Simon and Becky Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde woman's head was now bobbing up and down her partner's shaft at a good steady rate, and I began to think that he must be ready to cum soon. Then, just as I began to think he couldn't possibly last much longer we heard him gasp for her to stop. But instead of stopping she redoubled her efforts, lengthening and speeding up her stroke.

"No!" His sharp command came clearly to us, and Becky and I both looked at each other and smiled. As we looked back we were just in time to see him push firmly her away by the shoulders, pushing hard enough for her to sit back heavily on the grass.

"Let me suck you off, please." Her plea came equally plainly.

"No, let's shag first. Its ages since we shagged."

He seemed to regret his irritation and put out a hand to help her up, and then when she was on her feet, he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"I've missed you." He said, leaving us to wonder what had kept them apart.

The blonde pulled herself away and began to undress, almost tearing her clothes off in her haste. He watched for a moment or two, and then began to remove his own clothes, laying them in a neat pile as he did so.

He took a lot longer than she did, and before he was even down to his underwear she was standing completely naked, waiting for him. She was indeed a rather chubby woman, with large pendulous breasts and heavy thighs. Not quite in the bbw class, but well on her way. She was not a genuine blonde either.

"Come on, darling, I want you." She was in more of a hurry than he was.

"Ok, babe, hang on minute."

Beside me Becky's breathing was getting noticeable as she watched the man take off his underwear and allow a very erect cock to spring free.

"Oh Simon, are they really going to fuck?"

I think the question was rhetorical and intended to convey her excitement, but I answered it anyway as the blonde lay on the blanket and opened her legs. "I hope so, because I've never seen it in real life."

"Nor me, but I think we will in a minute." Becky was trembling with excitement and arousal, and I put my hand on her back, stroking her in a gentle calming motion.

The woman had lain down with her feet almost facing us, so that when she opened her legs we both had a perfect view of her pussy. She was very obviously aroused, we could see her slit shining with juices even from where we were, and she was moving her hips just a little in her impatience.

Her lover meanwhile had finished undressing and he now came across to her, looking down at her naked form. There was no foreplay, no preamble, he simply lay on top of her and reached down to guide his cock into her pussy. As soon as the tip of his cock touched her pussy she hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs as far back as she possibly could, giving him full access to her body. He drove himself deep into her in one thrust and immediately began fucking her with hard rapid strokes.

"Jesus Christ, they must need that!" My exclamation was involuntary. I just couldn't believe how hard they were going at it. Becky giggled, covering her mouth to stifle the noise, not that they would have heard, for the blonde was now moaning loudly with each stroke of his cock.

Our vantage point gave us a perfect view of the action. We could easily see her pussy lips being pushed in and out with his cock, and her ample bottom rippling on the blanket with the shock of each thrust. The power of his fucking seemed to having the right effect, for she was clinging to him tightly and wrapping her legs around his back to keep him in her, his shaft and her pussy glistening with her juices. She was already producing enough fluid for it to be trickling down her crack, coating her little brown arsehole before staining the blanket.

"This is making me feel really horny," Becky whispered to me. "I wish we could join them and do the same."

"Sshhhh! Just watch, they'll be cumming soon."

Becky wasn't the only one getting hot, and I let the hand on her back begin to slip lower until I was softly caressing her bottom. Without taking her eyes from the couple fucking frenziedly only yards away, she lifted herself a little to allow me to slide my hand under her and pull her skirt up from under her thighs. Then as soon as her skirt was free she raised herself onto her hands and knees and reaching back without looking, she pulled it loose and flipped it over her back, baring her beautiful naked bottom in a clear signal to me to play with her. It was an invitation I couldn't refuse and I caressed her naked bum cheeks, feeling the smooth softness of her skin under my hand. My cock, already hard, twitched within my trousers. I leaned forward and spoke softly into Becky's ear as my hand circled her very tempting buttocks.

"If it wasn't that they would hear you, I'd spank you right now."

"Oohh Simon, please." I couldn't see her expression so wasn't quite sure if she meant it or not.

"Later darling, later." I tried to make my reply cover either possibility.

