SImone's Wet Dream

Story Info
Sucking and fucking my sleeping Simone.
1.2k words
4.1
69.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

I am watching you, snuggled up in your blanket sleeping on the couch. You are on your side, with your back facing the living room and your knees are pulled up to your chest. I quietly lean over you to look at your beautiful face. Your eyes are closed gently and you have an angelic look of bliss. I love watching you sleep, you look so peaceful and secure.

Your long brown hair falls around your shoulders, and I notice they are bare. One of the dogs bark, and you shift in your sleep. As you do, the blanket falls off your hip and I can see that you are sleeping naked.

I kneel down in front of the couch and place a light kiss on your ass. Still asleep, you let out a sigh and roll over onto your stomach, but with your knees still tucked under you. The blanket slides down your back and bunches up around your shoulders, leaving your ass and pussy exposed to the cool morning air.

My face is inches from your backside, as I drink in the wonderful sight that lays before me. I see your ass rise and fall in rhythm with your deep breathing, as you are still very much asleep. As I look closer at your puss, I realize you must be dreaming about me, as it is already puffy and moist with your juices.

I reach in with my index finger and slowly trace a path from your clit back through your vagina. Again, you release a deep sigh but do not wake up. You must be thinking that this is the most realistic dream you've ever had.

As I trace the same path, over and over again, your pink parts are getting increasingly more wet, and my finger is easily sliding inside of you at the end of every stroke. Your clit is now prominent and exposed, and is throbbing ever so slightly.

The pleasure impulses that my fingers are sending to your brain through your pussy cause you to relax even further, as your torso pushes deeper into the couch, spreading your ass cheeks in the process.

I am proud of myself for being able to stimulate your pussy without disturbing your slumber, so I decide to accept the next challenge.

While continuing the tempo between your legs, I lean forward and touch the tip of my tongue to your beautiful asshole. This causes you to stir again, and you instinctively push back against my face, while you turn your head on the pillow, and are now facing out toward the room.

I look and you still have that same blissful angelic look on your face, but it appears now that there's a hint of a smile. You release another deep sigh, this time ending it with a throaty moan.

Using only the tip of my tongue, I continue to trace moist circles around your pucker, gradually increasing your pleasure so as not to wake you from your sleep. I know it's working as you have started to subconsciously rotate your hips in time with the rubbing on your pussy and the tonguing on your asshole.

I had the good sense to remove my pants before starting this early morning attack on your pink parts, and my cock is very eager with anticipation.

I have been gently increasing the pressure with my tongue, and it is now probing and licking deep within your anal cavity. I am amazed that you are still asleep, and can only imagine the delicious images that must be flashing through your head, as your subconscious works these very real and tangible pleasures into the fantasies of your dreams.

I decide to push my luck, and pull my face away from your ass. As I do, I'm watching your little pink pucker clench and release, clench and release, trying to relocate the source of the pleasure it was receiving.

While still rubbing your pussy, I kneel up on the coach behind you and aim my penis at your moist and puffy pink parts. I place the head at the entrance to your vagina, and again, you instinctively push back on me, taking the full length of my cock inside you.

I decide to stay like this for a minute or two, to let your body adjust to this new pleasure, and allow you to fall back into REM sleep, where you can continue that dream.

Very slowly I draw back, until the tip is almost out of your hole, and then just as slowly, push back in. Each time I do, I'm watching my cock as it withdraws from your pussy, and see it coated in your increasing wetness. We have a nice gentle rhythm going now, and you have a look of concentration on your face, as I'm sure the naughty images in your dreams are mimicking the action that we are engaged in.

I bring my right hand up to your ass, and start rubbing the pad of my thumb over your asshole. It's still moist with my saliva, and after a few strokes, my thumb slips all the way in. I am in heaven, slowly fucking you while I feel your ass clench around my thumb, as you gently buck back against me, still fast asleep.

The deep breathing of your slumber has now transformed into quicker and shorter breaths, as your pussy and ass are pulsing around my cock and thumb. I know you're very close to cumming, and so am I.

I increase the pace just a little, and insert my other thumb into your ass, and your breaths are coming more rapidly. I pull my thumbs apart slowly and gradually, stretching your asshole a little wider, and you start bucking back against me a little harder.

I look again at your beautiful face, and your nostrils are flaring like a thoroughbred horse charging for the finish line. My gaze travels back to your gaping asshole and the beautiful sight of your inflamed pussy with my cock now pounding in and out of it, and the image is too much for my brain to handle.

The first jet of cum splashes into your pussy as I hear you start to climax as well. Your eyes are still shut but your mouth is open, and you keep saying in a dreamy voice "yes, yes, YES" as my cock continues to spasm within you.

I pull out and rub my cock, and shoot the last stream of cum on your exposed asshole. It drips ever so lightly down to your pussy, and I use my thumb to rub it into your ass and pussy.

You shift in your sleep again, returning to your original position, on your side, facing the back of the couch, with your knees drawn up.

I lean down and place another tender kiss on your ass cheek, and then lovingly cover you up with the blanket. I dress quickly and then slip out as quietly and undetected, as I slipped in.

A little while later, you wake up feeling peaceful and refreshed, blushing a little from the very naughty and nasty dream you just enjoyed. There's a strange sensation on your backside, so you reach back and feel the last traces of my cum dripping down your cheek.

Was this more than just a dream?

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers