Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her neck and eyed her in the mirror, “Remember what I said, whore.” He constantly kept the knife angled almost perfectly to catch the light. She could see how deadly it was; as if she needed the reminder. His other hand pinched hard nipples and groped her breasts roughly, fingers digging painfully into flesh. The tips of his fingers pressed roughly into her skin leaving imprints that would certainly bruise later.

His exploring hands groped and pinched their way down to her sex. He tugged painfully on the strip of hair leading to her pussy. At her whimper, he wiggled the knife. He roughly pried her pussy lips open. She gasped and instinctively flinched away from his invading fingers.

"Whore."

She immediately stilled. Not only could she see him invading her sex, she could feel it. The movements added another dimension to the humiliation, and she could only watch helplessly. He jammed one finger inside her pussy all the way to the base of his hand. He stared at her, gauging her reactions. Their eyes met in the mirror.

Suddenly, he gave her a light shove, shrugged out of his jacket and pulled off his tie. His shirt came next then he kicked off his shoes. His quick movement betrayed his eagerness. In a commanding voice and a stern look, said, “Get on your knees, whore. Take off my pants. Why am I doing all the work here? This is what you get paid for after all.”

Even with the knife in his hand, she couldn't help but respond, “I do not have sex for money!”

He sneered, “Oh, that's right. You use your body to entice men, but don't come through on what you promise. So, you get paid for not having sex. Well, tonight, you're going to not get paid for having sex. Ironic, isn't it. Now, shut up, get on your knees and take off my pants.”

She closed her eyes and shook her head as if she could negate what was happening by this simple act of denial. He spun her around and slapped her across the face. Her eyes went wide and her hand flew to her reddening cheek as she stared at him in disbelief and fear. His fingers dug into her arm as he forced her to her knees. She whimpered and clamped her mouth shut tight both so her noises couldn't escape, and she wouldn't have to take him into her mouth. It's surely what he wanted.

He slapped her hard across the face once more, leaned down while taking a grip of her hair and pulled her head back. The angle was painful and he loomed over her, forcing her head up. Face to face, only inches away, his whisper was deadly serious, “If you keep refusing me, whore, I will get very angry and I'll have to use the knife on you. Do you understand?”

She winced and nodded quickly as her eyes flicked nervously to the knife in his other hand. He released her head, put both hands on his hips, and waited for her next move. From her kneeling position, she trembled. One cheek was turning an angry shade of red and tears were visible in her eyes. There was no choice.

With trembling fingers, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She turned her head slightly to deny him eye contact. Kneeling in front of him, the last thing she wanted was it to feel intimate. She quickly pushed his pants down his thighs. She tugged at each pant leg, he lifted his feet and she tossed his pants to the side. She sat back on her calves and waited refusing to take the initiative on anything.

He laughed softly with a dangerous hint of cruelty as he stood there in his boxers, “What makes you think you're done? I'm almost at the limits of my patience. Keep testing me, whore.”

The challenge in his voice made her cringe. She was scared, and though she hadn't considered what would happen beyond the next few minutes with any detail, she knew it wouldn't be anything good for her. She seemed almost in a daze. The slaps to the face not entirely responsible for her dazed reactions. The whole situation had changed so fast. One minute, she was doing her job, and the next she was on her knees about to strip her attacker so he could do unspeakable things to her.

She sniffled and whimpered. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and she pleaded with him, “P-please, let me go. I don't understand w-what's going on here. I'm s-sorry I lied about the key, but this...this is too much.”

He threw his head back and his laugh filled the room as if this was the funniest thing he had heard all day. The sound made her cringe. As he laughed, she became even more frightened. He sounded insane. She tried to move away from him slowly inching her way backward.

With a lunge, he snatched her hair yanking painfully. He increased the pressure on her scalp until she let out a cry; only then did he whisper, “Do you think this is about the room key still? Aren't you a stupid bitch.” He turned her head so she could see all the equipment laid out with such care. “This is about more than giving me the wrong room key. This took some time and planning. You're not here by mistake, whore. I'm done playing with you. Now, take off my boxers, wrap your lips around my cock and suck on it like your life depends on it because it just might.”

She whimpered as he tugged harder on her hair. She pulled his boxers down over his muscular thighs. As his cock came into view, a very distant part of her noticed how large it was. In normal circumstances, she would have enjoyed it. Right now though, she was scared by its size and wondered how she would fit it into her mouth. She winced as she stretched her lips wide to wrap her mouth around the flared tip.

As soon as she did, he tossed the knife onto the dresser, grabbed both sides of her head and thrust hard into the back of her throat gagging her painfully. His long groan of arousal at her gagging was nothing compared to the noise he made as he fucked her throat hard and her noises increased in volume. Small, animal-like whimpers escaped her every time he pulled back out of her throat. Her body convulsed with every throat-gagging thrust.

He slowed his jarring thrusts but kept his cock in her mouth. He whispered, “At least your mouth is good for more than just talking men into thinking they have a shot of fucking you. I'm going to back up towards the bed. You will keep my cock in your mouth while you follow me on your knees. If my cock falls out of your mouth, you will regret it. Do you understand me, whore?”

At her look of panic, he let out an evil laugh and started walking backwards. "I'm hoping you fail. I want to punish you and hear you scream for me."

She quickly followed, her knees scraping across the floor in her haste to keep up. He reached the bed and stopped abruptly. She'd been concentrating so hard on keeping pace she didn't stop when he did. She gagged herself on his cock. Her stomach heaved, and she pulled back. An instant before she let his cock out of her mouth, she paused. Her heart slammed in her chest and adrenaline shot through her. She'd almost given him what he wanted.

He picked her up, tossed her face down on the bed and quickly attached the cuffs to her wrists. As he moved down to her legs, she started kicking, struggling and screaming. The stinging slap to her ass startled her. She paused long enough for him to attach the nylon cuffs to her ankles.

She could imagine what she looked like right now. Her arms were high over her head, her legs spread. She was lewdly positioned, with her sex exposed for him. She turned her head as she heard him move away, but couldn't see where he'd gone. She panicked as she wondered what he was doing. Suddenly, she heard a whistling sound a split second before an intense line of fire licked across the skin of her ass cheek. She screamed into the pillow under her.

He yanked her head back and removed the pillow. “Bitch, I've worked hard for this. I want those screams.”

That strange whistle and another slice of pain on her backside. Another scream forced out of her. Her whole body shook as she pulled against the restraints. Her voice was hoarse from her screams, and scratchy from the throat fucking she had received. She couldn't stop the screams if she'd tried. The skin of her ass must surely be on fire.

The pain was consuming and like nothing she had ever felt before. She begged him to release her over and over repeatedly, and all she got for her screaming pleas; a moan of arousal or a laugh. Finally, he hopped up onto the bed and straddled her ass. The hair on his thighs brushed her ass and forced a piercing scream from her ravaged throat. He loomed over her, grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. He gently brushed her hair out of her face and moaned softly, she could feel his cock twitch on her back. “Your tears are perfect.” He licked her cheek.

He hopped down from the bed. She heard him moving behind her, felt the bed shift as he put his weight on it. Simone twisted and turned but the way her arms were tied, she couldn't angle herself correctly to see what he was doing. She could only see small flashes of his skin out of the corner of her eye. She felt a warm puff of air between her thighs. She shuddered to realize it was his breath, so close to her pussy. Something nudged at her pussy lips. Without warning, he thrust painfully deep into her pussy with one huge shove. She screamed until her voice trailed to a breathless, panting whimper. It took a moment to realize something wasn't quite right. She couldn't feel his weight on her. It took a moment for her to figure out he had shoved something inside her, maybe the dildo she saw on her first glance into the room. He slapped her ass cheek reigniting the pain; her whole body stiffened as another scream escaped her raw throat.

He pulled her ass cheeks apart and pressed a finger experimentally against her asshole. “Tell me Simone, have you ever had anything in this hole?”

As he talked, he kept pushing and prodding at her but not quite entering. She shook her head begging, “Let me go, please. I'll never tell anyone about this. I won't say a word. I promise!”

She stiffened, stopped begging and lay stunned as she realized he knew her name. She hadn't given him her real name when they met downstairs. She thrashed around on the bed, knew it was useless but unable to keep still. She could hear him laughing before suddenly, a searing pain in her ass. Her screams now echoed throughout the room; she wondered why no one would come to her rescue. Whatever he shoved into her ass, he started to thrust in and out. His hand bumping into her ass let her know it was his finger. As she figured that out, he shoved a second finger inside her burning hole. The burning and cramping was almost too much for her. Her heart raced, and she started to feel lightheaded from the pain. Her screams started to fade as her vision grayed around the edges. The fingers were removed. She slumped to the bed in relief. That relief was short lived as she felt him settle his weight behind her on the bed.

Something much larger than his fingers bumped against her asshole. He growled, “Get ready, bitch, cause this is going to hurt much more than my fingers.”

He slammed his cock deep inside her ass. She let out a howl of pain. Her screams were never-ending and took her breath away. She drifted away mid-scream and a distant part of her mind was grateful for its instability.

Next thing she knew, he had her yanked back by the hair. “There you are. You are not escaping that easily. I waited for you to wake up before I continued. I didn't want you to miss any of the fun!”

He pulled back out of her ass and plunged deep again. Her whole body thrashed uncontrollably under him as she screamed yet again. Each of her screams increased in volume, and she realized she was begging, “Let me go, please. Stop hurting me... oh my god...please...stop..stop..god.” What she kept repeating after didn't make much sense. A blend of intense pain and slight shock. It didn't stop him.

His thrusts increased; he pistoned in and out of her ass quickly with a force that pinned her to the bed on each downward thrust. He lay on top of her and the only thing moving was his ass as he fucked her with savage power and drove her body deep into the mattress.

As he crushed her with his body, he slid his hands under her and pinched her nipples hard. He bit her neck almost hard enough to draw blood. The pain overloaded her body; she thought she might go insane from it. He pulled out of her ass with a groan and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She could feel his finger caressing her open hole.

Without warning, he uncuffed her wrists and ankles. She cried with relief. He flipped her over and mockingly said, “Aww. Now you hurt my feelings. You don't want to play with me anymore?”

He quickly cuffed her hands while she lay face up on the bed and leaned over her, “I decided I want to see your face while I fuck your ass.”

She shook her head and whispered, “Please. Just let me go. Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting me?” He leaned down and kissed her hard, pressing his lips painfully over hers in a bruising kiss as he lifted her legs over his shoulders.

She was bent almost in half with the dildo still stuck inside her. Something tickled her upper thighs and trailed over her ass. She whispered, “Is that the whip handle inside me?”

He nodded, laughed cruelly, and lined his cock up with her asshole. While kissing her, he pushed deep into her tight ass. Her scream was muffled against his lips. He whispered against hers, “Yesssss. Hurts doesn't it?”

He pulled back from the kiss and thrust with a savage, gleeful fury in and out of her ass. The pain, pressure, and cramping was unlike anything she had ever felt. His cock slid swiftly without any of the previous friction but no less painfully. Her continuous screams and cries didn't diminish in any way, though, her voice got hoarser with each scream that passed through her worn throat.

She could see him losing control. She had a glimmer of hope this whole ordeal would be over soon. His last few thrusts were erratic but just as deep as the ones before it. He pulled out and moved close to her face pressing his cock against her lips then into her mouth as he started to let loose his cum. She cringed and tried to shake her head, but he had her head pinned to the mattress. It hit the back of her throat. He pulled back and shot the rest over her face.

As the warmth trickled down her face, she tried to turn and wipe it on the bed. He grabbed her hair to stop her, “You haven't learned yet. Stubborn bitch, aren't you?”

As he talked, he smeared his seed all over her face with the other hand. One finger dipped into her mouth and left traces on her tongue. Suddenly, he jumped from the bed, strolled casually around the bed, selected something from the pile of toys on the bench and strolled just as casually back towards her. His cock swung obscenely in front of him as he watched her reaction.

