Simone and the Photo Shoot

Story Info
Vampire-ish fantasy. Noncon, bondage, fetish, MM, FF, MF.
5.2k words
4.53
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supernatural / vampire-ish fantasy with nonconsensual sexual activity, bondage, and fetish gear. MM, FF, MF


Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Simone thumbed absentmindedly through the pages of the Village Voice. Folks said print media was on its way out, but there was something familiar and decadent about the Voice. After perusing all the cultural potpourri, criticism, and goings-on-about-town, she finally landed on the back page. Just as she was about to toss the paper in the recycling bin, Simone smiled to herself and decided to read the back-page ads ... just for shits and giggles. She made it through the marijuana-cessation studies; the harm-reduction clinics, and several other peculiarities when her eyes landed on the ad.

"Non-nude models needed for on-line, adult-novelty catalogue. Ages 18-40, male, female, gender-nonconforming, any ethnicity. Should have `natural appeal,' alt-sexy, and be a little adventurous."

Simone was curious and amused. She could use some cash, she thought. And though she had never modeled in her life, she knew she was attractive in an "alternative" sort of way, whatever in the fuck that might mean. Still, she would be embarrassed and a little nervous to show up to a modeling ... audition? interview?

What the hell; Simone's best friend James had done all sorts of modeling. She and James both went to design school in the Village but lived in a renovated industrial space in Bushwick. Someone told her that James had even done some porn shoots, but Simone would have been mortified to ask him about that. James was certainly handsome. He was lean, with rippling muscles. He had short, light brown dreds, caramel skin, and his face was devastatingly handsome.

James was totally into it. He also understood that this was just an adventure for Simone and she needed moral support. They called the number together, and initially everything seemed legit. There would be no actual nudity. The offer was from a small start-up selling sexy role-play outfits and sex toys. They wanted attractive folks who looked natural, and at ease to make the folks at home feel comfortable buying from them. In other words, they didn't want the "porn star" / stripper look, but were looking for the nice looking couple-next-door. The last few comments were kind of weird though. Apparently, they wanted them to arrive with no makeup (fair enough) but also no perfume or cologne of any kind. That last par seemed a bit odd. The lady on the phone explained somewhat enigmatically that the photographer was "a bit eccentric, that's all."

The two friends were greeted warmly by a couple assistants. They were plied with red wine, hors d'oeuvres of bloody steak tartar, chicken satay, and other improbably rich fare. They were offered protein shakes, vitamins, and red-bull. And a pipe with some high-quality weed was going around. This was already really getting a little weird.

Finally, James and Simone got well into the photo shoot. A tall, handsome, muscular man with olive skin and dark eyes in a dapper grey suit seemed to be directing everything, while a woman named Anastasia was the photographer. Assistants bounced around, with products and paraphernalia with which to pose. One of the assistants really caught Simone's eye. Her name was Rachel. She was about 5'1" of pure attitude, with long, wavy red hair and lovely curves

James and Simone posed playfully holding dildos, anal plugs, paddles, soft fuzzy restraints, elaborate vibrators, and even a riding crop. Simone started to get into the spirit and mischievously stroked a rather large, brightly colored dildo while making exaggerated, wild-eyed faces of excitement and desire. James followed suit and pretended to "go down" on a very realistic 7-inch, realistic dildo with a suction cup base.

Next there were the costumes. This took Simone way out of her "comfort zone." James as a hunky Firefighter and a cop. Simone as a sexy nurse, and a sexy teacher, and then the most risqué of all, a dominatrix. She wasn't sure she had the nerve to squeeze into the black vinyl ensemble which left very little to the imagination. After she stretched and struggled into the bustier, hot pants, thigh high fishnets, garters, and black, patent leather boots, she was too afraid to leave the makeshift dressing area. The bustier was squeezing her boobs absurdly, and if someone looked closely (how could they help it), the edges of Simone's pink areola were right there, peeking out for anyone to see.

Simone looked in the mirror, mortified. She couldn't walk out into that room full of assistants and the photographer. Finally, James came back to coax her out into the harsh lights of the temporary studio. He passed her a bowl filed with pine-smelling Indica, which had a mixed effect of turning her on but making her even more self-conscious. This was worse than being naked, she was sure. But as people complimented her with gasps and nods and ... secret looks, Simone stopped feeling so humiliated and vulnerable, and started to feel that she had a kind of power over room. When she shifted her stance, put her hand on her hip, grasped the riding crop, people stared and caught in their breath. They were her subjects and she was their queen. Simone felt like she was intoxicated.

