Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wake up, whore. I had to keep myself busy since you weren't very good company and fell asleep on me.” With a whimper, her eyes opened wide, and she stared at him for a moment before closing them, and turning her face away. He was fucking her pussy, and it felt strangely more intimate than before. It may have been because this was how lovers interact. Whatever the reason, she couldn't bear to keep her eyes open.

Her back arched as she let out a piercing scream. Why can no one hear her? He yelled into her face while pulling the nipple clamp, “I said keep your eyes open, bitch. It's a good thing you're pretty because you're not very bright.”

Her eyes flashed with anger, and he nodded at her, “Yes, I don't care how you look at me, but you will keep your eyes open.” After a moment, he mockingly whispered, “Are you on the pill, Simone?”

It took a moment for his question to register. Once it did, she screamed and pleaded with him, “No, you can't. No..no..no..not inside me, please!”

His grin was evil, but his voice was full of arousal and desire, “Oh, but I will. I'm going to fill you with my sperm, Simone and, really; you can't stop me.”

He increased his speed, pounded deep inside her with every thrust and stared into her eyes as he did. She gritted her teeth until he leaned down and kissed her with a surprising gentleness that caught her off guard. As the kiss deepened and turned passionate, he angled his hips and caught a spot inside her that made her heart race. A small moan escaped from her mouth to his causing him to pull back from the kiss and brush his lips against hers as he whispered, “I can make you enjoy this, Simone. Maybe that would be a better punishment than causing you pain...”

He pulled out of her pussy and removed the clamps from her nipples. As the blood rushed back to her nipples, she screamed from the pain. He sucked one nipple then the other into his mouth, licking gently as he slipped two fingers into her wet, clenching pussy and rubbed his thumb in a circular motion over her clit. Her breathing grew erratic, and she shook her head quickly as she tried to get away from his probing fingers.

He breathed a soft laugh against her lips as he kissed her.

She could not believe she was getting turned on by this. This man caused her severe pain. He was taking her against her will, and she was getting aroused. What was wrong with her? She didn't know, but the pressure of his fingers moving inside her, his thumb on her clit raised her body temperature.

She tried to wiggle away from his fingers while letting out a low moan full of arousal. He presses his lips against hers and she responded, kissing him back passionately. He removed his fingers and slid his cock inside her returning to the kiss just as she moaned into his mouth. He whispered against her lips as he began rocking into her gently, “That's right Simone, lift your hips. Show me how much you want this...”

She finally felt good after hours of torture, and she didn't want it to stop. She tilted her hips slightly, and when he went back to kissing her, she felt her arousal expanding, building in her ever higher. She whimpered against his lips and broke the kiss, panting and moaning. He took that as his cue and braced himself to start fucking her harder. The rhythmic slapping of skin against skin filled the room, his breathing and her moans increased until she arched her back and let out a cry as her orgasm exploded through her. His laugh was triumphant. Before she could even finish her orgasm, he mocked her, “I knew you were a whore...”

He fucked her hard, painfully hard no longer concerned about being gentle. Tears filled her eyes, and this sight caused him to groan and fuck her even harder, as impossible as that seemed to her.

Finally, he trembled, “I'm going to fill you with my cum, Simone!” He slammed one last time and held himself deep inside her as he let loose, shaking and groaning then collapsed on top of her pinning her to the bed.

After a few minutes, the only sound in the room were her soft cries. He got up and strolled silently to his clothes and started to get dressed. He glanced at her occasionally but with no expression on his face, just a coldness in his eyes. Finally dressed, he walked over to the bed where she lay trembling, waiting for him to kill her. She assumed this was going to end badly.

He brushed her hair from her face and with a coldness in his voice that matched the look on his face, “I'm leaving, but make no mistake, I will find you again. We are not close to done, Simone. Just done for now. I'll be watching you, and when I feel like taking you again; I will. Maybe next time it will be for good. I feel like I might need a permanent playtoy soon. Don't worry about getting free, I'm sure housekeeping will find you tomorrow when they come to clean the room...or maybe someone else will.”

He turned, and without another word, opened the door and walked out. He left the door partway open where anyone could see her or even slip inside.