Silya & The Dragon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have you like this, Silya," He lowered his head and nuzzled her wavy ash blonde hair to hang over her shoulder with his nose. He let his tongue trail over her back, from her tail bone to between her shoulder blades as he pushed himself farther into her.

Silya shivered in delight and moaned as she stretched to accommodate his girth. The dildo had nothing on his size, but somehow her body took him in so willingly. "Ahh!" She cried out as he thrust into her then, a gentle thrust that had him bottom out, his pointed head touching her cervix. She shuddered as her pussy both ached and felt like heaven at the same time. "I like it like this," She breathed, "I forgot how much you stretch me. It feels so good..."

It took all of Rok's strength not to tear her apart in his lust. He wanted to use her wildly, but she was fragile and he had to restrain himself. Today, he would be gentle and slow, and make it a pleasure for her. He figured last time she had been pushed past her limits too soon, and he didn't want that again. He wanted her to want him. He growled low as he gripped her tiny waist, a waist that seemed to have gotten smaller from the last time he had truly taken her appearance in.

His hips rocked back slowly, and then forward again. Each time he withdrew he could feel her body tense and squeeze him tight. Despite that less than half of his length was buried within her body, it was enough stimulation for him.

Silya moaned beneath the golden dragon, rocking her hips back against him to grind on his hot, wet length. With each of his thrusts, she shivered as her body adjusted to him and sent sensation after sensation through her. It was like electricity, a sharp pain from being stretched but a clenching in her belly as she wanted more. In frustration and need she pushed back as hard as she could on him, her climax building as she felt him hit her cervix again, and she wanted him to push on. She could feel the familiar cramps of it stretching as his tip pressed ever so slightly into it, but he withdrew it and only stayed within her stretched pussy.

Rok's dick twitched and he moaned as Silya grinded on him, and he lost it then and thrust one last time into her before he came. His cum spilled out from between them with a great force, stringy ropes of it dripping down from where he was partially buried into her.

Silya gasped as her pussy was suddenly flooded with cum. With each powerful spurt, his cock seemed to leap forward inside of her. It felt amazing, but her orgasm had yet to be fufilled. Even as she grinded on him and bounced along his length as he came, it wasn't enough. With his grip tightening slightly on her waist, he held her in place and she was forced to stop. Her sex tingled and pulsed, even her clitoris aching for more stimulation. She didn't want to touch herself though, she wanted release from Rok, and was disappointed and full of sexual frustration suddenly.

His cum flowed down her legs quickly, and when he withdrew from her it gushed out all at once, the hot sticky mess pooling around her knees and completely covering her sex. She bit her lip and closed her eyes only for a moment as she actually relished the situation, but it was brief and she sat back on her legs, turning her head to look at Rok sharply. She was practically glaring without meaning to.

"Is that it?" She asked, her lips and face flushed. "I didn't even cum! How could you cum so quick? If this is considered make-up sex, forget about making up." She huffed and crossed her arms over her small, bare chest. It felt smaller than she remembered, and she really wondered if she had lost that much weight, but she pushed that out of her mind and turned from Rok.

Rok gave a low, deep chuckle, which he saw right away seemed to irritate her farther. "Silya," He called, but she started talking in her sexual frustration again.

"I thought a dragon would be different than a human man! I thought you could actually be someone who cares about my pleasure as much as I cared about yours!"

Rok kept himself calm, not reacting in a way she would expect. He nuzzled at her neck, "Silya,"

"Stop it, just forget it." She tried to brush Rok off, but he pushed her over and as she rolled over to stare at him and lash out with another string of verbal attacks, she literally bit her tongue and blushed, his erection sticky with his cum, but standing at full attention. She couldn't bring herself to say anything and instead stared up at him sheepishly.

Rok got a firm grip on her hips and scooted her forward, pushing his tip at her slick opening, still covered and dripping with his semen. "Dragons often have sex for several rounds. It can last for hours... Is that what you want?" He arched his neck down and licked at her lips that were parted with both shock and anticipation.

