Simon and Becky Ch. 07

Story Info
They dip their toes into the world of BDSM.
7.1k words
4.67
31.3k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

I was feeling very horny and particularly adventurous and there were one or two new things that I thought Becky and I might like to try. Well, actually, to be more accurate, things that I thought I might like to try with Becky. It was Saturday, and neither of us had to work, so I was looking forward to an interesting weekend, one that would start the minute she got back from buying groceries. I'd done a little internet shopping, which had arrived this morning and been stashed in a bedside drawer without Becky's knowledge, and I reckoned she was in for a few surprises, mainly because I was going to make one of her fantasies come true. She had once said that she wanted to be 'spanked', so today I was going to fulfil that dream for her.

I'd been thinking about things a bit too, as I waited, and if you've been with me from the start, reading about myself and Becky from chapter one, then you'll have a good idea why. Only a matter of a couple of months or so ago I'd been a twenty-two year old virgin, and expecting to stay that way. Because of an 'unfortunate' episode in my youth I was terrified of making a move on a girl, and I believed I was likely to fail anyway, so I never did. Then along came Becky, who made a move on me, a pretty determined one too, and everything changed overnight.

As you can imagine, my teenage years of enforced celibacy were littered with the fantasies and imaginings of what I would do if I ever got a girlfriend, and, because I never expected to get the chance to make those fantasies into reality, some of them were pretty wild. Then, all of a sudden I found I had a girl who not only dreamed of the same sort of sex life that I'd fantasized about, but was actually prepared to make it real. I felt a bit like a kid in a sweet shop.

But even so, I was taking it fairly easy with my 'wish list', mainly because I still couldn't believe my luck, and didn't want to turn her off me. So today was going to be our first dip into the world of BDSM, though Becky didn't know it yet. Now, for those of you who are BDSM experts, I have written this as it happened. If it doesn't sound like the average session, then that's because both I and Becky were new to it, and literally feeling our way through it. You don't want me to lie, do you? Believe me, I've got better.

I wasn't quite sure how to set the ball rolling, especially when she arrived home with a cheery 'hello darling' and began putting away the groceries while strutting her stuff and singing her version of Ike and Tina Turner's 'Nutbush City Limits'. I could have spanked her on the pretext of having a duff voice I suppose, but then Tina Turner isn't exactly an operatic soprano. So I waited until she had finished both song and chore and then called her into the bedroom.

"Come and take a look at this." I said as she appeared in the doorway.

She came across and stood beside me looking out of the window, no doubt wondering what she was supposed to see, while I slipped behind her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her back into me. She responded by resting her head back against my cheek with a little 'mmm'.

"What am I looking at?" She asked.

"Just the view." Our little house looked out onto open fields.

"You silly sod." But she made no attempt to move.

My hands moved up to cup her breasts and she rewarded me with another little 'mmm' and placed her own hands over mine.

"I bet I know what you want." She said, smiling.

"I bet you don't." I answered, more truthfully than she knew, and began undoing the buttons of her blouse. She was a great blouse and skirt fan, and I loved that, it was so handy. I kissed her neck as I slipped the blouse from her shoulders and unclipped her bra, leaving her naked to the waist.

"Hey! What if someone looks up at our window?" She asked without trying to hide.

"Then they'll know I'm a lucky man." The chance of anyone being within half a mile of our bedroom window was remote and Becky knew it. She smiled at my compliment and looked around to present me with a quick peck on the lips before turning back to the window. I am a lucky man.

Her skirt was held by a button and zip at the side, and it wasn't long before that too dropped to the floor, followed immediately after by her panties. She was wearing tie-sides, almost as if she'd foreseen what would happen. A quick pull on the ribbons holding the sides together and there she stood, completely naked in front of the bedroom window, the sunshine lighting up her very beautiful body, totally unconcerned, and with my hands slipping around her front to cup under her voluptuous breasts. Things don't get much better, do they?

"You are a bit of a tart you know, standing there like that." I spoke very softly and directly into her ear.

"Mmm, I know, but you wouldn't have me any other way, would you?"

I fondled her breasts, weighing then, moulding them and rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

"And you were really quite the tart the other day, when you were with Lynn, weren't you?"

