Simon and Sebastian A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My father himself had married an assimilated Chinese girl, who like himself spoke no Chinese at all and I am their only child. So, when my father died five years ago, I become the sole owner of this multimillion dollar company, in which I have no interest whatsoever. So, my father in his later years appointed as chief executive, an Anglo I might add, to run and develop the business, which he did, and for that matter, still does, very effectively. In fact, in spite of my Chinese name, pretty well all my friends are of European extraction and my own understanding of Chinese culture is pretty thin. So, in me, you see a typical example of a man of clearly ethnic background whom is, in fact, a totally integrated American. I might still look Chinese, but I am just as much an all-American boy as you yourself clearly are. Come to dinner at my house and you will definitely not get chop suey!"

"When I became President and outright owner of the company on my father's death, I decided to leave the then Chief Executive, a post he had held for the past few years, in charge. It is a decision which I have not regretted as the business, under his direction, has continued to grow. My CEO has the very un-Chinese name of John Smith! In many ways I feel guilty about my unearned wealth, which I have personally done absolutely nothing to earn. My parents knew from an early age that I was homosexual and neither approving nor disapproving, they accepted it and let me get on with my life as best I saw it, for which I was and still am infinitely grateful, for homosexuality sits badly with the Chinese in general."

"The saddest thing of all is that I have no interest whatsoever in the business which I own and which, were I to take over and attempt to run I am sure would rapidly turn into a disaster. So, for the time being, I just sit around, take the money and try to enjoy myself as well as I can. I pay John really well so that he has every incentive to make the business grow, which he has on a year to year basis ever since he took over"

"You know Sebastian, here I am aged thirty, a multimillionaire, and I really have no purpose in life. I ask myself what I am doing and why I am doing it. I took up this naked body building business about three years ago, and you can see the results of my toil and let me tell you it is jolly hard work, but after my first experiences of public competition here in Taipei, I doubt very much that I want to go on with it."

"At the end of the day, what have I to show for it, other than a muscular body and a big cock, and what the hell do I do with them on a daily basis? So for the moment I am in the holding mode of going on with going on, so to speak. It's all a bit aimless and I hope that one day I will find my true vocation, whatever that might be. I am toying with the idea of selling the Cheung Realty business, for with my own sexual orientation there will be no son to whom I can pass it on. I am, in fact the end of the line: I have no brothers or sisters, nor cousins nor aunts and uncles. My only living relative is my aged mother and when she departs this life I am the last of the Cheungs, so what the hell am I keeping the business for?"

My God, what an outpouring after just a few minutes acquaintance. I could see that this guy was in a tormented mental state, really at sea with himself and desperately in need of some sort of life jacket, but what?

Yan then went on and asked "So what about you Sebastian how are you fairing, better than me I hope? I have the impression from seeing you here in this bar that you are very much a lone ranger in this life, or am I wrong?"

I laughed and said, "You know you are really quite a perceptive guy, Yan. I am sure that you have read between the lines and realised that I came here tonight hoping that I would find a one night stand, for I have been alone now for a week what with the travel and the MuscleCock. I know no one here in Taipei and I can tell you that I am feeling sexually totally deprived. I am sure that I do not have to tell you that I am, like you, totally gay and that I need sex on a regular basis."

"I have to say that until I came into this bar tonight, I had no idea that this was the top gay pick up bar in the city. I just knew it was the best hotel and on the whole I have found that top places are the best for me as I really am not a frequenter of the low-life, gay- bar fraternity. You know, Yan, you really have laid out heart on your sleeve in telling me about our background, so let me fill you in on my life to date so that you have some idea of the person to whom you have just poured out your heart."

"Curiously, I am like you the last of my line, with my only relative being an aged aunt, my father's elder sister, who lives, if she is still in this world, for I have no contact at all with her, in Boston. My parents both died when I was two years old and my aunt brought me up until I was eleven when she shipped me off to a boarding school in upper New York State, where I literally spent my entire life until I was 18 years old and left school."

