Sily Gets a Job

Story Info
A Silky Adventure.
1.5k words
4.03
18.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers

"Girls, I think it's about time ya'll got jobs and learned the value of a dollar," said George, our owner.

"Duh," I replied, "A dollar is worth one dollar."

Jess rolled her eyes and smiled, "Yeah and five dollars is exactly five times that much."

"Unless things are on sale!" I concluded. We high fived at our brilliance.

"I mean you need to learn how to earn money and pay for stuff," he tried to be serious.

"Silly boy, that's why God made credit cards," said Jess, and we low fived this time.

"And who pays the credit card bills?" he asked.

"Don't ask me, that's your job," and I shrugged elaborately.

I'm Silky, and I'm 5' tall, 20 years old, and red/green -- hair /eyes, not the other way. Jess is a giant (compared to me) and has long blond hair and blue eyes. But I have bigger tits. We live with George.

"I mean it. I want both of you to find some sort of work, and earn some money of your own. Jess, with your major in English Lit, you can probably work for a book store. Silky, you're certified as a life guard by the Red Cross. You can work for the local rec department. I want ya'll to go apply for jobs; they don't have to be those, but get one somewhere."

So here that's why I was filling out the stupid forms on the brumal verge at the YMCA to be a stupid lifeguard at their stupid indoor pool.

After I finished them, Mr. Thompson, the Director, asked me some more questions. He's almost as short as I am, and his head is as bald as Jessie's labia.

"There are several things I don't understand here, Miss... uh, Silky. For starters, you didn't put down a last name."

"Oh, I don't use that."

"Well, we still have to know it, we have to have a name to put on a pay check."

"They know me at the bank. I get money there all the time. They'll cash it with Silky, I'm sure."

"Let's try this. What's your father's name?"

"Who knows? I never see him anyway."

"Were your parents married when you were born?"

"Well duh, how could I remember that? I would have just been born."

"Silky, you are not being clear with me; do you want a job or not?"

"Fine! Rodd, Are you satisfied?"

"So your full name is Silky Rodd?"

"Yes, but I hate it. I hate my father and my mother, and I refuse to use their name."

"Moving on, what is all this scribbling where it asks for sex?"

"That form doesn't have near enough room. I mean like F -- I fuck pretty much every night, but M-Masturbate? Seriously, it depends on my mood, the day's events, and whether or not I've fucked. How can I put all of that in that little space?"

"All we were asking is your gender."

"Oh! Well that's a silly question then. Do you have any doubt as to my gender?"

"No, no I don't. Let's just say female and leave out all the other info."

"Fine!" I was a little uncooperative.

"You're certified in CPR, right?"

"Yes sir, I made a 100 on the test."

"Have you ever done CPR on a drowning victim?"

"No, but it's the same, isn't it?"

"It can be slightly different. Here, I'll lie down, and you pretend I've inhaled a lot of water and you've pulled me out of the pool. Do CPR on me."

"Shouldn't I call 911 first?" I knew my stuff.

"Just skip all that and go to the mouth to mouth."

So I knelt over him and pinched his nose and put my mouth over his. As I blew air into his mouth, his tongue snaked into my mouth, and began to roam around. I sat back.

"We didn't have tongues in my CPR course!"

"That's why we have to check all this. Drowning people will panic and fight for air. Frequently you have to keep pushing their tongue away with yours. They also grab you. Try it again."

So I bent over him and played tongue tag for about fifteen minutes. His breath smelled like garlic, pu! He squeezed my boobs in a pantomime of a drowning person. I didn't know they always went for your chest or crotch!

When we sat up, I saw that I have kept oxygen flowing well enough to tent up his shorts. That ought to count for something.

"Did I do it right?" I asked.

"You probably will need some practice, but you did fine. Now you can swim without difficulty?"

"Oh, sure!"

"I'll need to see you swim at least four laps."

So I peeled off my jeans and top. I was wearing a white thong.

"Is that...uh, what you usually swim in?"

"Oh,no. I usually swim nude, but I didn't want to offend anyone."

"Well, since no one is here right now, I'd like to see you swim in your most comfortable setting, so you can shed your suit."

"I won't get in trouble?"

"No, I promise."

So I stripped off my suit and dove in. I swam a quick individual medley, butterfly, and then backstroke, then a front flip into breast stroke, and finished with the crawl. I'm pretty fast in the water.

"How's that?" I asked.

"It was great, you swim really beautifully!" Yeah, like he wasn't even looking at my ass. "Since we should be careful about offending anyone, perhaps you should slip back into your suit before you get out."

He dropped my bikini into the water, and I did a surface dive, and rolled like an otter pulling it on. As I climbed out, of course, it being thin white material, it was wet and utterly transparent. His eyes almost came out of his head, and my nipples knew the air was colder than the water.

"Now I suppose you want to inspect my pubic hair for lice," I huffed.

He turned very red. "Why do you say that?"

"Well, the stupid government regulations, of course. At McDonalds the manager had to check me for lice, and then do like double body cavity searches for drugs, and then I had to prove I could empty the hot oil in an emergency."

"Empty the hot oil?"

"Yeah, like if there was a fire. What's really stupid is that you do that by sucking on this hose, and even though I had to prove I could do it, they didn't even have one of the stupid hoses. They'd get in real trouble if there WAS a fire." I stared at the ground, pondering the stupidity of McDonalds.

"So what did you do?"

"The manager said his penis was the same size as the hose, which is pretty small if you ask me, but as a special favor he let me show how hard I could suck on it, and after I made him cum he said I had plenty of lung power. I don't even think he could tell from that, I think he just wanted me to suck him off!" I stamped my little foot at the thought of that trickster!

"Well, actually, there are a lot of regulations like those. He was probably telling you the truth. I'm required to do all the lice and body cavity stuff just like him."

"I figured as much!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "But you don't have grease fires here, do you?"

"No, but we have to show that our lifeguards can suck water out of someone's lungs, and can you believe it, a penis is just the right size for you to demonstrate that with."

"So I need to suck you off as well?"

"Afraid so, but let's do that after I complete the inspections, ok?"

"My daddy's gonna beat my butt for only getting two interviews done in a whole day." I blew a plume of hair straight up, a brief damp flame from my head.

"I thought you didn't have a daddy."

"No, I don't have a real father. My daddy is who I live with, George Rabbit."

"George Rabbit of Rabbit Industries?"

"Yeah, that's him. The City Councilman....Person." I try to be politically correct.

"Well, I tell you what, Silky, I think I can take your word for all that other stuff. You don't need to tell your daddy anything about the testing, because I might get in trouble if I don't do them, but you've already had them today."

"Not even check my pussy?"

"No, that's fine. Listen, you can start work any day you want. You're hired!"

My first job! I threw my arms around him and hugged him really hard. His dick wasn't hard at all anymore.

"But, uh, see if you can't get a one piece suit. I understand, but there're some real prudes around here."

"No problem, Boss!" I replied with a salute. A real job and I got it all on my own!

OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers