Simon Pendleton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers

Simon's brain snapped back into gear. He pulled away from Roxanne's questing tongue. The jerking motion of his hand in her jeans sent her cascading over the edge. He tried to extricate his hand from her but clasped his wrist with both hands, holding him there as she shuddered through her orgasm. She whimpered, chewing on Simon's shirt.

"Damn, no one's ever gotten me off that quickly." Roxanne's contented smile briefly gladdened Simon's heart, but he thrust the thought away. Forcefully, he ripped his hand from her underwear. His fingers shimmered in the gray haze of filtered sunlight coming through the window. The temptation to taste them nearly overwhelmed him. His fingers were almost at his mouth before he knew it. He angrily wiped his fingers on his pant leg.

"Awww. Afraid you'll like the taste and drop little miss wonderful?" Roxanne pouted.

"I've got to go to class," he said, finding his voice. He walked over to her discarded clothing and tossed them to her. "Get dressed."

"Oooo, the Force is strong with this one." She put her bra and sweater back on. "He's still trying his best to resist his natural urges. No matter, I am nothing if not persistent." She grabbed the hand that had been down her pants, kissing the fingers that had pleased her so well. "See ya later, stud." She left the office, blowing him a kiss.

Simon slumped against the wall. He groaned feeling his erection strain the zipper of his jeans. He jumped as the bell ending the period rang. How could he walk out of Mrs. Patterson's office with a hard-on? Swiftly, Simon unzipped his jeans and fished out his cock. He pumped it furiously, hoping to get off before anyone returned to check on him. Desperate, he brought up the hand that had been in Roxanne's panties. He could still smell her. Glancing around, he licked his finger.

The lingering taste of her juices on his finger was enough to send him over the top. Grunting, he felt his cock explode. He watched the first shot arc across the room, landing beneath the chair in front of Mrs. Patterson's desk. The next couple shot s did not go as far, but he did not stop stroking until he was done.

He roughly shoved his member back into his jeans, angered by its betrayal. He straightened his clothing, gathered his things and left the office. He passed Mrs. Patterson as she was returning to her office. He quickly expressed his thanks and ran, hoping his haste would be misunderstood as his desire to get to class.

*****

"So what's this I hear about you getting into a fight at school?"

Simon, trying to avoid such questions from his family, had entered the house through his side door and gone directly to his room. Unfortunately for him, Cindy had anticipated this maneuver and awaited his arrival sitting on his desk chair. Simon spun around, spooked by the unexpected voice. He sighed in relief when he saw his sister.

"Do you know how much you sound like Mom when you talk like that?" Simon sat on his bed, dropping his backpack on the floor.

"Don't change the subject. I heard you got into a fight. With Evan Anderson no less." Cindy leaned forward, her elbows resting on her knees. "You better give me some details or I'll spill to Mom what happened." She grinned, knowing she had him.

"It was nothing," he said, shrugging, "simply a philosophical debate that took a wrong turn."

"Right. You're gonna have to do better than that, Simon, if you want to get it past Mom. Philosophical debates usually don't turn violent. Current and former boyfriends of a certain young woman do not have philosophical debates." Cindy spun the chair around, using the back rest to support her arms, straddling it.

Simon sighed in resignation, "There was no fight. He hit me. End of story."

"Why didn't you kick his ass?" Cindy sat up; her reddish brown pony tail sent swinging, "I've seen you in competition, Simon. There weren't many down in Arizona that you couldn't beat."

"Mrs. Patterson was standing right behind him when he did it, so it there was no chance. Besides, outside of competition, you know I don't like to fight." Simon walked over to his bathroom. The left side of his jaw was developing a nice purple color. There would be no hiding it from his Mom.

"Well maybe I'll have to go kick his ass for you." Cindy only half joked. She was slowly realizing just how deeply she cared for her brother. Sometimes, she cared more than a sister should.

"Cindy." She blinked. He was standing in front of her, looking down at her. "Stay out of this. It's no concern of yours." It was rare for him to talk to her like this, like a little girl. She stood up, facing him.

"Hey, I have a stake in this too, ya know." She waggled her finger in his face, "We're family. Your fights are my fights. No one will tear us apart." Tears formed in her eyes. "Not again."