After going through a series of poses, some of which included James in submission to Simone's dominance, it seemed the shoot was coming to an end. Anastasia explained that they had shot a variety of the merchandise and would stop for the day, assuming that the two friends wouldn't want to shoot in the "pony play" gear. James laughed and covered his mouth. Simone had no idea what they were talking about.

"Oh look!" Giggled James and he pointed to some black leather gear on another table. Leather head gear with decorative plumes. Leather reins that attached to the head gear. Straps and metal hardware that was hard to make sense of. Tall leather boots that looked impossible in which to walk. More riding crops and paddles. ... restraints. Long black leather gloves with elaborate lacing. More bustiers and leather thongs. Inexplicably there were what appeared to be large anal plugs with fake black horse tails streaming from the bases. Everything looked quite ... technical ... with complicated hardware. Simone was amused, but curious ... and a bit frightened.

Simone noticed the room was very quiet all of the sudden. People were watching her.

"Up to you ..." said the tall man in the suit. "You know we pay you for your time, but also for whatever pictures we use. It just depends on your comfort level. This gear needs to be worn though.

James looked quite entertained by the prospect. Simone was aghast at wearing nothing but leather straps in front of anyone, let alone strangers and her best friend; and let's face it, anyone who perused the on-line catalogue.

She huddled with James. They drank more wine. They stifled their laughter until there were tears in her eyes. Ok, she was nervous as hell, but she definitely wanted to do it.

In the dressing area, the assistants had to help her figure out how to put on the costume and accouterments. The leather thong once snapped into place barely ... barely covered Simone's slightly stimulated labia, and she felt dizzy as she imagined walking in front of the photographer and assistants, not to mention her friend James. The bustier was made of soft leather, though the top halves of the brassiere cups were made of sheer, lacy fabric. She wore long, shiny patent leather gloves that came up past her elbows. They showed her how they gloves laced together in the back, pinning her arms behind her, forcing her back into an arch and shoving her chest forward. It was almost impossible to move in the thigh high patent leather boots with heavy, platform soles meant to mimic a horse's hooves. Rachel helped truss Simone's torso in crisscrossing leather straps adorned with small metal d-rings. Suddenly Simone looked aghast at the anal plug horsetail. "I'm not ... please tell me ... I don't think... I mean I cannot ..." she stammered with embarrassment. Rachel leaned in close in a startlingly provocative gesture and murmured huskily in Simone's ear, "only if you want it in your ass, baby." Rachel pulled back as quickly as she had leaned in with a smirk on her lips.

This was the first moment anyone at the shoot had even toyed with crossing Simone's boundaries. Rachel's teasing had triggered an unexpected warmth and excitement inside of Simone, and she prayed that no one could tell how aroused she was. Rachel's eyes darted to Simone's leather thong the second that Simone had the thought.

Rachel continued to smile mischievously. Simone was startled to realize how vulnerable she was with her arms tightly laced to one another behind her back. Rachel leaned in once more and surprised Simone by kissing her warmly on the mouth. Overcome by the moment, but also partially restrained by her gloves, she awkwardly leaned into Rachel and returned her kiss ... and their tongues explored each other for an exquisite moment. Simone was quite aroused now, though also apprehensive.

Rachel laughed softly and said, "Now for your head gear." Simone was not sure what to think. "Open your mouth," Rachel demanded, and without a pause she shoved a small leather phallus connected to a leather bit into Simone's mouth. Simone began to gag, and tried to shake it out of her mouth, as she did not have the use of her hands. Rachel persisted and began to snap and buckle the headgear firmly in place. Rachel felt the weight of a tall black plume on the top of her headgear.

Simone was beginning to realize that her situation was becoming quite perilous with her barely able to walk with these ridiculous boots, unable to use her arms or hands and forced into an awkward arched back posture, and now she could not speak.