Meanwhile the blonde woman was on her back, bent double with her legs beside her ears while her man slammed himself into her as hard as he possibly could. They were both getting very close to cumming, and her cries had got louder and more insistent while his strokes were getting shorter, more rapid and far less controlled. Becky and I watched in fascination as they got nearer and nearer to their climaxes.

My hand was still stroking Becky's bottom, but I was now running my fingertips down her crack, over her anus and just reaching her pussy. Becky was trying to tempt my fingers further with little movements of her bottom and little noises in her throat as I neared her slit. I knew what I wanted to do, and I wasn't going to be tempted away from it.

I was about to get my chance too. The blonde was already in the throes of her climax, crying out and scrabbling at his back as it tore through her, and he was only seconds behind her. I reached further to let my fingertips roam just around the entrance to Becky's pussy, watching as the man drew back for his 'vinegar stroke', then, when he pushed forward to drive his cock right into his partners pussy as it spewed his cum, so I plunged two fingers right into Becky.

Becky let out a strangled mewl of surprise and pleasure at my invasion. Then her noises became more intense and urgent as I wriggled my fingers and pushed as if trying to get my whole hand inside her, until they culminated in a heartfelt 'yeesss' as she also went over the edge into orgasm, the word escaping through tightly compressed lips.

Becky bucked and pushed back at me as her climax ran its course, her juices literally running down my arm and my hand making little squelching noises in her passage. She was trying her hardest to keep quiet, even to the point of pressing her own hand hard over her mouth, but little squeaks and groans still came from deep in her throat and I half expected us to be heard by the couple on the grass as their orgasms began to abate.

But they were well into their own scenario and would probably not have noticed if Becky hadn't attempted to keep quiet at all. They obviously had a certain way of lovemaking that turned them both on, because as soon as their climaxes were over he rolled sideways and onto his back, while she scrambled hurriedly on top of him, mounting him as if to have 'girl on top' sex, but settling astride him higher up his body so that her hole was roughly vertically above his diaphragm. All this was done without any prompting from either, as if well rehearsed from previous encounters. She then stayed kneeling with one leg either side of him and with her pussy just a few inches above him while both of them looked down expectantly at her pussy.

I looked at Becky while she, still panting from just having cum and with my fingers still inside her, looked back at me. We both had questioning looks on our face, but we didn't have long to wait for an explanation.

Their change of position had put the couple into a position roughly sideways to us, which meant we could now see their faces, but couldn't so easily see her pussy or his cock. Even so, it quickly became obvious that they were looking for her pussy to begin to drip with the mixture of his cum and her juices, for we soon saw a thin trickle of liquid running from her to pool on his chest and upper abdomen, shining and glistening in the sunlight. As soon as the first drops landed on his skin the man let out a sigh of satisfaction and smiled at his partner. Becky and I watched in astonishment.

The blonde woman's next move was even more unexpected. As soon as her pussy stopped dripping she lowered herself onto him and began to slide backwards and forwards, rubbing her pussy over the cum-matted hair that covered his torso. This clearly had an effect on her, because almost immediately she began to moan and cry out once more, rubbing herself even harder against him.

"Look at that!" Breathed Becky. "Her pussy must get sore doing that."

"Perhaps he's going to kiss it better afterwards."

Becky groaned quietly at that thought, wriggling slightly on my fingers. "I hope he does, but just as long as we can watch."

"Let's wait and see." As I spoke I began pushing my fingers in and out of Becky's pussy once more, answering the need that was growing inside her.

The blonde erupted into orgasm, crying out loudly as she came and rubbing herself wildly on her partner, and by doing so taking our attention back to them. Rubbing their mixed juices into his chest had had much the same effect on him as on her, for now we could see his cock was hard and ready once again.

"Hey, now that's not bad," Becky giggled slightly as she spoke. "He's nearly as quick as you for getting hard again. But he's not as big." She added quickly.

We sort of expected that he would start fucking her again, and I had the idea of fingering Becky in time to him shafting his woman, but that wasn't to be. Instead, she did a quick spin round and settled on him in the classic sixty-nine position, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her mouth.

"Is he doing the same to her?" Becky asked, not able to see for sure.

"I expect so, why?"

"Well, her cunt must be a bit soggy, 'cos she's just rubbed herself off in a puddle of his cum, and that's after he's cum inside her. Would you want to taste cum when you went down on me?"

I was a bit surprised at her use of the word 'cunt' and even more so at the question. "No, Becky, it would spoil the taste of you, wouldn't it?"

Smooth answer don't you think? But it was true enough, I loved her taste and I couldn't see me wanting to taste myself, or anyone else for that matter, on her. Even so, somehow the idea of her pussy getting covered in mixed juices was quite appealing and I felt my cock twitching as I thought about it. Perhaps that could be something to add to my mental list of potential activities?

In front of me were a couple very obviously enjoying what they were doing, and Becky's little wriggles and movements accompanied by the occasional groan told me that she was equally happy, while I was getting nothing but sore knees. I decided it was time to change that.

Moving softly I took up position behind Becky and quietly lowered my trousers, letting my now extremely hard cock spring free so that it accidentally slapped against Becky's bottom. She gave a little groan of excitement, mainly, I think, because she suddenly realised she was about to be fucked within yards of another couple, even though they wouldn't know it. My cock settled for resting just on the beginning Becky's crack and she waited tensely for me to push it inside her. Looking down I couldn't resist a little tease. I put one hand on each of her cheeks and pulled Becky's bottom open, exposing her anus and her pussy equally.

"Which one?" I asked her quietly.

I heard Becky's breath hiss over her teeth in excited surprise at the choice.

"I don't mind, whichever you want." Then she thought about it. "My arse, fuck my arse, Simon. I'd like it in my arse please."

"That's a shame." I told her. "Because I fancy your cunt."

As I whispered my reply I was finding her vagina with the tip of my cock, introducing it slowly and purposefully into her warm wet tunnel. I wanted her to know that today it was being done my way. Whichever she had chosen, I would have used the other. Becky shivered in expectancy at my use of the word 'cunt'.

I found her entrance easily, she was very turned on and very wet, and I slid my cock just an inch or so inside, then I stopped. For just about a minute I remained still, just lodged inside her, and then I gripped her hips and thrust myself all the way into her with one forceful push of my hips.

Becky couldn't help herself, this time she let out an unstifled gasp of pleasure as my cock sank into her. The blonde's head came up and she looked quickly about her, obviously having heard Becky, but not sure just what she'd heard or where it was from. Becky and I held our breath and stayed stock still until, apparently satisfied, the woman returned her attention to the cock she took back in her mouth.

As soon as her head began to move up and down his shaft once more I began to move in and out of Becky at exactly the same rate, matching the blonde stroke for stroke. I suppose I thought, in a strange sort of way, that by doing that I was making it easier for either of us to imagine we were they and it was us being watched. Becky seemed to appreciate that, for she, by accident or design, groaned softly in time to the blonde we were watching. It was becoming quite an erotic experience.

Of course, all this time the man had been working away on his lover's pussy, lapping at her continuously, and this was eventually having its effect. Soon she began to show a clear signal that cumming was imminent, groaning and sighing loudly as she sucked at his cock, and wriggling her hips as if trying to push her pussy hard onto his face.

Then she did cum, hard and noisily, yelling and gasping as she rubbed herself hard against his face. His cock, ejected from her gaping mouth, bounced around in front of us as he was jerked back and forth by the force of her movements.

I watched this display with pure lust, wanting now to fill Becky with my spunk and pumping away at her as hard as I could. Becky meanwhile was gripping onto the tree trunk to steady herself and trying hard not to call out, her teeth gritted to prevent her unavoidable sex noises from becoming too loud. Her head was tilted back and her back arched to allow me greater penetration, and she too was obviously finding the whole episode extremely arousing.

As the blondes orgasm passed she dropped, breathing heavily, onto her hands and knees over her partner, and her head lowered and her huge breasts hanging below her swinging gently as she gasped for breath. Her partner, who must have been close to cumming himself, gave her a minute or two before reacting, but then he scrambled from under her and got to his feet.