Simon wrapped his arms around his sister. He held her close, stroking her back as she sobbed into his chest. It only lasted a few minutes, but Cindy felt better for it.

"Simon?" she asked. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She felt his breath catch for a moment before he spoke.

"Of course I do, Cin." He was suddenly aware of her closeness. He was still keyed up from Roxanne's advances earlier in the day. Cindy turned her head to look in his face.

"Seriously, I mean. Like, would you consider dating me?" Simon pulled back abruptly, "If I wasn't your sister, I mean." She added hastily, blushing.

"Why do you ask?"

She quickly came up with an excuse, "Well we've been living here for almost three months and I haven't even been asked out yet." She lied. She'd been asked out several times but had turned them all down. "I thought maybe I was ugly or something."

Simon let go of Cindy and took a few steps back. He took a serious look at his little sister. This wasn't the first time he had noticed that she had become a beautiful young woman. He already knew his answer, but enjoyed watching her fidget under his gaze.

"Yes," he said after a moment. "If I wasn't your brother and currently unattached, I would definitely consider dating you. I think you're beautiful, Cindy." Her smile could have lit the city for years. She almost jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you," she whispered and impulsively kissed his cheek, "It means a lot." She turned and headed for the stairs. She stopped at the foot and called back, "Don't worry about me saying anything to Mom. If she doesn't notice the bruise on your chin, I'm pretty sure they called her at work anyways." She laughed as she bound up the stairs.

Simon lay on his bed. He was not looking forward to confronting his Mom.

*****

"Two weeks! Someone attacks you and YOU get grounded for two weeks?!" Jodi nearly screamed into the phone.

"Quiet," Simon covered the phone with his hand, listening for the door, "I'm not happy about it either but I don't have a choice."

"Well, it's bull." Jodi said, her voice subdued, "So what now?"

"I go to school then I come home. That's it, nowhere else. I don't get to hang out with anyone, either."

"That's so totally unfair."

"I think my Mom's coming. I'll talk to you at school, ok?"

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." Simon hung up the phone. The "discussion" he had with his mom had not gone well. She ripped into him as soon as she got home despite the fact that he had never even thrown a single blow. Simply because he knew several techniques to permanently cripple someone. Simon knew she was just being overly protective, which is why he accepted his punishment in silence.

Simon turned off his light and slept.

*****

The creak of a door awoke Simon. He tried to maintain his breathing as if he were asleep. Already adjusted to the darkness, he searched the room without turning his head. Unfortunately, he was in a poor position to watch the stairs.

The footsteps slowly and carefully descended the staircase. The sound came from the stairs that lead to his exterior door, so he was fairly certain it was neither Cindy nor his mother. Simon positioned his arms to propel him off the bed when the intruder got close enough. Shuffling steps crossed his carpeting towards his bed. He was ready to spring when the intruder spoke.

"Simon?" the voice was hushed but seemed to echo in the stillness of the room. "Simon," it was closer now, "Are you awake?" He relaxed, recognizing the voice.

"What are you doing here, Jodi?" he whispered. Simon sensed her shadowed form kneel next to the bed.

"I didn't want to wait two weeks to see you again," she said. Her hands, groping, found his chest.

"You'd see me tomorrow at school." Simon reveled under the electrical feeling of her hands massaging his chest.

"I mean like this." One hand moved up to his neck, snaking behind his head. The other, inexorably moved down under the covers to his boxers. With some minor bumping and giggling, she pulled his mouth up to her lips. Their combined passion flared to life.

A brief parting of lips allowed Simon to whisper, "Hang on." His right arm descended to her waist, giving her ass a quick but firm squeeze. The surprise came when his hand moved to the front of her jeans. Jodi moaned as she plastered her mouth to his. Simon, his right hand nestled in her crotch, lifted her off the floor and onto his body.

The pressure on her overly excited pussy was withdrawn, his hand now at the small of her back, under her shirt. Jodi spread her legs, kissing her way down his neck to his chest. She trapped his fully erect cock under her crotch. Sitting up, her hands still on his chest, she ground her pussy onto his cock. His hands tightly grasped her hips, holding her to him. She gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it completely off.

The full moon picked that moment to break through the cloud cover. Pale blue light filtered through the window reflecting off Jodi's naked skin. Her hair, draped over one eye, darkened to a blood red color. Her uncovered eye was partially closed, reflecting no light. Her torso undulated as she ground herself into him, the cool air and desire causing her nipples to harden. Light and shadow danced across her body.

Simon was enthralled by this vision of lust. Even his wildest dreams, or darkest nightmares, could not compare to the infernal goddess that straddled his hips right now. His hands drifted upwards to encircle Jodi's near perfect tits. Her head fell back, moaning from his touch.

The light disappeared, breaking the spell, but the vision would stick in his mind for the rest of his days. He pulled her back down, mashing her tits back onto his bare chest, and kissed her. They feasted on each other's mouths for several minutes. Their passion peaked as Simon's hands moved back to Jodi's jeans. His fingers wiggled between them to the clasp. He stopped, going no further, feeling Jodi's tension.

"I'm scared," she whispered into his ear, her breath tickling his neck. All of her fears and insecurities bubbled up as she began crying. Was he the one? Would he just leave her like had happened to some of her friends? What if she got pregnant? Could she keep it? Would he be there for them? What would her parents think?

Jodi couldn't go through school pregnant. The stares and whispers would be too much. A senior girl got pregnant two years ago. She knew all the rumors that were spread about her but kept herself together. She gave birth a month before graduation and gave it up for adoption. She moved away a few weeks after graduation.

Simon returned his hands to her back, attempting to soothe her. Jodi squeezed tighter. They held each other until her sobs ceased. She partially sat up, searching his eyes for any kind reproach or disappointment. She saw none.

"It's ok. I'm a little scared too." Simon smiled at her. "I'm not gonna pressure you into anything. If, and I do mean if not when, if we decide to go through with this, I want us both to be ready."

"Saying things like that," Jodi sat up more, displaying her breasts for him, "is a good way to make me want to do it sooner rather than later." She ground her hips into him. "And I see at least part of you agrees with me."

"He does have a mind of his own."

"Seriously though, thank you. Most guys would have tried to pressure me into it by now." Jodi scowled, "Evan sure made it difficult. He put so much pressure on me to put out, I knew long before we broke up that I would never do it with him."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to go at it right now. With you sitting on me like this; it's hard not to think of anything else." He grabbed her hips gently and lifted her. She yelped, fell forward, and braced herself with her hands on his chest as he moved her over onto the bed beside him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. "But I want US to enjoy our first time, not just me."

"God, you are so scoring points right now," she said, cuddling up to him. Her hand drifted down to his shorts and rubbed lightly over his still hard cock. "Being the wonderful girl that I am, I surely can't leave you like this." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek then, pulling down the elastic band of his shorts, sucked his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted. He was so aroused; there was no way he would last long. "Jesus, I'm gonna cum, Jodi." Jodi locked her lips around the head of his penis and jacked him with her right hand. He blasted into her mouth. Jodi moaned as she swallowed, climaxing on her own.

"God damn, you're getting good at that." Simon smiled into the darkness.

"As they say, practice makes perfect." Jodi moved up onto his chest, laying on it. She sighed contentedly as Simon lazily stroked her back. She prolonged the contact for as long as possible. She could feel his heart beating in counter time to her own. Sadly, she knew she had to go. She rolled off the bed and dressed.

Jodi sat back down on the edge of the bed. They stared into each other's eyes for several minutes. She wanted to tell him exactly how she felt. She'd known him for only a few months, but felt like she'd known him forever. She felt safe, comfortable in his arms. Jodi knew this was just the 'honeymoon' phase of their relationship but she really felt that she loved him.

The words were on the tip of her tongue, but her jaw would not move. Her heart wanted to fall head over heels for him but her brain wouldn't take the plunge. So she just looked at him, hoping he would feel what she did. She leaned in and kissed him, barely brushing her lips on his.

"Sleep well," she whispered. He intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Not as well without you here," he replied. She squeezed his hand once more and fled up the stairs before she said anymore.

*****

Two weeks will pass agonizingly slow when you have nothing to do. For Simon, with two days left on his sentence, had been bored to tears. The brief socialization he had at school was not enough for him. Cindy drove him back and forth from home each day. Last weekend was spent shoveling the driveway and sidewalks clear of winter's first snow. He had never realized how much work it was clearing away all those little ice crystals.

