Simi's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the baby doll set and slipped it on, over the towel. The cups hung loosely over my breasts. Then I slowly removed the towel underneath and tied the string below my breasts and adjusted the cups tightly over my ample boobs. The blue satin clung to my chest, accentuating the fair skin underneath. My dark brown nipples were quite prominently displayed. I then sat next to her on the bed and sipped on my drink. We were basically sitting with our backs propped with pillows against the headboard. We sat and chatted about this and that. I had finished two glasses of vodka already and was a bit high at that point. Shabana again turned the conversation to my sex life.

"Missing your hubby..?"

"Yeah....a lot. Right now I could have been lying in his arms and cuddling."

I laid my head on her shoulder and sighed. She in turn put her arm around my shoulder, so now I was basically lying on her right breast. Her other hand had left the glass and was gently caressing my belly under my dress.

"Yeah... you know Shabana...I really like the way he makes me submit to his will... the way he makes me a slave to his sexual desires. The way he grabs my hair and makes me suck his long, thick cock. The way he bends me over and spanks my ass cheeks when he feels like it. The way he makes me expose myself in public places."

"Really..?? Tell me dear, tell me how me makes love to you, does he make you suck his cock, does he lick you down there, in your pussy, huh...?"

"Yeah...he loves to lick and suck on my pussy; he loves it when I spill my juices in his face..." My words were slurring now as i was pretty high, but I was also enjoying Shabana's dirty talk and her soft caress on my belly. I could sense her hand moving gently up in slow circles. Now it was just below my boobs.

"When he comes home from office, all tired, he says that nothing refreshes him more than laying on my breasts and sucking my nipples. So, I get home earlier than him, have a bath and get fresh for him. When he comes, I take him to our bedroom and slowly take off his clothes. But first, I touch his feet to show him my respect and my submission to him. I open his shirt and kiss his hairy chest, then kiss his armpit as I take off his vest, then I kneel at his feet and take off his trousers and kiss his growing hardness over his briefs. I roll the briefs off him and take him into my mouth. I gently lick his penis and balls, and then I turn him around to lick at his ass crack and clean it from the dirt and grime accumulated there. I open my sari in front of his eyes and let him strip me of my blouse and bra. He grabs hold of me and squeezes my titties....hard. He pulls at my nipples until I can't take it any more. He sucks and bites me on my big boobs, just the way he likes it. He throws me on the bed, lifts my petticoat and thrusts in me in one stroke. He fucks me really hard and fast till he comes."

All this time i was so caught up in my graphic description of my hubby, that i didnt notice that Shabana's hand was now carressing the bottom of my breasts, slowly massaging the soft flesh.

"Oh... Shabana, that feels so good, I'm getting so horny..."

"Just enjoy it darling" With that she looked me in the eye as she toyed with the string at the front of my dress. Then she slowly opened it, watching my reaction all the time. My breasts were now fully exposed to her lusty gaze. Encouraged by my reaction, she moved her fingers to my erect nipples, and toyed with them.

"Tell me more darling...What do you say to him in bed?"

"I tell him, " That's it dear, enjoy your wife's body any way you want. Fuck her hard in her tight pussy with your big cock. Ohhh...you're so big hubbu...and so thick, you're giving your wife so much pleasure. Use her hole any way you want, it's always open for you, that's it, bite my breasts, I want everybody to see how you have used your wife's body, I want all my colleagues to know how much you satisfy me with your hard cock. You know hubbu, when they ask me about how my husband fucks me, i tell them that no body can satisfy a woman like my man, I tell them about your cock, that it's so long and thick and how you fuck me with it. They all get so jealous as their husbands can't satisfy them so much."

"This makes him fuck me even harder, like a mad bull. He puts my legs on his shoulders, and pounds me. He says, "Yeah baby take it, take your hubby's hard cock"....and then he comes in me with full force, spurting his thick semen in me. As he rolls over, tired but satisfied, he grabs my hair and pulls me to his spent cock. I clean his cock with my mouth, licking our juices off it. Sometimes I suck him to full hardness and he's ready for another round"

By now Shabana was gently squeezing my soft titties and rubbing my hard nipples with her fingers. I sighed, "Oh... Shabana, it feels sooo good dear". I grabbed her breast with one hand and rubbed it over her dress. She turned slightly towards me and opened the string which held her nightie closed. Her huge orbs spilled out and she grabbed her left breast and fed it to me, rubbing her dark nipples on my lips. I flicked out my tongue and licked it tentatively. Looking at her I saw that her eyes were closed in pleasure as she enjoyed my ministrations on her buds. I now grabbed her breast fully and sucked her nipple into my ready mouth, filled with desire. As i continued suckling on Shabana's hard nipple, her hand was squeezing and pinching my fleshy globes with wild abandon. After a while, she pulled herself away from me.

"My turn, honey..."

To Be Continued......

12