Simon and Becky Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Gradually, with her eyes still fast shut, Lynn changed her movement from back and forth rocking to full blooded thrusting with her hips, pushing herself harder against my leg, making it slippery with her juices, as she rubbed her pussy harder and faster against me. Her face took on a look of total concentration, her jaws clamped shut and her eyes screwed tight, as her movements became more and more intense and she pressed against my thigh so hard that I had difficulty in holding it still for her.

She was now more crouching than lying on top of me, having brought her knees further up to gain better leverage, and she now pushed her arms under mine to hook onto my shoulders from below and held me even tighter. Still with her eyes closed she rubbed her pussy hard on my thigh, clearly close to cumming and totally lost to the world. From her lips came a tiny keening noise, interspersed with almost inaudible little 'oh's', the sound and the words getting steadily louder and more urgent as she came closer to climaxing.

Then suddenly she was there, she yelled incoherently in my ear and pushed herself hard against me, not rubbing now but just squirming from side to side to keep the contact total and using her grip on my shoulders for leverage. I held my leg muscles rigid, trying to maintain the contact, and even curled my toes into the bed sheet to stop my leg slipping away under the pressure. But then, just as I was sure I couldn't hold still for her, the pressure suddenly slackened and she collapsed on top of me, panting and gasping for air, her climax spent. I allowed my aching leg to slide flat onto the bed and we lay together, Lynn recovering from cumming and me just being pleased with myself for getting her there, and, most importantly, doing it in the presence of the man I love. I was conscious that I was playing with his express consent and encouragement, and it made all the difference.

"I needed that!" Lynn's statement was a little breathless, but said so matter of factly that I couldn't help but smile.

"And what are you laughing at?" She was smiling herself.

"That really was stating the obvious!" I answered.

"You reckon so, huh?" She raised herself onto her elbows to look down at me. "Well, here something else that's obvious. You need to do a bit more of the work."

She said it with a smile on her face and wasn't being serious, but it was true anyway. However, before I had time to make an offer, she clambered off and swung around, straddling me facing the other way, shuffling herself towards the classic sixty-nine position.

"Fifty-fifty sound fair?" Her voice came to me over her back as she crouched down over me, pulling my legs back to gain access to my pussy and presenting me with hers all at the same time.

Up to this point I hadn't touched her at all, or any other woman for that matter, and I hadn't even seen her pussy close up, so I held her bottom away from me for a minute or so to allow me to simply look at her. I think she was probably doing the same thing with mine, because I could feel her cool breath on my wetness, but that was all.

Lynn had a neat pussy, if you know what I mean. Her clit and her labia were both swollen with her arousal, but they were not over large and nothing hung or sagged. Her clit just peered out from its hood, looking every bit the little soldier that it gets described as, and her outer lips followed a neat arc from top to bottom. Even the entrance to her tunnel seemed tidy, almost perfectly oval and open just enough to be inviting without looking loose. The whole of her cleft shone and glistened with her juices and exuded the most erotic musky scent, fresh and alluring. To top it off (from my angle anyway) she had the tightest little pink rosebud anus you will ever see. I was ready to kiss a woman's pussy for the very first time.

Slowly my hands allowed her to descend on me, adjusting my position a little as she came so that I could extend my tongue and make a first tentative contact with her clitoris. She groaned softly and seconds later her lips kissed my clit. She was holding my legs right back by tucking them under her arms, so that my pussy and my arse were easily available and, coincidentally, in full view of Simon sitting close by. He must have been able to see that first little kiss so very clearly. That was a beautiful thought. My only knowledge of performing oral sex on a woman came from knowing what I liked Simon to do, and from my own imagination in a dream, so I let Lynn take the lead, simply doing to her what she was doing to me, but with my own interpretation. So it was that I fastened my mouth over her clitoris, flicking it with my tongue just as she was doing to me, and tasting her juices at source, so to speak. She tasted every bit as nice as her wet fingers had promised.

Lynn's mouth on my clit was at first very soft and gentle, as if she were scared to be passionate in case it turned me off, but by now I had orgasmed twice and felt so horny that I no longer cared that she was a woman. I wanted her to lick and suck me with all the enthusiasm that Simon usually showed, and so, to encourage her, I began sucking her clit hard and pushing my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. Even so it was a little while before she really went to work on me, but when she did it made all the waiting worthwhile. Lynn had been bisexual for years and knew exactly what to do and how to do it. Her tongue danced around my clit, teasing, flicking, and licking, while her lips nibbled away at my labia whenever they had the chance. Every now and then she would stop playing with my clit to push her tongue deep inside me, licking my juices from my vagina and spreading them around my cleft. She even once let her tongue stray down until she was softly licking my arsehole, though it must be said that I'm not sure that she meant to do that. Meant or not, it was a wonderful experience.

