Simmie Learns What Is and Was

Story Info
Kidnapped, her memories are returned.
1.8k words
4.22
18k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the readers at Literotica: This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story for publishing, I've been a huge fan of Literotica for several years, and dearly enjoy all of the stories I read, and look forward to reading many, many more. I have several "chapters" of this story finished, and am excited about submitting them all and getting feedback. I hope you all enjoy it, and please be patient, as I'm not one to just hop right into sex, but I promise there will be plenty to come.

*grin*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Simaya awoke to the first calls of the morning birds, stretching beneath the cool crisp weight of the sheets. Looking at her alarm clock, she mutters "and we have the sixth morning in a row that I'm awake well more than three hours before I needed to be." Sliding out of bed, stretching one last time to get her tired muscles ready for movement, she heads to the bathroom, never noticing the shadow in the corner of her bedroom. Bending over the bathtub to start the water, she sees something out of the corner of her eye. "Think Simmie, think!" she tells herself. Reaching for the closest weapon she can wrap her fingers around, she holds it up and immediately regrets it. "Who in the hell is going to be scared of a loofah sponge on a stick, Simmie!?" she hears her inner voice ask. Screaming like a banshee, she runs at the dark clad figure, pushing him out of her way, she heads for the front door of her cottage. "Almost there..just a little more." She tells herself, when suddenly she hears these raspy words, "Dirimo bene deinde. Adquiesco aliquantulus adsessio." and everything goes black.

Stretching, feeling the lightness of the sheets caressing her body, Simaya reaches for her alarm clock, only to find that her arms are restrained. Panicky, she opens her eyes and takes in her surroundings. Darkness is the only thing she can see. No light from windows, no familiar scents from her home. Trying to tamp down the hysteria that is threatening to overtake her, she tries calming herself by listening for any noises there may be. Drip. Drip. Drip. Nothing more, nothing less, just a steady drip. Trying to work her wrists loose, she begins twisting them, only to find that the material that is around her wrists seems to be leather in a slip knot. The more she pulls, the tighter it gets, but she can't stretch to loosen them because she's spread eagle, pulled tight from each direction. Whimpering, she finally realizes how futile her struggles are, better to save her strength to maybe get a chance to rush her abductor and run.

"It's nice to see you have stopped struggling Simaya, amor." It's that voice! The one she heard before everything went black. "Who are you and why have you kidnapped me?" she asks, trying to keep her voice at an even tone.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Simaya, I have not kidnapped you. Quite the opposite, in fact. You see, 'tis but two days to Commodus Noctiluca and your natalis. You have been marked since birth, that on your twenty ninth birthday, which would fall on a full moon, you would be taken as my mate. That time has come, my love." He finished with a smile that, I take it, was meant to convince me...it didn't.

"Say what!? There is no way, that I would marry you, Conan.. not now, not ever. I don't buy that crap, not one bit. AND I don't understand these foreign words you are using. I'm not "marked" in any way. I've no birthmarks, buddy. Trust me. Furthermore, how would you explain it if I were married with children already?" Simaya was throwing in all of the thoughts she could catch as they whizzed by inside of her head.

"Who is this Conan? I am Ogilhinn Pittendreigh, head of our clan, and you may call me Gil. Furthermore, amor, you ARE indeed marked, give me your hand." He reached for her left hand, untied it, and pressed his palm to hers. "You will see. As for your what ifs on being married with children already, there is no way that would have happened. You would be unable to mate with anybody other than myself, not only physically, but I would have killed anybody who dared. Did you not wonder why your few dates you had never called back? Don't look at me like that, I didn't kill them, but they learned what would happen if they did pursue you. You... are... Mine, Simaya Oliver. Dunna think your denials make it any less true." He finished off by releasing her palm and turning it up to her face, along with his.

What Simmie seen both amazed and terrified her. In the center of both of their palms was an opaque crest with a wolf in the center of it. "What is this, and what does it mean? What are you and what am I?" she managed to say without reverting to a babbling mess. What if it's true? I'll never get away and back to my own life again. "Oh, c'mon Simmie, it's not like your life was that hot to begin with. Give the guy a chance, so what if he's a bit of a Neanderthal in his woman winning ways." Came the too oft heard voice of her subconscious.

"Dear heart, it is our hand fast seal. It was placed there when your Father gave you to me on his deathbed. Your family was adopted into our clan many moon ago. Although your people had no magical powers, no abilities, we took them under our crest long ago to protect them from the dark clans. Without our protection, they would have perished. Your father died protecting me from one of the last leaders of the dark clans. Your mother died shortly after childbirth with your twin sister. It was too much for her, and your twin was not as strong as you were. You were eight years old when you left us, we wiped your memories and sent you to live with one of our contacts in the states so we would know you were protected." He finished by saying "I am sorry, amor, I would not have you know these things to hurt you, but you asked and I shall never keep a secret from you."

Simaya sat stunned; trying to absorb all of the information she had just been given. She knew she had been adopted, but shouldn't she be able to remember the things he said they wiped from her memory? "Can you give me my memories back? Let me know for sure that you are telling me the truth? That is the only way I can believe you, and please untie me. Let me be free to act on my own, if I give you my word not to run while you are talking to me, please?" she begged.

"I am sorry, my love, I cannot do that. The memories you lost are better left lost. You never had to deal with the hurt that came with the loss of your Father, and the things you seen. I am afraid it would be too much for you to endure. I cannot hurt you that way, but yes, I will release you on your word." With that, he untied her bonds and she sat up on the bed only to realize when the sheet fell, that she was nude beneath it.

"Where are my clothes, and who undressed me?" She demanded.

"Simaya, think back. You were nude when I seen you yesterday morning. You had just woke from your night's rest." Gil pointed out, to her surprise, blushingly.

Returning the blush, Simmie sighed and began, "Gil, I am sorry, but I cannot trust or believe a word you say if you do not allow me my memories. I am willing to endure the grief, and deal with it, in order to know the truth. Without my memories, I will not stay here willingly nor will I cooperate with you in any way."

"Simmie, please, you do not know for what you are asking. I cannot bear to see you hurting in that way." Gil wrung his hands and pleaded, but not before Simaya could interrupt him. "Yes, I do know, and I WANT to know. Please, I have that right, do I not?" was her final request before he gave in.

"Lie back, and hold my hand. Simmie, what I am about to do, is done against my better judgment, but know that I will be here for you when you have relived your memories and are ready to move ahead." With that being said, he brought his right hand above her face, and started chanting "Giorni di ieri, giorni di vecchio, ritorno con le memorie, sia appannate che l'oro." Flashes of light, and noise assaulted Simmie's senses as she was tossed into a cresting sea of memories and emotions.

She seen the boy that she used to tell her father was her prince and that she was going to marry him when she grew up. Papa just laughed and said "Yes, Simmie, I know. He is your Amator Fatum.", she seen all of her memories, all of the times that Hiney picked on her and teased her, patting her on the head and telling her to run along and be a good serving wench. Lastly, she seen the day her Papa died. They were riding to the clan house when they seen Hiney ahead and up on the hill they caught a glint of light as it reflected from the dark one's weapons as he lay in wait for Hiney. Papa had sent her ahead to warn the others and went to head Hiney off when she heard the shot and the scream. It was all a blur from there until the end when she seen Hiney crying over her in her bed saying something she couldn't understand.

With a cry, Simaya sat up, reaching, and calling for her father. "Papa! Come back to me, Papa!" Tears running down her face, she turned to see Gil sitting beside of her, tears rolling down his face, and she remembered, Hiney, leaning over her on the bed, tears streaming down his face as he said the words she didn't understand. "Hiney?" she whispered through her tear roughened voice. He wrapped his arms around her, holding onto her and letting her cry. It seemed like she cried for hours, until she was so dehydrated that she had no tears left and her head hurt. The last thing she seen before sleep claimed her was the crest in the palm of her left hand and Hiney's arm wrapped around her waste holding her to him.

Simaya stretched, opening her eyes that felt as if they were filled with sand. The warmth that had accompanied her all through out her rest was gone. In its place, she found only a pillow and a men's shirt and pants folded neatly. Shrugging, she pulled them on, and did the best she could to comb out her tangled curls with her fingers, and went in search of Hiney.