I was referring to the evening I spent watching Becky and Lynn make love before my eyes. God, that was an experience, my cock kept getting hard just thinking about it.

"That was nice." She hadn't twigged where things were going yet.

"And it showed you up to be a right little slut, didn't it?"

She didn't reply, but her breath caught.

"It exposed you as a slut, didn't it?" She still didn't reply

"Answer me. Tell me you're a slut." I squeezed her nipples between finger and thumb, bringing a gasp from her. Still no answer.

I squeezed again, harder, and repeated. "You're a slut, aren't you?"

Becky groaned. "Yes." She whispered. "I'm a slut. I like the word 'slut', it suits me. Please keep calling me a slut."

I think she was now beginning to see where things were heading, for her eyes closed and her breathing became heavier.

"You don't care, do you? You'll do anything, won't you, so long as it gets you fucked?"

"Yes."

"Tell me properly." I pinched her nipples again, much harder, making her gasp with pain.

"Yes, I'll fuck anybody. I'll do anything with anybody, the dirtier the better. I'm a complete little slut."

"Why are you such a slut? Why do you just want to fuck all the time?"

"I don't know, but its nice being a tart. I get to enjoy myself, I like being a slut."

"Could it be because you weren't disciplined enough as a child?"

"No, I wasn't, but I should have been."

"Never mind, it's not too late."

"Isn't it? Oh good! Can I be corrected?"

"Yes, I can correct you, I can correct you across my knee, but it will hurt a little!" As I said this I gripped Becky's upper arms from behind and began to walk her across to the bed.

"I don't mind if it hurts, just so long as it stops me being such a slut."

"Oh, I don't want to stop you, I want you to be a better slut. I want you to be my slut, my slut who does as she's told and fucks how and when I tell her to."

"I'm glad, because that's what I want to be. I want to be your horny, dirty little slut. I want to do everything you tell me to, no matter what. Please make me." Becky was flushed excitement, now she knew exactly what was going to happen.

We reached the bed and I let go of Becky's arms. "Wait there." I told her.

I slipped out of my own clothes, letting my erection stand free and much more comfortable, before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Bend over my knee." It was not a request, it was an order, and it was immediately obeyed.

Becky is 5' 7" tall, so she's a bit on the big side for bending over my knee, and her upper body ended up resting on the bed while her legs trailed out behind her, but even so it was a beautiful sight. She has a well shaped bottom, curvy but no fat and definitely no sag, and I couldn't resist resting my hand on one of those glorious cheeks and softly massaging it for a minute or two. Then I pushed on the inside of her thighs a little until she parted her legs, and ran my hand down between those cheeks. Her pussy was decidedly wet and she groaned quietly as my fingers ran over it.

"Well now." I said to her. "I had wondered whether you are really a lady who is pretending to be a tart for the kicks, or if you are a genuine slut. On the evidence of your cunt I'd say you're a slut. But I'll know for sure soon."

She looked back questioningly over her shoulder.

"I'm going to have some fun. If you're really a lady you'll endure it, but if you're really a slut you'll enjoy it." With that I rammed two fingers hard into her pussy without warning. Her back arched and she let out a strangled 'aaghh' of surprise. I pulled my fingers back and rammed them in again, again her back arched and she cried out.

Now I placed my other hand on the back of her neck and held her head down against the bed, making her lie flat across my lap and holding her still while I wriggled my fingers around inside her. She began making little whimpers of pleasure and her pussy got wetter. I turned my hand over so that my fingers faced downwards, towards her front, and searched for her G spot until a loud 'mmm' told me I'd found it and I rubbed against it with my fingertips, setting Becky on the journey to orgasm. I played around inside her pussy, amusing myself by moving in and out, inserting another finger, then removing it again, wriggling my fingers, rubbing the against her pussy walls and massaging her G spot. She responded to all of it, getting hotter and hotter, writhing slightly against my bare skin and making continuous little whimpers, and all the time I held her head flat against the bed I could tell that the embarrassment of being held down over my knee was adding to her arousal, and she was rapidly approaching her climax. But a climax was something I wasn't going to let her have, yet.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked her.

