Simon and Becky Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

I expected Darren to carry on fucking me until he came, but as son as I had cum he pulled out, making me think for the moment he was ashamed of my abandoned behaviour. But then he whispered in my ear and I knew it was for an entirely different reason.

"Would you like him to fuck you as well?"

My heart skipped a beat. It was something we'd spoken of often, switching partners with another couple, but I hadn't expected it to happen today. It didn't matter though, I was so hot that I was game for anything that Simon said was ok.

"Yes please, and are you going to fuck her?" I answered quietly but enthusiastically.

"Yes, darling, I'll be right beside you doing the same as you."

"Then let's do it!"

Then the penny suddenly dropped and I suddenly realised that this had been the intention all along.

"Simon, you're a bastard, but I love you anyway." I heard him chuckle as he knew he'd been rumbled.

There was no foreplay because none was needed, I was still soaking wet from Simon fucking me and this man's cock was not in Simon's league. Not that I'm saying he was tiny, it's just that Simon is extra big so everything else is comparatively small. My new lover lay on top of me and his cock entered me as easy as that, but next to me I could hear the girl gasping at either the sight or feel of my Simon's weapon.

I got the distinct impression that my partner was waiting for his wife to accommodate Simon, for he didn't move until I heard a sigh of satisfaction beside me and felt the bed begin to move rhythmically. Now I knew that Simon was lying beside me fucking another girl, and the knowledge gave me a stupendous thrill, especially when my partner began to move and I felt his cock thrusting into me. We were both having sex with other people, but doing it with full consent and in full view, at least in my case, of each other. I wrapped my arms around my new partner and let myself dissolve into pleasure.

As I lay there being fucked by a man I couldn't see I could hear and feel the rhythmic movements of sex taking place right next to me. I could hear Simon's heavy breathing and the little noises of effort as he thrust into his partner, and I could hear her little gasps as his cock rammed into her as well as tiny moans of pleasure, moans that were getting more pronounced all the while. It was so erotic listening to this invisible couple making love while feeling my own unseen lover fucking into me that I couldn't help making pleasure noises of my own.

Then I heard Simon speed up his thrusts and I heard skin slapping against skin, and I knew he was getting close to cumming. His partner was also close, her noises, although muffled, were getting more and more noticeable, which is not surprising with nearly nine inches of solid flesh banging into her pussy, and I got hotter myself listening to them close on a simultaneous orgasm.

Then I heard Simon cry out and I knew that she was receiving spurt on spurt of his fabulous cum, the only instance during the entire time that I felt a pang of jealousy. His cry was followed almost immediately by hers. I know she was trying to keep quiet, but that's easier said than done in the throes of sexual orgasm and I know I heard the word 'yes' repeated several times. God, I knew that voice, but I just couldn't place it. Perhaps when I heard it again after today I would recognise it, and discover who I'd been sharing Simon with, and therefore whose cock was in my pussy right now. I was tempted to rip my blindfold off and take a look, but I managed not to.

For anyone who has never experienced them, two of the most exciting and erotic things that can ever happen to you were happening to me that day, and God, were they making me hot. One is to lie there with a man fucking you and not know who it is. To feel a cock inside your pussy and not know if it is black or white or if its owner is young or old is tremendously exciting, a bit scary, but so exciting, especially when the cock belongs to someone you know, that you're being fucked by someone you're going to meet innocently later on.

The second thrill is listening to a couple making love next to you, knowing that one of them is your partner, knowing exactly what he is doing from the noises he is making and knowing just what the other girl is feeling. I mean, I know what it feels like to have Simon's giant cock thrusting in and out of my pussy and I've got used to his size, but I knew exactly how stretched and full she must have been feeling from his pounding. No wonder she couldn't prevent herself crying out. I could almost feel her delight from across the bed.

But then, with taking so much notice of Simon and his partner, I'd almost missed the fact that my man was ready to cum. I felt him pull back for that final stroke and then he was pumping his cum into me. He was very different to Simon. When Simon came he just held his cock deep inside me and shot his cum right up against my cervix. This man continued to thrust in and out as he came, so that his cum was ejected along the full length of my tunnel, making it all wet and sloppy before he had finished. Then he pulled out and let his slippery cock soften against my belly as he panted and puffed in my ear. I was not over impressed by his technique and I hadn't had another orgasm, but I was so glad that I'd let Simon see me being fucked that I smiled with gratitude at my invisible lover.

