Simon and Sebastian A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fuckees in this event were all NBAs from RingBoys, and there had been such a demand on the part of the staff to participate, that a draw had been held to choose the ten young studs who would have the pleasure of offering their arseholes for pounding. The event was very similar in its physical demands on the two fuckers to the Mr Alpha competition and both Chris and Serge would need an NBA to release their tension the end of the session.

Lots had been drawn for the honour of releasing the two performers and the popular young stud, Sven, would release Chris whilst Serge would use a young, relative newcomer, Liam, who had prove to be very capable in his job and was quite a hit with the clients..

"My goodness," I thought, it was only three week ago that this young stud was taking his first pounding from Cedric and here he is now, acting as release for Serge. How quickly things develop! But then I reflected on how quickly Chris himself had developed his sexual prowess after his initiation by Simon and me in Palm Beach. One week after losing his virginity to Simon and me, he was fucking like a veteran. And why not, as fucking is a completely natural act and if a guy likes it, he really needs very little training to become a real professional."

Cedric went on to say that notwithstanding the mandatory use of condoms, as all participants in the Fuckathon were certified HIV negative, the mandatory condom rule would be relaxed just for this event, so Chris and Serge would fuck bare-back, so that each NBA would have direct contact with them and would receive a shot of cream up his arse, always and agreeable experience. And with that the Fuckathon could begin.

A round of applause welcomed the ten NBAs whose fuck-holes were the targets of the operation. They all knelt down on the padded low bench and bent over the upper bench, spreading their legs to expose their anuses ready for prepping. They were followed by a group of NBAs who were to assist them in the preparation.

Each supplicant received a thorough lubrication of his anus and rectum and then the assistant applied a dildo to each guy's sphincter to ready it to accept the cock. The audience was treated to an amazing sight of ten beautiful arses lined up, waiting to be fucked. It was all that some clients could do to restrain themselves, as the whole spectacle was just so totally inviting that I guess all of us would have liked to have reamed any one of the proffered holes.

Once these preparations were complete, Chris and Serge came onto the stage, looking superb as ever, beautifully oiled and with their cocks almost fully hard from off-stage prep. Their release assistants immediately knelt before them and gave their knobs a good sucking to help them achieve full erection. Chris and Serge were really super well equipped, for as they prepared to begin their marathon fuck session, their cocks were about ten inches long. Their assistants quickly lubed up these superb fuck sticks, the disco started and Chris and Serge each approached their first targets.

Now, the way the cross over Fukathon worked was that each of the two protagonists started by shafting the arse of the person at the extreme end of the ten-man line up. Chris and Serge faced the audience and, to the accompaniment of wild applause, allowed them to view their magnificent erections, enhanced by their gleaming gold Prince Albert rings. They then turned to give their attention to their first supplicant. Chris stood at one and of the line and Serge at the other, each firmly holding his rock-hard cock in his right hand. They glanced at each other and smiled and on a slight nod from Chris, each guy advanced to his is first anal target, and pushed his knob directly against the supplicant's sphincter, where both guys remained motionless for a moment. Then at a nod from Chris the two guys forced their cocks into the fuckees' arseholes in one smooth and firm movement, sinking the full length of their fuck sticks into each anus.

Then slowly, in time to the disco music both Chris and Serge than began gently to pound each arsehole, getting ever more vigorous but keeping strict time with each other, until after two minutes or so, both guys climaxed and shot their wads simultaneously into the fuckees' holes: it was a masterpiece of synchronised fucking, something no one had ever seen or even imagined before. I have to say that I myself was full of admiration at the professionalism of these two guys: my goodness, were they good! And, I have to add that I was somewhat surprised by the fact that each guy had a double Prince Albert ring through his knob did not in any way impair their ability to fuck their target arseholes bareback with amazing vigour.

