SimFolks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was shocked by what I saw when I went back to the kitchen. Maria had left, presumably to go to the bathroom or something. Cindy and Ed were still there, and they were kissing! I haven't figured out how the hell that happened! Sims are definitely not supposed to engage in romantic behavior unless directed to by the user. But there it was, plain as day. They were kissing pretty hard, and Cindy was rubbing her body lewdly against Ed.

After recovering from my shock, I told Cindy to go into the living room and wait. I pulled Bob out to the living room as well, and once they were both there, I took them straight home and put them to bed. After that, I shut down the machine.

Jesus, how did that happen? Cindy is supposed to be a happily married woman, and yet she just threw herself at some random slimeball, even though her husband was only a couple of rooms away. Unbelievable. I suppose it's possible Irwin could have programmed it that way, although I have no idea how. Another thing I'll have to ask him about.

In the meantime, there's no way in hell Bob and Cindy are ever going back to see Steve and Maria again, that's for sure. Not if they allow a homewrecker like Ed into their house. Cindy's a married woman and I like it that way.

Friday 10/27 11:21 PM

God damn it! God damn it to hell! No matter where I try take Bob and Cindy, that goddamn cretin Ed shows up.

After Wednesday's debacle at Steve and Maria's, I took my whole family over to visit George and Tina, another married sim couple of Irwin's creation. Just like Steve and Maria, they seemed like a nice, normal couple. They even have two kids, just like Bob and Cindy, and I thought it would be fun for all four kids to play together.

But I had barely had Bob and Cindy over at there house for ten minutes before Ed appeared. I was watching Bob and George playing with the kids in the backyard, pushing them on the little swing-set and giving them horsey rides. I went back to the kitchen to watch the ladies preparing dinner, and what do I find? Tina's nowhere to be seen, and Cindy and Ed are in a closet making out! I don't believe this shit. In a closet! I didn't even know Ed was in the house. There was no announcement of his arrival; he just appeared.

Well, needless to say I sent the family home right away. Tina and George seemed unhappy that they were leaving so soon, and Bob and Cindy weren't really thrilled either (especially Cindy!) but I had no intention of letting things go any further between Cindy and Ed.

Well, tonight I tried to have Bob and Cindy visit Mabel, an old widow with a nice house of her own. I figured Mabel was probably the least likely of any of the sims to be friends with Ed. But no dice. Fifteen minutes into the visit, Bob and Mabel went out front so he could take a look at her car. I watched them for a few minutes and when I went back to Cindy, she was lying on the living room couch, necking with Ed! I pulled the plug on that visit quickly.

I was so frustrated I tried twice more, once going to visit a pair of female roommates in an apartment building, and once going to visit a single man in the suburbs. Both times, Ed made unannounced entrances, although I was alert enough that I was able to call off both visits before Ed and Cindy started getting it on. Tomorrow I am definitely going to go ask Irwin what the hell Ed is doing trying to wreck my family.

One piece of interesting news: I've found a job. I pulled my old modeling portfolio out of my closet and took it to a local agency today. The director of the agency was quite interested, and said he had some upcoming jobs he thought I would be perfect for. Mom and Dad wouldn't approve of me getting back into modeling, but it's the easiest way for me to earn spending money. I'll have to tell them I found some other job to explain all this. Anyway, the director said he'd get back to me by email next week about what's available. I'm actually looking forward to modeling again, even if only a little bit in between my studies.

Monday, 10/30 6:44 PM

I spent the whole weekend trying to get Cindy back on the right track. No success, and I've got a mild case of eye strain from staring at that monitor so long. That weird flickering effect is driving me nuts.

Brad isn't happy with me, either, for blowing him off all weekend to sit in front of my computer. I suppose he has a point, but I really need to get this project back on track. I'll have to make it up to him next weekend. The problem is that Cindy is completely hung up on Ed.

I ran the family through two weeks of sim-time this weekend. I've stopped having them visit Irwin's sims. Irwin's sims are all friends of Ed, and I don't want Cindy seeing him ever again. She's unresponsive to the kids, she has no interest in cooking or cleaning the house, and I wasn't been able to get her to have sex with Bob all weekend. Whenever she has a free moment, a little thought bubble pops up next to her head with a picture of Ed in it. Hell, her job performance has suffered as well, and the modeling agency has threatened to lay her off.

I'm at the end of my rope with the stupid little tramp. If she doesn't clean up her act soon, I'll just have to cut her loose and find a new wife for Bob.

Wednesday, 11/1 1:35 AM

I gave in. I ran the family through another three days of sim time with no change in Cindy's behavior. I was crying by the end of the third day. I never really thought I cared that much about one of these computer-screen characters. But I just couldn't stand to see Cindy so miserable. So I started another day and took Cindy to see Ed. Alone.

Ed lives in an apartment in a rundown building on the edge of the city. The place was a mess, frankly; it was clear that Ed never put any energy into housekeeping. Little piles of simulated trash lay strewn about the apartment, and the sink was filled with dirty dishes. Ed was an obvious slob.

But none of that mattered to Cindy. As soon as she saw him, the little slut rushed into his arms and started kissing him. It wasn't long before they went back to Ed's bedroom to screw. And screw they did. Three times, no less. The weird thing was that I actually got to watch it. When Cindy used to have sex with her husband, the whole thing was sanitized to a PG level by that giant heart that obscured them. But Cindy and Ed did it in full view of the camera. Of course, they did it under the covers, so I still couldn't see anything naughty. Maybe there's a menu setting I accidentally switched somewhere in the game that now allows me to watch. Whatever.

I took Cindy home afterwards, hoping at least that after the fucking she'd be useful to her family again. She was -- she made dinner and did some cleaning -- but she wasn't incredibly cheerful about it. Still, I was happy just to be getting any amount of work out of her.

But she needs help. I need to get sleep now, but tomorrow I'm going over to ask -- no, to demand -- that Irwin fix Cindy. It's his fault that she got so hung up on Ed. I know he's responsible, and damn it, he's going to fix it.

Thursday, 11/2 9:34 PM

Well, I did it. I finally went over to Irwin's this evening.

The place is a mess. First of all, in his living room, which is the only part of the house that I saw, he has no less than four computers in various states of assembly. Random computer components, miscellaneous electronic devices, CDs, disks, and manuals were strewn across the tables and floor. On top of that were an assortment of dirty dishes and empty pizza boxes. It was disgusting. Filthy and disgusting.

Irwin ushered me in after answering the door and motioned me to a small couch, the only object in the room not covered in some form of junk. I was uncomfortable sitting on it, and even less comfortable when Irwin sat down right beside me, his knee almost touching mine. I could smell potato chips and beer on his breath. The odor was revolting.

So I told him what was going on with Cindy and Ed, and demanded that he break them up for me. I made it clear that it was very important for my project that Cindy remain happily married to Bob, and that Ed was threatening that. Since Ed was his sim, I told him, it was only reasonable that he fix the problem for me.

He listened politely and was quite sympathetic to my situation. I have to give him credit for that. Unfortunately, though, he told me there was nothing he could do. He started going on about how the program worked, about chaotic systems and emergent behavior and all.

"You see, Nadine," he told me at one point, "the way these systems work, it's very difficult to modify them once they've accumulated enough different behaviors to form a personality. Every bit of their programming is linked to every other bit, and if you or I were to try to change that now, it would only cause the equivalent of brain damage. You can't just reach in and change a sim's mind any more than you could reprogram a human being."

I almost started to cry then. I could see my entire project falling to pieces around me. Cindy would persist in her infatuation with Ed. Due to her inattention, the family would suffer. Bob would become unhappy and the kids would miss their mommy as she spent more and more time having trysts with Ed.

Irwin did his best to console me. "Look, Cindy, I know this isn't what you wanted to happen, but you have to accept that people aren't always going to behave the way you expect them to. Why don't you just try to make the best of it? Can't you still do a good psychology paper on your sims? Maybe something about the effects an affair has on a marriage?"

I didn't like the idea, and I still don't like it, but it seems like the best thing I can do, given the circumstances. I need a project. Cindy is a slut. There's nothing I can do about either of those things. I really have no choice but to do what Irwin suggested, and focus my study on Cindy's affair with Ed.