For a short while all four of us lay in a tangle on the bed, either recovering from the sex we had just enjoyed or thinking about what had happened. I fell into the second category. It was a thrilling experience that I wanted to repeat, but I was I didn't want this one to be finished yet. I was still hot, still wanting more. My anonymous lover had fucked me good and hard, but compared with Simon he hadn't done the trick and I felt frustrated. That's when Simon let me know that there was more to come by whispering in my ear.

"Just relax, because now you're going to find out why she wants to stay anonymous."

I wondered just what he meant, but before I had chance to think about it I felt two sets of hand grab my ankles and pull my legs wide open.

"What the fuck...?"

"Don't worry, just relax, you'll like it, I promise." Simon spoke calmly and quietly to me and I forced myself to accept what was happening.

My legs were now held so wide apart and pushed back that it was almost painful; it was as if I was waiting for another fucking. God, it must have looked really lewd to everybody, I wish I could have seen them looking.

As far as I could tell both sets of hands holding me were masculine and this was confirmed when two cool and soft little feminine hands were placed on my outstretched thighs to keep them wide, and I began to understand what was going to happen. My legs were being held for her benefit, just in case I didn't like the idea, but actually my heart skipped a beat at the realisation that I was just about to be gone down on by a girl. Far from objecting I loved the idea, but I also loved being forced to offer myself to her.

The first touch of the girl's mouth to my pussy was very light and hesitant, as if she was unsure if she dare. Then I felt her tongue flick across my clit, and I jerked with the unexpected sensation. For a moment or two there was nothing, but then her hands moved from my thighs and I felt her fingers spreading my pussy lips, pushing them wide apart and opening my pussy to her view. I knew without looking that she would now be able to see all of me, even to the point of being able to look into my gaping tunnel. I thrilled to the thought that she could see up inside me and that there was nothing I could do to stop her, and I got an even bigger jolt when a I felt little trickle of cum run from my entrance, knowing that someone I knew was watching it.

I knew the girl had seen the little stream of cum because as I felt it run from my pussy and make its way down to my arsehole I heard a sharp little intake of breath, as if the sight had given her a special buzz. Then I felt her tongue tip return to my pussy and lick along my slit, as if tasting the mixture of cum and pussy juice that was there. It did that again with the tip as if testing the waters, but the next contact was with the flat of the tongue placed full against my arsehole before licking all the way up to my vagina with a gloriously firm pressure. As soon as her tongue reached the end of its journey it was taken away and then I began to understand, she was licking off her husband's cum, collecting it on her tongue as it ran from my hole and taking it into her mouth.

Several times more I felt her tongue travel along my slit, turning me on and giving me a jolt of pure pleasure each time. Then she began to probe into my hole, lapping at the entrance and licking the inside, reaching as far up inside me as she could. Her open mouth was now pressed fully against my pussy, her lips and jaws now taking the place of her fingers in holding my labia open while her tongue explored me, seeking more dollops of his spunk.

Now I understood her hesitance, why she had tentatively touched me with her tongue before firmly and determinedly clamping her mouth onto me. She was no doubt straight and not finding it easy to have a sexual contact with another woman, but deliberately delving for her husband's cum, lapping it from my cunt, licking and searching with her tongue in order to find it. I guessed she had wanted to do this for ages and I was the means of satisfying her fantasy. No wonder she wanted to stay unseen.

When she had retrieved as much cum as she could reach her mouth was taken from my pussy and I felt two fingers dive deep into me. I could hear her breathing heavily and making tiny grunts of pleasure as she explored me with her fingers before hooking the ends and scooping more spunk from right inside me. Then I heard the sounds of licking and sighs of satisfaction as the fluids were transferred to her mouth, before her fingers returned to my cunt.