"Yes," She spat out rather quickly, surprising even herself. "I want your cum to make my belly swell like last time. It was strange, and there was nothing like it in this world." She closed her eyes as she laid back, remembering her hips and groin area had ached when she walked for several days after their sex last time. She didn't mind that now though, and all of her wanted it again.

"I was afraid I had caused you too much pain last time. Dragons don't normally mate with humans, if they ever have. It's nowhere in our history, so exploring and pushing your limits compared to a dragon's was risky. Last time I couldn't help myself." He pushed into her then, his hard erection aching once again for her tight canal to envelope him. Her muscles squeezing and massaging him as he pushed into her was heavenly, and he let out a low hiss.

"It seems I can handle it," She breathed heavily. She arched her back as he thrust harder into her, bottoming out quickly, but persisting. She felt him touch her cervix once again, but this time he was pushing into it. It was a sharp pain, but tolerable. She seemed to open for him unnaturally, but she wanted it and she threw her head back and shut her eyes tightly. It gave way to her orgasm building quickly, and as he withdrew she wanted nothing but for him to be inside of her faster. As he thrust back into her she half moaned and half screamed in her pleasure, his firm grasp on her hips keeping her from squirming too much.

He pulled her farther down on his erection, and more of his pre-cum spilled from him, mixing with her juices and his semen from before. He could feel her vagina contracting around him, in a seeming confusion of whether to push him out or willingly accept his invasion. He pushed farther into her with every thrust, until he had worked his way into the start of her womb, where his second orgasm built and his thrusts became short.

He watched his bulge stretch her belly to its shape. Silya suddenly seemed to be highly out of touch with what was happening, but she was moaning, although a bit limp beneath him. Her legs were spread wide and with each of his small thrusts, he felt her pussy gush. All of her was massaging Rok's entire length now, and it felt too good for either of them to stop.

Rok languidly rocked into her until she came, holding himself back until her body spasmed and jerked beneath him and she rocked her hips wildly, even in his tight hold. He gave a few large thrusts into her then, slow and easy, pulling out from her until just his head remained inside of her, and then he buried himself into her entirely. Her cervix and womb accepted him with ease and her pussy contracted around him, and he came with her, filling her to the brim as rope after rope shot with a great force into her body. Silya's moans and his grunts subsided after a few momts.

When he was done several minutes later, Silya was softly panting and gazing at her rounded belly. He nuzzled her face as he withdrew from her, licking her cheek and neck briefly in affection, her skin salty and sweet from the sweat that collected like morning dew upon it.

Silya ran her hand over her newly swollen stomach, her skin taut. She looked several months pregnant, but it didn't seem to faze either of them much. She was amazed that her body accommodated all of his seed, and she was still taking in that her lover was really a dragon. Her hips and pelvis ached, but her whole body felt as if it were glowing from her release. She saw Rok was still hard and grinned mischievously up at him.

With determination she sat up despite her aches, and looked at him with eyes that were swimming in lust. Quite simply, she said, "More." And he was upon her without hesitation, wrapping his great, muscular arms and wings around her.

*****

Silya wasn't sure how her body had accommodated all of his seed, and she was filled with wonder. Her womb had stretched more, and she didn't think it could so quickly. Her stomach now stretched so she looked five or six months pregnant, and she was a little on edge in a weird way from the preview if what she could look like if she were with child. There was a point when she had to push Rok off and actually beg him to stop. Her body had been covered in sweat and sticky dragon cum, and she had been sated and too sore to continue. He probably could have continued, but he sensed her exhaustion and stopped, and brought her to the lake below their dwelling.

"Why does it take so long for your seed to come back out of me?" She asked Rok quietly, whose arms she was resting once more as they waded through the lake below, waiting for her body to return to its normal shape. There was a large mess in the cave that needed cleaning, and she felt her face redden as she thought of how lusty she had been, but she was happy with Rok and everything that had transpired.

Rok was shamelessly staring at her swollen middle, and it gave him the same thoughts as it did her. "When a male dragon mates with a female, we enter the womb. Our semen forms a temporary seal that eventually dissolves. It's to increase the chances for conception in our species. I didn't know when I mated the first time with you that it would work the same way. The world is full of surprises," he said with a strange delight.

Silya gripped his arms and hid her face as he talked of mating and conception. She felt a rush of adrenaline course through her as she thought of the possible consequences of all of this—something she hadn't even considered before. "I won't get pregnant though... Will I?" She asked, feeling her fingers and her voice tremble. She was starting to shake at the thought of having some half dragon child that she didn't know how to take care of. Pictures of deformed dragon babies that breathed fire started dancing through her head and she bit her lip in her sudden nervousness.

Rok thought for a moment and saw how upset she was getting. It left him with a strange stinging in his heart that Silya seemed upset over the idea of carrying his child, if such a thing were possible. He didn't let himself get worked up about it. "I should think not, Silya. Do not go getting carried away now. We're of two very different species." Rok looked at her stomach, and wasn't able to help remember that he had wanted a large family when he was younger, but he was sure that despite that Silya would likely not ever bear his child, he wanted her more than anything.

Silya stopped shaking after a few minutes, glancing up at Rok and then away again. It was a terribly awkward conversation, and she wanted to steer away from the subject. "I am not sure why I do not feel ashamed of having sex with you, but I don't. Even if we are a different species. I think a lot of people would be repulsed by our coupling."

"We don't have to be like everyone else, and out here no one has to witness it. I was drawn to you by instinct. How instinct can be wrong, I'm unsure. So I trust it, and I'm not ashamed or doubtful of our attraction either. Are you afraid your family or other humans might find out?" Rok waded into deeper water, and only Silya's face remained above it.

"I'm not afraid of them knowing, I'm afraid of their reaction. They could easily have me publicly tortured and executed. Like I said, our version of dragons is not the same as fact." Silya hated the thought, and shook her head. People were killed for less at times in her city and she avoided the talk of public executions floating around, as if it were some hot gossip. It always made her sick to her stomach.

"I'll stand by you always. As long as I'm here, I'll protect you." Rok shifted Silya in his arms so that he could hold her closer.

"In the treasure room I saw a picture of what must have been a dragon woman. She had long limbs, horns, and she was very pretty. She was carved from some kind of stone."

Rok thought again of his human appearance, and he tried to remember his reflection or paintings of his image. When he got close to remembering, all he could think of was his current reflection. He sighed unlike other creatures, a soft rumble escaping him as he breathed out that was not quite a growl. "I cannot remember my appearance no matter how much I try. I'm beginning to think that forgetting who I am is part of this curse."

Silya frowned and shook her head. "There has got to be a way to reverse it and to turn you back to the way you were. I accept you as you are, but you're the rightful king to your land, and your people should accept you. You should not run from them anymore."

Rok looked down at her again. "I left because my betrothed was threatened. My parents had not been deceased for long before my brother and his wife betrayed me. I allowed them marriage right before they tricked me. I have a question I need to know. Why did you come back to me?"

Silya felt intimidated by his gaze, but she did not look away. "I feel like you're the only one I can talk to. I feel that I've grown close to you. I was mad when I wanted to leave. I'm so tired of being considered someone else's property, because that is all I have known since I married Askar. I just wanted some autonomy. I wanted to make my own decisions, and I still do. However, I don't want to make any of them without you. I regretted leaving you, but I didn't know what to do once I had left. Your very presence is comforting to me, even if others find your appearance menacing. Askar knowing I was back was an excuse, honestly.

"I could have gone to my parents and the authorities, but my first thought was to run to you." She pressed her cheek to his chest and let her head rest there.

Rok nodded contentedly and felt her wince in his arms. He felt a warmth in the water and guessed the seal had finally dissolved. The look on her face satisfied him. It was rare to see her genuinely surprised, and he wanted to relish each of her looks and truly get to know her. "You can stay with me. We can return to my land and I will return as Sentaya's king." He didn't know her as well as he had hoped to, but the attraction between them was undeniable.

"And I'll be what? A servant again?" Silya asked with a petulant tone.

"This king will need a queen. You'll never do servant work again. I want to go back and reclaim my life, and remember fully who I am. I want to know the reason for my brother's sudden betrayal."

Silya smiled a little and felt her heart begin to race. "Well, even then, I have things to take care of. I want a legal divorce from Askar. I want to go back soon and have him and his brothers pay." She shook her head at the thoughts, much preferring the idea of being a queen; but this was something she felt must be done, and she wouldn't ignore it. "Even if I were to be your queen, I cannot just leave my family behind without a word."

"Let me take you back home tomorrow. You should be free of him from now on. You deserve your life back and peace for everything those people have put you through." Rok turned his gaze away from her and waded them to the shore. He urged the naked woman in his arms to stand in the water and she left the comfort of his arms with a small pout.

Standing below him, her big blue eyes were large with worry and sincerity. She reached out and touched his wing, her fingers brushing it gently. "I want you to come with me and meet my family. I want them to know who saved me and nursed me back to health. Will you come with me?"

Rok turned his face to hers and lowered his head so that his bright golden eyes could evenly lock with hers. "As long as you want me, I'll be by your side."

Silya felt her smile grow large and she leapt at Rok, embracing his neck tightly. He brought his wings from the water and wrapped them around her, closing his eyes as he rested his head on her shoulder.

*****

"What is your urgency for our meeting? I am a very busy man! I have a hundred other things I should be doing. There are people much more important than you that I have to take care of. State your case, or shoo!" The stubby man behind his desk pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses with his sausage like fingers, squinting towards the man sitting directly in front of him.

Askar kept calm even though the man was upset. "My wife has returned home to her parents. I thought surely she was dead because of what my brother Sal did to her. He always had a thing for her, and when he couldn't have her because I married her, he took it out on her, and left her for dead in some cave after he beat her. Rumors that it was a dragon's lair circulated. It's true we are at fault for wanting to protect him; he is our brother after all, but there are laws that will protect us for our loyalty to him." Askar motioned for Malas to come forward. "My wife will want a divorce because she is delusional and she thinks that I am somehow responsible for what my brother did. That will not do since I am not at fault. I am her husband and she will come around once she knows Sal is arrested. She is of the noble family Los; she should be first priority considering her family's position."

Malas dropped a very large and heavy box that had "tea" printed on it in front of the judge, rattling everything on the old man's desk. The old man looked at the box and seemed to go red with anger, "Tea? For an arrest without evidence? I know what people come here for, man! I'm not idiot." He slammed his fist on the desk and tried to shove the box to no avail because it was too heavy. "You need to leave before I have you escorted from here! Get out!" With his short arms he shoved papers around on his desk to try to prove his anger, getting no reaction from the men in the room, who all just shot one another a knowing look.

"Sir, allow me just for a moment to show you the "tea". These are gifts for you and your family for hearing our case. Please consider accepting it." Askar leaned forward and lifted the wooden lid.

The old man's mouth opened as he examined the contents, wrinkling his nose as he tried to straighten his vision. He took out wrapped coins and broke one of the stacks open. Gold coins fell out and the old man's face straightened when he realized what he was being offered.

"It's gold and silver coins. I have also included some stone wares for your family's kitchen, and some jewelry for your wife, daughters and grandchildren." Askar told him as he stroked the dark hairs of his half-beard and full mustache.

"I am happy to hear your wife is well. After such a tragedy, I imagine she is not a woman of reason. As for your loss, I know turning in a brother is one of the hardest things you can do," the old man crooned. His attitude had completely turned around, and he locked eyes with Askar. "You should expect police at his door by this evening and bid farewell to your brother. His prosecution will be moved up for his assault and attempted murder of a noble. You and your brothers should tell him his fate and keep him at your location, of which I will need the address."

"Thank you for your most valuable time," Askar said with a half-smile. He stood then, easily taller than any of the other men in the room except for Malas, who had more girth on him as well. He slid forward a piece of paper that he took from the loose sleeves of his tan colored tunic, and laid it on the old man's desk. "I do not wish to keep you from your tasks. I shall bid you farewell now."