Simon and Becky Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

The first thing she did was to coat my cock with a layer of saliva, running her mouth and tongue along its length until it was all wet and shiny. Then, making a ring from finger and thumb she started to rub them up and down my shaft, while her mouth worked on my cock head. God, it was good. Her tongue traced wet rings around my head, swirling and circling round and over, while her lips pistoned up and down in concert with her hand, sucking hard on me all the time. Then her hand wrapped itself around my balls and rolled them around, sending me another step towards heaven.

I'm tempted to say that I could have stood Becky's attentions forever, but that wouldn't be quite accurate. In truth I could have stood them until about five seconds after I'd shot my load into her mouth, but that's a physical limitation not a preference, and I have to say that Becky's mouth over my cock that day was one of the most fantastic sensations I've ever felt.

I had intended that this should only be an instructional interlude before I reddened her backside further. I was just going to cum in her mouth to let her know who made the decisions, but she was so good with her tongue that I soon wanted more.

"Stop!" She stopped immediately, looking up at me in bewilderment.

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back, my cock pointing skywards. "Now sit on me."

She did as she was told without question or hesitation, climbing onto the bed and straddling me. Then just as she was guiding my cock into her pussy I spoke again.

"Not in your cunt! Put it up your arse! That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

She smiled hesitantly, and then nodded, moving the head of my cock backwards to rest against her rear entrance. Her anus was still slippery with gel and my cock was wet from her saliva, so my cock ought to enter her without much difficulty, but she still lowered herself onto it very slowly, a look of intense concentration on her face as she impaled herself on me. There was a brief moment of resistance from her sphincter before the head of my cock pushed past it, accompanied by a gasp of pleasure from Becky, and then she slid slowly down my shaft, still gasping softly as more and more of my length was taken into her rectum. Eventually her cheeks met my thighs and she smiled, knowing that she contained all of me.

For a short while she remained kneeling motionless as she adjusted to the sensation of having my cock buried all the way inside her arse. Then she leaned forward, placed her hands either side of my shoulders and began raising and lowering herself onto my shaft, her breasts swinging in front of me and the look of concentration on her face softened by one of disbelief and excitement.

"I've got you, all of you!" She meant my cock in her arse.

I was thinking along different lines and reached up, grasping her nipples firmly between fingers and thumbs.

"No, I've got you!" I gave her nipples a little twist to emphasise my point.

Becky gasped and winced. "Oh, yeesss! I like that."

I did it again, squeezing her rubbery little teats hard at the same time. She groaned this time, and her movement on my cock stopped briefly.

"Don't stop. Keep pounding your arse on my cock."

This time I squeezed and twisted very hard and her gasp was almost a scream. Seeing her face contorted with arousal from the pain in her abused nipples turned me on immensely, and I did it again, even harder. This time she did scream, though she did her best to stifle it. She was looking very aroused and close to cumming. The speed with which she impaled herself on my cock was increasing all the time, and now she was bouncing up and down and grunting from the effort.

"Simon, I'm nearly there, please keep doing it and let me cum."

I had no intention of stopping, though why seeing the woman I love in pain from my efforts should make me so randy is something that I've found difficult to come to terms with. But, so long as we both like it and we do no permanent damage, why worry. Anyway, I was close on cumming myself and wanted to make her cum too, so I gripped her nipples firmly, digging in with my nails, then pulled and twisted as hard as I could.

She exploded into orgasm, screaming out loud, and I do mean screaming, as her climax ripped through her. She threw herself backward, intent on pulling at her own nipples, but actually only succeeding in yanking them from my grip, and rammed herself down onto my cock so hard that I had actual bruises on my groin the next day. Throwing herself forward again, she threw her arms around my neck and flattened herself against me, her voice repeating 'yes, yes, yes,' in my ear. Then she clamped her mouth over mine just as my own orgasm hit and spurt after spurt of my cum flooded into her rectum.

Afterwards we lay with Becky on top of me, with my slowly subsiding cock still embedded in her spunk filled arse, our hearts hammering in our chests, our lungs heaving and our mouths locked together, tongues fencing affectionately. Eventually I had to break free, if only to try and get my breath back, and I lay looking up at Becky, who in turn looked down at me through teary eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked finally, still breathless, watching a tear run gently down her cheek.

"Am I ever?" She replied, still panting but with a broad smile breaking out. "That was fucking fantastic, but God, it did hurt!" I remembered her crying from pleasure once before so I wasn't over worried.

"It's a good job we don't have neighbours," I quipped.

"I'm sorry I yelled, but it was too intense not to. That was so fucking good."

"Good. 'Cos we've not finished yet." I looked at her as she absorbed that news. "Off you get, I'm going to make your backside even redder than it is now."

She obediently climbed off, my cock slipping from her anus, and stood beside the bed, trembling slightly. I walked across the bedroom, picked up a bedroom chair and set it down beside her.

"Now bend over that chair from the back with your hands on the seat." I had thought of tying her wrists to the chair, but decided against it. She did as I asked without comment.

