Simmer

Story Info
She must wait.
2k words
4.41
12.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

My Master loves to come up with ways to make me wet and needy and then deny release. It gives him pleasure to arouse me to the point of begging to come, only to order me to simmer. My purpose in life is to please him. He is my Master and he controls me in every way. I submit to him, because he knows what is best for me. He knows my body and plays it to his advantage, as it should be.

Master loves my perfect breasts, and plays with them endlessly, squeezing, sucking, pinching my nipples and pulling them away from my body as far as they will go. There are times he cuffs my wrists behind my back and leads me through the house by them. It turns me on as much as it does him. Sometimes he attaches clamps on them and leads me by pulling the chain that connects them. He leads me up the stairs that way, pulling my breasts away from my body. When he wants to play, my breasts get a thorough work out.

At the wide landing at the top of the stairs, Master has built a waist high barrier that he makes me stand behind while he loops the chain over a hook in the wall opposite me. The barrier and the hook are far enough apart that my breasts are stretched taunt. He spanks me until my ass is red then stands to the side to admire his handiwork and masturbates. Just before he's ready he stands behind me and comes all over my red globes.

Master was up early today and went shopping . When he came home I met him at the door in the position he chose for me to submit to him, on my knees, hands behind my back, wearing only a thin cotton chemise that zippers down the front for easy access. I am also to have my mouth open, ready to receive his wonderful cock.

He never says a word, just unzips and places his half hard cock into my mouth and stands with hands on his hips while my mouth works its magic. It isn't long until he reaches down and holds my head still while he fucks it to completion.

"Thank you,, Master for allowing me the privilege of sucking your cock. You are too good to me."

"Your welcome, Dear. I know how much you enjoy feeling it grow in your mouth and swallowing my come. Now stand up, I bought something for you. Unzip and present your breasts to me."

After unzipping, I placed my hands behind my back and thrust my chest out to him, the way he taught me to do. He immediately filled his hands with my 38 DD's, rubbing his thumbs across my nipples, the hard peaks standing at attention. I catch my breath at the wonderful sensation and it makes him smile.

"I can never get enough of these beauties."

He took them in his mouth and suckled each in turn, taking his time, using his tongue to torment me. The electricity between breasts and pussy was in full swing! I was soaking wet and my legs were shaking. Master knows very well that I often come with just breast play.

"Master, please, I can't take anymore."

"This is just the beginning, Dear, you will take much more than this before the day is over. I have a present for you, or rather for me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out nipple wraps. Whose breasts are these? "

"Their yours, Sir."

"Their mine for what?'

"To do whatever you desire to do to them, Sir."

"They are mine and now I'm going to suck my nipples out to full length and place these wraps around them to keep them protruding. They will be tight, but not tight enough to impede blood flow. The material from your chemise will rub against them and make them super sensitive. You will wear them all day and be in a constant state of arousal so I can use you whenever I choose to. Just the way I want you to be at all times."

"Yes, Master."

He sucked and pulled the right nipple until it protruded at least an inch and then placed a wrap around it and proceeded to the other one. The sensation was incredible! Almost pain, but not quite. When he pulled the chemise down over my breasts, they looked almost obscene. The smile on his face told me how much he was pleased with the effect. He reached out and lightly pinched each one before raking them with his fingernails. He knows that drives me crazy. I began to breath heavily and could feel my breasts fill and pussy become engorged.

"You're on the verge, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I love to see you this way, needing release, wanting me to fuck you with my big hard cock, the little bud between your legs screaming to be touched to completion.

You are not to come until I give you permission. You will simmer until I'm ready to give you what you so badly crave. Now, go about the day as you normally would, but know I intend on using your luscious mouth intermittently through out the day."

"Yes, Sir."

How am I going to do this all day? He was right, my nipples are sensitive to every movement of the chemise. I can feel pussy juice gathering and I smell like sex.

Periodically Master would instruct me to thrust my chest out so he could play.

"Their lovely sticking out that way, just begging to be fondled." He used his finger to trace circles around them, watching my face as he did so. "It pleases me immensely to keep you aroused like this. Spread your legs I want to feel how wet you are."

He ran his finger up and down my slit and rubbed my clit just enough to make me gasp.. "You want to come, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. Please let me come!

"I have a better idea. Beg for my cock."

I quickly dropped to my knees. "Please, Master, may I service your cock with my mouth, you know how much I love to suck it. Please!"

"How can I refuse you when you beg so nicely? Here is your master's cock. Savor it slowly, but you can't have my come yet, and look at me while you suck, I want to see your submission."

I licked it as it grew hard in my mouth and sucked gently. Wrapping my lips tightly around it I slid up and down the shaft causing him to moan. Grabbing my head, he held it against his pubis, making small jabbing thrusts into my throat, than pulled out and walked away.

"You may get off your knees and start supper."

"Yes, Sir."

While in the kitchen, he stepped behind me several times, reached around and played with my nipples. I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing, only on what he was doing to me.. When I started shaking, he left. At one point he instructed me to lean over the counter and he finger fucked me until I cried out and then walked away.

Before sitting down at the table, I was allowed to suck his cock again, but only for a short time.

During the meal he kept looking at my protruding nipples and licking his lips. He instructed me to play with them as he watched. When we were finished eating he massaged both breasts and sucked them through the cloth. My soft mounds swelled upon my chest, round and full and ripe for his taking. My need was so great I whimpered and tears ran down my cheeks.

"Please, Mater! Please! I need to come! My pussy is clamping down on nothing!

It was driving me crazy, I pulled away and he slapped each breast.

"Don't you pull away from me, stick them out and don't move. You have no idea how much I'm enjoying this. You're stunning when your aroused to this point. Simmering suits you."

He continued to torment me. My hips moved uncontrollably and then he stopped.

"After the kitchen is cleaned up come into the living room. I'll be waiting for you."

He was sitting naked on the couch. When standing before him he instructed me to take my chemise off and straddle him, facing him. He had his legs spread so my legs were spread too, pussy and ass suspended off the couch for easy access, my skin flushed with desire. My wrists were cuffed behind my back.

He removed the nipple wraps, saying, "I think you've been simmering long enough."

The sensation upon removal was intense! He made it even more so by sucking hard on one nipple while thumbing the other one and then switching. He loves to hear me moan and whimper and he did when he raked each one with his nails. His fingers raked slowly at first and then harder and faster, over and over again.

From behind a pillow on the couch he pulled out a butt plug and lube. It was only two inches long, but the circumference was huge. He smeared it with lube and slowly inserted it. I gasped at how big I was stretched. He fucked me with it several times and my pussy juices ran.

"Look at me and keep looking at me, I want to know what you're feeling while I torment you.

At last his hard cock entered my throbbing pussy, in and out, in and out, slowly fucking me while sucking and squeezing my breasts.

"Master, please let me come now! Please Master! Your cock is hitting all the right places. I can't hold out any longer!

He grabbed me around the waist with one arm and pulled me close to him, fingering my clit while he fucked me hard and fast.

"Come NOW!

His come shot against my cervix as I exploded in the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. I screamed with the intensity almost passing out. The after shocks were strong and prolonged. My pussy was milking his cock with every contraction. When they subsided, I leaned into his body exhausted.

"You don't think you're done, do you?

"Sir?"

"You're not finished, you're going to come again."

"Mater, I don't know if I can."

'You can and you will. You begged me to let you come, so you are going to come. You're clit is super sensitive now, isn't it?"

'Yes, Sir."

"I have plans for it."

He reached behind the cushion and I heard a buzzing noise just before he placed a vibrating wand directly on my clit and I jumped with the shock.

"Oh...oh...Master, I'm...going to come again!"

"COME!"

I felt my body go stiff and then it hit! My pussy clamped down on his growing cock that was still inside me. I screamed as my body shook with one spasm after another. When I calmed down, Master told me to stand up and bend over the couch, and started fucking me again hard and fast. I felt him grow harder and knew he was close to coming. He pushed my upper body into the couch crushing my sensitive breasts, then grabbed my hips and exploded into my quivering, well used pussy. We collapsed onto the couch together.

After catching our breath, Master told me to lie on the couch, spread my legs and play with my nipples. He watched until I began to squirm and moan, then turned on the wand and placed it on my clit. I came hard and he left it there until I came again.

"The nipple wraps were a good buy. Prepare for them to be your new best friend. I'm going to take you out in public wearing them, nipples protruding through your thin top, and you will simmer. Men's eyes will be glued to your chest, wishing they could suck and play with them, but they can't, because their mine. Only mine!"

normique
normique
51 Followers