I tried my hardest to keep track of her actions and replay them on her pussy, but I was so aroused and so much enjoying her attentions that I several times lost track entirely, just lying there with my tongue pressed motionless against her pussy as I soaked up the pleasure of her tongue on my clit. When I did manage to work on her as she was dong on me I was rewarded with tiny whimpers of pleasure that grew steadily louder and more pronounced as I got better. Not that I was silent, I know that I was making moaning noises triggered by the sensations that coursed through my being, and I didn't care. Soon I knew that I was getting close to cumming, and I realised also that Lynn wasn't very far away either, so I tried even harder to match her lick for lick.

All this time I was, of course, lying on my back, looking up at the wonderfully firm little bottom that pretty much filled my view, not that I was complaining. But then suddenly I saw Simon's cock move into view from one side, his hand still rubbing the shaft frantically. He must have been turned on by the idea of shooting his load over the two naked women that he was watching, and, although we had said originally that he shouldn't join in, both of us actually welcomed his contribution. Lynn paused for a second and I heard her gasp 'yes' before her tongue went back to work, and I got a tremendous kick from the realisation that he was intent on shooting his load over my face as I lay licking Lynn's pussy. It was clear from the disjointed motion of his hand, and the little twitches of his hips that he was very near to cumming, and I looked up, eagerly awaiting his orgasm, just wanting to feel that hot thick cum splattering down all over my face.

There is that old saying about the best laid plans, and this was one of those times. As he reached his point of no return Simon leaned over, pointed his cock down and then began milking his shaft, aiming directly at my face. But the experience of watching two women at first hand had got to him, so that when he did cum his cock jerked uncontrollably and his beautiful great dollops of cum sprayed all over Lynn's bottom instead of onto my face. Only a couple of the last dying spurts actually landed where he intended and I had strings of cum laced across my cheeks and into my hair. It was worth it though, even that small amount felt fantastic as it rained down on my upturned and captive face.

Feeling Simon cum over her back and bottom had brought Lynn right to the brink of orgasm, I could feel her hips moving slightly and she was breathing very erratically, gasping as she lapped away at my clit. It had had an effect on me too, and I was feeling really hot, with my own climax building steadily, brought even closer by watching little rivers of Simons cum begin to trickle down the curves of Lynn's bottom towards me. Even as I watched two large blobs merged and ran into her crack, bound eventually to dribble down onto Lynn's pussy and my tongue.

I watched this rivulet of cum make its way slowly towards me, willing it on, wanting to taste it mixed with Lynn's juices, and seeing it collect for the moment in the little depression of her anus. I couldn't wait any longer and I stretched my neck to reach, and with the tip of my tongue I licked Simon's spunk from her arsehole.

The effect on Lynn was immediate, she went into the most tremendous orgasm, crying out loudly as she came and jerking her hips so that her pussy was rubbed back and forth over my face. This caught me by surprise, but her wetness felt so good spread over my mouth, my nose and my chin that I simply held out my tongue to let her own movements do the licking.

I was had been hovering on the brink of cumming ever since Simon had wanked over us, and Lynn's climax threatened to topple me over. In fact I think I would have cum anyway even if Lynn hadn't accidentally triggered me by biting my clit as she juddered in orgasm. That accidental bite hurt, in fact it hurt that tender part of me quite a lot, but the sudden pain also had the effect of setting off my own climax. A yell came to my lips, only to be smothered by Lynn's pussy as we both came together, and Simon was now treated to the erotic vision of two women bucking and moving together, mouths and tongues frantically trying to maintain contact with heaving pussies, and arms and legs thrashing as we tried desperately to cling to each others bodies.

I don't think either of us had ever had such a mind blowing climax, or lost control to anywhere near that degree. All I can say is that when it was all over there were two, panting, gasping, trembling, sweat-covered women lying in an untidy heap on the bed, both with smiles reminiscent of the Cheshire cat. As for Simon, well he was beside the bed, propping himself against the headboard with a look of wonder on his face. Nobody was surprised that we decided there and then to meet up again, but this time for a threesome.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers