Simon and Sebastian A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yan said he was always tired after a day in the competition and wanted only to come back to the hotel and have a welcoming cock waiting for him there so that he could really enjoy a calm moment of release, and to have his butt fucked in private by an experienced guy with whom he could empathise. He proposed to me that I move in with him to his hotel suite for the rest of the competition and that I serve his sexual release needs as I had done the previous night. He said that if I wanted it, he would also fuck me, but he was basically tired because of the demands on his own cock throughout the competition that what he truly wanted was someone who would give his butt a really good fuck when he came back it the evening so that he became completely relaxed and ready for the next day's activities.

He told me that he doubted if any of the fans realise what hard work it was competing in such an event. Contestants were simply worn out at the end of the day due to the incessant demands made on their cocks. He appreciated that I was in fact a business man who earned his living from his cock and would pay me the going rate; He was so keen for me to accept that he said he would rearrange my flight back to New York and pay for me to be upgraded to first class. This was an offer I could not refuse and so I agreed to stay on for another week. Yan Cheung, became the only client I let know my full name, Sebastian Watson, for to all others I was simply Sebastian.

And so, I moved into Yan's suite at the Imperial Hotel and once installed for the evening, and room service had brought the dinner, we both stripped naked and remained so until the following morning. The main bedroom had a king-size bed which Yan insisted I share with him. This was a first for me, for never in my life had I actually shared a bed with another man. Even with my close friends in New York, once we had finished our sexual activities on any occasion, I usually went home alone. It had also been the same when I first arrived in New York, and moved in with Craig as his flat-mate: we fucked a lot but I never shared a bed with him.

However satisfied Yan was with my ministrations to his hole when we went to bed, and however much he said he wanted nothing more than for me to give his hole a good relaxing fuck, I soon discovered that he could not refrain from fucking me during the night and during the first night together, I was woken up by Yan preparing to impale my anus.

This was really quite an experience and I swiftly learned that Yan became horny at the drop of a hat and could not stop himself from grabbing the first available hole to fuck: he was a true alpha, but a considerate one, which is more than could be said of many contestants, from what Yan had told me about their antics in the pump and release rooms.

So, realising what was likely to happen, I took to lubing myself up before going to bed, so that Yan would be able to enter me easily and that we both would enjoy a pleasant fuck. I have to say that taking a piece of meat as thick as Yan's is really something else and the few nights I spent with him were filled with the best fucking I have every had: he really knew what he was doing. My arse really ached at the end of the week, but it was an enjoyable experience and I am glad I had it. And all this due to a chance meeting in a hotel bar. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what had come as a result of that meeting. I had come to Taipei to watch a competition, but by the greatest of good luck, I had the best week of fucking in my life. But I am getting ahead of myself, as things were not yet over as you will now learn.

CHAPTER 5

The day before I was due to fly back to New York, Yan decided to organise a party for the NBAs, for he had realised that they received very little recognition for their part in the contest and might themselves like to have a chance to fuck butt rather than to be perpetually raped, for that is what their job really amounted to -- letting the horny contestants rape their anuses both before and after their appearance on stage.

And so he invited ten NBA's and ten contestants (I guess he had to press gang some of them into it) to a monumental fuck fest in his suite. The big difference here was that the NBAs were to fuck the contestants and not vice-versa! It was an acknowledgment by one of the leading contenders of the competition, Yan Cheung himself, that the NBAs really did exist and were not merely a row of arseholes waiting to be fucked. On the occasions that he used the facility, Yan himself drew no punches in the release room, for like all other contestants he had to release his own tensions as he came off stage, but he had realised that the hole he was fucking was attached to a live body, which also had feelings. Like my friend Craig, Yan was a highly considerate guy.