"By the time I was seventeen, I had realised I was gay and as you can divine from looking at my crotch, as you have been doing ever since we met, I already had a good sized cock which I started to exercise on a regular basis simply by jerking off in private and then, by mutual agreement, fucking one of my class mates. Anyway, on leaving school, my aunt handed over to me what was left of my inheritance, an inheritance from my late parents, which, I might add, until that moment I had no idea existed, and I left Boston for ever and went to New York without having a clue what I was going to do there, other than find some sex partner, for I just knew that I could not live without regular sex."

"Well as things turned out, I fell on my feet, and to cut a long story short, I found myself with three very good friends with all of whom I was able to satisfy my sexual needs -- and they theirs with me - I hasten to add, for it was important to me that sex was a two way affair. OK, one can have a one night stand to relieve oneself, but with one's regular friends, has got to be a give and take arrangement if both parties are to be satisfied long term."

"By chance, shortly after my arrival in New York, I was able to start and build up a male escort business, which is to say that I sell sex to business men who want to have their arses fucked; it's known in the trade as 'anal stimulation'. And so I now have a very successful top level escort business, with a regular clientele, which brings me a handsome income. I'm not in your league financially, but I think of myself as being very comfortable as far as money is concerned. Until now, I had never been further than New Jersey, but as I had become interested in MuscleCock, I decided to treat myself to a long overdue vacation and come over here to the contest in Taipei, which is how I come to be here in this bar tonight."

I then went on and said, "I am in a way, a bit like you, in that I have not until now found my life's partner, though I continue to live in hope. I am not, unlike you, dissatisfied with my lot in life, which I do not find aimless, but I have never found a truly permanent partner, that person with whom I felt that I could be spiritually attached. I guess I am in the same position as the average straight guy, who is looking for his life's mate."

I went on, "You know, Yan, we have covered an awful lot of ground, just standing here at the bar, and we really do not know one another. At least you do not know me, but I feel I know you quite well, in the sense that I have been following your preparation for the MuscleCock on the web site for the past three months, so in a certain way I feel I have known you for quite some time."

"I don't want to flatter you, but I can tell you honestly that I think you are just the most perfectly put together guy I have ever seen. I do not know what the Greek God Adonis, really looked like, but for me, you are his personification. I simply drool at the mouth and get twitching in my nether regions when I look at photo of you, let alone a face to face encounter like now in the flesh. So there you have it, call it what you will: you really are the bee's knees, the flavour of the month, the presser of my buttons. I do not care whether you win or not at the competition, for you are already the winner in my eyes: you are simply in a class of your own."

"Well," said Yan, "that really was a eulogy, which I wonder if I truly deserve, but here is something that you don't know. You are right in that this bar is the top gay pick-up place in the city and you came here to try to pick up a guy for an evening of sex. Well, I have to confess that I am here for exactly the same reason. I am in fact staying in the hotel myself, but after today's performance and what happened off stage afterwards, I really need someone to give my arse a good pounding, for I am under tremendous tension which I have to release and for me the best method of release is to get someone to give my arse a good hard fuck."

"I simply could not stay back stage where a large number of NBAs , which stands for Naked Bodybuilding Assistants, are standing around naked waiting to have their holes reamed by any or all of the contestants as they come off stage."

"It might seem surprising to a newcomer like you to the scene, but in spite of the fact that we have all been posing and shooting cum on stage, when we are finished we are all in such a state of tension that most guys need to fuck butt just to release the tension they have built up. In my case I find that I get the greatest relaxation from being fucked rather than fucking butt myself. In fact, a day at the competition involves intensive butt fucking before we go on stage to perform and the same afterwards. What you guys in the audience see when we are on stage, is but a small part of the entire process, for believe me we all do a lot of cock work with our NBAs and trainers before we step onto the platform. By which time we are all in a state of high tension. I can tell you without exaggeration, that performing on stage, with all that comes before and follows afterwards, is fucking hard work! I can tell you when we leave the stage we are well and truly fucked, literally and metaphorically, which is why I am in my present state of tension"

"But what I really cannot stand about this whole business, which I am experiencing now for the first time, is the way many of these guys, my co-competitors, pound into the NBAs back stage as if there is no tomorrow. They treat these young guys like dirt, under the motto that they, the competitors, are the kings of the universe, the all time alpha males and as such they can do anything they want to anyone. And so, I left today and came back here as soon as I had finished on stage. So what you see before you is a guy, highly tense, looking desperately for another guy to fuck his butt."

"I am not much of a believer, but I would say that our chance meeting here tonight is fate: you are here looking for someone to fuck and I am here looking for someone to fuck me. It seems to me that we are an impromptu team made in heaven, so how about it?"

I could not believe my ears: here was my idol, whom I never even thought I would meet in the flesh, asking me to fuck him. You can imagine what my response was and we both got up and left the bar and took the elevator to Yan's room as he called it$$$

CHAPTER 3

Well Yan's room turned out to be a huge two bedroom two bathroom suite, with a roof terrace overlooking the city.

"Let's make ourselves comfortable." He said and with no more ado started stripping off his clothes.

I followed suit and there we stood facing each other, stark naked.

I had long admired Yan, first in photos in the MuscleCock blog and then afar on stage at the competition, but nothing prepared me for the extraordinary beauty of this young guy in such close proximity. His figure was perfect: perfect muscle tone and with a silky flawless skin. And as for his cock, well this was truly to die for: it was at least ten inches of soft flesh, but with a certain solidity about it so that it curved gently downwards from his body and ended in the most perfect head imaginable. I was totally entranced. If there had been an award for the cock of the year, then Yan's tool must surely have been it: I just could not take my eyes of it!

Now I do not habitually indulge in cock sucking, but I just could not stop myself: I simply had to take his knob into my mouth and so I dropped onto my knees in front of Yan and took the head of his cock, his knob, into my mouth, where I savoured ever moment of having his flesh inside me. I then moved my mouth upwards across his belly, until I reached his pecs and nipples which I sucked with the greatest of pleasure. It was utter heaven to be be able to touch and fondle such a superb physique.

Yan let me do this for a few moments then said in a somewhat plaintive voice, "Sebastian could you please service my burning need: I desperately want to feel your cock inside me. I have so much tension that if you do not help me relieve it soon, I think I shall burst."

So I reached for my satchel took out a condom and my anal lube kit and made ready to service him.

Yan said, "Sebastian, I guess we are both clean, by which I mean HIV negative, so if you do not mind I would like to dispense with the rubber as I much prefer flesh to flesh contact when having sex. You can forget the lube as well as I lubed myself up before going down to the bar, just in case I scored there. Could you take me with me lying flat on my back as that is my preferred position and I think that you can give me a better pounding by the frontal approach and that is truly what I want."

"I want some really rough sex right now, so please do not spare me. Go straight in and really give it to me as hard as you can."

Well, I was presently surprised with all these requests especially so as the frontal approach, the so-called Mission Position is my own favourite and I am HIV negative as he rightly supposed, so why not go at it without a condom? So, I simply used the lube pack which accompanies each Fukit condom, my habitual brand, to lube up my own cock. Yan was already flat on his back on a table with a cushion under his buttocks to facilitate my access and waiting for me with clear eagerness.

I simply could still not believe what was happening to me, that I was being requested to fuck my idol, but there it was and fuck him I did, with all my heart and soul: I gave him the very best I was capable of. As Yan wanted a bout of rough sex, I plunged my rock-hard meat straight into his hole, without any of the normal pre-penetration gestures which I normally use to relax my partner's sphincter. I simply thrust my shaft into him until I had given him its full length and then I began the normal movements associated with all acts of copulation, but I endeavoured, as he had requested, to be as vigorous as I could.

