Simon Pendleton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please . . .please. I've been so naughty." Sasha whimpered at seeing Jodi's face hovering a short distance away from her. "I must be punished." Jodi lightly blew across Sasha's outer lips. "Please punish ME!" Sasha screamed as Jodi dove into her, tongue first.

Having practiced on her friend for a while now, Jodi knew exactly the spots to get at for maximum effectiveness. She started on the outside, licking and sucking on the outer lips. Sasha mewled like a kitten. Jodi slowly encircled Sasha's thighs with her arms. After locking her in place, Jodi's fingers slowly spread Sasha's outer lips. Jodi began licking from top to bottom in long strokes, but avoiding Sasha's clit.

"Please. It feels so good. I don't want you to stop, but you keep avoiding my clit. I can't take much more." Sasha was writhing on the bed now. Jodi smiled knowingly. She had a surprise for her naughty friend.

Jodi planted her lips on Sasha's clit and sucked it in. "Oh God that's the spot!" screamed Sasha. Jodi moved her right hand back under Sasha's leg and placed to fingers at the entrance of her pussy. "Yes! Do it! Please!"

Jodi lifted her head. "I'm sorry did you say. . . mmpff!" Jodi's quip was cut off as Sasha grabbed her head and pushed it back in between her legs.

"Shut up and Fuck Me, God damn it!!!"

Jodi obliged by shoving three of her fingers into Sasha's dripping vagina. Sasha growled as she felt the insertion. "Faster! Faster you fucking tease!"

Jodi sucked vigorously on Sasha's clit while rapidly finger fucking her. After a few minutes, Jodi removed her ring finger. She moved it slightly lower and placed it at the entrance of Sasha's anus. "What are you. . . OH JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST!"

Whatever Sasha was going to say was forgotten when Jodi penetrated her rectum. It was tight, but Sasha's girl juice lubed it nicely. Jodi got her finger up to the second knuckle before Sasha began to clench up in orgasm. She couldn't move her ring finger in or out but continued curling her other two fingers inside Sasha as quickly as possible. Sasha began to thrash violently.

Jodi removed her face from in between Sasha's legs, but still could not remove her hand. She moved her other hand to her own pussy and fingered it quickly. "Oh Sasha!!" she said out loud. But in her mind she said Oh Simon!!

As Sasha finally returned to earth, she unclenched enough to release Jodi's finger. Jodi collapsed on top of her raven haired friend. "Looks like I need to be naughty more often." said Sasha. She smiled briefly at her friend before falling asleep in Jodi's arms. Jodi cuddled up and slept as well.

Later that night, Jodi awoke. She unwound herself from her friend. She wasn't sure why but she climbed quietly to her window. She looked out. Somehow, she was not surprised by what she saw. She stared intently, her hand pressed against the window.

*****

Simon awoke from sleep in an instant. He had tossed and turned all night, caught in the throes of a way too vivid wet dream. Drenched in sweat, he got out of bed. He needed air. He climbed his steps and walked outside his side door. The cool night air was refreshing on his sweaty skin. Simon closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Without realizing it, he had turned towards the neighbor's house. Opening his eyes, he saw a head appear in the window. A vision of loveliness took shape before him. Her disheveled red hair cascaded down her shoulders. She pressed a hand against the window, as if trying to reach him. The intensity of her eyes caused a shiver down his spine. Or was it the night air? He didn't care.

12