Simmie Learns What Is and Was Ch. 03

Story Info
Simmie and Gil tie the knot.
3.1k words
4.52
15.3k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thank you all for your wonderful feedback, patience, and compliments. This is a larger chapter, and one I hope that you enjoy as much as I enjoyed writing it. :) Should I go on with the story?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning found Simmie in no better humor, and Gil nowhere to be found. Wandering the grounds, since she had been grounded to the immediate area of the keep, she found that she kept looking around corners and jumping at the slightest of sound, hoping to look up and see Gil. What was this hold he had on her, and why had she reacted so strongly to his touch and kisses? Better yet, where was her subconscious voice that had always been giving free advice? Surely it wasn't still miffed at her over yesterday.

As the day wore on into afternoon, the house was abuzz with activity, and Gil had still not shown up. This, after all, was supposedly going to be their wedding day. If she would admit it to herself, she was getting kind of nervous and excited at the same time. Although she had never consented to the marriage, and knew that it wasn't anything more than just another "must do" for Gil, a girl only gets married once, right? At least this one does. No way am I going to have anything to do with the male species ever again after this fiasco, she thought to herself.

Standing amongst the roses, looking out towards the woods as she had first seen Gil doing, she seen a flash of silver at the edge of the woods again. Wondering what it could be, but not daring to risk the wrath of Gil for venturing into the woods, she just made note to ask about it the next time she seen Gil, which turned out to be a few moments later. "Nice to see you enjoying the beauty of the atrium, and staying out of trouble for once, Simmie." Gil said as he entered the atrium, freshly shaven and dressed in a suit that complimented his lithe frame and silver blue eyes. "You startled me, HINEY." Simmie said, then immediately regretted using the childish nickname she had given him as a tool to pick at him with. "No doubt for the best, Simmie. Maybe it interrupted some devious plot you've been concocting to get out of tonight's nuptials." He countered with.

"Listen, Gil. I will not hold you to this oath you made Papa on his deathbed. I have told you this, and as far as never being able to have children and marry anybody else goes, it looks like nobody has been beating a path to my door for the last 20 years since I have been out of the protection of the clan, and I doubt it will happen for the next 20 years. It saddens me about the children, but I had resigned myself to that fact long ago. So you are free to do as you please." Well, she thought, that went rather well. At least he didn't interrupt me.

"Simaya, for the last time; you and I will take our vows tonight at the peak of the moon, between just us, and we will in all sense of the word, be married. I have explained to you the ramifications of us not marrying, and I don't know about you, but I DO want children, and I need them. Without children, my life will not be complete, and without an heir, the clan will end. It needs a named heir to carry on the name." Gil had no idea how to better explain it than he had, multiple times. "There are certain things you need to know about our marriage though, and since there are no clanswomen at the keep, it falls to me to explain it, so please hold your questions and comments until I am finished speaking." He looked around and was glad that he had shut and locked the doors into the atrium, and made sure nobody was within the atrium to hear what he had to say.

"Simmie, I am not your average man. I am male, yes, but as I told you, when our mates our chosen, we cannot cheat on them, nor can we procreate with another female even if our chosen mates die. The other night in the stables was a very difficult thing for me to do, I did not want to stop holding you, and I did want to make love to you with the fiercest need I have ever felt. However, I need to prepare you for what will happen when we first mate or make love. I will have to be in my base form. I am a shape shifter, Simmie. Our children will be shape shifters, and on rare occasion, when a shape shifter chooses a human as his or her mate, their mate becomes one also. I do not know if you will be one of those rarities, but I do know that tonight, when we consummate our marriage; I will be in animal form. I'm not a monster, and I don't chase down animals for their blood or game. If need be, and I had no other choice, then yes, I would. However, I prefer my food fixed the same as the next person. There are times when it is easier for me to assume animal form; however, I prefer my human form. Okay, now you may speak." He waited for her to start assaulting him with accusations, questions, and hysterics, but nothing had prepared him for what happened next.

"Okay. So, if I am to believe that you are a.. Shape shifter, what forms do you take? I want to see you change in front of me. Since I have no reason to doubt you, and you followed through with replacing my memory, show me that you are not lying, and I will trust you." Simmie could not believe she was being this calm; her insides were shaking to pieces.

"Simmie, if I do this, then you have to give me your word you will never speak of it to another living soul." Gil said as he looked directly into her eyes and she acknowledged him and agreed with a nod of her head. Slowly, he willed himself into wolf form, molding and reshaping his bones and body, fur growing where none had been, his face elongating into that of a wolf. Beautiful silver fur sprouted out all over his body, and Simmie gasped. "It was you yesterday when I seen the flash of movement out of the corner of my eye while I was riding the stallion, Beelzebub!"

"Simmie, you have to understand, I can do this, but this is not quite the form I will be in when we mate. I don't want to show it to you now in daylight because I am too afraid of scaring you beyond belief. Just trust me when I say, I will never let any harm come to you or our children. I will die first." Simmie was startled, because she didn't see the wolf that was Gil talk, she heard it in her head.

"Simmie, you and I can communicate, or at least I can communicate with you psychically, I can read your emotions and your thoughts, and talk to you. Don't be scared." Simmie was speechless.

Slowly, Gil changed back into his human form, his beautiful suit intact. "How do you do that? Your clothes weren't shredded, and they are just as crisp and fresh as they were before you changed." She asked, still in awe of what she had seen.

"My body absorbs them, and keeps them fresh and handy. It's better than shifting back into human form in the middle of a crowd and being naked, don't you think?"

"I think I need to lie down. I'm not feeling so well." Was all she got out before the world spun and Gil caught her as she went crashing to the floor.

Four hours later, as the sun was setting, Simmie finally woke up enough to know that she was in for a hell of a ride tonight. Literally. What would happen to her belongings from her cottage? Where would they live? Had all of this already been decided and taken care of without her knowledge? What could the form that he was going to be in when they mated be that would scare her so badly?

"Ah, the blushing bride has risen and is ready I take it." Gil said teasingly, but Simmie had developed a massive case of the nerves between the time she'd gone to sleep and now, so there was little humor to be found with her. "Gil, this is your last chance. We don't have to do this." Gil wouldn't even let her finish, "We DO have to do this, and yes, I WANT to do this." He started as he moved to her and wrapped his arms around her waste to pull him back against him. "Simmie, you have no idea how badly I want to do this. How much I have ached, since deciding to bring you here, and having watched you all these years, waiting for the time I could bring you to me. Mostly, I can't wait to be a part of you, to be so deeply inside of you that we don't know where we start and where we end. I want to feel the lives we create moving inside of you, to see your body change as it cradles my babies in it. That is why we do have to do this."

For added measure, he pulled her snuggly back against him and ground his hips into hers to let her feel the proof of his need. "It's time we started heading to the grounds. Follow me." And he led her through the doors. As they walked along, they spoke of the grounds, the clan, and Gil's plans for the future, and his thoughts on any Dark Clan activities. "Simmie, it will be even more important after tonight that you do not stray far from the keep and main grounds. If you must go, I will accompany you, but you need to stay clear of the North Woods. I want your promise." Simmie could feel his grip on her hand tighten as he said the last part. She looked into his eyes and said "I promise, Gil. I can't promise that I will be a good wife, or that I will remain here forever, I do have a life and a job, or rather, I DID have a job and a life. Just promise me that should things not work, you will not try to stop me." Simaya didn't think that was asking too much, but apparently it was out of the question for now, as Gil stopped dead in his tracks, pulled her face to face with him, and said "Simaya, hear me now, you will never leave my side."

By the time they reached the altar, the moon was at its peak, and the moonlight was hitting perfectly on the altar. "It's time, Simmie, I'm sorry if it's not wine and roses and all the things that women need to be seduced by, but it's the way of things. Just remember, no matter what I look like, I am never going to hurt you, and I will never allow you to be hurt. It would be best if you disrobed and just got onto the altar on all fours, that way you won't have to see me, only feel, and enjoy." With that, he raised her to the altar, and she began to undress, shaking nervously and scared out of her wits. Nobody had ever prepared her for this, let alone for THIS with a nonhuman mate. Resting on all fours, in the crawling position, she leaned forward and down on her fore arms, and waited.

Simmie sensed rather than felt or heard Gil get behind her, but what she did feel was the rough palm that ran its way over her back, from her rump to her shoulders and back again. She heard a snorting of sorts behind her and tried to turn to look, only to be held in place by his hand on the back of her neck. His free hand running back and forth across her thighs, rump, and lower back, then down around her tummy, up to her breasts, and back down to her secret treasure. She felt his other hand leave her neck and heard him say "I'll take my hand off of your neck, but you can't turn around." And both hands found her breasts, started rolling her nipples, and pinching and tugging at them. "Ohhhh Gil. Unhhhh..Mmmmmmm" she moaned as he continued to pay attention to her over sensitive nipples. His hands then left her breasts and traveled down her rib cage to her hips, wandering between her thighs to her nether lips that were dripping with her essence. She felt his large fingers rubbing across her clit, back through her slit and up again.