I'm not sure, but I think the position I was in appealed to my submissive tendencies, because being held open like that for this obviously inexperienced girl was doing wonders for me. The feel of her mouth and her tongue on my pussy licking and lapping, and then her fingers inside my tunnel, was getting me ready to cum. The very thought that she was taking her own husband's cum from inside my body was so kinky that it was bringing me to a climax. I could feel it boiling up inside my pelvis, you know, that little point of heat that starts to expand and intensify until it overflows from your belly and explodes through the rest of your body. I felt myself on the brink and my hips and thighs were starting to go into spasm as my orgasm hovered in the wings.

"Hold me, I'm going to cum." I could feel that it was going to be a strong climax and I knew I would buck and shudder like mad thing. I wanted to make sure I couldn't unintentionally close my legs.

The girl immediately stopped fingering me, perhaps because I'd said I was cumming and she thought I might squirt again, this time over her, but for whatever it made me worried that I might be left frustrated.

"Don't stop, for God's sake don't stop, there's more spunk inside me yet." I didn't know if that was true, but I just didn't want her to stop.

I'll give the girl her due, not only did she put her two fingers back inside me, twisting and turning them in search of the last drops of her husband's cum, but she started to play with my clit with fingers from her other hand, rubbing and flicking it as she helped to bring me to orgasm. And it worked, God, did it work! I came like the proverbial express train, my legs jerking and twitching, my pelvis lifting from the bed, and my hands grabbing at my own breasts in an attempt to satisfy my lust. Christ, but the feeling was intense, wave after wave of pure ecstasy swept over me, until I was just the centre of a ball of pleasure, totally unaware of any world outside of my own heaving, throbbing body.

In the end, when my climax finally subsided my body returned to my control and I lay back exhausted and spent, she leaned back to my pussy and deliberately sucked my oversensitive clit into her mouth, making me jerk with pleasure and surprise, then she gave my legs a little squeeze with each hand as if in thanks, and she was gone.

I don't mean she left the room naked, I mean she was gone from me. I felt the bed lift a little as her weight was removed, and then I heard people getting dressed. All this was done without a word being spoken, then the door opened and they really were gone, the man who had fucked me and the woman who had made me cum, still without me having any idea who they were. If only I could place that voice. I knew I would be thinking about it for days.

Simon came back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning over and kissing me while untying the blindfold at the same time. Then, blinking like a mole in unaccustomed light, I lay looking up at him, noticing with pleasure that he was still undressed. He looked at me with a wan smile.

"Becky, I know I didn't tell you the whole story, I'm sorry about that, but I wasn't sure what you'd say."

"Simon, I've said it before. I don't want to be asked, I want to be told." How could I be submissive if he kept asking my permission?

"But I didn't know if you'd let him fuck you."

"If you tell me to do it, I'll do it, no matter what it is. Did I try and stop you when you spread me for her?"

"No, you didn't, but by then I knew you were randy enough to accept it."

"For fucks sake, Simon, I'm submissive, my acceptance isn't relevant! I do what you tell me to."

I hoped that was clear enough. Only a few nights ago he had spanked and humiliated me wonderfully, and now he was back to asking me to let someone else have me. He needed a little more self assurance to be a real Dom, but when I remember how little confidence he used to have I guess it was coming slowly. It's just that know and again his assertiveness deserted him.

I changed the subject. "Do I take it that we just realised a fantasy for that couple?"

"Yes, he got a bit drunk one evening and let slip that she had a thing about wanting to lick his cum out of another woman's hole, and I suddenly wanted to see her do it to you. So that's what started it. And I have to tell you this, I really enjoyed seeing him put it there as well."

"I'm glad you did because it was good, even if you're better." I changed the subject again. "Do we know them very well?" I was still wondering which of my friends I should look at in a new light.

"I can't tell you anything at all, I promised them. But I'll say this; you'd be surprised if you did know, 'cos it's not the sort of woman you would expect."

I still had her voice going around in my head, and I knew that one day I'd figure it out. But I resolved that even when I did, I'd never let on. It would spoil it for us all if I did. What a fabulous sensation it is to be fucked blindfolded by a stranger and never know who did it. The feeling of being 'used' is awesome and any submissive person should try it at least once.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers
12