I went to the chest and took two things from the drawer. One was a leather paddle, about twelve inches long by two wide. The other was a whip comprising of about twelve thongs and a braided handle, and that was about two and a half feet long from the tip of the thongs to the loop at the end of the handle. I showed them to Becky and she nodded.

"Do you remember the safe word?" I wanted to be sure.

"Yes, I ask for 'mercy." Becky looked up at me, her lip trembling a little. "Simon, do it hard. I want you to take me right up to the moment before I need to ask."

She lowered her head and gripped hard onto the edges of the chair seat. She was ready.

I picked up the paddle with my left hand and ran my right hand over her smooth skin, softly caressing her back and her bottom before running my hand several times up and down the back of her thighs. She felt so nice, and she looked so vulnerable. I moved the paddle to my right hand.

The first blow with the paddle was a fairly gentle one upwards to her left bum cheek, catching her under the fullness of its curve. She jerked a little and grunted softly. The second one was the same, but to the other cheek, and got the same result.

From then on I rained a series of slaps with the paddle over her bottom and the backs of her thighs. At first they were not heavy, more like sharp little raps than hard smacks, but then I began to increase both the rate and severity of their delivery until I was beating virtually a continuous tattoo on her flesh.

When I started Becky bent impassively over the chair, just grunting slightly each time the paddle landed. But as the blows grew harder and more frequent she began to respond, gasping and whimpering quietly, squirming a little under the paddle as the pain accumulated from successive slaps. Her bottom grew redder, her thighs began to glow and she gripped the chair until her knuckles shone white. I was expecting her to call 'mercy' at any moment, but she both enjoyed and endured the pain. Then I stopped.

My sudden cessation was deliberate, and intended to unsettle Becky, to make her unsure what was coming next. Now instead of harsh pain I gave her gentle pleasure by softly massaging her bottom and stroking her back. At least that's what I intended, and at first, hearing Becky's shallow gasping breathing begin to return to normal I thought I was succeeding, but this lady of mine is full of surprises.

"Fuck me Simon. Fuck me or hit me, I don't care which, but keep going."

Her voice was thick and jerky with pain and arousal mixed, and she obviously meant what she said. I was so surprised I stopped stroking her for the moment.

"That's it, stop pissing about and fuck me. C'mon, fill my cunt with cock, fuck me." Becky looked around with her face full of lust, her expression sagging from disappointment when she spotted my cock, still only half erect after my recent climax.

"I want fucking Simon, I need a cock up me. If you can't fuck me then keep spanking me."

"Shut up, slut!" I hit her hard across both arse cheeks with the paddle. She groaned with pleasure.

"That's it, call me names, spank my arse or fuck my cunt." A pause. "Or the other way round if you like!"

I had no intention of spanking her pussy; I didn't have the experience at that stage to dare try. I do now, but I didn't then. So instead I put down the paddle and picked up the whip.

Whips create a very different kind of pain to paddles. Paddles sting, but whips give a much hotter pain. I wanted to see how she coped with that.

She hadn't noticed me change weapons, and when the whip first kissed her back, even though I didn't do it hard, she jumped and yelped. She was ready for the second, and the third, and by the time I'd got through the first ten she was moaning loudly at each stroke.

I paused to admire my handiwork; the little fiery welts across her back looked so good against the white of her skin. The effect on my cock was dramatic, and I was rock hard again in an instant. My sadistic streak was well to the fore.

"Don't stop!" Becky interrupted my reverie. "Do it again, do it harder, it hurts like hell, but it's so fucking nice."

The need in her voice was urgent, so I did it again, just a bit harder, then again, harder still, until I was laying it on quite heavily and Becky was gasping and crying out at every stroke. I didn't keep landing on the same spot, of course, I moved randomly up and down the length of her body, until she was bright red all along her back from shoulders to knees. As I whipped her she kept groaning with the pain, but within the moans I kept hearing words, so I listened carefully in case she was asking for mercy, but all I could make out were the words 'again', yes, and "keep going," muttered under her breath.

Very soon my cock was so hard it felt uncomfortably close to bursting, and I was longing to thrust it deep into Becky's pussy. The marks on her back and the beautiful redness of her skin combined with her pain noises to make me as horny as hell. She had been asking to be fucked earlier, and if she asked again, I knew she's get it. In fact it got so that I was pausing in the middle of things to see if I could trigger the request, but to no avail. In the end my own need got so intense that I just put down the whip, grabbed Becky's hips with my hands and pulled her straight back to impale her on my cock. I groaned loudly as my cock slid deeply into her soaking wet pussy. If I'd ever wondered if she genuinely enjoyed pain, then I had all doubts removed by her swollen gaping labia and the sopping state of her madly lubricating vagina. She was loving every minute of it, and so was I.

Once I was inside her I began fucking her as hard as I could, ramming my cock deep into her, hauling back on her hips to get the maximum penetration into her cunt. She was crying out in her ecstasy, the noises of her pleasure even louder than the noises of pain I'd heard earlier, dwarfed only by the noise of my body slapping against her backside as I stroked in and out.