So I thanked Irwin for his help and went home, getting myself out of that filthy, disgusting apartment and away from that stinky, slimy greaseball. That's all that happened tonight.

Friday 11/3 1:34 PM

Okay, I lied. That's not all that happened last night. I also kissed Irwin.

I didn't plan it. It just sort of happened. And I still think he's a really disgusting, filthy guy. But he was being so helpful about my project and telling me how I could salvage it. And I guess I was kind of emotionally vulnerable. And when I looked at him on the couch, he just seemed different somehow. Less repulsive. His unkempt hair and smelly breath seemed almost charming. "Intriguing" would be a good word, I guess.

So when I was getting ready to leave, I leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek. Just a friendly little peck. But I lingered a bit too long. And then I shifted a little and gave him a kiss on the lips. I don't know why, I guess I just got carried away in the emotions of the moment.

And then, the next thing I knew it had gone from being just a kiss to being akiss, with tongues and all. I guess in a way I was scared that I was doing this, but it just felt so damngood to be kissing him.

It lasted for several minutes, and then we took a break for air. Then I sort of snapped out of it and realized what I'd done and ran out of his apartment and back home. I guess last night I just wanted to pretend it never happened.

But it did, and I have to deal with this. I stayed home from classes today trying to cope with this. Tonight I have to go tell Irwin that I made a mistake, and explain to him that I can only be friends with him.

Tuesday 11/7 9:45 PM

I spent the weekend with Brad, hoping to wash off the memories of kissing Irwin last week and reignite our romance. It didn't really work, though. We went to the beach for the weekend, but I didn't enjoy myself, and because of that I don't think Brad did either. I just couldn't stop thinking about Irwin. I don't think I have feelings for him, but I have to admit now that I do find him a bit attractive. A little sexy, even. But I don't feel about him the way I feel about Brad. Or the way I used to feel about Brad. Oh Christ, I don't know.

I've avoided Irwin since the night we kissed. I'm worried about what I'll do. But I'll have to talk to him soon, to tell him that I can't do that with him again. Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.

This evening, I took Cindy over to Ed's apartment. I've started having her make daily visits to her lover. It's the only way to keep her happy. Besides, if my project is going to focus on her affair with Ed, then I have to encourage the affair, don't I? At least Cindy seems happy now, and I'm certainly glad that she's happy.

While they were busily engaged in foreplay on Ed's couch, I pulled up Cindy's vital statistics. I was curious to see if her personality had changed as a result of all this. What caught my eye immediately, though, was the space giving her occupation. Cindy, it seems, is no longer a fashion model. She's now an "adult magazine model".

This just totally freaked me out. A sim isn't supposed to be able to change her career by herself. That's supposed to be under the control of the user. Of course, characters aren't supposed to be able to show up at someone's home without the user bringing them in, but that's exactly how Ed had wormed his way into Cindy's pants, so at this point I'm a bit skeptical of what the manual says can and can't be done.

So apparently my little housewife, in addition to having an affair with a seedy guy, is now posing nude for Playboy or some such. I've been thinking about changing her career back to fashion model, or even back to schoolteacher. But I don't think that's smart. If I'm going to study Cindy's psychology, I have to let her make her own decisions. If Cindy wants to be a slut, I'm going to let her be a slut.

That wasn't my last rude shock of the evening, though. When I came back to the main view from looking at Cindy's vital stats, I found that Cindy and Ed were engaged in a new activity. To put it bluntly, Cindy was giving Ed a blowjob.

The idea that Cindy would do that doesn't really surprise me. Given her whorish behavior so far, fellating Ed hardly seems out of place. What is surprising, though, is that the program actually allows the characters to participate in oral sex. Even more surprising is that it gets displayed right there on the screen for me to watch.

When Cindy used to make love to Bob (and those happy days for them already seem like a long time ago) their actions were always obscured by a large cartoonish heart. Even Cindy's previous sexual activity with Ed took place under the bed covers, so the details weren't really visible.

One the one hand, the idea of oral sex makes me feel queasy. I've never used my mouth on a guy, not even Brad. But on the other hand, I felt this sort of weird fascination as I watched Cindy's head bobbing up and down on Ed's prick. It was the fascinated hand that used the mouse and keyboard to zoom in on the action.

Up close, I could see every detail. Cindy's red lips sliding up and down Ed's pixellized-but-still-impressive cock, her hair bouncing back and forth with her movements. The happy look on Ed's face, his grin getting wider and wider until...

I squeezed my eyes shut and turned away from the monitor, shocked. I realized I'd been holding my breath, and sucked in great gasps of air, still trying to comprehend what I'd just seen. I'm not a prude, butthat was really uncalled for. It took me almost a minute to gather my wits and look at the screen again.

It was over by then, of course. Ed had done his business and Cindy was cuddled next to him. Since all sexual activity appeared to have ceased, I took Cindy home, put her to bed with Bob, tucked in the kids, and shut down the program. It was a few minutes before I realized my panties were wet.

Wednesday 11/8 11:58 PM

I went to see Irwin this evening to apologize for kissing him last week and explain that it couldn't happen again. Things didn't go exactly as planned.

I launched into my rehearsed speech when he opened the door, stammering like a schoolgirl with her first crush. He interrupted me halfway through and suggested we sit down. He led me to the couch where we'd first kissed. I was worried about the familiarity of the situation weakening the point I was trying to get across, but I was also grateful for the chance to compose my thoughts.

I started speaking again, but I was unable to concentrate. His eyes locked with mine, and I just couldn't remember what I'd been trying to say. He still looked slimy, but somehow underneath it all he radiated sex.

And so I threw myself at him, kissing him hungrily and running my hands all over his body. He responded eagerly and we just sat there necking for a few minutes. Finally, I was able to pull myself away long enough to say three words: "I need you."

My mind was fogged with lust as he led me back to his bedroom. Most of the bedroom was just as trash-littered as the rest of the house, but the bed was at least clear of any obstacles, even if the sheets were yellowed and unmade.

We fell onto the bed and resumed kissing feverishly, struggling to remove each other's clothing. His breath stunk, and yet it was the sweetest thing I'd ever smelled. I pulled his jeans down, allowing his erect member to spring free. I think I was a little afraid that in his eagerness he'd hurt me, but I needed him inside me so badly I didn't really care. And like a flash, my skirt was bunched up around my waist, my panties had been ripped off -- I really can't recall which of us was responsible for that -- and Irwin's cock was inside me. It was incredible. Simply incredible.

Looking back on it now, I really don't know what about it was so great. I've had sex with three guys in my life -- my high school prom date, a stupid one-night stand last fall, and then of course Brad. Irwin was way better than any of these. And it seems strange that I enjoyed it so much. Unlike my other lovers, he actually paid almost no attention to my needs. No foreplay, no caressing, no stroking. It was like he didn't care what I wanted; he was only interested in getting his own rocks off. It was just this raw animal sex.

But for some reason I came more times and more intensely with Irwin than I ever have with Brad. Somehow Irwin's naked, uncaring lust got me just incredibly turned on. It's never been like that before.

And now I have to deal with the fact that getting laid by my next-door neighbor was a far more intense experience than anything I've ever done with my soulmate. What am I going to do? Logically, I have to be faithful to Brad and put tonight behind me. But my God, can I turn my back on the most intense pleasure I've ever experienced?

Brad called just as I got back from Irwin's, wanting to see me tonight, and I had to pretend I was sick. Even then, he still wanted to come over and take care of me. It was difficult to get rid of him, but I managed it. I just can't deal with seeing him tonight after what I did with Brad.

What am I going to do?

Thursday 11/16 1:09 AM

Tonight Cindy picked up yet another trampy little hobby. When she got home from work today, I took her into the bedroom as usual to get her out of her business suit and into something more comfortable for her fuck with Ed.

Well, guess what she put on this time? A shiny black halter top and a matching micro-mini skirt. The slut! The skirt was barely long enough to cover her ass, and the top certainly hid very little of her tits. I suppose I could say I was surprised she even owned this outfit, since the program is supposed to give the user complete control over what the sims buy, but I've long since abandoned the notion that I have any control at all over what Cindy does. At this point, I'm basically just a taxi service that ferries her over to Ed's apartment every night so she can spread her legs for him. Or open her mouth, or whatever.