"Yes, Yes, soon, and it's going to be a big one!" I could tell just how randy and excited she felt by the thickness of her voice.

"No, you're not. Not until I let you." I pulled my fingers from inside her and rested my hand on her bottom, wetting her cheek with her own juices. She stiffened with surprise and then I could almost feel her physically slump with disappointment.

"You see." I told her. "If you cum you'll just prove you're a slut, a dirty whore, a sex mad bitch on heat, and I'll have to treat you like one. So you can't cum yet."

"I'm not going to be able to stop it." She was squirming against me, so close was her climax.

"Maybe not, but I can!" I raised my hand from her bottom and then brought it down again hard against her tender flesh. This time her cry was of pain and shock rather than pleasure. Her bottom quivered with the impact and she tried to arch her back again, but I was still holding the back of her neck.

I drew back my hand and did it again, then again, and again, sometimes on one cheek, sometimes on the other, but each smack hard enough to make her cry out in real pain. She wriggled, trying to avoid the worst of her spanking, but I just held her down and continued, intent on giving her the spanking she had asked for. At one point she put her hands behind her to cover her smarting bottom, but then I simply smacked her across the fleshy part of her arms until she moved them.

The rain of blows did not fall in rapid succession, in fact between each I often deliberately left a gap of a few seconds. Sometimes I did nothing except wait and let Becky anticipate the next smack, and sometimes I gently massaged her burning cheeks. Then, of course, she could predict when the next smack would be from when I lifted my hand away, and that was all an intentional part of the spanking, to make her tense up with fear.

But, for all that I was intent on inflicting pain on her, I wanted her to get perverse pleasure from it, and all the usual signs of arousal were masked by her reactions to the pain in her bottom. So several times after landing a particularly heavy smack, I ran my hand down between her legs and pushed my fingers up inside her, checking the wetness of her pussy under the guise of playing. I needn't have worried, Becky was soaking and I could feel her pussy gaping wide between swollen labia. There was no doubt about it, being spanked was a real turn-on for Becky and I now felt confident to take things further.

When I did eventually stop, both cheeks were bright pink and feeling hot, and Becky was wriggling again, but this time from the pain in her tender backside. I gently massaged her glowing bottom, feeling the heat from her skin on my already tingling hand. She eventually stopped wriggling, but she was still breathing very disjointedly, her breath catching in her throat with almost every intake.

"Please make me cum now!" Pain and passion had tightened her voice nearly to incoherence.

"It seems you're a genuine slut after all, so, yes sweetheart, I'll make you cum, so long as you accept the consequences"

Once again I thrust my fingers inside Becky, doing it without any foreplay or preamble, just ramming them full length into her and then thrusting in and out of her pussy. It must have taken all of a minute before Becky's orgasm exploded through her. She cried out, kicking with her feet and thrusting with her hips as if trying to fuck my lap. She grabbed handfuls of duvet and screwed them round as she fought to handle the waves of ecstasy sweeping through her, and she pushed back against my hand so hard that it hurt the base of my fingers. I was still gripping the back of her head and, if it were not for that, I believe she would have ended in a heap on the floor, so hard did she jerk against me.

Afterwards I relaxed my grip on her head but left both of my hands where they were while Becky fought to get her breath back and regain control of her still twitching body.

"Oh my God, that was so fucking intense, thank you." She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes shining. "Getting spanked is so bloody fantastic, it hurts so much, but it's so fucking nice." I still had my fingers deep inside Becky's pussy, and now I started to move them around inside her, not thrusting or rubbing or anything, just moving randomly. Becky moaned under her breath.

"You will do it again, won't you?" She asked, a strange anxiety showing in her voice, part need and part fear. "I don't know why, but it makes me cum so much harder. I want it again soon, please."

"Have I said that today is over yet?" I answered her question with one of my own.

"Are you going to spank me some more? But I want it much harder next time, till it really hurts me."

I looked at her bottom, still glowing pink from her earlier bout. Pink was nice, but red would be nicer, and I had very intention of seeing it red. My cock twitched at the thought.

"If I think you deserve it, but you'll have to wait and see."

For a while she lay quiet, accepting my answer without reacting, except for little noises from my fingers still playing inside her. But when I pulled my fingers from her vagina, intending to play with her clit, she put her hands flat against the bed and made to push herself up and get off my knee. I immediately tightened my other hand onto the back of her neck and pushed her back down face first onto the bed.

"Have I said we are done? I asked.

"No, but..."

"No, but, nothing. I said I would make you cum if you would accept the consequences of being my slut. One of those consequences is that I will say when you may get up."

As I talked I thrust my fingers back to explore as deep inside her as I could reach. She groaned and laid back face down, her bottom still draped unceremoniously over my lap and my hand disappearing between her legs. I played with her until her breathing betrayed her increasing arousal again, and then I quietly took away my hand and reached for a drawer in the bedside chest.

Becky looked around as best she could to see what I was doing, but she said nothing and made no attempt to move this time. She even managed not to react when she saw me fish out a tube of lube and then leave the drawer open so that I could reach in again when I needed to. I was surprised and pleased with her silent acceptance of whatever was to come.

I let go of her neck to take the cap from the lube and squeeze a good sized blob onto my fingers. Then I used one hand to hold open the cheeks of her bottom while I applied the lube to her anus with the other. She jumped a little from the cold gel, but otherwise remained still, only her breathing revealing how she felt.

Her sphincter offered very little resistance to my finger as I pushed it into her backside, her randy state and the lubricant allowing me to enter her back door easily and deeply. Becky took a little hissing breath as my finger slid home, but otherwise gave no reaction, accepting my invasion meekly. Once there I began to push in and out, steadily finger fucking her while still holding open her cheeks to watch what I was doing. There was still no reaction, but I suppose it must have been a strange sensation to be draped across someone's knee like that while they shove a finger into your rectum. I wanted her to feel embarrassed, even humiliated, by my action, but I couldn't tell how effective it was.

It wasn't long before Becky did begin react though, her breathing became less coordinated again, and she started to move her hips sinuously against my thighs. I answered that by pulling my finger right back until it was only just inside her and then working my next finger in alongside it. Becky gasped as the two fingers slid back into her rectum, and then moaned with pleasure very quietly at each thrust as her second orgasm began to creep up on her.

"Will you fuck my arse?" She asked after a while and when her orgasm seemed closer. She had urgency in her voice, as if she really, really wanted it and wanted it right now.

"Wait and see."

"Are you going to fuck my arse? I want you to fuck my arse."

I took my fingers from her rectum and slapped her hard, once on each buttock, making her cry out from surprise and pain.

"I said, wait and see! If you feel my cock slide in, you'll know your arse is going to be fucked. If you don't feel me enter you, then it isn't going to be, is it?"

She was silent.

"Do you think you've proved yourself as a slut?" I asked after a short pause.

Becky nodded silently in reply.

"Tell me what you think you are."

"I am a slut. I am a complete, nasty, dirty, sex mad slut. I will do anything you wish, I will be fucked in any hole you wish, by anything you wish – or anybody you wish."

She looked back at me with the glint of lust in her eye. Her bottom might have been sore, but the things we were doing were making her feel very horny and up for anything. She was deliberately talking dirty with the intention of egging me on, something she confirmed with what she said next.

"All I ask is that you spank me and use me as you see fit, and make me cum as often as you like."

"You don't think you should be making me cum then?" I asked her sarcastically.

She realised her mistake. "Of course. I didn't mention it because I thought it went without saying."

I had to give her full marks for a good recovery.

"Then you had better start now. Kneel down and suck my cock."

If you have never been in the position to simply order a beautiful woman to kneel and suck you off with every expectation of obedience, then you can have no idea of the buzz that comes with it, even before her mouth closes over you. To make a woman act like that gives a tremendous feeling of power, almost like an Eastern Potentate with his body slave.

Becky is always very good with her mouth, and this time in particular the moment her lips closed over the head of my cock I knew I was going to enjoy it. She seemed as though she were determined to give me the best head she's ever given anyone and she really worked at it. I looked down at her kneeling between my knees and I could see just the top of her head as she concentrated solely on my pleasure.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers
12