So I pumped back and forth with ever increasing amplitude and force, somewhat reminiscent of a piston on a steam engine until we both climaxed simultaneously shooting huge amounts of cum, I into him and he all over my chest and face. It was an absolutely heavenly moment for both of us, and it seemed to go on forever as we both pumped and pumped our cream in a seemingly endless stream: it was a moment I shall treasure forever. It was easily the best fuck I had ever had and I guess that I felt that way as I was fucking my dream partner.

"That was incredible," said Yan, "I can see why your clients like you. That was the best fuck I can ever remember and believe me, I have had some memorable experiences in the past, but this time was just the tops."

We were now lying side by side by side on the table, regaining our breath for the sheer physical effort had take its toll on both of us, when Yan suddenly said,| " Sebastian, let me give you a return match, for I am just dying to fuck you after what you have just done for me."

Now this had not been on the books when we started our sex act, and I felt felt my spine tingling with apprehension at the thought of taking Yan's huge cock up my own hole: it was much the same feeling as I had had when my fried Craig had relieved me of my anal virginity during my early days in New York. But by the time I had collected my thoughts, Yan was already on top of me, forcing my legs apart and tapping at my sphincter with his rock-hard tool. I tensed, with a moment of fear, as he thrust himself into me, but the feeling soon vanished as Yan forced his meat deeper and deeper into me.

I wondered if I was capable of taking twelve inches of cock up my arse but there was no problem at all as Yan bottomed out with his pelvis against my arse and started pumping. It was a totally new experience for me, as I had never been in the arms of such a superbly developed man before, which was a heavenly feeling, and I had never ever experienced the like of a twelve inch fuck-stick pounding my arse. And pound it he did, until I thought that I could stand it no longer, the tension had become so great, at which moment we again both exploded simultaneously with two gigantic orgasms, accompanied again by enormous fountains of cum. It was absolute heaven for me: I had never experienced anything like it. My own orgasm was unbelievably intense, and I think that fact that he had a huge fuck stick which enabled him to massage my prostate was the reason for that. Whatever the reason the whole experience was totally something else: I had absolutely adored it!

When it was all over, Yan and I took a shower together and he let me give his cock another good sucking. Still naked, he rang for room service and ordered a dinner of steak and champagne for us. When the room waiter arrived, Yan opened the for him, with no embarrassment at all at his nakedness in front of a stranger, and the waiter, to give him his due did not bat an eyelid at seeing two muscular studs standing there naked, waiting for the dinner to be served.

It had been an evening I would never forget and when I left Yan's suite to go back to my hotel, I felt a new man: I had just had a fabulous experience unlike anything I had previously experienced. "That sure was one hell of a one-off fuck," I thought to myself as I climbed into my bed. I doubted that I would ever see the like again. But fate plays strange tricks as I was to find out the following day.

CHAPTER 4

Well, what did the morrow bring after my chance meeting with Yan in the bar? Today was my last day in Taipei, as even though the contest was still continuing for several more days, my flight back to New York was the next day.

I went very early to the auditorium where the preliminaries were taking place and got myself a seat right on the front row. Yan and his co-competitors others were still in the intermediate heats and I had a marvellous time seeing them pose and shoot cum from a front seat. Yan saw I was there and made a slight movement of recognition but no more, but in the interval, an NBA brought me a note from Yan asking me to meet him that evening in his hotel. I really wondered what he wanted as I had made no other plans to see him again after our chance encounter last night. Anyway, along I went and Yan was delighted to see me.

He had realised that I was an experience butt fucker the moment I produced my lube kit to prepare his anus and I had then told him that I ran a personal escort service in New York serving the sexual needs of a number of high level business men who required that the strictest confidentiality be maintained about their liaisons with me.

My success aged only 25 had been phenomenal as I had a regular group of wealthy clients who paid top dollar - $500.- per session - to have their butts fucked by a muscular young stud with a ten inch rock hard cock. They also appreciated the pre-penetration care I took to ensure that they were well lubed and would have a really pleasant experience. I was in the happy state of having so many clients that I simply could accept no more and had a waiting list of guys who wanted to use my services. My cock generated a monthly income of around $25,000.- so that I afford a decent apartment on the upper east side and live very comfortably.