Jodi was equally bored. Well . . . not so much bored as frustrated. Since that night, she and Simon had not been together outside school once. Cindy seemed to take some kind of perverse delight in making sure he left school right away, despite his protests. In addition, her attempts at masturbation were only aggravating her situation more.

It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving break. Simon's tenure would be up on Sunday, but Jodi was still annoyed. She was able to get in a quick peck and hug before Cindy arrived to drag Simon away. Dejectedly, Jodi watched as Simon got in her car and left.

Bundled against the cold, Jodi trudged to her car. There wasn't much snow but it was well below freezing that day. Jodi tossed her book bag onto the passenger seat as she got in her car. She thrust the key into the ignition and turned.

Nothing.

No click, no revving, no sound whatsoever. She tried again and still nothing. She swore, screaming as her fists pounded the steering wheel. Her car horn echoed across the parking lot.

Her frustration sated momentarily, Jodi fished out her cell phone. Thankfully, her parents got her Triple A for just such an occasion. She spoke with the operator and set up a tow. She had just hung up when Sasha knocked on her window. Jodi stepped out of the car.

"What's up?" Sasha asked. She looked especially cute in her white winter jacket. The fur around the hood framed her pixie-like face.

"My fucking car is dead." Jodi slammed the door shut.

"Chill, baby. Is someone coming for you?"

"I called a tow. They'll be here in about twenty minutes. I was going to call my parents for ride when you walked up." Jodi had her phone flipped open again.

"Why don't I just give you a ride?" Sasha offered. "I'm already here. Besides we haven't really hung out since you hooked up with lover-boy."

"Thanks Sasha," Jodi dialed her phone, "I'll just let my parents know what's going on." She hugged her friend. After grabbing her book bag, they walked to Sasha's car to wait for the tow truck. Sasha called home as well, letting her mom know she'd be late. The two friends talked about nothing of import while waiting, just school, volleyball, and Sasha's favorite subject, boys.

"So, you fucked Simon yet?" Sasha spoke.

"Jesus, Sasha!" Jodi giggled.

"What?" Sasha smiled, "I'm not gonna get a crack at him, so I need details from you."

"What, you want to fuck him?"

"Hell yea!" Sasha unzipped her jacket in the rapidly warming car, "I've wanted him since the first day. With a body like that, I bet he fucks like a god." The thought alone caused her to shiver in her seat. Jodi laughed at her friend's reaction.

"I'd probably be upset hearing that from anyone but you, Sasha."

The truck appeared and Jodi exited the car to give the guy her information. The mechanic brazenly checked her out, causing Jodi to blush a little. Sasha yelled out the window for her to stop flirting with the guy so they could get moving. They followed the truck to the station to get the final paperwork finished.

After leaving the station, Jodi had just finished putting on her seatbelt when she noticed Sasha driving the wrong way.

"Where are you going, Sasha? My house is back that way." Jodi pointed behind herself with her thumb.

"My house."

"Why?"

"Because all this talk about boys and sex has gotten me really turned on." Sasha flashed a grin at her friend. "And because you and I haven't been together for a while now. I miss the taste of your sweet pussy." Sasha's hand squeezed Jodi's thigh.

"But I'm with Simon now." Jodi protested, placing her hand on Sasha's but not removing it.

"So? We've been lovers since before he even moved here." Her hand inched up Jodi's thigh.

"I don't want to cheat on him." Jodi spread her legs some, giving Sasha better access.

"If you're cheating on anyone here, it's me. Well . . . Vera too." Her fingers pressed onto the rough fabric of Jodi's jeans. "I'm not jealous. I've always been willing to share but I want some attention as well."

"What about Vera?" Jodi moaned slightly at her friend's expert motions.

"She's fine and all but she's still not you." Sasha rubbed little circles over Jodi's clit. The contact was light enough to get her excited without bringing her anywhere near climax. They pulled into the garage of Sasha's house. Sasha hit the button to close the garage door. She unbuckled herself and nearly leapt onto Jodi's lap. She kissed Jodi viciously, conveying all her pent up needs from the last few weeks.

Jodi kissed her friend back, her own frustrations finding an outlet at last. She cupped Sasha's ass and pulled her closer. Sasha moaned, loving the rough treatment. She pulled back, saying, "Let's go inside. Sex in this car is way too cramped."

zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers