid them out as he slid his cock into her ass to the hilt. He whispered to her, "You take that lube now and get both your hands into her. That should wake her up."

Lerian kissed her shoulder as she pulled Cresena into position. "We giving you everything you wanted?"

She nodded. Lerian smiled, "Or was it more you need a good pounding?"

She looked over, "Fucking take me you stud."

He pounded her ass for 2 and a half hours. He was still hard. He looked at Cresena who played with herself and watched the show. He smiled, "Put your strap-on on and we will get you to work."

He stayed in her ass and picked her up and sat down. Cresena came over with her toy and slid into Millia's cunt. Lerian laid her back and held her legs wide. "Fuck her good and hard while kissing her the whole time."

She got into position and he snaked one hand in-between them. He got a nipple from each of them and rubbed them together and pinched them together. He started thrusting from the bottom once Cresena set the pace. He finally unloaded into her bowels again and started to go soft but it did not last. The scene was just too erotic. He rolled them to the side and pulled out of her nether-hole.

He added a few drops of lube and slid back into Cresena's nether hole. He stood on his knees and pounded into both of them. This went on for another half an hour until he slammed forward and shot a massive load of seed into her bowels. She groaned out and shuttered. Lerian pulled her off of Millia and took her to the shower room. Lerian placed her ass over the chamber pot.

He pulled out and let her groan out another climax as she pushed it all out. He moved back into the room. He sat Millia on the portable chamber pot and fed her his cock to clean up. He whispered to her, "Was in both of your nether holes."

She moaned out. He backed away and rubbed her clit fast and hard and she came again while holding onto his shoulders. He stopped long enough to get her some food and wine. She was still on the chamber pot.

She looked at Lerian, "That was incredible."

Lerian smiled, "Not done yet. Tonight, it is mostly about bringing you in and breaking in those tight paladin holes."

She chuckled, "They do not feel so tight at the moment."

Lerian smiled. "We will slow it down for a moment. We have more to go around before getting some sleep. Then we will see if you can walk into the shower without any healing in the morning."

She smiled, "I will take that challenge. It is not out of the room or across a village but a few steps in her shoes."

Lerian walked over and took her dishes. Cresena finished eating. Lerian looked at her, "Lube that up. I am going to lay in the middle of the bed and she is going to ride my cock and your strap-on at the same time. I am going to put one more load into that cunt of hers tonight and you will stay in her nether hole until I do. Then she can spend this night with my cock sheathed in her.

Cresena smiled, "I nearly forgot you did that with me on my wedding night. It was a good way to end the night."

Lerian smiled, "I fucked you nice and slow while you slept on me and gave you another load."

She smiled, "I know you did. I expect you to repeat it for our new lover."

Lerian smiled, "You like sucking on paladin cunt."

Cresena laughed, "Yes."

Lerian looked at Millia, "Being with a woman as good as you hoped for?"

She smiled, "Better with the two of you. I love the taste of her. Even what I licked off you from our nether-holes."

Lerian walked over and picked her up and rolled into bed after Cresena moved the chamber pot out of the way. He slid into her and she curled up on his chest, Cresena slid into her nether hole. She was tired and hugged him tightly.

Lerian chuckled, "Change of plans I see. Try and sleep this way. I will give you the slow fuck you want. Cresena using that toy and your hands wherever you want."

That was what they did. Lerian gave her a slow fuck which came faster than he expected from watching Cresena make love to her at the same time. 45 minutes into it and he unloaded into her again and she moaned out a sleepy climax. Cresena stayed on top while they slept. He awoke several hours later with the 2 of them in the same position but both stared at him.

Lerian smiled, "Good morning."

Millia smiled, "You know you fucked me slowly twice more in your sleep."

Lerian chuckled as Cresena smiled, "He has done that to me many nights. We tried it with him buried in my nether-hole for the evening. One night; I knew it would never happen again. My ass was so sore and full it took everything I had not to shit on the bed, I got onto the portable at the edge of the bed. Two nights from now it's your turn for that."

Millia nodded, "I love you both. I hope I am infertile before you pass on Lerian. That way I can stay with my other lover and not have to remarry. By the way, I have two boys and a girl in me."

Lerian smiled, "Cannot divine classes I know."

She smiled. "The girl is special, she will be a psionic paladin, infertile. Most likely one of the others will train her because I will only be fifteen years into sixty years of training."

Lerian kissed her, "Not what the lady told me. She said you would hold that position for that daughter."

She looked at Lerian and smiled, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yes. As you become her Master Trainer because of the things I have been working to teach you."

Cresena pulled out of her nether hole. Cresena came down and kissed Lerian. Then the ladies kissed each other. He reached over and undid the straps on her toy. He lifted Millia off of his cock and got Cresena onto it. She rode him fast and hard for an hour until he exploded into her.

He smiled, "That is how I have normally started my day. You 2 will have to figure out a new routine. I love you both. I have ravaged you both after marrying you both. I have fertilized children into you both. Now it is time for Millia to walk into the shower."

Cresena smiled, "You know I did not add those nocturnal climaxes to the count. I had 7 more and you had 3. That was 18 and 70. Last night was fun though; helping to be one of the ones to ravage her."

They watched Millia slide onto the chamber pot and relieve herself. She eyed the floor. "My legs do not want to move."

Lerian smiled and walked over. He put her feet on the floor and helped her stand and kissed her. She was very wobbly. She smiled at Lerian, "I loaded all healing spells where I could. Except for the divination.

Which is always loaded being I am a servant of the Lady of Dreams. I knew the two of you loved me that first day. That was why I went to the bar and drank a whole glass before coming back. Someone who could love a paladin so easily."

Lerian smiled, "Descendent of the Mother Paladins and the first Knight Paladin Champion. My family has a healthy respect for them."

They walked to the shower room and started without Millia just getting cleaned up. She made it in 30 minutes. He smiled, "You had 2 of us ravaging you."

Millia smiled, "Give it time and we can decide if another is a wise idea. In no hurry."

Lerian flipped her over and helped to clean her out and put her on the chamber pot.

Lerian smiled, "Heal yourself up and see if my accomplice needs any healing."

Cresena smiled, "It is all you. Throw everything you got on it because you are not leaving this room today. I got one night of bed rest with divine assistance to keep it from being 2."

Lerian smiled, "You need more. I will get my cousin our house cleric. You will not be the first to receive healing after a wedding night."

She laughed and then healed herself up. She still moved slowly but it was a hundred times faster than before.

1...56789...22