He put on a champagne buffet with all the trimmings which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. We were all completely naked as befits such an occasion and after the buffet had been cleared, the contestants were obliged to bend themselves across the table and offer their anuses to the attention of the NBAs. There was bit of grumbling by some of the contestants, but eventually a line of ten sets of buttocks with legs well spread was offered to the NBA's -- a sight never seen or even envisaged until now. It was truly the ultimate multi-fuck event! There was no allocation of partners, so each NBA simply shafted the first arse he fancied and proceeded to ram it as hard as he could with his fuck stick.

The tension was electric and the vigour displayed by the NBAs enormous, as they thrust their cocks as hard as they could into their partners' holes. Once they had achieved a climax, they then flipped their partner over, flat on his back on the table, pulled his legs over their shoulders and proceeded to give him a second pounding, this time in full frontal, missionary position.

Yan had announced that there would be a prize of a case of champagne for the NBA who managed to hold out longest before shooting his final wad and this was won by a young and muscular guy, who withdrew a rock hard, ten inch, ramrod straight cock from his partner's arse to claim the prize. Yan then had me shaft him as our joint contribution to this massive fuck scene.

I was transfixed as I looked at the winner; this young stud was everything I had ever dreamed of. He had a muscular physique and a magnificent cock, the type one dreams about but rarely sees. I moved across to him and we slipped easily into conversation. I could see that he was as interested in me as I was in him and after only a few words -- there seemed to be no point in beating about the bush - I asked him if he would like to get to know me better, a suggestion he jumped at.

Yan meanwhile had noticed our mutual attraction and realising what was in the air, motioned me towards the second bedroom where we went with alacrity. It was lust at first sight and neither of us could keep our hands of the other. We got down to a session of sucking and fucking which went on for the best part of two hours.

It was a meeting of two equals -- he fucked me and then I fucked him and so it went on. Where we got the strength from after all that had gone before, I do not know, but we did and we finally finished exhausted on the bed, which was covered in our cream, for we had both climaxed I do not know how many times. It was one of the best fucks of my life, comparable to my first time with the great Yan Cheung: and we did not even know one another!

In our post coital bliss, he told me is name was Simon, that he was from San Francisco that he had been bumming it around the world for six months and had landed up in Taipei stone-broke. He had seen and answered an advert. for NBAs for the MuscleCock, an event he had never before heard of, but was relieved to be able to earn some cash to fund his flight back to San Francisco. Simon told me that he was totally gay and that back home he had a few buddies with whom he regularly had sex. Sex, he said, was part of his daily life and he could not live without it. He told me of some of the interesting experience he had had has he bummed from one country to another until he landed up in Taipei and had to find a job to fund his ticket back to the USA. So, for a guy like him, the MuscleCock job had been a lifesaver.

I don't think I ever told him my name. I asked Simon how he coped with having his anus pounded several times daily by so much hard meat, but he said that he had readily adapted to it and managed to control his sphincter so that it was not simply ripped open by the pounding cock of the contestant he was releasing.

He said that he had realised from an early age that he was gay and had gone out of his way to develop his body by regular sessions at the gym. Fortunately nature had blessed him with a magnificent cock which he was not afraid to use, but this was the first time he had hired out his anus for cash. I told him that he should try male escorting as it was a good paying business as with his equipment and good looks he would have no difficulty in pulling together a regular clientele for his services.

And so we parted company: this had been the fuck of my life, a young guy called Simon from San Francisco, and we parted company after that one incredible night without even and exchange of names or addresses or 'phone numbers. I must have been out of my mind!

The next day I had to fly back to New York. I don't even remember if Simon had asked me where I was from, which is strange, as Americans virtually always ask a new comer where he is from. I mentally kicked myself for my utter stupidity. I had realised that Simon was special and I had let him go off without a clue as to his full name or his whereabouts in the US. All I knew is that he was Simon from San Francisco -- nothing more!

When I got back to New York with the MuscleCock still running for a few further days, I had to follow the results via the blog. Alas, as Yan Cheung had predicted he did not achieve a place in the top ten of his class, but he etill remained my hero nevertheless.