"Roll over, babe." This was the first thing we had heard either of them say anything since they began, but she obeyed without hesitation, lying on her back before him, her legs once more opened wide. He then knelt over her as she had done over him, and began to wank, stroking his cock with long determined strokes of his right hand.

I was still thrusting hard into Becky, but I heard her exclaim under her breath...

"Jesus, he's going to cum all over her. He's going to cum in her face!"

The woman lay with her eyes closed and her mouth open, ready to receive his load, and he was rubbing at his cock faster and harder, while we knelt behind our screen of twigs and fucked, my cock pistoning in and out of Becky's pussy. The man was getting close to cumming and had begun making involuntary little thrusts with his pelvis, all the time wanking himself over his partner's face.

Becky was fascinated, it was almost as if she had forgotten my cock inside her as she watched, waiting for him to cum. And then he did. With a long groan he pushed forward, fucking the air, as long ropes of spunk were flung out and downwards, covering his partners face with his cum. I felt Becky shudder as if it was she on the receiving end and her breathing became more ragged and shallow.

"I wonder how she feels?" Becky asked breathlessly, her eyes still fixed on the decreasing spurts of cum landing on the woman's face and breasts. "I bet that feels fabulous."

The woman was massaging his load into her body, sensuously sliding her hands over the dollops of cum that covered her. Soon her entire face and chest were shining with his semen and still she ran her hands over herself, as if massaging body lotion into her skin.

"Isn't that sexy?" Asked Becky, her eyes shining and wide.

Observing her face as she watched led me to the obvious conclusion, she found it an immense turn on and was longing for the same treatment. Who was I to refuse? I pulled out and moved back a little.

"Roll over, babe." I said, in imitation of the other man.

Becky realised immediately what I intended and gave me the biggest smile of horny gratitude I've ever seen, and then quickly arranged herself on her back looking up eagerly at me. As I got into position above her she suddenly whipped off her cotton top, baring her breasts to me, then reached under me to pull up her skirt and begin to play.

"Take it off." She looked at me confused, then raised her bottom and hooked her skirt off to lie naked below me.

Before I started to wank I took a quick look over at the other couple to see her licking her own ample breasts and sucking at her cum stained nipples. It was a very sexy sight and for a moment I regretted that Becky's breasts were too firm for that to be possible - but only for a moment.

It seemed very strange to be kneeling over a naked Becky stroking my cock, I'd not done much wanking since meeting her, and even stranger to see her arm moving and knowing that she was doing the same. But, with two other people only yards away and blithely unaware of our presence, it was also extremely stimulating. Becky was looking up at me with an almost mystical smile on her face and an anticipatory look in her eyes.

"Talk to me Simon; tell me what you're doing, and what they're doing." She meant the other couple, of course, but they weren't doing much apart from get the breath back and begin cleaning themselves up.

"You know what I'm doing, I'm wanking." I whispered, looking down at her beautiful hard nipples waiting for my cum.

"I'm wanking over my slut. Very soon she is going to feel my cum raining down on her, proving just what a tart she is. And while I'm doing that she's going to lie completely naked so that anyone might see her with her legs spread and her fingers rubbing her clit"

Becky groaned at my words and her wrist began to speed up. "What about the others, can they see me?"

"No Becky, they're just getting dressed. So they might walk past us soon, and if they do they might see you masturbating with your face covered in my cum, would you like that?"

"Oh God, yes!"

The whispered exchange was getting to both of us, while it wasn't likely, it was possible that the pair might decide to walk past us, and I wanted them to see Becky as much as she wanted to be seen. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and I could see that Becky wasn't so far away either.

"Slow down, slut! I don't want you to cum yet. I don't want you to cum before I do. I want you to cum when you have my spunk all over you."

Becky's hand obediently slowed right down so that she was barely touching herself, while I was now wanking as fast and as hard as I could, wanting, really wanting, to see my cum landing on Becky's face. I glanced across to where the others were still trying to remove the traces of their adventure. They were completely engrossed in looking presentable and oblivious to us.