She turned to look up at the cuff holding her arms tightly. Knowing it was useless didn't stop her from testing the strength of her bonds. It was a mistake to look away from him. As she turned back, he attached a clip to her nipple. As the teeth of the clamp bit into her sensitive nipple, she arched her back and let out a high-pitched scream full of pain.

She realized her legs weren't bound, and she kicked out at him. He shook his head at her pathetic attempt to injure him, attached the remaining clip to her other nipple, and cuffed her legs again. He jumped on the bed straddling her waist. With a flick of his finger against the clips, pain shot through her like a focused lightning bolt that sizzled all her nerve endings.

It took her a moment to realize he was talking to her. “Since I'm resting up before I fuck you. Would you like to know how this all came about?”

Through her haze of pain, she nodded, “But, please take those off me first. I-I can't h-handle it.” He grinned cruelly and gave her breast a slap that made her screech. Tears filled her eyes. He stared at her hungrily, and she could see his cock twitch and start to harden.

His voice deepened with arousal, “I'm going to have to be quick with this explanation. You have no idea...” His voice trailed off as he moved up her body, his ass now on her chest. Her screams intensified. He brushed the tip of his cock across her lips, watching her face intently. “I'm going to have to explain quickly. I'm ready to fuck you again, and you need to hear what you did to start the chain of events that led to this. But, while I'm explaining, suck my cock.”

He pushed his cock past her lips. He lifted his ass off her chest, flicked her nipple and in a stern voice, “I said suck my cock. Don't let it lay on your tongue like you've never tasted a cock before. We both know you have.”

He moaned and nodded with satisfaction before continuing, “So, Simone. Your line of work is not something everyone could do, is it? Takes a beautiful creature with a bit of ruthlessness. Coming on to men who are married, laying a trap for them with your attractiveness and then springing that trap with your bodyguard while you slither away to report to the wives how their husbands were going to be unfaithful. I bet you have ruined more than a few marriages with your assumptions. How many marriages over the years, Simone? Do you keep a count of your kills like an assassin would?”

He leaned in as she tried to talk; his cock pushed deeper into her mouth, gagging her as he said tauntingly, “Did you want to say something? I couldn't hear you. What was that?”

He shrugged and sat back down causing her to howl in pain. She couldn't believe how he played with her, and what was his point about her job? Whimpering, she sucked his cock, panting through her nose, and hoped he wouldn't start choking her.

“Anyway, like I was saying...you have broken up a lot of marriages based on what the man might possibly do, not on what he actually does. Let's talk about a man who walked into your trap. Let's call him Matthew, shall we?”

He gave her a smirking grin.

“Matthew was sitting in a bar just having a drink trying to relax from his crappy day at work. This beautiful woman walks up to him, a raven-haired beauty with a stunning smile. He was a little surprised she would talk to him, but she did. She seemed to really listen when he talked. It had been a long time since anyone had really listened to him. She invited him up to her room. He thought they could continue talking where it was quiet. After all, she was too beautiful to have any interest in him sexually, and he was a married man, but everyone can use a friendly ear once in a while.

Except when he got to her room, she wasn't there. Instead, there was a man to break the news that his wife had hired their company to catch him cheating. Cheating! He wasn't there to cheat, just to talk, and although it sounded unlikely, it was the truth. After his wife left him, took the kids, and he lost his job due to his depression, he expressed his innocence in a letter to his brother. They found the letter next to his dead body. He'd killed himself.”

The man on top of her leaned down, pushed his cock deep into her mouth, gagged her, and cut off her air, “Do you know who that man was, Simone? Do you remember my brother at all, or was he just another long list of maybe-cheaters you caught over the years?”

Her eyes wide with fear and disbelief, she tried to shake her head. She couldn't have been responsible. Every man she lured into the upper floors of the hotel was going to cheat on his wife. It was in the body language, and the way they accepted the room keys, wasn't it? As her vision started to fade, she realized she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. She didn't care.

She came to consciousness slowly. She was bouncing lightly on the bed. Her body was in so much pain she couldn't get her bearings. The stinging slap to her cheek startled her. It cleared her mind and her vision. How long had he been fucking her while she was unconscious?