Thanks to the unexpected but glorious interlude with Yan, I arrived home more than a week later than I had intended, to find more than 30 'phone messages from my clients asking when I would be back in service. I had enjoyed my holiday break and had had some very unique totally unexpected experiences, I was glad to be back to normal and thankful that I had been endowed with such a great fuck pole myself that I could earn a good living using it.

I really enjoy my work and as is well known, fucking is a toy which never fails to please so I enjoy it pretty well every day. How many guys can say that they get paid for doing the thing life that they most enjoy? My only regret was that I would never see Simon again. Why had we not exchanged names, addresses or 'phone numbers, when when it was clear from the first moment that a mutual attraction existed between us? I cursed myself yet again for my stupidity, for how would I ever find again a guy in San Francisco, when the only thing I knew about him was his first name? But fate moves in a mysterious way and a totally unexpected and unbelievable sequel to this story evolved.

CHAPTER 6

I had been back from my unexpectedly extended holiday visit to Taipei for about two weeks. It was late one afternoon and I had just come from servicing one of my regular clients, who had been in a really grumpy mood, as he had, apparently made a big loss on some company stocks he had bought and he compounded that with the fact that I had been away much longer than I had said and that he had missed his regular service. And so he grumbled on as I fucked him, so much so that I felt like telling him to go to hell and find another cock to service him. Anyway, this guy was a good and regular cash payer so I held my tongue but left the session feeling totally dissatisfied in myself.

When I left my client, I felt really low myself, so much so that I felt the need to give my cock some more exercise with a more agreeable partner than the client I had just left. And so, feeling utterly frustrated, I went into a gay bar where I very occasionally go and where I knew from experience there were usually a few guys hanging around, looking for someone to shaft them. I was really feeling desperate for sex and it is very rare that I try to find a partner in a gay bar, which is simply not my scene. So ou can see how low and desperate I was feeling at that moment.

And so I walked into the bar, which was very quiet as it was very early evening and the usual crowd had not yet shown up. I really did a double take, for there standing at the bar was Simon, that young stud whom I had met in Taipei at Yan Cheung's NBA party. I could not believe my eyes: it could not be true, but it surely was. I had an instant release of adrenalin and my cock started to harden at the sight of this young guy, with whom I had spent two glorious hours in Yan's hotel suite.

Simon suddenly saw me and smiled in recognition. I smiled back at him and without saying a word to him, I walked toward the men's room, went inside and waited for what I felt certain would happen, which it did, for just seconds later Simon walked in, already unbuckling his belt.

We just looked at one another and said nothing. The room was empty and we moved into a cubicle, the larger type designed for handicapped people. I simply could not wait and without a sound, I ripped down his jeans and underwear and sank my meat into his fuck-hole. It was a totally amazing impromptu fuck and I pumped him as if there was to be no tomorrow.

When it was over Simon whispered: "Me now" and I let him ream my arse in his own inimitable way: this guy was a really top, top fucker.

We left the bar and walked down the street together, both of us in a state of euphoria. How on earth had we found each other again as we had not even exchanged names in Taipei. I only knew him as Simon and I was not even sure that I had ever told him my name. All I knew is that here I was in my home town with a guy who had really sent me to heaven.

I should tell you that I never ever invite anyone back to my apartment. My clients do not know where it is and have only an unlisted mobile number to contact me. They know me only as Seb, short for Sebastian my real first name. But this was different. Here I was with the guy of my dreams, brought together by who knows what chance and I threw caution to the winds and asked him if he wanted to come home with me and relax so that we could begin to get to know one another better. Simon accepted with alacrity and I could see that he was as taken with me as I was with him.

I said to Simon that we did not even know each other's names to which he responded and said, "Well my name is Simon David Watson and I am originally from a small farming community near Stockton, in the Central Valley of California."

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Are you serious" I asked.