I was still a bit slow at cumming because it wasn't that long since I'd climaxed before, so it was Becky who came first, noisily warning me as her orgasm got closer.

"I'm going to cum soon, Simon, don't stop," At first her warnings were relatively restrained, but as she got closer she became louder and more abandoned.

"That's it, keep fucking me, I'm gonna cum. Yes! Keep going, do it harder."

By now she was pushing back against my every stroke.

"Come on, Simon, harder, fuck me, fill my cunt! Keep fucking my cunt, spunk up me, I want your load in me!"

Her words were now being shouted, as if she was deliberately trying to shock the world with her language.

"That's it, I'm nearly there, I'm gonna cum. Push your big cock right up me. C'mon, shoot your load in my cunt. Yes, yes, yes, I'm there, fuck me, yes, I'm cumming. I'm cuuummmmiiinnnnggg!"

Her voice tailed of into incoherence as she bucked and jerked, her body being thrust shuddering and quivering back onto my cock. I just held on to her hips and pushed hard up her, waiting until she regained control before beginning to thrust in and out of her once more.

Even when her climax had passed she still didn't come down from the high plane of arousal she was on. Nor did she go quiet. Although she was no longer shouting, she was still giving a running commentary as I continued to fuck her.

"That's it, keep going. God, that's good. I came really hard and I think I can cum again. So don't stop fucking me.

She was still pushing back at me, but now it was controlled and she matched me stroke for stroke, pulling forward as I went back, and then shoving back onto me as I thrust into her, magnifying the effect. It was a truly amazing shag.

"Don't stop Simon, it's so fucking nice feeling your cock sliding in and out and I'm getting close again."

By now so was I, and her words pretty much tipped the balance for me so that seconds later I was emptying myself into her pussy, shooting spurts of cum deep into her. The sensation was tremendous. I was so horny from the things we'd been doing and from Becky's sluttish behaviour that I came as hard as I would have done if it had been the first time for a month.

My climax was so powerful that when I had finished I was standing bent over her, panting and gasping for breath with my rapidly subsiding cock slipping from her sopping wet pussy. My hands were still clamped around her hips, pulling her against me, and my heart was pounding, my legs trembling and I was finding it impossible to speak.

Becky was getting closer to her own climax and was rubbing herself on me and trying her hardest to keep my cock pumping into her. When it quickly softened and slipped from her she groaned, then pulled herself away from me and lay on the bed, wincing visibly as her back touched the duvet. I just collapsed in a spent heap beside her.

"Oh God, I need to fuck." Becky groaned quietly to herself, but I heard her and sympathised helplessly.

She lay back, opened her legs and began rapidly strumming her clit, gazing at me with an apologetic half-smile on her lips.

"I've got to, Simon, I'm too close to stop." I nodded and she smiled her thanks before closing her eyes and abandoning herself to the sensations in her pussy.

I watched mesmerised as her fingers flew across her clit, rubbing, teasing, flicking and pulling at it, making her hips twitch and jerk and a series of little whimpers pass her lips. Sometimes the whimpers articulated words and I heard her talking to herself as she masturbated.

"Yes, that's it, a bit harder, that's right. Now finger fuck it, yes, keep doing that."

It was as if she were giving herself instructions as she went. If I hadn't been so completely spent I would have found it extremely erotic. It wasn't long before she was back teetering on the edge of orgasm, and then her frustration showed through.

"Yes, nearly there, you can do it. Oh, why isn't somebody going to fuck me? I need something in my cunt!" The last sentence was shouted out loud, sheer need framing her words.

Then she came, and her fingers were rammed deep into her pussy and held pushed right inside her as her body once again jerked and juddered in climax. I lay watching in awe at the power of her climax, noting that this time she actually did ejaculate, and her little stream of juices caused a wet patch on the bed. Becky didn't care, in fact I'm pretty sure she didn't even notice, because as soon as her orgasm passed she rolled onto her stomach and went to sleep. In fact she dropped off so quickly that I thought for a while that she fainted, and maybe she had, but she was breathing softly and contentedly, so I left her to it and went to the kitchen for a coffee and a think.

My thoughts were somewhat troubled. I was concerned about just how much of the sadist had been revealed in me today. I hadn't realised how much I enjoyed hurting her, and the idea worried me a little. But then after remembering how much Becky had egged me on, and how much she had obviously wanted it, I wasn't so concerned. I did, however, determine that I would 'monitor' myself, and if I found that discipline was becoming an end in itself I would stop indulging, no matter how much Becky wanted it. Having sorted that out to my own satisfaction I made another coffee and relaxed. My conversation with myself obviously lasted a fair bit longer than those words might imply, but it gives the gist of it.

It was about an hour later that Becky surfaced, wandering into the kitchen wearing a bathrobe and a sheepish look.

"I fell asleep, didn't I?"

She sat down, very stiffly and very gingerly.

"That was absolutely incredible. I've never felt anything so intense, so bloody marvellous."

She looked at me.

"We will do it again, won't we?"

"Oh, yes. Very soon" I replied, my conscience cleared.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12