Rachel grinned at her and said, "don't worry baby ... just say tell me if you want to stop or don't want to do something.'" Simone tried absurdly to reply through the leather phallus, only managing to sputter and moan like a fool. "Didn't catch that baby. But like I was saying, just tell me if you want me to stop." Simone realized she was being teased.

Rachel clipped a leash onto the collar of Simone's head gear and gave a sharp tug. Simone almost fell over but caught her balance and found herself walking awkwardly in the direction of the door. "Wait!" Rachel ordered. And she reached for Simone's bustier. Casually, she fingered the lace on bustier cups, and tucked it under, so that the top halves of Simone's breasts including her nipples were bare as the leather half-cups served to push up and display her breasts. Though Simone desperately wanted Rachel to keep touching her breasts, she panicked that she was about to be displayed in this manner. Simone began to protest wildly, though she sounded ridiculous, squealing and groaning through her gag. She began to fight desperately against Rachel who was now dragging her by a leash, half-naked into the room of people and cameras.

Simone realized she was crying as she was dragged clumsily into the room and noticed that everyone was staring at her. She felt that exhilarating thrill of captivating a room, mixed with the exquisite sense of extraordinary vulnerability and humiliation. She was quickly brought to her knees and leaned forward and fastened by her neck collar to a sort of pillory that she had not seen earlier. Her breathing had become rough and desperate. Simone was very uncomfortable in this position, but she could not escape. She was utterly in their control. James was similarly outfitted, though his hands were lashed to a beam over his head, so that he stood uncomfortably erect. Simone realized that his eyes were wide with fright.

As the metallic latches clicked into place, it felt as if an icy breeze swept through the room. Simone felt as if Anastasia and the assistants were holding their breath. She felt goosebumps and perspiration all over her highly stimulated body.

"Oh, we've forgotten their tails" chuckled Rachel, as she sauntered in with the two large anal plug / horse tails in her hands. "Was that a yes or no, baby? " she asked teasingly of Simone. Simone was becoming hysterical. She shook her head wildly and was trying to shout through the gag, but only managed to groan and drool and look pathetic. "Oh, of course we'll rub some lube inside your bottom first, sweetheart, no need to ask about that," Rachel said in a mock baby voice and reached down to caress Simone's cheek as she spoke.

Rachel's casual, amused disregard for Simone's boundaries and her clear intention to violate Simone simultaneously frightened and aroused Simone as her objections seemed to melt into a puddle of desire somewhere deep inside of her.

Rachel casually walked over to James, squirted some lube on the plug, and began to unsnap an opening in the back of his leather hot pants, as James tried to shift away from her and made embarrassing sounds of protest. Rachel wasted no time in fingering James's anus with some astroglide, before she methodically teasee his opening with the tip of the plug. His eyes were closed as he tried to move away from her. The muscles in his neck began to stand out rigidly and his eyes opened again as Rachel had managed to begin penetrating him with the head of the phallus. She was not finished. She cooed sweetly as she playfully worked the thick toy inside of James's ass, between his muscled, gorgeous buttocks. His head fell limp as he surrendered, and the tail now hung humiliatingly behind his pretty, muscular thighs. James was breathing heavily and Rachel could see evidence that he too was growing aroused.

Simone began to feel the impulse to panic again as Rachel began to saunter, grinning, back towards her with the dangerous looking toy in her hand. She could hear people shifting in their chairs and clearing their throats as she felt Rachel's fingers touching her bottom. She shook her head crazily again, trying to beg her to stop. Rachel teased her again "just tell me No, baby, if that is what you want." Simone gasped with apprehension and desire; tears now rolling down her flaming cheeks.

"You'll simply have to speak more clearly sweetheart," Rachel cooed as she unfastened the thin strap of soft leather thong, exposing Simone's anus and her labia. Simone could barely move in her restraints, but she tried to wrestle away from Rachel until she felt the pain as a riding crop came down across her bottom.

She screamed. And whimpered. And she screamed again as Rachel whipped her roughly; several quick strokes with the riding crop. Her ass was on fire where the crop had struck her skin. Tears streamed down her reddening face. Rachel paused and said "Now hold still you silly thing. I can do this all day long if that's what it takes." Rachel's cool threat made Simone desire Rachel desperately, even as she feared her.