"Yes of course" came the reply.

"Simon" I said, "This you will not believe, but my name is Sebastian David Watson".

Not only did we apparently share the same surname, but our middle name was also the same. We were both SDW: what a totally amazing coincidence!

We stopped off at a take-away pizza place and went to my apartment. Simon was visibly impressed by the style and scale of my place, which I was easily able to afford as my escort activities were very profitable. And so we sat down, ate the pizza and started to tell each other about ourselves.

Simon, it transpired, was of Polish extraction and was a fourth generation American, like all of us, an immigrant. His great grandfather had emigrated from Poland at the end of the nineteenth century and found work in a steel mill in Cleveland. He was an astute character and quickly realised that Polaks, as they were called, were not highly regarded. Lumbered with one of those long Polish names involving an unpronounceable combination of szcz's and prz's he decided to anglicise his name and as his original Polish name began with the letters WA, he opted for Watson. So, as Simon laughingly added, we were certainly not related.

One of his sons, Simon's grandfather, decided that factory work was not for him and moved west to California, where he worked as a farm labourer. By dint of hard work and saving he had been able to buy a small farm which had grown over the years to the ten acre truck farm on which Simon had been born. Simon was the youngest son and had twin brothers, who were stocky and dark, whilst he was tall and fair. At ten he was already taller than his thirteen year old brothers. He said he wondered sometimes if they had the same father, for they had no physical traits in common.

By the time he was 14, Simon had already realised that he was basically gay and was constantly being ribbed by his brothers about the size of cock he was developing. He had no opportunity to indulge his sexual desires in the small community where he lived and at the age of 18 and still a virgin he simply left home and went to San Francisco, where he took a job as a bar tender in the gay area.

Since leaving home he had never been back there and no longer had any contact with his parents. What he had lacked by way of gay sex at home was available in abundance in San Francisco and within a few months he was a highly competent operator. He was a handsome, muscular young guy with a big cock and he had no difficulty in earning money on the side, as lots of men were happy to pay him to service them. But Simon realised that his was not at all what he wanted and by the time he was in his early twenties, with a nice little stash of cash, he decided to see the world and eventually landed up, practically broke, in Taipei, where we met each other.

I then told Simon about my own background which could not have been more different. I was the only son of a 'good' Boston family. I was left an orphan as the age of two when both my parents were killed in a car crash, and I gave him a quick potted history of how had come to New York and become a male escort.

Simon then told me that he had quit his NBA job at the MuscleCock before the end of the competition, as he had seen two of his colleagues taken to hospital from the release room, after two contestants with exceptionally large cocks had battered their way into them. The poor guys' anal sphincters were in shreds and needed urgent surgical attention if they were ever to regain a normal anal function.

Simon said the thickest cock he had released was that of young guy called Brian Stoker, the only non-Asian contestant in his category and when he came into the release room he had gravitated towards Simon as the only non-Asian NBA there. Simon said Brian had a problem when it came to fucking butt as his cock was uncut and he had a huge knob, which when hard was tightly sheathed in his foreskin, When Brain forced his cock into the release NBA's arse, his foreskin pulled back from the knob and rolled itself into an uncomfortable collar around the base of the knob, which made fucking really painful for him.

But Simon said that Brian was a really nice guy and he and Simon went out to eat together later on and then back to Brain's room where they discussed his cock problems in detail. Brian knew that several commentators had told him to get his cock cut, but he had not really taken a decision, but Simon told him firmly that if he wanted to stay in the MuscleCock and similar naked bodybuilding circuits, he should bite the bullet and get it done.

Simon's view was that all guys should be cut and rid of their foreskin, which he thought was a curse. Being from a catholic Polish background Simon had gone uncut until he moved to San Francisco, but after a couple of months there when he found he was fucking butt regularly, he took the plunge and had himself circumcised and said he had never regretted it: he simply felt so much cleaner.