Simmie couldn't help herself and shifted against his hand, trying to get closer. "Gil, please." Begging him to continue, he'd begun a fire inside of her that night in the stables that she needed put out tonight. She felt him slide a thick finger inside of her wet pussy just as she felt his tongue lap at her clit. "Ooohhh Gil. Oh God yes." Grinding back against his hand and tongue, she rode them as she felt her world spinning faster and faster, her skin tingling all over her body, her body tightening, "Oh! Gil, hurry, I ... ohhhh!" she screamed as her first orgasm over took her and her world exploded into shards of ecstasy.

"Simmie, I can't wait any longer, I've waited too long now. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Gil said as he put his hands on her shoulders and brought her back against his hard cock. Sliding it along her slit, from her clit to her hole, and back again, getting it coated with her dewiness. Sliding the engorged head of his huge cock into her, he met up with the proof of her innocence, and the last barrier between him and his life mate. Making small thrusts in and out trying to get her tight sheath accustomed to his thickness, he pulled out one last time and bent down to bite her shoulder as he plunged balls deep into her tightness. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Gil! It hurts!" She cried as she felt his enormous cock seat itself against the opening to her womb, and then some.

"Shhhhhh baby. It's okay, don't move, and just let your body adjust to having me inside of it." She felt him nuzzle her neck and that's when she realized how hairy he was. "Gil, you're hairy, but you're in human form. Let me.." Gil cut her off, "NO! God, Simmie I can't hold back any longer, just hold on with me please." As he started driving his hard cock in and out of her pussy. Pants, grunts, growls, and moans could be heard all through out the woods as he fucked Simmie and made her his. "Oh Oh Ohhhhhhh Gil! Oh it feels so good. Gil!" Simmie could feel her body tightening and spinning again as it had the first time. His cock spearing into her harder and faster with each thrust, feeling him pressing against the entrance to her womb and further, it felt so good. Then, she felt a knot pushing against her insides, widening her tight pussy impossibly more as it slipped inside as Gil started panting even louder, moaning, "Simmie, my love, my life, I can't hold out any longer, and I can't pull out. I give you my life with the seed I give your body, with the love we make tonight, may we make a new life to begin ours together with."

Simmie screamed her release at the same time as Gil roared his. She felt his cock explode inside of her, the knot swelling to the point where it was hurting her so bad that it overcame the after shocks of her orgasm. She tried to move to get away from it, but she couldn't pull it any further out without making it hurt worse. "Shhhh Simmie, hold on, just stay beneath me like this, it will pass." Gil tried comforting her, but to no avail, she felt trapped, and it hurt. All Gil knew to do was to talk to her to calm her, and when that didn't work, he started massaging her clit with his hand to take her mind off of the knot that seemed impossibly huge and stuck within the sheath of her pussy. "Mmmmm Simmie, you feel so good on my cock, and you're so hot. I want to spend the rest of my life inside of you."

This seemed to work, at least it took her mind off of the knot, although it presented a new problem, that of his cock beginning to harden again and needing a release. "Gil, why is that knot there? What's wrong?" Simmie asked, trying to hold onto reason. "It's an animal's way of insuring that the seed he leaves within his mate take root so to speak. It keeps you from losing my seed before they have a chance to get their job done." Gil tried to explain, although thoughts at the moment were almost out of the question. He only had one thought on his mind right now, and it centered around the incredibly hot and tight pussy that his cock was pulsing in right now.

"Simmie, I'm going to try to shape shift into human form. I need you to hold still for me, and don't move. I don't know if it can be done while I am inside of you and stuck." With that warning, he began to focus his energies into changing. Little by little, he returned to the Gil that she was use to seeing, and the knot subsided enough that he could move. "Ohhh Gil, I feel so empty, please, I need.." she never got to finish before he thrust back into her and fucked her with a wild abandon this time. No fear in losing control of the beast and hurting her. The beast had been sated and he could once again enjoy his wife. "Mmmm Gil, I can't hold it much longer. I need you to cum in me again; I want to feel you fill me with your seed. Make me pregnant, Gil!" That was all it took, and he once again roared as he thrust harder and faster, cumming bucket loads into her womb.

They lay together for an hour or so before they made their way back to the keep, and to their bed chamber.