Finally, Simone stopped fighting, her eyes welling with tears, as Rachel began to finger her bottom with the lubricant. She squirmed and moaned as she felt the tip of the toy beginning to force its way inside of her. She groaned again as Rachel slowly penetrated her asshole. Finally, she felt the ridiculous tail hanging free, stroking the backs of her thighs. She opened her eyes and saw hungry eyes watching her. Her face was a reddening mess of tears and drool. Vulnerable as she was; all eyes were riveted to her, desiring her.

The tall, handsome, olive skinned man who had been leaning against the wall began to stand erect. He gazed hungrily at James. Anastasia had a similar expression as her hollow eyes fell on Simone's face. Anastasia's mouth was slightly open, and Simone could tell she was breathing heavily. For a second, she thought that the photographer looked like a wild animal, and she glimpsed Anastasia's teeth momentarily appearing like those of a jackal ... or something more monstrous. She blinked her eyes. Fangs. Had she seen fangs? This was crazy. Was she hallucinating?

Without explanation, Anastasia fell heavily to her hands and knees, slightly arching her back like a panther ready for the kill. Her eyes darted from James to Simone and back, her breath now audible, ragged panting . Anastasia shrugged quickly out of her button-down shirt and her khaki pants, revealing an amazing tapestry of tribal tattoos on her shoulders, back and thighs. She ... whatever she was ... rippled with taut muscles ... wearing only crimson colored bra and panties on her pale skin. The quickness of her transformation was otherworldly. She snarled at Simone and then began to watch James expectantly.

The tall man also began to step of his suit, but much more slowly. As he did so he looked deeply into James's eyes. James's whole body seemed to tense with pleasure and fear. The man came closer to James. He kissed the younger man on the neck as James's eyes fluttered with fear and confusion ... and perhaps something else. The man began to caress James's body with his hands, flicking the young man's ear with his tongue. He was whispering something to James. It looked like he was singing into James's ear. James looked tense and on the verge of some kind of ecstatic convulsion. Simone glanced down and notice that James had become very aroused. The bulge in his leather shorts looked larger than she thought possible, and she could swear he might explode.

The man reached for the front of James's shorts and ... gently rested his open hand on the young man's straining package, covered only by soft leather of the pony play costume. He continued to murmur in James's ear as he gently stroked the now clearly defined outline of James's cock.

Anastasia began to inch forward on all fours again, as if she was a hungry panther.

The man began to pull open the draw string on the leather shorts. The engorged tip of James's cock began to appear above the waist band. And the man pulled downward, fully exposing the younger man's sex to the view of all. Everyone stared, including Simone. She had never seen James nude before, and she could not believe how hard he looked. His uncircumcised cock was beautiful and looked very eager. His whole body appeared to be tensing and flexing with uncontrollable excitement, as if he was in some kind of ecstatic trance.

Anastasia was now kneeling expectantly in front of James ... and one of the other attendants and Rachel as well had now stripped down and were kneeling behind her. Anastasia smiled a dangerous, hungry smile as the man casually reached down and gently cupped James's swollen balls in his hand. The moment the man's hand cupped his balls Jame's body began to shake and his erection began to bob with anguished desperation. A small geyser of white, thick cream began to gush as Anastasia thirstily drew the young man's swelling shaft into her mouth and James immediately began to groan with wild abandon as he came. And he continued to cum. Anastasia was ferociously gripping James's bottom with her hands, and hungrily swallowing each new pulse for what seemed way too long, as the man continued to caress James's testicles.

Then the man gripped the base of James's cock tightly and pushed Anastasia away roughly. She collapsed on her back, her eyes wild, breathing heavily; cum spilling from her lips momentarily before she licked her lips and swallowed the last.

A man rushed forward. This man was a smaller than the man directing things, though also muscular and tattooed. He had close cropped hair and looked like he could have been a marine, if it weren't for the exotic nature of his tattoos and piercings. He knelt before James waiting his turn. The tall man released his grip on the base of James plump erection and began to whisper into James's ear and caress his scrotum again. Simone thought she could see a pulse throbbing in James's neck. The marine looking guy took James's shaft eagerly into his mouth and it appeared that James quickly began to cum once more. He was groaning so loudly that Simone was sure he was hurting himself. He convulsed and twitched, and the marine guy made outrageous slurping, swallowing sounds before the tall man forcefully pushed him away.

12