Both guys now withdrew their cocks from the first of their targets and moved to their second supplicant. Their NBA assistants quickly wiped off the excess cum from their cocks and Chris and Serge than repeated the performance. And so it went on until each guy had fucked five arseholes. At which stage Chris and Serge were side by side in the middle of the line-up.

Then Chris and Serge moved to the opposite and of the line-up, crossing over as it were, and repeated the five man fuck. All this was done with both guys maintaining a full hard on the entire time and shooting a wad of cum into each arsehole in strict synchronisation with each other. Thus each of the supplicant NBAs had his butt fucked twice during the exhibition, once by Chris and once by Serge and got a dose of each guy's cream up his arse.

At the end of the performance, they had both succeeded in maintaining a rock hard cock for the whole time and had miraculously managed to climax and shoot cum into their targets no less than ten times. The audience went wild with appreciation of the amazing physical feat of arse fucking they had just witnessed.

But it was not yet completely over, as Sven and Liam the two release NBAs made ready to perform their release function, to help Chris and Serge to relax and relieve the enormous tension they had built up during their marathon fucking session. Chris grabbed Sven and pushed him flat on his back on one of the tables, pulled his legs over his shoulders and thrust his still hard cock into Sven's fuck hole, which he then pumped as if there was to be no tomorrow.

He finally climaxed for an eleventh time and, withdrawing his cock from Sven's arse sprayed Sven's chest and face with a huge amount of creamy cum. It was hard to believe that this was the eleventh orgasm with a cock that still remained rock hard and which could still produce a massive dose of sperm.

Serge forced Liam over the kneeling bench and entered him from the rear and again managed a huge cumshot. Both Chris and Serge, then stood up in front of the audience and made one final unbelievable gesture, as they jerked off their still hard fuck tools and produced yet another spray of cum. What an unbelievable performance we had just witnessed! To me the performance we had been privileged to witness was every bit as demanding as the stage performances of contestants at the Mr. Alpha contests.

In terms of stamina and number of climaxes, Chris and Serge had done at least as well as most Mr. Alpha contenders, the only difference being that these two studs had had to have jerk their fuck tools to reach an orgasm. And therein lies the very important difference between the amateur naked cock and body bulker and his professional counterpart. The pro. guy can shoot sum without touching his tool whereas the amateur produces his lot by te technique of masturbation or in-hole fucking, He is not sufficiently heavily trained as to be able to make himself cum by brain power alone.

As we have said before, it needs years of practice and dedicated training to be able to take to the stage at a Mr. Alpha contest, and to be able to maintain a fully erect cock and to shoot cum by sheer will of mind over the body. But the creation of the new Federation of Naked Cock and Body Builders and their proposed events, of which we had seen two this evening, will allow many young studs who would never qualify for a Mr. Alpha MuscleCock event to compete at a different level and with different rules, opening up a whole new segment of the naked cock and bodybuilding scene.

Simon and I left SF for New York early on Sunday morning. We had had a totally unexpected bonus in terms of the sex we had experienced in San Francisco, thanks to our reunion with our old and only pupil, Christopher Newman, who had gone on to become one of the most accomplished and imaginative young fuckers ever. Chris had really become a beacon of light for young body and cock builders in the Bay Area and was an inspiration to many young guys who patronised his RingBoys Gym in search of physical development and sexual fulfilment.

On the flight home, I noticed that Simon was reading a Men's Magazine and was looking at a page advertising cock jewellery.

"You know" he said, "Chris and Serge had no problem at all fucking the NBAs at the Fuckathon and they both have two heavy PA rings through their cocks.

"No, no, no Simon" I said, "we are not going there!" but in my heart of hearts I knew that I was probably fighting a losing battle.

And here ends this story of Simon and Sebastian.

THE END

In my next story, I will relate what became of the proposed new competition in Denver, which turned out to be an utter fiasco and how Chris took matter in hand and developed a new and successful event for clients of his gym and other similar naked bodybuilding and cock training gyms.

1...67891011